only you | wangxian fanfic

Per lansweiying

As two soulmates get closer and become lovers, they start to think about settling down after many years of no... Més

you thought {complete}
my addiction {complete}
why {complete}
not your opponent {complete}
wangxian {complete}

stay with me {complete}

404 13 0
Per lansweiying

      Lan Zhan awoke from shock.

      It was a dream? How could it be though?

      Lan Wangji immediately turned around to see that Wei Ying was gone. Long gone from the bed, because the sheets were freezing cold.

      Then he heard the same melody he heard in his dream. He pushed open the doors of the Jingshi, and spotted Wei Ying, on the rock outside his room, playing Wangxian gracefully.

      So that's where the sound made its way through into my head.

      "Wei Ying! Wei Ying!"

      Wei Ying stopped playing.

      "What's wrong, Lan Zhan? You're sweating all over and your face is red."

      He hugged Wei Ying.

      "Please Wei Ying, don't go anywhere today. Stay with me. Never ever leave me again. Losing you once was way, way more than enough."

      "Um, of course! Why would I? I mean Mian mian's thing isn't for me to work out anyways, if you are talking about that. Too lazy, haha."

      "Thank you," Lan Zhan replied.

      "Oh come on, Zhan-zhan, let's return to your room." 

the end, hope you enjoyed <3

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

415K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
581K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
774K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
856 86 8
An accident broke apart a family and it also reshaped two lives . Two lives which were connected from birth were cruelly taken apart by the hands of...