RAYA AND THERE CHILDREN BONDI...

AksharaNaira1 द्वारा

The story is after priya comes out of coma... And she tries to bond with twins... She becomes possessive tow... अधिक

CHARACTER SKETCH
After 4 Months
Naina Takes Revenge
Mayra Gets Shocked To See Someone
Mayra Collapse...
Natasha Misunderstand Pari...
Mayra Revels The Truth
Shocking News For Kapoor
Priya Upset With Mayra
Pari Upset With Mayra
Raya Meets Roshni
Roshni Mother
Roshni Comes To Know The Truth
Twins Birthday
Raya Shattered
Priya Scolds Pari
Raya Finds Mayra
Priya Bash Up Mayra...
Priya's Silent Treatment
Priya Lashes At Pari And Mayra
Priya Forgives Mayra
Someone Realizes Roshani Truth
Ram Scold Mayra
DNA Report
Pari Lashes At Priya
Priya Teams Up With Daughters.
Pihu Shocked

Mayra Accident

175 22 4
AksharaNaira1 द्वारा

Ram and Priya along with Vikram goes to Cafe to enquiry about girl...

Ram- Manager, i want to know that the girl is in CCTV footage... How does she pay the bill? In cash or card?

Manager- Let me check and inform you...

Ram- Ok... But do it fast...

On other side-

Mayra is not able to sit at home...

Pari- What happened Mayra, Mom and Dad will handle the matter...

Mayra, why are you so worried...I mean i am also worried afterall that girl face matches with me...

But you are getting restless...

Mayra- No, its nothing like that... Its just that the situation is so complicated...

Pari thinks i know Mayra, you are lying but after seeing that girl the first thought came in your mind is that we are twin sisters or not...

I don't know if we are twin sister or not... But the truth is you are always my sister... No matter what, No one can take your place in my life...

Our 17 years bond is not so weak that someone came and distroy them...

Pari- I really don't know how to make Mayra understand the situation... She is mature enough to handle troubles... But this situation is so complicated and we can't even think of such situations...

I am also worried somewhere to know the truth... Or i wish she is just my look a like and nothing else...

Mayra leaves home without anyone's acknowledge...

Mayra is in her deep thought...

Mayra is on her scooty...

She is in her deep thought... She thinks she doesn't know what is truth and all... But what if i am not daughter of Mom and Dad.. What if i am not sister of Pari, kush bhai and Pihu di.... I love my family a lot...

I know if i am not there child, family love me more than today to make me feel better...

In all this Mayra is not focusing on Driving... She suddenly realised that a small dog comes infront of her scooty... In attempt to save small dog, Mayra suddenly takes other side of road and looses balance of scooty and meets with an deadly accident...

Other Side -

Priya is getting restless...

Ram- Don't worry Priya, everything will be OK...

We will find the truth... And just hope that girl's face matches with Pari and nothing else... I know it's quite impossible but rather than hoping we don't have any choice...

Vikram agrees with Ram...

Priya- No Ram, don't know why but i am feeling scared that something is going to happen... My heartbeat is getting so fast...

Priya immediately calls Kapoor Mansion...

Saumya - Hello,

Priya- Saumya is everything ok at home? All children is ok? Mayra and Pari? I am getting restless...

Saumya - Yes, everything is ok..

Nothing to worry...

Priya- Give the phone to Mayra and Pari...

Saumya - Wait a moment, I'll just call them...

Mayra and Pari, come down... Bhabhi is on call...

Pari comes but Mayra didn't...

Pari talks to Priya on Phone and Saumya goes to search Mayra in other rooms and other area of Kapoor Mansion...

Pari- Hello Mom,

Priya takes sigh of relief to hear Pari's voice...

Priya- Pari, don't take tention about anything... Until me and ram is here, you and Mayra should not worry for anything...

I don't know what is going to happen in future... But one truth is remain same that is you and mayra are my life... Nothing is going to happen to our bond, Our relation always remain same...

Pari- Yes Mom, everything is ok... I know you are with me and Mayra always...

Priya smiles and ask her to give phone to Mayra...

Saumya comes and says that Mayra is not at home...

Priya gets worried after knowing that Mayra is not at home...

Pari - Mom, you don't worry, i will call Mayra and check where is she?

Priya says ok and ask pari to call her immediately to inform where is Mayra...

Pari- Ok...

After phone call.. Pari thinks I am telling mom, that don't get worried for anything but i am also getting restless... Afterall Mayra is in much tention... I mean in 17 years i never saw Mayra so much worried.. She always look at thing with others point of view but this situation is not easy for Mayra...

I hope Mayra is Ok...

Pihu comes to Pari and says i will call Mayra and compel her to return home as soon as possible... (I know pihu is arrogant but she is nice too when it comes to her younger siblings afterall she is not heartless)

Other Side-

People gatherers around Mayra after her deadly accident...

People discuss that we have to take her hospital immediately otherwise she will loose her life...

Other side-

Priya gets restless... Ram tries to console priya but his efforts goes in vain...

Accident Spot-

Mayra's phone ring and it was Pihu...

Someone from Public answer the phone...

Pihu - Mayra, where are you? Plz come home as soon as possible... Everyone is getting worried for you..

Person - Hello,

Pihu- Who are you? This is my sister's number... Where is she?

Perosn- Actually the person meets with an deadly accident... We are taking her to City hospital... Come to the hospital as soon as possible...

Pihu gets shock to know about Mayra's accident...

Pari and Saumya sees Pihu's expressions...

Pari- What happened Di? Why are you so shocked? Where is Mayra?

Pihu- Mayra... Mayra meets with and accident... We have to go to city hospital...

Pari stands shocked...

Kush comes and tells we will leave immediately...

Kush, Pari, Pihu and Saumya goes to City hospital....

Priya is getting restless...

Priya , Ram and Vikram reaches Mall and ask manager to give all the details of CCTV footage girl... I mean if she make payment from card or online... And if she does not make payment then the person who is with girl... Give the details of that person...
(In cafe they doesn't make payment by online)

Manager - Just wait a moment...

Priya is getting restless...

Ram- Priya relax, Manager will get details in sometime...

Priya- I am not waiting for Manager... I am getting worried... Don't know why but i am much worried that something is going to happened...

Ram console Priya...

Manager gives the details of that Girl... Luckily pari's look a like made the payment by card... So Manager gives the details of girl...

Vikram- Thanks...

Ram you and Priya go to home... Priya is not ok... I will go to bank and get the details od Person...

Ram- Thank you so much Vikram...

Vikram smiles...

At the same time-

Ram phone rings and it was from Pihu...

Ram- Hello, Pihu

Pihu crying - Dad, Mayra...

Ram gets worried...

Ram- Why are you crying pihu? And what happened to Mayra...

Priya snatches the phone and put it on speaker...

Pihu- Dad, Mayra meets with an deadly accident... We are going to City
Hospital... Come soon..

Ram, Vikram and Priya gets shocked to know about Mayra's accident...

Next Part- Mayra condition is getting worse... She is critical... Doctor declares shocking news...

Doctor informs that if Mayra does not get respond to the treatment then she may goes into coma...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.8K 659 16
It's story on on Raya ❤
4.6K 240 4
A chance stumbling on the truth leads to many more revelations. Confrontations takes place and many need to answer. Will all of this bring together o...
21.9K 791 12
A completely different look at Ram and Priya's story from the start Trended on #1 in balh2 on 14 march 2022
Sharing Life | ✓ Kira द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

56.9K 3.1K 39
Contrary to the original idea, Sharing life is about Ram and Priya in a different light where they do not marry each other for their siblings.