'𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒒𝒾𝓇𝓁' ||π’Ÿπ’Άπ“‚π’ΎοΏ½...

By forever_redddd

What happens when Y/n the adoptive daughter of The Joker and Harley Quinn Goes to Gotham academy to start a '... More

The News
New School and Alone
Bird Boy
...Doctor Adams...
Wayne Manor
running away
...School
Not So alone and Gala
It's what friends are for & Study Buddies
Friends? & New Vigilante
Second Chance
...Damian...
Batfam
..Gone...Rouge..
Invitation and Lover?
Meant to be or not Meant to be
Truth Comes Out
The End.
Happiley Ever After

Misson:Failed

1K 24 1
By forever_redddd

It was a normal day I woke up took a shower ate breakfast and went to school after school I started to get ready to go on patrol were I was going to met Robin and Light. Me and Robin have gotten really close since me becoming a vigilante, while we were patrolling we got a mission, five powerful men needing to get taken down "alright Mind, Light Let's do this" Robin said, me and Light nodded as we followed Robin. I started to get a bad feeling but I ignored it when we got there they started to attack us and we were going to win.

Robin told me not to run at them without them...but I didn't listen, Two of the men came running at me one of them stabbed me in the stomach while the other one shot me in the shoulder I collapsed, everything hurt, I have never felt this type of pain before except when Damian started dating Jasylin but this was more painful 'Y/N!' I heard Agares shout "MIND" I heard Damian scream as he ran over to me picking me up in his arms.

"Mind don't go keep your eyes open" He said "don't go" He said. I lifted up my hand and took off his mask then I cuped his face in my hand that he held tightly "I will always love you Damian Wayne" I say as I kiss his lips softly and he kisses me back after a second just as soft like he would break me as if I was a porcelain doll that would break. When I pulled back I smiled softly and slowly pulled off my mask "Q-Quinn?" Damian stuttered "Yes Damian" I say "I-i love you too" He says "I'm glad to hear it" I say as I give him one more kiss before I start seeing the light

"Quinn?" Damian ask "No Quinn! Don't leave me" Damian yells "Jasylin! Call a ambulance!" I hear Damian yell "No! Y/n don't leave me I love you don't leave me! Keep your eyes open stay with me you can't leave me yet dammit! You can't leave" Damian yells again "Goodbye Damian" I say then everything turns black.
I see two people standing in front of me "Mom? Dad?"

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.8K 17
"Don't you know who they are?" "No, should I?" "They're the Wayne boys, kind of odd, but so hot." β—‡β–‘β—‡β–‘β—‡β–‘β—‡β–‘β—‡β–‘β—‡β–‘β—‡β–‘β—‡β–‘β—‡β–‘β—‡ Jason and Richard (Dick) Wayn...
1.5K 16 40
Damian wasn't the only child that Bruce and Talia had together. They had an older daughter named Raya who took on the job of being the vigilante Spoi...
519K 10.8K 54
After coming back to life. He goes into hiding seeing how little Bruce cares about him. Tim feels neglected and joins Jason. Dick gets married and mo...
73.2K 1.5K 10
Tales of a baby Damian Wayne and his interactions with his father and brothers. Please comment!