When green met blue || Clexa...

By Pseudo_Wariatka

Lexa is sick and tired of being under her mother's control. All the time she is learning. She can't go out wi... More

1 - break free
2 - WOODS
3 - something between them created
4 - admire her
5 - your biggest weakness
6 - a big lie
7 - grounded
8 - surviving
Why can't I forget you?
9 - permission
10 - I need you
11 - to the woods
Our survivng
12 - Could I steal a kiss?
13 - We're together
14 - Because I love you
15 - sounds amazing
16 - Polis at a sunset
17 - No PDA on this trip
18 - nothing and no one
19 - Griffin, get off of Woods. Now
20 - SURPRISE
21 - what happened
22 - waffles
24 - Two Christmases!
25 - Thought it'd be a nice surprise
26 - Metaphoric lock to your heart
27 - Our story
28 - New Year
29 - It's my mom
But it can't be over
30 - They know, don't they?
31 - Amazing
Epilogue

23 - carnival

956 41 3
By Pseudo_Wariatka

"Mum, I'm so bored," Clarke moaned as she got downstairs, right into the kitchen.

Abby looked at her once and came back to more important things - cooking for them. These two could really eat a lot.

"Well, where's Lexa?" She asked, while mixing some ingredients.

"She's either learning or talking with her mum. Any way, I can't disturb her," Clarke pouted and sat at the counter, right next to the oven.

"Her mom isn't coming here for Christmas, is she?" Abby asked, looking at her daughter, seriously. Lexa's mum didn't seem like a nice person. Also, Abby would prefer to know if there would be need for more food.

The blonde shrugged. "I don't think—" she started, but was interrupted.

"She is not." Lexa said, walking into kitchen. She placed herself right next to Clarke, smiling at Abby. "No worries. She wouldn't fly here from TonDC, just for Christmas. She wouldn't bother.netfli"

Abby nodded, but then she slightly hit their legs with a kitchen towel she was holding.

"Now, get out of my kitchen." Both girls surprised jumped off the counter laughing. "This counter wouldn't survive any longer."

"Hey," Clarke, while pretending to be offended, took Lexa's hand and led them to the hall. "We"re going out!"

"Well, what about dinner?" Abby frowned, though she didn't see them anymore, as kitchen and hall were divided with a wall.

Lexa looked at Clarke, beggingly, and put her hands on blonde's hips.

"Klork, Abby worked hard on it. We should stay and eat it," she whispered, looking into ocean eyes. "Besides, I'm really hungry." She pouted.

"Okay," Clarke smiled a moment later and pecked Lexa's lips. "But know that only the pout convinced me."

"Yeah, I know," Lexa pulled away from the embrace and started walking to kitchen to help Abby. "You don't have any defense from it."

***

After the dinner, delicious indeed, they both decided to go out, as the hour was still not so late. Clarke wanted to use a car, but Lexa stopped her. "The healthier, the better." And they decided to just walk where their feet would lead them.

"It's four day apart from Christmas. Tomorrow we've got our group Christmas," Clarke told Lexa.

Lexa frowned. It was the first time she's heard about it. "Really?"

"Yeah. I... I kinda forgot to tell you," Clarke said, quiter, looking at Lexa, humbly. "Sorry," she mumbled.

"That's fine. I'm used to you forgetting things," Lexa nodded, and smiled. How could she be mad at her only because of such a small thing. Though, it'd be better if she'd know earlier. "Should I buy something or-"

"It's like lottery, you know. Tomorrow, we're gonna go to Blakes' house. Everyone would draw someone and then we'd go to the mall. Buy a present to the person, then the next day come we open them, again at Blakes' house." A wide smile grew on blonde's face. She loved the tradition. "We're doing it every year. I'm so happy to get to share it also with you."

Lexa answered the smile and nodded. "So, where are we going?"

"Well..." Clarke smiled even wider at her own idea. "There's a carnival. It arrived yesterday. Thought we could go there. What do you think?"

"I would love to," Lexa nodded, honestly. "The last time I was at carnival was... with Costia," she whispered and looked up into Clarke's worried eyes.

"We don't have to if you don't want to."

"I already told you, I'd love to." She smiled, just a bit sadly. "I loved Costia, but I already accepted the fact that she's gone. I'm sure she'd be happy to see me living my life, especially apart from my mother's attitude." She nodded, honestly and happily.

"Well, then, carnival it is," Clarke answered, after a moment of thinking, and pointed at what was just in front of them.

A big amusement park. A lot of booths, with different kinds of insides, and then a beautiful ferris wheel, lightning at the end. The sun was still on, so the whole park wasn't giving enough credit. Not the way it would if it'd be night.

They started with a shooting booth. Clarke turned out to be amazing shooter, and she won Lexa big duck plushie. But then Lexa tried the one with throwing knives and she was even better.

"Where'd you learned that?" Clarke asked, trying to get hold of all soft toys Lexa won.

"I don't know," she just shrugged. She took her backpack off her back and opened it for Clarke. The blonde started filling it. She chuckled, when she was hardly able to close the zip. "I've never tried it before."

"You've got a natural talent," Clarke nodded and pecked Lexa's lips.

"What should we try now?" Lexa looked around, searching for a possible choice.

"Maybe bumper cars?" Clarke proposed, already dragging them there. "You can drive?" she asked, when they got there and walked on the metal field.

Lexa shook her head for no. "Not really."

"Come on! It's not that hard." She chose the blue one, with pink flowers, and Lexa sat in the yellow one with orange stripes.

They had to wait a minute or two for a few more cars to get filled and then cars turned on. Lexa, uncertainly grabbed the steering wheel, and started driving carefully to not bump on anyone. Clarke laughed at her caution, only driving around her with a big precise.

"Let's race!" Clarke screamed, as it was a bit hard to hear anything through other people screaming and laughing, and cars bumping at each other.

Lexa laughed and finally loosened up, getting into race with the blonde. But lack of Lexa's experience only guided her to bump at Clarke's car's back or the wall.

 Finally, after a few minutes of driving the cars stopped and girls had to get out.

"That was so cool!" Clarke squaled when they once again started walking through aisles. "You were amazing."

"No. You were amazing, and I was just clumsly driving right behind you, trying so hard not to kill myself or anyone else," she answered, laughing.

Clarke nudged her. "It wasn't that bad."

"It was. I literally almost flew out of the car," she answered. "I could've lose my fingers." She showed a few scrapes on her palm.

"Aww. I didn't notice that," Clarke pouted and gently took her hand, kissing every scrape she noticed. "Is it better now?"

"Much better," Lexa smiled and pulled Clarke for a hug.

At first she was surprised, but then she went in, melting in the closeness. They stood like this for a few long moments. Lexa eventually pulled away.

"Something's wrong?" Clarke asked, worried, after cupping Lexa's face, putting away some naughty strands of Lexa's beautiful, soft hair.

"I just really love you," Lexa smiled. But Clarke knew her too well. She ntoiced very easily, that the smile hid something more.

"And I you, Lex. But I can see when you're hiding something." She smiled, nicely and comfortingly. "And you're doing it right now."

"It's nothing," she shrugged, trying to avoid the eye contact. "Really." She took a deep breath. It was really upsetting her. Then she sighed deeply. "It's just-- it's my mother." She finally crossed the stare with the blonde.

"What about her? I thought you said, she isn't coming."

"And that's the point. I just never spent Christmas without her," she admitted.

"Oh, Lex. I didn't know you wanted her to be here."

"I don't."

Clarke frowned, now.

"I don't even know what I want."

Lexa chuckled, viciously, from herself. Clarke shook her head.

"We will figure it out, okay?" Lexa stared into those blue eyes, to finally nodded, hesitantly. "Now, do you want to continue, or come back home?"

"I don't want to ruin you the day, so--" Lexa started.

Clarke shook her head for no. "You know, I enjoy the day the same way, either out on the carnival, or cuddled up with you on the couch."

Lexa grinned. "Alright. Let's go on the ferris wheel and then come back to ours."

They got onto it. The view was beautiful, especially right at the top. Clarke was even almost sure she ntoiced their house. The big tower of Polis was at the left. They sat hugging each other through the whole ride. Lexa was still frigthened of the heights, but she tried real hard not to focus on that. She mostly had her eyes closed, and if not, she was looking at Clarke.

After they got off the wheel, then walked slowly hand to hand striaght to their house. Abby wasn't there when they got there, which meant she probably was at her shift.

"Hungry?" Clarke asked, as they walked into the kitchen.

"Not really."

"Okay, then" she grabbed some apple for herself and they walked upstairs for the nap, as they were actually exausted.

Here you go, guys! Hope you're having a good day. The next chapter with a group Christmas will be soon. I promise.

Stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 2.6K 42
Clarke Griffin and Lexa Woods are in Juniors in College. They both love the same thing: CREATIVITY. The only difference is that Clarke is more of a...
27.4K 1.8K 23
Clarke Griffin, a young, kind-hearted and hard-working mother of two teenagers, couldn't be happier with her life. She loves her family, her job, her...
61.5K 1.9K 19
Clarke and Lexa fanfiction because why the hell not??
59.9K 2.2K 50
Clarke has been going to school in Polis for as long as she can remember. She has everything a girl could want. Friends, family, and good grades. She...