Their Abused Angel✔

By sarcasticsoul009

Carmella Aida Bernardi a 14 year old Italian kid. She's just like her name a garden. A garden full of softnes... More

A/N
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Luciano's Bonus Chapter
Antonietta's Bonus Chapter

Chapter 22

7.2K 280 49
By sarcasticsoul009

Carmella's point of view:

I look at Giovanni who is now sitting infront of me in an isolated restaurant. He smirk at me and said: "and how are you my precious?"

I frown and said: "what are you upto?"

He sighed and said: "i know you are confused about everything and i thought why not explain you each and everything."

I nodded and said: "fine."

He sighed and said: "two years back when Leon died so many enemies get to know about you. We were getting the ultimate threat from them and i know you think we abandon you in an orphanage which had a rude cartaker. So the story behind it is that I'm not gonna say thay we did it to protect you. Sergio and everyone was rude to you so that you can hate us.

We wanted you to hate us so that you won't suspect anything. We need to show it to our enemies that we don't care about you. The caretaker was going to sell you to Fabio. Your friend Leon already told me about everything while your friend Leon told you. I talk to your friend and we came to an agreement that he will bring you here as in to Palermo and he did. We used to that orphanage to make them think that we really don't care about you.

When you escaped and i know you must be thinking that we could have bring you back but we can't because our enemies knew that we had a hand  behind your escape. Leon took care of you as well as her sister and mind you her sister doesn't know a thing. He inform me about you well beings. Remember when you used to be depressed and a therapist called you. Father was the one who told him to call you.

These two years were a torture to us. We came here after two years because we have killed and destroyed our enemies. It made me so guilty when i saw this fake cold facade of yours. The innocent girl who used to grin at everyone was lost because of us. I infact all of us love you. I know we failed to rescue you in time bit you need to see that we did all of this to protect you. If we didn't send you there in an orphanage then you might have been dead.

I know you must have been thinking that we could have keep you save beside us but we can't. There were so many targets and Leon's death put a toll on me. I know for a minute we blamed you for our sister and Leon's death and i did too but we had no right to blame it to you. We are the one to he blamed. We abandon him and when he came back we treated him like trash. I killed my oen twin baby just for the sake of your protection. It was a death situation i need to choose one of you and i choose you.

I love you this much and I'm not saying all of this to manipulate you, i just wanted you to know. We all were cowards to admit that our brother died because of us. We are a mafia and i know you know about this. So now i guess i have explained everything and i just want to ask you one thing."

I frown and he said: "I'm not gonna pressurize you but i just want an answer. Do you want to come and live with us or you want to stay here? If you want to stay here i won't pressurize you infact we will go back to our hometown."

I bit my lip not knowing what to say. After everything is cleared and i know my next answer might surprise everyone and i said: "i will go with you."

He look at me with a soft smile on his face while so many emotions are running in his eyes and said: "really baby?"

I nodded and said: "but i won't forgive you all that easily. You all need to work for it."

He nodded and said: "anything for you."

I smile at him and stood up and sit in his lap while hugging him tightly and said: "i miss you so much Gio."

He hug me back and said: "i miss you too my sweet little Ella."

Tears started to pour out of my eyes and  i hide my face in the crook of his neck. He cares my back while whispering sweet words in my ear. I break the hug and lool in his eyes and said: "i want you to tell the others that i choose to stay here."

He raise a brow and i said: "well they need to taste their own medicine right?"

He chuckle and said: "oh my precious wanna bet?"

I tilt my head in confusion and he smirk while saying: "that Sergio is going to whine like a baby?"

I giggle and said: "well let's see.

He chuckle while i kiss his left cheek and place my head on his shoulder.

Its good to go back and be with your loved ones.

-------------------------------

I look at everyone who are looking at Giovanni with an anxious expression. Giovanni sighed and said: aye" wants to stay here in Palermo."

Mama look down and clasp her hands while Papa is looking at me with a blank expression. Why is he staring at me like that..? Armani sighed and said: "i-i know it's your choice to live with us or stay but i just want to say that i love you so much and i respect your decision. I want pressurize you for my selfish acts."

I bit my lip feeling a warmth coming inside my heart. Antonio look at me and said: "please stay baby, i know I'm being selfish by saying this but i already accepted you as my sister. I don't want to loose you. You are so precious to me."

I sighed and look down while Mario said: "chipmunk can we like maybe talk on phone or face time or if you don't wanna come there i can maybe buy a house here and we can live together."

I almost laugh at Mario's baby and pouty tone. He's always been the clingy one. I look Santino waiting for an answer who look at me with an emotionless face and said: "fine stay here, i won't plead you to come with us. Wanna know why? Because we fucking deserve this after all the shit we put you through. We are nothing but cowards who choose your future without even thinking for once. We blamed you for being a dumb ass little bitch and if you will be happy staying here then I'm happy too. If you want us not to visit you then it's okay and i will also keep them away from you too."

I bit my lip to stop the tears coming from my eyes. I didn't expect this from Santino. He have changed so much and now he's so selfless. He wants me to be happy. Sergio look at me with a broken expression and started to walk towards me, he sit down on his and said: "i just want to say I'm sorry for everything. I'm unable to explain my feelings so please  just forgive me. If you wanna stay here then it's okay i won't mind. I just want to finish this heavy feeling in my heart. I'm not saying to forgive me like right now. I just want you to give me a hope that you will forgive me."

Saying this he kiss my hands which are place on my lap and then place his head on it. I shut my eyes tightly tryibg to control myself. I just want to scream and jump in there arms and forgive them but i know that i can't, i need to make them learn that they can't do these kind of things to me again and again.

I open my eyes when i felt someone sitting beside me. I look up to see mama sitting beside me while looking down and fidgeting with her fingers. She sighed and look at me with a sad expression. She pull me in her arms and tightly hug me and kiss the crown of my head. Oh how much i miss her.. She cares my hair and said: "i wish you all the very best, if you ever want to come back don't think twice. We will welcome you with open arms. That's your home too. My baby i love you so much and if you are happy this way then it's okay."

I tightly hug her and started to cry. I felt someone caresing my hair, i look up to see Luciano looking down at me. He kneel down and cares my cheek and said: "so are you coming back?"

I look at him with a surprise expression while he chuckle and said: "if you forget i just want to remind you that I'm a mafia leader baby."

I pout and said: "atleast you could have pretended."

He smirk and kiss my forhead and said: "for one minute my heart stopped when Giovanni said that you are staying here but then i saw those sneaky smiles and glances."

I hug him and said: "but i won't forgive you, you need to work for it."

He break the hug and said: "i will and i will make sure that you want regret your decision."

I nodded and then Sergio said: "I-I don't know what to say."

Luciano stood up and said: "well my pathetic sperms respect your sister."

Mario frown and said: "why are you calling us like that."

Luciano look at me with an amuse expression and said: "well a tiny little soul told me that i need to teach my son's to respect their little sister."

Saying this he wink at me and went outside. I grin at Gio and said: "you lost."

He groan and smack Sergio who whine and said: "for what?"

I laugh at this and thought that maybe I have finally found my real family.

--------------------------

I smile at Xaviera who said: "you are leaving?"

I nodded and said: "I'm going back. I know you might call me stupid but this time my heart and mind both said that i should give them a chance."

She sighed and said: "fine bitch but don't forgive them this easily."

I nodded and said: "Leon said he's going back to but you aren't so why...?"

She blush and said: "i uh i don't know what to or how to say this but i want you to understand me."

I nodded and she said: "well Alejandro and I are trying to give us a chance."

I gape at her and said: "dude how!?"

She laugh and said: "remember your date? After that he went to a club and i met him there. He was so drunk so i took him home and then we started to get to know eachother and now we think that we should give eachother a chance but before that i need your permission that are you okay with it?"

I smile and said: "of course i am, he's a nice guy and you too will look so good."

She squeal and tightly hug me. I laugh and said: "you are so going to tell me each and every detail understand?"

She nodded and said: "of course cutie."

I bid her goodbye and started to walk out of the restaurant with a soft smile on my face.

Hey guys i hope you will like this chapter please do leave your precious comments.

I just want to say that I'm grateful to each and everyone for their messages. I'm abit betrer now. Thank to all of you.

What do you think about this chapter?

What are your comments on Ella going back?

What do you think abiut Alejandro and Xaviera?

Do you have any wishes?

Stay safe ❤❤❤

I love you ❤❤❤

Bye ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 13.2K 34
Sequel to 'Their principessa' || read the first to understand Cover by @_navyblueee_ ~~~~~ Isabella Cortello-Moratti. A girl who had many dreams, all...
1.8M 44.1K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...
6.3M 163K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...
Chiara Rose By tilly

Teen Fiction

3M 67.8K 67
!SLOW UPDATES! When she was just two years old, Chiara Rose Bernardi was taken away from her family by her mother, to keep her safe. Taken to Sydney...