Anti-Matter

By NikolaJ_03

In this AU of black clover our protagonist Asta will have anti magic and ??? magic. In this AU many things w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Asta and Liebe theme
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
When's the next chapter?
Black market
Asta's Power
Saussy Village

chapter 13

2.7K 49 86
By NikolaJ_03

Liebe is 10+ and Asta il 11

Time skip (1 year)

Time(8am)

It's been a year since the brothers started to train with Yami, or they're father.

They had been doing improved physical training, hand to hand combat and swordfight.

Let's just say that Asta and Liebe almost perfected ki, while with the black form it took a step ahead.

The Anti-magic now can cape Asta's arm and half of his hair becomes black while his left eye becomes red with a feline pupil.

Yami improved his dark armour, and now he can cape most of his body with it.

*Only Yami, Asta and Liebe knows about this*

Julius pov

'It's been already a year since those two arrived here, and they're improving a lot.'

'Now it's time to move to another captain'

Asta POV

'I can't believe it it's a year since me and Liebe came here and we even been adopted by Captain Yami of Father or Dad.'

Liebe(Smiling/happy):'Yeah and we've been improving a lot'

Asta:"now it's time we go see the wizard king he called me yesterday and said to go to his office today"

Liebe:"Alright"

??? POV

'The wizard king asked my assistance , it must be something really important'

Time (9am) place(Julius office)

Asta POV

Me, My brother and Father are waiting for a person to come, 'but who?'.

Liebe:' Only time can tell big brother'

??? :" Sorry for the wait Wizard King, hello Yami and who may you be little ones?"

Asta(smiling):"My name's Asta and this is my demon brother Liebe and Yami is our adoptive Father."

??? :" Where are my manners? Sorry for my rudeness, my name's Fuegoleon Vermilion the current Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings"

Asta:'This man is really tall, slim but still with a good body,he has orange hairs, that make him  like a Lion, he has a simbol of his front and if I'm not wrong he uses flame magic.'

Fuegoleon(smiling):"so this little one is your brother? Interesting, don't worry I won't judge at first encounter, I want to know you better first"

Fuegoleon:" and now, why did you call me Wizard King?"

Julius:"It's simple , I want you to train those two for a year at the Lion Kings."

Fuegoleon:"May I ask why? Not to be rude but I want to know why I can't fell any inch of mana from those two."

Liebe:"Don't worry it's alright, it's because apparently me and Asta don't have mana, but we still have a grimoire and our affinity is the opposite of magic, Anti-magic"

Fuegoleon:"Anti-magic, never heard of that affinity, I really want to see what it can do, but first I need to show you our base."

Julius:"So you accept my offer?"

Fuegoleon:"Yes, I'll make sure to train them in that year but not only physically but even mentally"

Julius:"Alright,Yami you need to tell something?"

Yami:"yes"

Yami begins to release his magic:"You need to take good care of my two sons, am I clear?"

Fuegoleon(impressed)/Julius(smiling):'His magic it's stronger than before/it's seems Yami has become stronger to protect his two  sons'

Fuegoleon:"Don't worry I'll take care of them"

Yami(calming down):"Thank you"

Fuegoleon:"With permission we'll start to go"

Julius:"you may go"

Time (10 am) time (outside the palace)

Fuegoleon:"Now we need to go to your new base, I need to use my magic to transport us to our base."

Asta:"Don't worry we got this"

Liebe enters in his cibi mod and Asta takes the Demon Destroyer sword and starts flying on it.

Asta:"Impressed? Now we can go"

Fuegoleon:"pretty much, now follow me"

Time (10.20) place(Crimson Lions king)

Asta:"Wow this is pretty big, the black bulls one is a lot smaller"

Fuegoleon:"May I ask how did you and your father Yami met?"

Time skip(40 Min)

Asta tells Fuegoleon how he met Yami , the fight, the deal , his life at the church before the adoption and his original mother and her curse.

Fuegoleon:"I'm sorry you had to go through this"

Asta/Liebe:"We don't need you pity we need to be strong to become magic knight and maybe one day the wizard king/it's alright it's not your fault."

Fuegoleon:"I'm gonna introduce you to the squad and then to my brother and sister"

Time(12 am) place(Base of the Crimson Lion Kings)

After he told about us to his squad he introduced us his little brother Leopold Vermilion and his big sister Mereleona Vermilion.

'It seems Mereleona is stronger than Fuegoleon'

Liebe:'She has a wild side I like it!'

While Asta and Liebe where talking in their minds Mereleona tries to attack Asta but thanks to his ki senses and his training he evades it and with the Demon Destroyer he tries to hit Mereleona but she dodges.

Mereleona(sadistic smile):"Hey kid I like you, I want to train both of you,I want you both to be stronger and I want to see in the future you two realize your dream!"

Asta/Liebe(both smiling): "Bring it on! / I want to be stronger!"

Fuegoleon:'if they becomes friends the world can say goodbye'

Mereleona:"Let's go to eat and then we can start trainin"

Asta:"Alright!"

Time (2 pm) place (Volcano zone)

Asta:"I guess this will be the place where we'll be training".

Lorne:"Yeah".

Mereleona:"For first thing I want you to show me what you can do!"

Asta/Liebe:"Alright, first I'll say what my affinity is and then I'll show you what I can do  with it"

Asta:"Our affinity is Anti-magic so the opposite of magic,in our grimoire we have two swords the Demon Slayer sword, the big one that I used before,the second we called it Demon Decapitator and it's a katana"

Mereleona:"Interested, anything else?"

Asta:"Yeah, we can control the movements of the Anti-magic and thanks to that we can fly on the sword ,create around me an anti-mana skin and I can cape myself in Anti-magic to create a form that we called black Asta , that form increase all my stats and the more I use it the more I adapt to it, but the drawback is if I use too much of it my body will get a tremendous physical strain."

Mereleona:"You're really haed of many knight that I know,not bad kids, now get on the top of the mountain you have one hour and meanwhile you try to reach the top I'll send you some attacks that you'll need to evade,so you both can work on your reflexes and speed."

Asta/Liebe:"Alright!/yes miss!"

At first for Asta and Liebe was hard, the attacks were fast and sometimes they enterered.

After a while they got the ritm of it and started dodging with grace and after 30 minutes they reached the top.

*Mereleona was suppressing her power*

Mereleona:"not bad kids,for your first time you did great.
Now we'll combat in hand to hand combat"

Asta and Liebe:" Alright/ fine!"

*Mereleona is suppressing her power*

Asta and Liebe rush to Mereleona and try to hit her,but her being able to fly thanks to her intense training she could easily evades it.
That went for some time when Asta had an idea.
'I need to create a distraction but how?"
'maybe I can create a distance attack with my sword?'
Asta then started to contentrate himself and after some time he slashed horizontally the katana creating a slash of Anti-magic taking off guard both Liebe and Mereleona.
Liebe took that moment to hit Mereleona with the flat part of the sword(Demon Slayer) and then Asta used his black form to hit repeatedly Mereleona creating some cuts of the Vermilion.

After that Mereleona got up exited :"Damn kid what was that?you didn't told me you could do that "

Asta:"Sincerely I didn't know that, I guess your way of pushing us to ours limits made us surpass them! Can you help me learn how to use better my anti-magic? "

Mereleona:"You're a good kid, I'll teach you, but you need to promise me, even you Liebe that you won't let anyone tell you that you can't make your dream come true or I'll personally make you forget that with a training that intense that even the king of devil will be afraid!."

Asta/Liebe:"I promise!/I won't let anyone telle that to me and my brother!"

Mereleona:"Alright, now let's go home so you can rest, learn something important with Fuegoleon and go to sleep. "

Asta/Liebe:"yes Ma'am!/Yes Ma'am!"

Mereleona (smiling):'This will be a long year, it was a long time that I didn't find someone with your same burning determination Acier".

*I hope you liked that chapter !*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654 13 18
This is a story about asta but he has more control over his anti -magic from age of 3.And i dont own black clover the creator is yuki tabata
778 29 22
This story will focus on Asta and Noelle but it will also focus on male reader side. PS. ASTA IS G.O.A.T
31.4K 598 11
Asta was send for a trial, the nobles and royals thinks that he is the reason of the elfs attacking the kingdom since he is devil possessed. The fina...
344K 9.5K 158
"Everyone has a goal or a dream that they want to make a reality. Most people want to be famous, most people just want power, and some people even wa...