The savior of worlds

By CPTSUCCESS

Well I'm dead. Yep. You heard me. But now God has given me a second chance. Let's save a world. Hell. Why sto... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Collab Announcement

Chapter 45

371 10 2
By CPTSUCCESS

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

I woke up back in my study. I rubbed my eyes. Man I hoped that did something.

I walked back to the meeting room and sat down. "Apologies but they got assignments. Now then what are your forces looking like?"

Halflight spoke up first. "We have 50 legions of fully fledged ringed knights."

Quelana followed. "We have 20 legions of pyromancers and 10 legions of chaos wielders."

Gwynevere was next. "We also have 40 legions of miracle wielders. Supportive, defensive, and offensive."

Faraam was next. "And we have 15 legions of Artorias's watchers. 25 legions of slayers under Ornstien's tutelage. And finally 100 legions of knights. Silver or otherwise."

Ironwood cleared his voice. "And the Atlas reinforcements are 150 fully upgraded cruisers. Upgrades include: Improved shields, weapons, and fighters. And our forces if we are counting all volunteers, hunters, and soliders. 750,000 soliders that are fully outfitted, trained, and ready."

My smile increased drastically. Then a shockwave rocked the ship and we all fell.

"The hell was that?!?" Halflight said as he helped up Filianore.

"That would be a shockwave. Similar to that of a nuclear detonation." I noted aloud.

"Where did it come from?" Gwynevere asked as she looked at me.

"The grimmlands. I checked to see what Salem had cooking. I didn't like it and self-detonated in a bid to thin the heard." I responded curtly.

"What was it like?" Ironwood said.

I gulped. "The biggest congregation of the most dangerous grimm in existence my dear general." I got up and cracked my neck. "We are too move swiftly. Salem will need to replenish her forces before coming after us. I'd say we have about a week before she strikes back."

"That's enough time. We must mobilize immediately!" Ornstein said. The experienced slayer grabbed his trusty cross-spear and left the room with Artorias in tow.

Halflight and Filianore stood up as well. "We must leave as well. I just hope Midir didn't panic from the shockwave."

"Later." I said as they left the room.

As everyone funneled out of the room I began to draw up battle plans.

I am not sleeping this week am I?

5 days later

I was in a meeting with a couple of commanders when Lucci appeared on the briefing table bloody and bruised and collapsed.

"LUCCI! What the hell happened to you?" I said as I leaped to him and gave him some etsus.

"Happy huntresses." He said with a groan.

What.

THE.

FUCK!

You have to be kidding me! They shouldn't even be formed! How are they-

How are they strong?

To beat Lucci they would need to be at least 25% of my power. But the only thing on remnant that even approach that are Salem and the maid-

"Who's the maiden?" I asked.

"Robyn Hill and Penny."

I breathed in deeply. "Where's Adam?"

"They have him at the stake in the front of Vale." Lucci informed me before he passed out from exhaustion.

I looked at the people in the room. "Get him medical attention now."

I opened a portal to the front of Vale. I walked through and saw the sight of my redheaded apprentice on a cross with that Marigold whore dragging Quelaan by her hair. Both of them were beaten within an inch of their life. I then saw Robyn Hill, team RWBY, Penny Polendina, and other happy huntresses.

"Let them go." I said evenly. Not an ounce of emotion in my voice. My hands in my pockets and my eyes trained on the two maidens.

"No. Here's how this is going to go down-" Robyn said in an attempt to command me.

I moved faster than she could see and uppercutted her with so much force her head flew off her body.

As the rest of the huntresses assaulted me I merely dodged through them and made my way to Penny as she made feeble attempts to stab me with her many swords I grabbed her wires and pulled her towards me and ripped her in half. I then slaughtered the rest of the happy huntresses.

When I finished ripping out the throat of the Goat Faunus what was her name? Flora? Oh well it doesn't matter anymore. I turned my attention to the now Furious team RWBY.

"Why did you kill them?!?" Ruby yelled at me as she shot at me with her toy gun.

"You strung up my apprentice up after all the service he had done for this world and you little shits. We are days away from launching an assault on Salem and you pull this. And you thought you could walk away alive? Hell no." I said as I walked through her fire. Yang rushed me and I caught her fist midair.

"We did this because of you are evil!" She yelled at me.

"Evil? EVIL?!?" I yelled as I punched her in the face. "I have done nothing but good for Remnant! I have given you allies! I have given you leaders! I exposed Ozpin for his lies and you call me evil?!?"

"You brought Adam Taurus into your ranks!" Weiss said as he stabbed me through the chest and I back handed her away and broke her sword.

"And I have given him the curse of the undead as a punishment! He has died over and over again for his crimes! He has served his penance!"

"Then what about Whitley Schnee! They boy who served Jaques Schnee!" Blake said as she slashed me repeatedly with her sword and scythe combo.

"You mean the abused boy who had no one in his life until I came along and saved him? The same boy abandoned by his mother and sisters?!? Who had to follow the orders of Jaques just to ensure his own survival?!? That boy?!?" I yelled and head butted her and kicked her across the face.

"Then what about Mercury Black! The boy who was a part of Cinder's group?" Ruby said as she attacked me with her scythe.

"The boy who I ordered to infiltrate their faction and killed Cinder to ensure the fall maiden from not falling into the hands of Salem! The boy who risked his life for the future of Remnant!" I said as I snapped her scythe's blade like a twig and kicked her in the stomach. "I have done everything for you idiots so that your world to survive and this is how I am thanked?!? With betrayal?!? You are huntresses yet you help Salem's cause! You dream of being heroes yet you are the opposite! I will only allow you to live out of respect to your families."

"And what about them?" Yang said gesturing at the fresh corpses of the hapy huntresses.

" I owe nothing to them or their family. Their lives were forfeit." I said as I walked to the cross where Adam was and got him down.

"So they meant nothing to you?" Blake said with venom.

"They were my enemies. And they were not honorable ones so they didn't mean a damn thing to me." I said as I gave my apprentice a sip of estus and then gave Quelaan one.

"You're insane." Weiss spat.

"No. He's ruthless. As am I. There is a large difference." Adam said as he got up. "Damn it I'm gonna need new swords."

"And clothes by the look of it." Quelaan said as Adam moved to carry her.

Several troop transports flew down from the sky and the troops poured out and pointed their weapons at team RWBY.

Seeing as they were outmatched and that they had no chance at winning they raised the arms in surrender.

"Get them out of my sight." I said.

4 men went forward and beat the girls to the ground and put them in aura inhibiting restraints. They then got rid of anything they could use to escape such as hair pins, ribbons, and bobby pins.

Once they were searched they were loaded into a high security prison transport and were carted off.

Good riddance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17 0 4
" Although the Isekai were about reincarnated into different world and where the reincarnated people were supposedly becoming a heroes of those world...
1.3K 45 3
In the year 2081, every studio and industry came together to create a game of every franchise to appease the most people imaginable. They called it W...
2K 6 28
I am not a good writer at all so I'm going to write maybe some good stories Ideas, OC's and AU's that I can think of. Say if your interested in a sto...
20K 673 55
Violets adventures are the most wonderful thing in the world. All of time and space was hers to explore. Nothing could stop her from achieving the be...