Taboo (Mr. Aizawa x student r...

By jessi_54

Since you were young and got your quirk, you've dreamed of becoming a hero and saving lives. There was no ONE... More

-Results and Recognition-
-First Day-
-First Assignment-
-A/n-
-Trial and Errors-
-Cat's Out The Bag-
-Sound the Alarm-
-We're Here-
-Among the Fallen-
-Date Night-
-A/N-
-Be Prepared-
-Strive to Win-
-Fight to the Finish-
-Survival of the Fittest-
(A/N)
-Out With a Bang-
-Stay Here-
-(Sorry, not an update)-
-Name of the Game-
-One Step Further-

-Hard Work and Ambition-

2.7K 89 80
By jessi_54

You walked to the seating area your class was in and saw Uraraka waving at you. You sat between Uraraka and Izuku. Ojiro, who was sitting behind you, tapped you on your shoulder signaling you to turn around. "(Y/N), that was great– but how did you break out of that? There was no type of physical interference. Unless you had more of a mental interference."

"Kinda. I copied his quirk since it's something he can't use against himself."

"Oh, I see."

"So you get all the advantages and disadvantages of the quirks you copy?" Deku asked, as curious as ever. "Yeah, unless I modify it in a way that allows me to do more or avoid the disadvantages." You clarified. You looked out at the empty stage. 'There's 10 minute intervals between each battle.'

You managed to mostly remember who others were going against, although some were a blur. Judging from the results of the cavalry battle, Bakugo and Todoroki are the two you felt the need to worry about the most— although there was a chance for things to change during their battle. You put all other thoughts aside and decided to focus on the quirks that may help you for you battles. You currently have six unused quirks— the softening quirk from Honenuki, Cementoss' cement quirk, the black quirk from Kuroiro, the solid air from Tsuburaba, Kirishima's hardening quirk, and the big fist quirk from Kendo. You sat back for a moment and closed your eyes to try to block out the noises around you and think more clearly.

"Are you alright, (Y/N)?" Uraraka asked. You opened your eyes for a few seconds to look at her. "Yeah, I was just thinking of quirks I could copy along the way." You told her. You only told her what was on your mind so she wouldn't ask a lot of questions. You need time to think. "Oh! Sorry for interrupting." She said with a small, nervous chuckle. You continued to think up scenarios in your mind, some were clear others weren't. 'I guess I'll just wait and see.' You opened your eyes and turned to Uraraka. "Hey, Uraraka. Can I copy your quirk?"

"Yeah! Of course! You just need to see it, right?" She asked. You nodded your head in response then she started looking for something to demonstrate it on. She took off her wristband and activated her quirk. Done. "Thanks!" You chirped. You weren't completely sure when you'd need it, but you're sure that it'll come in handy. "You're welcome! I can't wait to see how you use it." She smiled. "Hey (Y/N)," You turned to Deku who had his notebook out with a pencil in his hand. "If you don't mind me asking, can you give me some details about your quirk? I have a few things written down, but when you actually look at it, it's nothing informational." He told you. You felt a bit honored that he wanted to write about you in his hero book, but part of you felt like he could use this information to his advantage. Then again, their wasn't much he could use against you. "Well, of course as you already know I have a copy quirk. I can only hold up to 10 quirks after seeing the quirk in use. After I activate a copied quirk, I only have 30 minutes to use it. Once it's done, it's gone, and of course a free spot opens up. Umm...am I going too fast?"

"No, no. continue." Deku said not looking up from his notebook.

"Uhh okay. I can hold unused quirks for about a week, but any quirk that I haven't used after that week, automatically deletes. I can use multiple quirks at a time and even combine them. I modify quirks and make them suitable for my body— especially when using mutant quirks. I've always tried to avoid copying any mutant quirks that result in a change of my body, which is why I never used those exactly how the user may use them. Hmmm..am I missing anythinngggg- oh I can also delete quirks manually. I only get to delete one a day though. I hardly delete any since I carefully analyze situations and copy quirks that could be useful in a way." You informed him. He still hasn't looked up from his book once as he continued to jot down everything you told him. "Wow! After hearing all that, your quirk is pretty amazing, (Y/N)." The green haired boy told you. You smiled. "Thanks."

Moments later, everyone began getting ready for the next battle to start. "On to the next match! The assassin from Class B! Pretty things have thorns too, y'know! From the hero course, it's Shiozaki Ibara! Versus, Sparking Killing Boy! From the hero course, it's Kaminari Denki!" The crowd cheered as Present Mic introduced to two students. "This time, we'll have a super flashy battle—!"

"Um. Please excuse the interruption. What do you mean by "assassin"? I have only come to find victory, not take my opponent's life." Shiozaki told Present Mic. After a rather small— and meaningless– say about Shiozaki's beliefs and preferences, she walked into the stage. The battle began with a cocky Kaminari, but it didn't last long at all. He used too much lightning and short circuited, leaving him with enough brain power to just stand there. In the end, he was capture by Shiozaki's hair, giving her the victory.

"Man..." Jiro sighed.

"What's that?! Didn't he say he was going to settle this in a second?!" You and your classmates followed the unfamiliar voice and saw a blond haired boy peeking over the wall near your seats. He continued to talk. "That's strange he was defeated in a second. Class A is supposed to be better than Class B, so isn't that weird? Hahahahaha–!" His laughter was cut off by a slap sound and he slid down the wall. Then a girl with orange hair in a side ponytail pop up. "Sorry about that!" She apologized then disappeared. If kendo didn't show up, you were sure you were going to punch that guy in the face. "Who was that guy?" You asked. "Oh I think his name was Monoma. Strangely enough, he has a copy quirk too." Deku enlightened you.

"Interesting..." Todoroki, who was currently sitting in the row behind you, stated. "Annndd what's that supposed to mean?" You asked turning around to him. "Nothing...I have to go get ready for my match." He replied then got up to get ready for his match.

~10 minute time skip~

"Next up is these guys!" A picture of Todoroki and Sero appeared on the jumbo screen. "He's good! He's good but what's with that plainness he just can't seem to get rid of? It's Sero Hanta from the hero course! Versus– taking third in the Obstacle course and second in the Calvary battle– he's pretty strong! He wasn't recommended for admissions for nothing! Also from the hero course, it's Todoroki Shoto! Are you ready?!....Start!" The match begins with Sero wrapping tape around Todoroki, then swinging him towards the out of bounds area. Todoroki suddenly stopped as he stomped his right foot down, sending ice Sero's way. Before anyone in the audience could even blink, Sero was trapped in a giant block of ice that nearly frozen half the stadium. The ice was a few inches away from your face— along with your classmates— causing it to block the view of the stage. "I-I'll be back." You told Uraraka and Deku. You carefully, but quickly, walked pass the ice to get to a point where you could get a clearer view. There were a few times ice blocked your path, leaving you nowhere to go. You activated Kirishima's quirk and punched your way through. 'I'll just recopy it later.' 

It took a while, but you finally reached to end of the iceberg and saw Todoroki thawing the ice Sero was still trapped in. He actually seemed pretty tensed compared to his usual self. His right hand formed a fist by his side as he glared in your direction. You tensed up yourself for a moment but you realized he wasn't looking at you. You looked at the people around you only for a second before stopping at Endeavor, who was looking at Todoroki. 'What happened before he came out to the stage? Did Endeavor say something?' You thought. You went back to were the rest of your class was and sat back down.

"(Y/N), I realized Todoroki did the same move you did in your match, it was just...deadlier. Do you think he was trying to one-up you?" Uraraka pondered. "Technically, I'm the one who copied his move. If he was trying to show everyone he was better than me, wouldn't it make sense for him to just focus on getting through the next rounds?" You replied. Todoroki talked to you in private. He entrusted you with secrets no one else knows about. You decided to keep it that way by not dropping the slightest hints about his current situation. "Huh. I guess you're right," She agreed "but I don't know why he felt the need to even do something like this."

"Who knows." You sat there for a few more seconds before getting up again. "I'll be back." You told your friends. They didn't question anything as they watched you slip past the ice once again.

You decided to wait by the entrance on Todoroki's side of the stage waiting for him to finish with the ice incident. Minutes later, he exited the stage and walked into the hallway. "Hey, I uhh... I realized you seemed a bit tensed out there. Is everything okay?" You asked as you walked by his side. You figured he'd need someone to talk to and since he opened up to you earlier, you may be the only one he'd talk to. "I was just...I had to blow off some steam."

"Ohh." You didn't try to pull any information out of him, mainly because you understand how it feels to have people asking about everything. There was a small moment of silence between the two of you until Todoroki spoke up again. He stopped in his tracks before speaking. "My father has always seen me as some sort of project. I've always hated him which is why I refuse to use my left side in any battle. He gives me such a fuss about it. I wanted to show him I don't need his quirk to be successful."

"His quirk?"

Todoroki looked up at you with a puzzled, yet blank, look on his face. "It's true your quirk is a combination of your mom's and your dad's quirk, so I understand where you're coming from. But your quirk is what you make it to be." You told him. He had a blank look on his face with eyes slightly more wider that usual. You couldn't tell whether he came to some sort of realization or he just thought you were spewing nonsense. "I see." The two of you continued your walk back to the seating area.

~time skip~
(A/N: It's too much to write out each match so I'm just gonna do the matches you're in and skip over the other one since they're gonna be the same as they are in the show.)

The first round came to an end and the second round matches were to begin in a few minutes, starting with you. You were heading over to the entrance to the stage. After copying Bakugo's, Uraraka's, and Sero's quirk during the first round, the total number of quirks you had copied were now nine. Once again, you felt nervous but it wasn't as bad as the first time. You knew Shiozaki's quirk, how it worked, and that she is a very gentle person. She's more likely to restrain you or push you out of bounds than to fight to the death. You already had a plan ready along with a few back up plans. You took a deep breath as you waited by the entrance.

"Thanks for waiting, everybody! The first match of the second round is about to begin! The furious lady who snatched the victory quickly and mercilessly! From the hero course, it's (L/N)(F/N)!" You walked out onto the stage as Present Mic gave your introduction. "Versus! The...uhh...the.....Eraserhead, I can't think of anything. She doesn't like the ruthless nicknames I give her. Help me out!"

Aizawa sighed before leaning towards his microphone. "Versus, Mother Nature herself—also from the hero course— Shiozaki Ibara."

"That's boring! Anyways, Let's get started! Ready?...Start!" Present Mic shouted. The match finally started but just like most of the battles, neither one of you moved until about 5 seconds later. She made the first move by sending vines directly towards you and wrapping you up. You used Bakugo's quirk  and burst out of the rope like plants holding you captive. You then made a huge explosion—causing her to shield her eyes from the light and heat—and flew overhead and landed behind her. You activated Sero's quirk and wrapped her up with tape and swung her into the out of bounds area.

"Shiozaki, out of bounds! (Y/N) wins!" Midnight announced. "Another quick ʸᵉᵗ ᵇᵒʳⁱⁿᵍ victory for– Ow! What was that for?!" The loud blond whined. "You're not exactly great at mumbling." Aizawa retorted. The fact that Shota kind of defended you in a way made you smile. Even if others thought he only did it because you're his student, you obviously knew it was more than that.

You started your walk back to your seat, but on your way there, you bumped into someone. "S-sorry," You looked up to see who you bumped into. "Hawks...I didn't mean to-"

"Don't worry about it. It's my fault, I kinda got lost." He said then looked around. You looked down the hall and realized how empty it was. "Oh, nice performance by the way. Both the matches and the cheering." He said with a small smirk. "Th-thanks." Your face heated up in slight embarrassment as you recalled the predicament. You then remembered experiencing a feeling of being watched. 'Was it him?' You asked yourself. "Can you help me get to my seating area? I took way too many turns, I don't even know how I got here." Hawks explained. You decided to help him and he told you where he was sitting. The two of you talked as you walked through the halls, but a few thinks did seem a bit odd. 'How did he get lost? The place is a bit confusing but it's not a maze.'   

"By the way, you have a copy quirk, right? Can you copy my quirk?" He asked with a excited look on his face. "Honestly, last time I used a mutant quirk that involve a change in my body structure, I broke a few bones. My mom's the one who told me not to use mutant quirks the way I see them." You informed him.

"When did this happen?" He questioned. There was a small moment of silent as you thought about his question. "It was a longtime ago. Maybe 7 years ago."

"And you're like— what? 17?"

"15."

"Oh...well it was a while ago and I'm sure it was your first time. You were pretty young and— just like using your quirk for the first time— your body wasn't completely used to that. You should start using them more often so your body can get accustom to it." The winged man suggested. You weren't sure if he was being completely sincere or not. He wanted you to copy his quirk and when you said you couldn't, he told you that you should try. Then again, everything he said made sense. "I'm sorry, I don't have any space to copy quirks. But maybe I could copy it after the semifinals." You told him as you approached his seat. "Great!" He beamed. "I can meet you here, that way you won't get lost." You added. He let out a chuckle then thanked you. You left his sight to return to your class. 

~another lovely time skip~

All the matches for the second round were done with. It was now time for the third round matches and you were up against Todoroki next. During his match with Midoriya, he used his left side, which you felt like you unleashed. He's never used it as freely as his ice, but the amount of power it had made it seem as if he's been honing it for years. You sat in the waiting room waiting in the room of waiting, pondering over your quirks. Unlike your battle with Shiozaki, you had no idea how to were going to play your cards. You currently had Honenuki's, Cementoss', Kuroiro's, Tsuburaba's, Kirishima's, Kendo's, Uraraka's, Kaminari's, Shiozaki's, and Todoroki's quirks copied. There's a lot you could do, but the best thing for you to do is to spare some quirks just in case you make it to the final round. You took a deep breath in then let it out as you relaxed your body and your mind. You got up and walked out the door and to the stage.

"Audience, get ready! The first match of the third round is about to begin!" You and Todoroki made your way to the stage as the crowd screamed and shouted. After Present Mic gave his little introductions for the two of you, the match finally started.

You watched Todoroki from the other side of the stage. Todoroki placed his hand on the ground and activated his ice quirk, sending a ton of ice your way. You use Kendo's quirk, enlarging your left fist, then used Kirishima's quirk for protection as you got ready to punch the ice. Before you could act, your body was already trap in his ice. The only thing you could do at the moment was melt it. You activated Todoroki's fire quirk while keeping a big fist to speed up the melting process. As expected, the ice started melting the moment you started using the fire. You examined Todoroki's surroundings and try to think up your next move. You increased the amount of fire being used to make things go by faster.

Once the ice surrounding your body melted, you returned your hand to its normal size and stepped forward. The left side of your body overheated, causing you to sweat profusely. You looked down at your arm and noticed the beads of sweat on your arm, then got an idea. You activated the ice quirk and held your left arm out towards your opponent. You placed the index and middle finger of your right hand on your sweaty arm and swiped forward, sending a relatively long icicle his way, purposely missing. "What's with that aim?! She's not going to kill him, right? She'd be disqualified!" Present Mic announced from the commentary booth. Todoroki gave you a quizzical look, not understanding what you were doing. You quickly shot a few more icicles his way until they were surrounding him. He activated his ice quirk again then sent ice your way which you counteracted with a fire, eventually overpowering him. The ice he was creating was vaporized leaving only you and Todoroki. You started making your way to him and he continued to send ice you way which you would either punch through with Kendo's and Kirishima's quirks or melt with fire. Eventually, you started using ice tricking Todoroki into using his fire. You needed more heat to melt the icicles you planted around him. After a few quick exchanges, You and Todoroki were at a standstill as you guys tried to catch your breath.

You looked around Todoroki, who was back where he started. The icicles around him melted and he was now standing in a puddle of water. You also happened to be standing in a puddle that was connected to all the others, including his. "Sorry about this." You told him before immediately activating Kaminari's quirk. The electricity spread over the water and immediately got to Todoroki and shocked him. You produced enough volts to knock him out, but not anything too harmful. "Todoroki Shoto is immobilized. (L/N)(F/N) wins!" You watched Todoroki being carried away on a stretcher then left the stage yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 235 15
Deep down, Toshinori had seen Midoriya as more than just his student or his successor for One for All. To him, he had seen him like the son he never...
816K 26.9K 26
Your entire life has been spent in a experiment facility. Your quirk is strange and powerful, and no one can quite pin point what it is, which is why...
16.1K 498 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ] โš ๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽ โœ๏ธŽ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
21.1K 666 8
Villain Deku Fanfiction! Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless child no more than 9 years old, has always admired heroes. Especially his idol, All Might. Thoug...