Quick Transmigration : System...

By Lami2004

πŸ…ΎπŸ…½ πŸ…·πŸ…ΎπŸ…»πŸ…³ System: Host you just need to take revenge on the FLand complete task and your mission will be... More

PROLOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BINDING WITH A SYSTEM
ARC : 1 ( CHARACTERS)
ARC 1
ARC 1.1
ARC 1.2
ARC 1.3
ARC 1.5
ARC 1.6
IMPORTANT
ARC 1.7
ARC 1.8
ARC 1.9
ARC 1.10
ARC 1.11
ARC 1.12
ARC 1.13
ARC 1.14
ARC 1.15
ARC 1.16
ARC 1.17 (end)
ARC:2 (CHARACTERS)
ARC : 2
ARC 2.1
ARC 2.2
ARC 2.3
ARC 2.4
ARC 2.5
ARC 2.6
ARC 2.7
ARC 2.8
ARC 2.9
ARC 2.10
ARC 2.11
ARC 2.12
ARC 2.13
ARC 2.14
ARC 2.15
ARC 2.16
ARC 2.17 (end)
ARC : 3 (CHARACTERS)
ARC : 3
ARC 3.1
ARC 3.2
ARC 3.3
ARC 3.4
ARC 3.5 (end)

ARC 1.4

4.9K 180 14
By Lami2004

After leaving the  guild , Liza's life became livelier yhan usual. Just as Eli predicted to impress the FL that scum SML deliberately always target her. It came to the point where the 'CHAMPIONS ' and her are known fire and water throughout the whole server.

Since that scum is deliberately targeting her she also made sure to use this to her own use completely.  She also used every means to throw dirt on that guild. The once powerful guild of the server is now like any other ordinary guild .

' Oi Eli whats the progress ? '

[ Well after you left it became a challenge for the SML to handle all the guild matters properly so he handed the responsibility to the FL who made it further wrose. Many older members of the guild are very dissatisfied with the FL. Either way  their are many internal struggles in the guild. ]

' Really then how come the FL is still having fun in the guild ? Hey its not fair.'

[ Host thats because you are not attacking her . If you reveal the information and evidence then its just a matter of time the FL dies . I can't understand why are you wasting time.]

' Cause she can find another way to counterattack . So why don't cut her off her routes for one and all . In this way she will have no chance of counterattack . Moreover no one knows of my real identity yet so just wait and watch. '

[ Host are you sure that after knowing your true identity he will dump that FL and come back running to you ? ]

' Yep. Lets not forget that in the original plot he dumped that FL for a more wealthy heiress. So relax. '

[ You seem to hate him host .]

' He is a heartless ambitious man Eli . He won't even think for a second before playing with the emotions of an innocent person as long as he can benefit from it . I hate this type of poeople the most Eli, even that damn FL was a victim in the original plot. '

[ Host the FL in the worlds in which you  will transmigrate are not worthy for anything other than their destruction. ]

' Why I think this FL is quite normal cause in my real world there are also many gamers who will do this so its quite normal . '

[ Host thats because you don't know the rest of the plot, you are only  given the main plot until you trigger any hidden mission I can't  give you the rest of the plot. ]

' ...Hmm ....  I see. '

Liza remember the first time she received the hidden mission related to that scum.

                         ○•○•○•○•○•○

Liza was just roaming around the forest to replenish some energy before going to clear dungeons. When she saw a small group of people fighting against a high a level monster  and  they are clearly losing. But one of them is still fighting against that monsters . His skill are also quite good but Liza is clearly disgust with him.

Prehaps Eli can feel its host's mood so it quite reveal the identity of that male  player.

[ Host thats the SML. ]

' Tsk no wonder the original owner is destroyed by him . Bastard, he is really a scum .'

For a veteran player like Liza she can clearly see that he is using others to fight the monster and he himself  is sneak attacking it simply afraid of dropping level himself.

Liza was going to ignore him when a computer panel suddenly opened in front of her.

{     Hidden mission
•  Make the SML regret  : 5000 pts
  《 Accept 》
     Yes / No    }

Liza smirked and click yes after all he is the main cause of the original owner's downfall so how can she allow him to have a smooth journey .

She jumped into the fight and helped them defeating the monster. Later they slowly became friends and found a guild of their own i.e. 'CHAMPIONS'.  Liza made sure to met with every criteria for the SML. They started to  date for quite somtime, they are also known as the golden couple throughout the server. Later when they broke up many were against it why simply because   they are the most powerful  couple of the server and  they even won the couple server war several times .    

( A/N : Well it is a competition held in the game where couples from different servers fight against eachother.
To be honest I am really inspired by two TV series name   '   KING'S  AVATAR  '   and  ' LOVE 020 '   for writing this ARC and they are really good ones. Well at least I enjoyed them. )

Either way Liza made sure to be that perfect girlfriend and the white moonlight in the SML's heart to the point where he will always find fault with the FL.

                         ○•○•○•○•○•○

Liza smirked as she can clearly see that even tho that scum is repeatedly targeting her he never personally has ever come to fight against her.

' Umm Eli you see I  kinda wanna ask a question for quite sometime . Why is the SML a scum shouldn't he be someone who is more faithful and loyal to the  FL ? '

[ As I said before just like the FL it  isn't necessary for all the MLs , SMLs and others to act like they are potrayed in the plot . Sometimes they can differ than what they are described in the plot . The first world is basically an example of what you will face in the future. ]

' Well I  see . Eli plz show me the progress of  the hidden mission . '

[ Sure , here host. ]

A computer panel again appeared in front of her .
{    Hidden Mission
• Make the SML regret : 45%   }

Liza then closed the panel before her and started moving her game avatar aimlessly as she think about the hidden mission.

In the plot the SML and the original owner were also a couple but later they broke up because of the FL . Even after they broke up the SML continue to use the original owner and always kept her around himself while making others look like that it is the original owner who is clinging to him . The original owner loved  that scum so much that she believed all those nonsenses fed by that scum . After thoroughly using the original owner he just discarded hrr as if she is nothing mire than a piece of garbage.

' The original owner is really a fool to believe all those nonsence fed by that scum. Well looks like it is what they call love is blind. Tsk tsk.... '

Suddenly a system modification rang out through the headphones which brought Liza out of her thinking session. She look at the laptop screen before her and saw that the FL placed another bounty on her.

Liza quitely look at today's date before revealing a sweet cute smile on her face. This should be around the time when Thunder and Enchantress got together and after a few days he will publicly proposed her.

' Tsk tsk .....
Looks like the FL is frustrated seeing everyone always comparing her and me even that  scum is  also sometimes dissatisfied with her. '

By the time Liza finished her thought session, she discovered that her screen turned black and white and her avatar was collapse on the ground.

Liza cursed before quickly resurrecting herself  yet her screen darkened again just as she got up.

' Which fucker is killing me ? '

Scrolling her enemy list over the surrounding area she couldn't see anyone. So she asked Eli angrily as she clicked on the resurrect button again yet the screen darkened once again. She nearly tossed her laptop to the ground out of anger.

[ Host its Wind_Walker,  his avatar is of spirit race . Its the only race which can kill other players without appearing on their enemy list. But this race had particularly weak defenses you just need a few hits to kill him. ]

' Ah right looks like the FL is really frustated seeing how all the bounties she placed on me are all useless . Tsk tsk..   '

Liza isn't in a rush to get up afterall she wants to see just how much will this dog of the FL will do for her. But if they think that she will just let them continue to kill her then they are hella wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 11.6K 67
1. A Straight guy in Otome BL game He died and reincarnated into another world. As a small villain. His job is to torture the protagonist. I refuse...
24.9K 194 86
Why The Big Villain Hasn't Run Away Yan Luqing was reading a heart-abuse novel of the year when she was on the plane. Among them, the most popular is...
388K 16.3K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
1.4M 62.8K 166
Ian : let's start our missions system coco : [yes host] after they start doing missions ??? : Why do you need to work hard. I am here for working in...