Love UnHeard || SeongJoong [A...

By felix69eyelash

[Completed] "Hi, I'm Hongjoong, a new student at SNU. You won't belive how bad I started the class year." [Wh... More

[Part A] 1. I'm here, finally.
[Part A] 2. I hate it here.
[Part A] 3. Who do they think they are?
[Part A] 4. Lonely.
[Part A] 5. Hypocrite.
[Part A] 6. Put it together asshole.
[Part A] 7. Not so easy.
[Part A] 8. Friends.
Special chap: HALLOWEEN!
[Part T] 1. Art.
[Part T] 2. Twenty.
[Part T] 3. The thoughtful boy.
[Part T] 4. Merry... well, not so marry.
[Part T] 5. The boy that was in love.
[Part T] 6. New Year's Eve.
[Part T] 6,5. 1st of January.
[Part T] 7. The boy that fought for himself.
[Part T] 8. Sorry.
Super Special chap: Whathefuk.
[Part Z] 1. Dear Diary.
[Part Z] 2. Grandparents.
[Part Z] 3. Head empty
[Part Z] 4. Warm gold.
[Part Z] 5. Koi no Yokan.
[Part Z] 6. Broken eyes.
[Part Z] 7. Wellcome in.
[Part Z] 7,5. Son.
[Part Z] 8. Fireworks.
Mega Special Chapter: Happy Holidays!
[Part E] Pre-sode 1. Seonghwa.
[Part E] Pre-sode 2. Hongjoong.
[Part E] 1. Confession.
[Part E] 2. Just say yes.
[Part E] 3. Nervousness.
[Part E] 3,5. Falling in love.
[Part E] 4. You & Me.
[Part E] 5. Me & Us.
[Part E] 6. A new world.
[Part E] 7. I'll be there, will you be there too?
[Part E] 7,5. I won't be there, I'll be right here.
[Part E] 8. Heard love.
THANK YOU FOR READING + announcement
SURPRISE !!! <3

[Part E] 6,5. A new world. (pt.2)

1.7K 117 93
By felix69eyelash

"No no no!" Mingi shouted, "I think it should be first San and then Wooyoung, then Yunho, Jongho and lastly me," He stated.

"But why? I wanna show him my music first!" Wooyoung whined.

"Hey, Hongjoong and I are also here," Yeosang said with his arms crossed and tapping his foot.

"But he already heard you first!" San excused. Phone in hand as he searched for his favourite song.

"I don't care about the order really," Jongho said focusing on his screen, not even looking up. Seonghwa would be here at any moment now.

"But he went to see his family, I couldn't even spend the night with him," Hongjoong cried out already knowing what song to play to the older. "Also, I'm his boyfriend, I'm last!" He stated as a matter of fact, wiggling his leg up and down.

"I'll give you the pleasure," Yeosang glared at him.

"What song did you choose Yunho?" Mingi asked leaning to his side.

"Bad bitch pUERTO RICAN~" He sang funnily doing a hand motion.

"NOOOO I CHOSE THE SAME ONE," he said in a defeated tone, throwing his hands on the air and smashing his head on the table they were all sitting at.

"Ha, better, one less song to show him," Wooyoung said playfully.

"No, but, it may be better, so we won't overwhelm him too much," Hongjoong cleared changing his leg position on his seat.

"But he gave us the idea, he said he didn't listen to any music until he comes here," San said excitedly. Pouting a little bit.

"I know I know, and we are gonna make it happen, but these two assholes sharing the same brain cell is not my problem lmao," Hongjoong said stirring on his chair.

"Oh, my Gods hyung, can you please stay still in the fucking chair? You are giving me a fucking headache," Jongho said finally looking up to the boy by his side.

The rest laughed seeing how the older widened his eyes, not expecting that at all.
Jongho went back to searching for a good song as soon as he finished saying it.

Suddenly the bell to Hongjoong's dorm rang. An excited and smiley Seonghwa waiting at the opposite end. Hongjoong made his way running to the door and opened up, giving the taller a warm hug. They haven't seen each other since Friday when he turned on the implants. He spent the weekend with his family.

"How was it? Did you have fun? Does your head hurt? Are you tired? Wanna come in—"

Seonghwa placed a finger on the other's lips, "Please, slowly," The taller said chuckling a little.

Hongjoong nodded and let him in, Seonghwa finally saw the other six boys at the dining table, besides a small red Bluetooth speaker.
It was San's, he had seen it thousands of times.

His smile grew bigger. He couldn't wait to hear them speak, to know how they sounded. He was about to move his hands to sign but remembered he didn't have to.

"Hello," He said shyly.

The six of them went to hug him, there was no time to waste!

"Hey hey, hands off of my man," Hongjoong laughed as he got squished between the seven bodies. "Seonghwa who do you want to speak first?" Hongjoong said clearly, he knew it was still difficult for Seonghwa to identify sounds like syllables and stuff like that.

They all parted away and Seonghwa opened his mouth, not sure if he was going to pronounce his name correctly.

"Wooyoungie?" He said not sure of who he wanted to hear first.

"YES CAPTAIN!" The shorter said as he posed like a militar, honestly too loud for Seonghwa's new acquire sense. He placed a hand on his head by the sudden noise.
"Oh shit sorry it was too loud oh gods I'm sorry," he said almost whispering now.

L O U D. Seonghwa thought.

"It's okay, I knew you were loud." The older laughed. His laugh was just as amazing as always or even brighter, Hongjoong thought.

"Hmmm... Yunho?" He vaguely pointed at him. It somehow feels too formal to be doing this.

"What am I supposed to say, help," He panicked, then realising he had just talked, smacking his head with his big hands. "I'm a failure," they all giggled at his weird behaviour.

Everyone in the room laughed at the same time, I need to hear it again. Please, it was beautiful.

"Your laughs... Wow," Is the only thing Seonghwa was able to say, still not used to talking so much and amazed by how harmonious all their laughs sounded together. At this, he earned some more giggles from an unknown voice, it was San's.

OH, GODS, HIS LAUGH IS SO CUTE!

"Can I talk already?" Mingi interrupted. His voice as deep as the ocean, nothing similar to Hongjoong's or Wooyoung's. Seonghwa's jaw dropped, it was calming and soothing, almost as his father's.

"I think you broke him," Seonghwa turned his head to where the sound came from, the cute yet masculine voice, it was from Jongho. If Mingi's voice reminds him of his father's, Jongho's voice made him go way back and thought of the calming night chats he had had with his grandmother. Even though none of them talked, if she did, it would acquire a similar sweet tone to Jongho's.

And that was it, he had heard his friends voices.
Yeosang's vanilla and honey tone; Wooyoung's pinching yet sunny voice; San's cute giggles; Yunho's friendly and soft way of speaking; Mingi's fatherly voice; Jongho's melancholic rhythm and last, but of course not least, Hongjoong's voice... Home, comfort, a warm blanket on a cold night, a sweet lullaby after a long nightmare, the sun kissing you goodnight at sunset...

----

"I am first, we have talked about this," Yeosang said. "Best friend first, the rest later,"

"Not at you saying you are his best friend in front of everybody else," San fake cried.

"Am I wrong tho?" He turned his head towards Seonghwa, who just shrugged his shoulders and went to hug Hongjoong on the couch.

[And you, when are you showing me your music?] He asked curiously while the other fought again over the order.

[I'm last obviously, saving the best for last,] Hongjoong said wiggling his eyebrows. Seonghwa smiled and kissed his lips for some seconds.

"EWWW not in front of the kids!" Wooyoung said as he gagged, almost doing it for real.

"Stop shouting bitchass," Mingi said as he slapped the back of his head.

"Well, Seonghwa, open your ears, you are about to listen to the best song ever," Yeosang said as he connected his phone to the Bluetooth speaker.

Seonghwa sat up straight and serious now,  this was going to be the first song he has ever heard since he lost his hearing.

The music started, well, a woman's voice started.

"Whoo, you know I look good," She said with sass.

"I GOT A PONYTAIL, I GOT A PONYTAIL, I GOT A P-P-P-P-P-P-PONYTAIL!"

"NOOOOOOOO YEOSANG HOW, WHY, BITCHHH," Wooyoung went to the floor in disappointment.

Seonghwa was so confused, but then he remembered. "Oh, this is the ponytail song you always dance to!" He said excited and getting up, Yeosang quickly got the hint and they danced together. Without questioning it, Yunho and San joined, the other four were cracking up laughing around.

"YOU SEE IM THE BEST!" Yeosang shouted over the music.

Some time passed and Seonghwa had listened to Bring me the Horizon, Harry Styles, BTS, the OST of Frozen, a song Yunho and Mingi had danced to and it was finally Hongjoong's turn.

"Okay, crying is not allowed," The shortest said before playing the start button. Everyone sat down and listened to the lyrics, it was a calm song, but at the same time, the chorus exploded with emotions. A style really reminiscence of Hongjoong himself.

In life, there aren’t many days
When things go your way

There are more days when it didn’t go my way
Will today be another one of those days?

I am pretty worried
After I tell you these words
I’m not sure if we can go back
To smiling like we are now
But I have to

I Like you

I tried holding it back
But I can’t anymore
Now I can tell you
I want to love You

Your eyes are shaking
It’s shaking up my heart

I’ve thought of you like this
But if you don’t feel the same

You just need to tell me
"I’m sorry” and

I’ll be fine

I Like you

I tried holding it back
But I can’t anymore
Now I can tell you
I

want to love You

The place went silent, no one dared to spoke a word after the warm and natural atmosphere the song created. No one spoke until, Seonghwa did.

"I've read these lyrics before," He said clearing up his throat and cleaning the couple of tears that had fallen to his cheeks.

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE COUSE ILY GUYS

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE LIKE LADYBUGS AND HONGJOONG!!!!

💗❤💖✨❤💖❤💗❤✨💗💖❤ ❤✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 867 20
seonghwa and hongjoong are already off to a bad start from their first encounter off campus. what will happen when hongjoong discovers his roommate f...
29.7K 974 30
Park Seonghwa has been an Atiny since before Ateez's debut. He loved watching the seven men perform, and loved seeing them win their first awards eve...
73.1K 1.8K 20
Wooyoung wants to loose his virginity before starting college and before some stranger takes it from him, he asks San. Both agreed to be friends wit...
56.6K 2.5K 23
Two people start talking on an messenger app not knowing that the other is actually their friend Trigger warning! Drugs, alcohol, mature content and...