Cant I Just Be A Background C...

Od bubblecakespattykiss

All Suna Katsumi ever wanted to be was a background character. But fate has other things in stored for him... Viac

000; prologue
001; crisis indeed
002; the butler
003; The Past Of Collins Wright
004; a day with dad
005; brothers conflict
006; grounded
007; crown prince
008; this is not home
009; pretty little thing
011; history with some salt on top
012; disgusted
013; just an average day
014; a new beginning
015; sudden confession
016; Arumnia
017; forest

010; vanilla

22.9K 972 394
Od bubblecakespattykiss

Well, ever since the incident last night, Sumi is glad that Collins somewhat haven't mentioned it since then. Since Maurice did help Sumi to not to get in trouble (although its just 2%), Sumi made sure that she is rewarded handsomely. Guess you could consider Maurice an ally now. It's great to have an ally in this lonely world. Plus, because of Maurice, he also got a recharge from yesterday.

Maurice could even be Sumi's partner in crime? She can take all the blame that Sumi did wrong! Isn't that great? Having a scapegoat. Don't worry, after every mission Maurice will do for Sumi (unknowingly), he'll reward her with a bonus or even get her promoted! Good deal right? Well, its not much of a good deal if she's fired, but-

Anyways, after Sumi had learnt a new skill called 'seduction'. He's constantly been spoiled by Collins. Well, since Collins learnt that if he did something to please his master, his master would always give some little form of gesture, like rubbing his cheeks against Collins, or kisses on the cheek. Of course these small gestures had only started happened after the incident last night.

Of course, even before yesterday, Sumi had always made those small gestures. But before, it just.. kinda like naturally happened. Probably because he was jot in his right mind. But now, when he's doing those gestures, he really knows that he's doing it, and it happens unnaturally.

Now that the young prodigy had mastered the skill of seduction, he's sure that even the duke would be entranced by him.

A small sinister grin appeared on the white-haired boy's face as he came up with some kind of stupid plan to get out of the house. If this was a few months ago, Sumi would have never stooped so low to seduce other people. But all the drama that has happened and how he is banned from the kitchen and going outside, made him a little bit insane that he was desperate to get some fresh air.

Seriously, all he wanted was a normal life.

Hugging Collins neck, the sinister grin that was on the boy's lips disappeared into an innocent cat-like smile as he dug his head deeper into Collin's chest. Somehow, living here become very normal, although it is still a pain. Is it because he's finally adjusting to this place after many weeks? Collins hummed in pleasure as his young master was still in his arms.

Sumi had just finished taking a bath and Collins was taking him to his dad's study. Apparently, Sumi is still under punishment as piles of paper came piling up his personal desk (His father graciously ordered for Sumi because Sumi didn't want to sit on his lap anymore, though it took a while to actually convince him to get a separate desk). But Sumi will probably be in better shape, because he already had his sugar intake from yesterday.

Anyways, since he's on his way to his father's office, Sumi actually wanted to try out his new skill, 'seduction'. He literally just learned it last night and he's already taken his charms to full advantage. He still couldn't believe that he stooped so low to using such measly tricks, but he's getting desperate for some privacy and fresh air.

Collins let his master down and the small boy pitter-pattered towards to study door. Looking back at Collins, who was bowing with a gracious smile, Sumi nodded at him. "Well then, This servant shall take his leave. Good luck, Young Master." Sumi sweatdropped. It sounds like he's going to do something heroic or something when he's just doing paperwork. Well, guess it is pretty troublesome to deal with his dad.

But it doesn't matter, as Sumi is gonna get something out of currying up a favor with his father today. More specifically, just a tint bit of leeway.

Sumi opened the door to father's study and on the fancy chair there, sat his father. It looks like Byton was too immersed in his work to notice Sumi's presence. And now that Sumi really sees his father's face, his father sure looks handsome. Byton would be that type of cool, cold guy but has a soft side to the ones he cared about.

'If only his personality towards me could just be a little bit normal, then maybe we could get along. Its pretty creepy when he acts so childish to me. Aren't I the one whos suppose to act childish? Should we switch roles?' Sumi thought in his mind, but his face keeping that fake small excited smile.

To be honest, that cold face was one of the rare few faces Sumi had seen. Usually, when Louis is around, Byton's cold aura would usually vanish as if it was not there at all. Byton could forgive many bad things Louis had done, but of course, there are some limits, unfortunately.

Since Sumi had done something really bad and wont acknowledge it, Sumi had now been restricted to go outside. So, he's going to use his skill on Byton. Unbeknownst to Byton, Byton was going to get a treat today as Sumi will show one of his rare sides.

'Someone as dumb as Byton would be easy to manipulate. I'm cute and I have big brains, but I try to hide it. I'm going outside if its the last thing i do!'

"Daddy!" Sumi tried not to cringe as he said that and he ran towards his father giving him a hug. Byton glanced down at Sumi, a little bit shocked at how his personality took a 180. Just yesterday, Louis was practically begging Byton to give him some space.

Byton blushed. Could it be? Louis misses his dad so much because he was so far away from each other that's why Louis is hugging him right now?!

'Like hell I missed you, you idiot!'

Byton picked Louis up and sat him on his lap. 'Seriously, why am i sitting on his lap when I just got a new table?' The older waited for a complain but got none and was a little bit suprised. Little did he know, Sumi was conjuring up some kind of curse so that Byton would die of poison and Sumi's insides were filled with rage but he suppressed it so that his father would atleast consider making him go outside again.

"L-l-louis?!!!" Uwah.. how disgusting. Stop looking at me with those perverted eyes before you lose em.

"Daddy, i miss you~" Byton awed at Sumi's childish voice. Now that you think about it, this is actually the first time Sumi had acted like this. Ugh, the things this world made him do.

Perhaps Sumi's acting is too soon? Especially since he literally acted like how he didn't want Byton around yesterday. But considering Byton's small brain, he probably wont find it weird that His Louis took a 180 personality change.

"Baby, daddy misses you too~" Byton kissed the boy's cheeks and for a moment, Sumi's face turned into pure before turning back to happy. But its alright. All for good old freedom.

"You love me right? I love you so much, dad~" The white-haired boy rubbed his head on the elder's chest, and Byton held the boy tighter, as if cherishing him. "But you know.. I'm so sick of staying here. I want to go out.. please, daddy?" Wow, Sumi actually said it without any hesitation..

Hearing this, Byton tensed. Louis had never really been interested in the outside world. But for some reason, he's changed. He looks much more mature now, and Byton doesn't really like it that much.

Truth is, Byton is scared.

Since Louis is a cannon-fodder/villain, there wasn't much about his past. But since his brother is a capture target, Sumi could kinda remember why Byton was so possessive of Louis. Still, this type of relationship is a little bit toxic, and since Sumi is inexperienced with dealing with this type of stuff, he doesnt really know what to do too.

How do you get out of a toxic relationship?

Its much harder than you think. Especially if the toxicness is basically your whole family. Sumi has been blessed with kind parents who basically gave him everything he wants. Yes, you could say he's spoiled. But atleast he knows how to appreciate the things they gave him, even though he finds them a burden.

To put it to words, Sumi had never been in a toxic relationship with anyone. So he doesn't know what to do, or how to break out of one.

Its seriously a pain to be transmigrated into this family. That deity is seriously so inconsiderate, and he calls himself god?! Seriously! Do a more better job in your work, you stupid monkey!

'Yo.. if only I read those kidnapping shits before coming here.'

"Louis, how about some cake? You love those right?" Byton nervously but smoothly avoided the question, and since Sumi is a sweet addict, he nodded vigorously with stars in his eyes and drool already dripping down.

"I want vanilla cake with strawberries on top." Sumi told his dad, clutching on his shirt, completely forgetting about everything and that whole seduction thing. Sweets comes first before anything.

'Huh.. what was i gonna talk about with father again? I forgot, hehe. Well, sweets comes first.'

Byton chuckled at him, patting his head, happy that Louis wont pursue this matter anymore. The information that he got from Collins was handy.. Now he could basically bribe his youngest to do anything he wants as long as his youngest got his fair shares of sweets.

A lightbulb appeared on top of Byton's head before disappearing. Oh god, just imagine what he could take advantage of with his son's obsession with sweets.

A few minutes passed and Sumi was on his father's lap with a fork on his hand. Sumi shoved the piece of cake into his mouth and Byton watched him with a smile.

Something was a little bit off though. Sumi didn't really have that usual face that he has when he's eating sweets. Probably because the portion is so small.

"Louis, let daddy have some~" Byton opened his mouth, indicating Sumi to feed him. But Sumi didn't pay attention to what his father did and continue eating. He already barely had enough, why would he give some to his father?

"No." Sumi answered.

An irk appeared on Byton's head. Maybe he should just destroy all the sweets in the world and force his son to listen to him? Byton shook his head. His son would be devastated if sweets were to disappear. And he couldn't bear to look at his son hurting, he's not that cruel.

"By the way, why is there only a piece? I wanted the whole cake.. Father, your so stingy. I hate you."

Black lines appeared on Byton's face as Sumi's words started to sink in his brain. H-h-h-hate??!!! No! No! No! Why hate? Couldn't Louis said it a little bit nicer?! His son is so blunt that it kinda hurts!

"B-b-b-but.. my soooooooon~ If you eat the whole thing, your stomach is gonna go bad!" Byton scolded. Sumi payed no mind to him as he continued to eat.

"Don't care. You just wanted to eat the rest of the cake, didn't you? Your so stingy. You ain't my dad, old man."

O-o-o-old?!!! For your information, Byton is a middle-aged man! What aspects does he have that makes him look old?! And by the way, Byton could probably pass as a 20 year old! Plus, Byton doesn't even like sweets! He preferred bitter instead.

It wasn't long before Sumi took his last bite on the cake. Sumi wiped his face with a napkin and wriggled out of Byton's lap. For some reason, Byton is still spacing out. Byton looks kinda devastated but it isn't Sumi's business anyways.

Anyways, this is a chance to get away.

"Well then, i will be in my room sleeping. Don't come to me unless your dead." Sumi crossed his arms, before looking away and walking towards the door. Suprisingly, Byton didn't protest as he was still dazed.

Oh well. Looks like he wont have to actually torture his brain again today.

Once Sumi was out of the study, Sumi pondered a little bit. Something was a little bit off. He remembered that he had something he wanted to talk about with his father. What was it again? It was something important.

Ugh.

"What was it? Was it about getting more sweets? Yeah, i think its that. I should ask Collins to get me the rest of the cake."

In the end, Sumi didn't acquire his goal and even forgot about it.

(A/N)

(Sumi's disgusted face lol)

Thank you for 1k votes! This book is growing and its all thanks to you!

Yo my teacher is like so annoying. Like so okay if i dont know the answer to the question, its normal. Then he continued to lecture me for like 5 minutes, even when i told him i dont know. He did it infront of the whole zoom class. Bro i literally wanted to quit-

Like im so pissed. Why did he had to talk smack for about 5 minutes. I told him that i didnt know, and instead of saying, "its okay." Or "Its okay, but just pay more attention."

He literally said that its because of my phone that im always distracted n that if they were in school then he wouldve already told me to stand outside or smth. Like, i get that its my fault, but did you rlly have to rub it in?

wkskwsmiwnwkzhska

BABYE

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

222K 8.4K 17
Aki Yuuto's life was riddled with troubles, he pushed himself to the brink of exhaustion everyday to become the shining prodigy in everyone's eyes an...
52.6K 2.3K 16
In this world, men can also bear a child, 1% of 100% can only bear a child and that is Elias Longerin. A 20-year-old man lost his life in an unexpec...
132K 4.8K 48
'Pointless' That is how the protagonist saw everything. It all started with an accident, but it is pointless to explain it here. His life ends, then...
178K 8.9K 29
━━━━━ 避免 ( yandere!crown prince x male!reader ) ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 「 A coma sends Y/n to another world; and to his terror, it's none other than an otome...