love letters ~k.akaashi~

Από shiningcami_

based off of 'to all the boys i've loved before' akaashi keiji x fem! reader ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ in which, you and akaa... Περισσότερα

~cast and playlist~
~prolouge~
~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~five~
~six~
~seven~
~christmas special~
~eight~
~nine~
~ten~
~eleven~
~thirteen~
~fourteen~
~fifteen~
~sixteen~
~seventeen~
~eighteen~
~nineteen~
~twenty~
~twenty-one~
~twenty-two~
~twenty-three~
~twenty-four~
~twenty-five~
~twenty-six~
~twenty-seven~
~twenty-eight~
~twenty-nine~
~thirty~
~thirty-one~
~thirty-two~
~ending A~
~ending B~
kind of important a/n

~twelve~

2.2K 60 38
Από shiningcami_

~edited may 29, 2021~

you and lev had finished watching your show at around one in the morning. you had woken up to a stuffy nose. you hated the feeling of a stuffy nose, it always made you feel gross and congested. then you started having a coughing fit. you immediately knew you were sick, but luckily alisa had come home.

"alisaaaaaaaa! come hereeeeee!" you whined. you always got pouty when you were sick. to be fair, whenever you were sick alisa would always treat you like a five year old. your parents were always away or just didn't want to risk getting sick.

"what is it n/n?" alisa asked once she entered your room. then she saw your sick state and rushed over to feel your forehead.

you sneezed and alisa backed away a little. "i don't feel good 'lisa. help." you pouted at her, your voice raspy due to your sore throat.

"wait here, i'm getting the thermometer." and with that alisa left your room but then lev walked in your room, all ready for school.

"ha loser, you're sick. sucks to be you." you didn't have the energy to throw a pillow at him like you usually would. in retrospect, you knew you shouldn't have ran in the rain without an umbrella and only your school uniform but you couldn't pass up the opportunity. the rain was right there and you always loved running in the rain.

alisa came back into your room and pushed lev out of the way.

"don't bother n/n right now. she's sick, go downstairs and drink your apple juice." alisa scolded lev while pulling his ear. lev whined out of pain and pried alisa's hand off of his ear. alisa entered your room and told you to sit up before placing the thermometer under your tongue.

"40°...jesus christ f/n you're burning up. you're staying home today. text momo that you won't be able to make it today. i'll take lev to school today. don't worry bun." alisa kissed your forehead quickly and then left your room, closing your door.

you unplugged your phone so you could text momo.

you:
hey bestieeeeee
i'm sick right now lol
so i won't be able to go to school today
but tell me what i missed
kk bye love youuuuu😚😚

moguri 🍑:
boo you whore 😐
but seriously, get better n/n
love you 😚

then you texted akaashi just to let him know that you wouldn't be able to go to school today.

you:
heyyyy kaashi
i'm not going to school today cause i'm sick so don't worry about coming to my house :)

you put your phone back on your nightstand and snuggled back in your warm covers. alisa came in five minutes later to place a towel on your forehead and told you she'd be back later. you nodded and fell asleep when she left.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

you woke up at around noon. you kept waking up because you were either too hot or too cold but then you finally fell asleep. you looked to your nightstand to see a note from alisa.

hey bun, yell my name when you wake up so you can take your medicine- 'lisa <3

"alisa! i'm up!" you yelled as loud as you could, which only hurt your throat even more than it did. alisa came in with a bottle of medicine and a spoon.

"i know you hate taking your medicine, but you kinda have to right now. i'll shove it in your mouth if you don't cooperate with me here." you shivered at the harsh words of alisa. you reluctantly opened your mouth, after alisa pulled at your ear like she did with lev earlier.

you immediately recoiled at the bitter taste of the medicine. you never liked the taste of medicine, it always burned when you drank it. alisa gave you a glass of apple juice and you drank it immediately to get rid of the taste.

"i'll be downstairs if you need anything. just take it easy today, okay? love you." alisa blew you a kiss and then closed your door. you got your computer out and decided to rewatch given again. you didn't have anything to do today, so why not watch one of your favorite animes?

you got your phone out and opened it up to see three text messages from akaashi.

pretty boy kaashi:
well feel better soon f/n
i'll stop by after practice
but to be fair, you did run in the rain without an umbrella so this is your fault

you:
rude, i blame you, you didn't stop me so this is your fault
BUTTTT if you're going to stop by...bring me taiyaki please :)) <33

you put your phone away and focused your eyes on your computer screen.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

alisa had left the house a while ago, she had to go study and decided it would be best to study at the college library. your fever had gone down a little bit but you still felt like shit, for lack of better words. after you reached episode 7 of given, you put your computer away and decided to take another nap, you didn't feel like crying today.

you woke up to a loud knock on the front door, you figured it was lev. he often forgot his keys a lot, mostly because he's accustomed to you having the keys. you wrapped your blanket around your head and slowly walked down the stairs. you opened the door and expected to see lev but instead you saw akaashi, with a mask on and a plastic bag in hand.

"kaashi, what the hell are you doing here?" your voice coming out raspy. you moved aside to let akaashi in. he took his shoes off and slipped on the guest slippers.

"come on, you don't look so good. let's get you back upstairs." he put an arm around your shoulders and took you back upstairs. you pointed the way to your room and he set you back down on your bed. he tucked you back into bed and then felt your forehead.

"jesus christ, you're burning up. what was your temperature like this morning?" his tone was in a bit of shock. when you said you were sick, he expected for it to be a tiny little cold.

"it was 40 this morning. i haven't checked since then though."

akaashi hummed and then left your room. he came back in ten minutes with "mikasa" (the penguin mug) and a rag. he gently placed the rag on your forehead, the coolness of the rag relieving you momentarily.

"okay, where's your thermometer? i'm gonna retake your temperature." akaashi asked you. you pointed to the bathroom and akaashi left. five minutes later, he came back in with the thermometer.

he placed it in your mouth and waited before taking it out.

"35°. well, you're doing better than this morning i'll give you that f/n. now drink the tea, i put honey and lemon in there for your sore throat. my mom used to do that for me. i'm gonna go find your medicine." and with that, akaashi left again. you sat up in your bed and took small sips of the tea, careful not to burn your tongue.

"okay, lev told me that you don't like taking medicine but you're gonna have to cooperate with me here."

"if you come near me with that, you should start counting your days keiji. i'm not taking any more medicine." you shook your head. akaashi kept attempting to give you the medicine but he had no success.

"f/n, quit acting like a five year old and just take the medicine please." you still stood your ground and continued moving your head every time the spoon came close to you.

"okay fine, take this medicine and i'll give you the taiyaki i bought you. don't take it, and i'll eat it right in front of you."

"you're an evil man but fine, you win this time. count your days pretty boy." akaashi had a prideful smile as he saw you swallow the medicine. you let out a sound of disgust as you swallowed the medicine.

"as promised, here's your taiyaki. and i also bought a couple of other snacks and drinks. there should be a coffee in there somewhere." your eyes lit up at the sound of coffee and you looked through the bag. you took the taiyaki out and the can of coffee out. you scooted over to the other side of your bed and then patted the empty space.

"come in, i'm watching attack on titan. keep in mind, i might scream a little at armin. maybe mikasa...just a little bit."

akaashi hesitantly sat next to you on your bed. he wrapped the blanket around both of you and you turned your computer on to start watching.

an hour had passed and you had fallen asleep on akaashi's shoulder. he couldn't deny the fact that you happened to look adorable right now. he gently set you down on your pillow and took the dirty dishes downstairs to wash them. lev was on the couch watching some american show. he refused to go to your room because you were 'terrifying when she's sick' as lev had put it.

akaashi just found you like a five year old. you complained about taking medicine, only took it if there was a prize in the end, and slept through most of the day.

as he was finishing up the dishes, he heard the door open. then he heard the voice of a girl, he assumed it was your older sister.

"hey lev! how's n/n doing?" he heard alisa ask.

"don't know, akaashi's been taking care of her though. he's in the kitchen right now."

"akaashi? you mean n/n'a childhood friend akaashi?"

"yeah, that akaashi." he heard footsteps and then he saw alisa enter the kitchen.

"long time no see akaashi. if you don't mind my abrupt asking, what exactly are you to my little sister now?"

"i'm your f/n's boyfriend. she texted me this morning that she was sick and i came over to take care of her. she's sleeping right now, her temperature went down a little though." akaashi explained in a polite tone, bowing to her. alisa nodded and thanked him for taking care of you.

"do you need a ride home? it's getting pretty late." alisa asked nicely. akaashi shook his head.

"no that's fine. thank you for the offer though, i'll just go get my things and be on my way." akaashi went back upstairs to your room and got his school bag. he caressed your cheek as softly as possible and then pulled his mask down and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead.

you stirred a little in your sleep before snuggling back into your sheets. you sneezed quietly in your sleep and akaashi couldn't help but let out a quiet "awww" at the cute sneeze you let out. akaashi softly closed your door and said goodbye to alisa and lev.

"hey akaashi, question. how did you get f/n to take her medicine? she's just impossible."

"i bribed her with taiyaki. she's like a five year old. i'll see you soon haiba-chan."

"please just call me alisa. you've taken care of my sister, and you've known her forever. you're practically apart of the family now. take care akaashi." and with that, akaashi left your house and started walking back to his place.

a/n: cause what kind of cheesy romance book would this be without a sick chapter? also do you guys think the chapters are like too long cause this one was almost 2000 words, let me know though. love youuuu

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

217K 5.5K 64
Suna Rintarou X Fem! Reader "Everything must come to an end, but my ending will always be with you." Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu, Furudate does...
9.1K 366 17
𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 ⤷ IN WHICH JUST A FEW WORDS LEADS INTO A RELATIONSHIP THEY DIDN'T SEE COMING ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ AKAASHI X FEM! READER ST...
543K 20.5K 20
'I think I might be in love with Kuroo.' The 9 words I spoke at age 15. Kenma met Kuroo when he was only 6, he's always felt a strong connection tow...
496 44 16
in which akaashi keeps saying she'll wake up soon, but he doesn't know if he tells her or if it's for him to believe (keiji akaashi x fem!oc) short s...