The Snowman Who Hates The Snow

بواسطة xxxSerenityxxx22

The Snowman Who Hates The Snow Jao Fontanez is a Famous Anonymous novel writer but is also a loner, preferrin... المزيد

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter II: A Piece Of My Yesterday
Chapter III: No Turning Back
Chapter IV: To Play The Alpha's Part
Chapter V: Classic
Chapter VI: Recollecting Memories
Chapter VII: Purpose
Chapter VIII: Pretty Savage
Chapter IX: Tricks And Illusions
Chapter X: Trying To Clear The Sky
Chapter XI: The Return Of The King
Chapter XII: Among Us
Chapter XIII: A Forgotten Yesterday
Chapter XIV: Breathless
Chapter XV: Nobody Else's Muse
Chapter XVI: Questions
Chapter XVII: Suppressing Feelings
Chapter XVIII: Sinking In
Chapter XIX: First Day
Chapter XX: Disobedient Hearts
Chapter XXI: Mr. Rule Breaker
Chapter XXII: My Centerfold
Chapter XXIII: Her Tear Wonder Answer
Chapter XXIV: The Heart Wants What It Wants
Chapter XXV: The Princess, The Snowman And The Snake
Chapter XXVI: Turn
Chapter XXVII: A Queen's Tears
Chapter XXVIII: Melted Away
Chapter XXIX: One Step Closer To The Truth
Chapter XXX: Virtually His
Chapter XXXI: Hunter's Dance Night (PT. 1)
Chapter XXXII: Hunter's Dance Night (PT. 2)
Chapter XXXIII: Manipulations
Chapter XXXIV: Certain Things
Chapter XXXV: The Kidnap Of His Queen
Chapter XXXVI: Dreams And Nightmares
Chapter XXXVII: The King's Choice
Chapter XXXVIII: Aftermath
Chapter XXXIX: Shooting Stars
Chapter XL: The King's Unbreakable Sword
Epilogue: The Long Winter Is Finally Over
xxxSerenityxxx22's Note
The Snowman Who Hates The Snow: Characters

Chapter I: The Anonymous Novelist

546 14 4
بواسطة xxxSerenityxxx22

* Year 2020

**************************

Jao Fontanez

Some known writers doesn't state their real name but in my case? It doesn't really matter cause none of my fans had seen me. Not even once. I am Javier Alaudi Octavius M. Fontanez or Jao Fontanez for shorter term because my name is longer than my patience, and if you're thinking that I suffered during my kinder garden and elementary days? Well I did but that only lasted for a year.

One of my readers has asked me once. 'How will I describe myself as a writer?'

I just simply replied that I am a humble, nice, little hard working, a person who loves to give and is not a jerk but the last one is a joke. It's only half meant, I mean? Who doesn't have an attitude? What kind of human being are you if you don't have a bad side? Didn't you know that bad sides are what makes us human beings?

My biological parent's name is the only thing I can't remember due to an unwanted accident five years ago, now? I'm currently living with my foster parents. They didn't really adopted me legally, that's the reason why I can still have my own identity despite having them as my guardians.

My father's name is Jiro Yoshimura while my mother's name is Akiyama Yoshimura, these couple are Japanese citizens and are married for quite some time now. I'm a Filipino mixed with Spanish-French blood, it's a bit complicated but I don't really a damn about these things. At the end of the day, I'll still become one of the stars.

My father is a kind and generous man, he treats me like his own son although I'm not. He works as the manager of our cafe down the street and my mother is the one who's helping him after preparing meals for us, I'm a 11th grader student at a international school.

I'm not that fluent when it comes to their language, but I can understand their letters and writings. I didn't want to ruin it so I decided to work my ass off and might as well help myself to pay my own tuition fees and other expenses. I'm a student during the day, a part timer during the afternoon and an anonymous novelist at night.

I'm Jao Fontanez AKA Mr. Cloud-Walker, I'm using that username on both Wattpad and Webtoon app or websites for three consecutive years now. I've been a novelist and a webtoon artist since I was twelve years old, I don't know how it started but it did really went well. My stories are all about horror, morbid deaths or tragic love stories but still? People supported me and loved it a lot.

My followers, fans and I'd say admirers skyrocketed and now? I have at least five million followers on Wattpad while four million and five hundred thousand on Webtoon and still counting... But I achieved those things because I've earned it, not because I begged nor paid for it.

And last but definitely not the least, I can speak tagalog because before I went here in Japan? I used to live in the Philippines with my biological family based on my foster parents. They didn't hid the truth, they told me everything after a year of losing them. They knew I'd be sad and be in pain but it's a part of me, it's not like the result would be the same if they preferred to keep it.

Although they told me the truth, they didn't told me about one thing and that is my biological parent's name nor anything about them because they knew I'd remember it someday. It'll be better for me to be like this for a while, I was just suffering from a temporary mental related problem but I'll be better soon enough. I just need to take care of myself.

I was busy fixing my necktie when I suddenly heard a knocked on my door, it's my mom for sure...

"Jao? Come down now! You'll late for school if you don't hurry up!!". She reminded me.

"I'll be right behind you mom!". I replied.

Luckily, they can speak English as well and if not? Communicating with them will be as hard as solving math problems during math time.

When I checked my wristwatch, my mom is not lying about me being late at the first day of school because I woke up late today. That can't be helped sometimes, I'm a writer at night so I have to write and update my stories or draw a new chapter for my Webtoon stories.

I just let my necktie be, I didn't know how to do it and besides? It'll be ruined later. What's the use of fixing it anyway?

I immediately went downstairs and saw my parents happily eating breakfast, I just took a slice of toast and hugged them goodbye then ran off. It's the first day of school after all, I can be late or else? Everyone will think that I'm a lazy jerk.

"Take care Jao!!!!". My mom yelled.

I just waved at her and smiled, she's the best...

While I was running to catch the bus, I saw my first and only best friend whom is also a Filipino writer like me. We've been together since the first time I came here, he's the only one who approached me and asked me to be his friend so here we are now. His name is Cedric Lee Z. Marquez but at night? He's also known as Mr. CL.

"Jao!!! Magandang umaga!!". He greeted cheerfully.

"What the f-? May sakit ka ba dude?". He asked randomly.

I just blinked my eyes on him, what the hell is wrong with Cedric? Is he drunk? On drugs or what?

"Wala akong sakit, ano bang problema mo?". Tanong ko rin sa kaniya.

"Namumutla ka tanga! Patay ka na ba? Multo ka na ba ngayon? Sabihin mo!". Nabibingi ako dahil sigaw siya nang sigaw malapit sa tenga ko na para bang malayo kami sa isa't isa kahit nandito lang naman ako sa tabi niya.

"Dude, can you keep your voice down? I'm not dead yet". Mahina kong sagot sa kaniya.

"Kagatin mo nga yang labi mo, kung hindi si Akina yung uutusan kong gumawa non para sa'yo!". Pang aasar niya nanaman.

Akina Kururugi is one of us but she and I doesn't really get along well, I have my personal reasons why I distance myself to her. She's a Japanese girl who used to study in the Philippines for a few years then she flew back here with her grandparents so she can talk like us.

Akina likes me since the day she and I met in the park while I was waiting for Cedric, but I don't know why I can't like her back despite the fact that she's pouring her heart to me.. All I can do is stay away and pretend like I knew nothing.

"Dude stop saying that". Maiksi kong sambit.

"Hindi mo ba talaga gusto si Akina? Sayang naman!".

"Gusto mo ba siya?".

"Malabo yon, ako? Atsaka si Akina? Para kaming tubig at langis kaya hindi pwede".

"Pakiramdam ko ako yung langis at hindi naman ikaw".

"Parang Oo rin pero hindi kase ikaw lang naman 'tong lumalayo sa kaniya kahit siya naman yung lumalapit sa'yo".

"Naalala mo ba noong unang pasok mo pa lang? May nang bully sa'yo tapos hindi ka gumanti kaya siya na lang ang gumawa non para ipaghiganti ka".

"Hindi ko naman sinabing gawin niya yon, isa pa? Hindi ko lang talaga siya magustuhan".

"Sa tuwing sinusubukan kong isipin na gusto ko siya, may naalala akong babae pero hindi ko maalala kung sino siya".

"Dude? Diba sabi mo naaksidente ka na noon? Baka may girlfriend ka pala tapos naiwan mo siyang nag iisa, nilalamig, walang kasama at nangungulila dahil sa biglaan mong pagka wala!!".

"Baka hinahanap ka niya kaya hanggang sa panaginip hindi ka tinatantanan!!".

"Tigilan mo nga ako, kaka-wattpad mo lang yan".

"Malay mo naman diba?! Hindi naman malabo ang sinasabi ko atsaka hindi ka ba nanonood ng balita?".

I sighed. "Hindi, mukha ba akong may pake sa nang yayari?".

Biglang kumunot ang noo niya. "May ibang dimension daw!!".

"Anong gusto mong gawin ko? Mag diwang?".

"Ang panget mong kausap, bahala ka na nga! Nandiyan na si Akina!!".

Pag lingon ko sa likod, nandoon na nga si Akina. Papalapit na siya sa'min ni Cedric pero sa'kin lang siya naka tingin. Hindi niya inaalis ang mga mata niya, tanging ako lang talaga ang gusto niyang makita kaya ako na lang ang kusang lumingon sa ibang direksyon.

"Ohayo gozaimasu!!". Masaya niyang pag bati.

"Akina? Sino bang binati mo? Kaming dalawa ni Jao o siya lang talaga?". Nalilitong tanong ni Cedric sa kaniya.

"Damare konoyarou! Siyempre hindi ka kasali!". Akina replied.

Tipid akong tumawa dahil ang aga nanaman nilang nag tatalo sa harapan ko, partida malapit na kaming mahuli sa klase pero wala pa rin silang tigil.

"Sa tuwing makikita mo ko, palagi na lang mainit ang dugo mo sa'kin Akina. Yung totoo? May gusto ka sa'kin 'no?". Talagang dinadagdagan niya pa ang sakit ng katawan niya. Hayst...

"Yan ang pinaka-nakakadiring sinabi mo ngayong umaga! Fuzakeru na!". Iritadong sambit ni Akina.

Hindi ko na sila pinansin, pinabayaan ko na sila...

Napansin ng bus driver na kanina pa kami humahabol sa kaniya kaya sandali itong tumigil para makasakay kaming tatlo nila Akina doon, hindi siya tumigil sa bus stop at bawal yon pero ginawa niya pa rin para lang sa'min. Pag sakay ko sa bus, napag tanto kong kakilala siya ni dad. Mukhang hindi niya pa ako nakakalimutan..

Nang makarating kami sa bus top ng school, late na talaga kami ng ilang minuto. Mabuti na lang, first day pa lang ng school kaya hindi kami mapaparusahan ng mga professor namin. Nagka taon pa na late din ang homeroom professor kaya talagang naka ligtas kaming tatlo sa parusa...

Wala namang mag tuturo ngayong araw, literal na buong mag hapon lang rin kaming mananatili dito sa loob habang nag hihintay ng kung ano mang pupwedeng hintayin. Break time ang sa'kin dahil hindi pa ako kumakain ng agahan, isang toasted bread lang naman ang kinain ko eh.

Makalipas ang isang oras, sa wakas ay dumating na ang pinaka hihintay kong subject. Kahit break time, sumusunod pa rin sa'min si Akina kaya pinababayaan na lang namin siya. Ayoko rin naman siyang itaboy, wala naman siyang ginagawang masama maliban sa ipahalata sa'kin na gusto niya ako.

Kasalukuyan kaming nandito sa rooftop ng school, dito lang kase ang lugar kung saan tahimik at walang masyadong tao maliban kay Cedric at Akina. Bumili lang ako ng dalawang tinapay na mayroong palaman atsaka milk soda, habang si Cedric at Akina naman ay kapwa may baon.

"Jao, tara! hati tayo dito!!". Cedric uttered cheerfully.

"Jao, want to share with me?". Akina interrupted.

"No, thanks for the offer though. I'm good". I replied shortly then started eating.

Because of hunger, it only took me a few seconds to finish the bread and the soda but at least I'm quite full now. Akina and Cedric were staring at me with their confused and surprised expression, they just saw me swallow a whole piece of bread. That's reasonable.

"Dude? Sigurado ka bang hindi ka gutom? Putcha, nilunok mo lang yung tinapay eh!". Muling aniya ni Cedric.

"Busog na ako Jao, ikaw na kaya ang umubos ng baon ko?". Hindi rin magpapa talo si Akina pag dating sa ganitong bagay.

Tipid akong ngumiti sa kaniya. "If I ask you to do something, will you do it willingly?". I asked her.

"Of course, what is it?". She delightedly questioned me back.

"Finish your food and don't worry about me, you two are alike and I understand why you're bothered but don't mind me. I won't die immediately". I spoke but I was talking to Akina and Cedric themselves.

"Fine, suit yourself Jao and don't regret it later". She immediately said that after hearing what I asked her to do.

I delightedly smiled to her, I knew I shouldn't be doing that cause it might give her a false hope but I'm just glad. That's all.

Akina is a rebel type of person, she doesn't really follow everyone's words. She likes to go against someone's rules and regulations even if it means she'll be in trouble from doing it, she's strong enough to handle herself but that's not enough for her to accept the fact that I'll never like her back.

Maybe in another life or in the parallel universe, she and I will end up being together but it's the other way around. I'll be the ones who's gonna run after her, buy her breakfast, lunch or even dinner, ask her to go out with me, confess my feelings and begged for her to stay.

Who knows? It's not like what I said is not possible...

A news about a so-called magical thing that can make the time stop running is spreading across Tokyo, Osaka and other places here in Japan. Of course, not everyone will believe that kind of news. First of all, Japan are technology experts. Perhaps, somebody invented a thing that might cause Earth's destruction.

Or maybe someone invented a drug that can make people think that he or she made the time stop running...

I won't be surprised to find out that one day, zombie apocalypse will happen and that'll be the end of all life matter in this planet then maybe our creator will just make a new one.

Matapos ang break time namin, pare-parehas na kaming bumalik sa classroom up ang ipag patuloy ang araw na ito kahit wala naman talaga kaming ginagawa. Dahil malapit na ang uwian, oras na rin pala para mag linis kami kaya nag simula na akong kumuha ng mga gamit.

Si Akina ang mag wawalis sa classroom habang ako atsaka si Cedric naman ang mag lilinis ng mga bintana, parang last year pa ata ito huling nalinis ng matino. Grabe ang kapal ng alikabok, parang bahay na ata ito ng mga langgam o ng kung ano mang hayop.

"Akina! Yung alikabok!!". Reklamo ni Cedric.

"Gomen-nasai, sinasadya ko yan! Mukha ka kaseng dustpan!". Pang aasar ni Akina sa kaniya.

Hindi magpapa talo si Cedric sa kaniya kaya pinahiran niya ito ng bahasan na puno ng mga alikabok, mas lalong nag init ang ulo ni Akina kaya para nanaman silang pusa at daga na nag hahabulan dito sa loob ng classroom.

Hindi na talaga ako mag tataka kung sakaling magka tuluyan sila sa hinarap...

Nang matapos kami sa pag lilinis, maaari na kaming umuwi kaya nauna na ako kay Cedric at Akina dahil may kailangan pa akong daanan. Hindi naman ako didiretso sa bahay kung hindi sa café upang tumulong kay dad para naman kahit papaano ay makapag pahinga siya sa trabaho.

Maaari naman akong mag sulat ng panibagong yugto ng kwento mamayang gabi kapag wala na akong ibang pinagkaka-abalahan para hindi ako maiistorbo at hindi rin paputol-putol ang gawa ko dahil mas magulo iyon, maaari kong makalimutan kung nasaan na ba ako o kung ano na ba dapat ang kasunod.

**************************

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

20.3M 702K 28
This work of fiction may include potentially disturbing readings, scenes and discussions around topics such as self-harm, physical violence, emotiona...
Dark Royal Academy بواسطة Rose

الخيال (فانتازيا)

135K 664 7
Masasabing ito ay maganda at perpektong paaralan, may mga magandang pasilidad, may magaliling at mahuhusay na mga guro at higit sa lahat, ito ay pang...
14.7M 325K 48
Her name is Monique Lee Gomez Samonte, a rich girl who was sent back by her parents to the Philippines because of her bad attitude. She's a war freak...
2.8M 104K 75
Sypnosis Andilyne Dave was just a typical senior highschool student. Lumaking mag isa at namuhay ng tahimik. Not until his father surprised him one d...