kamen rider double x senki ze...

By Dekaconvoy

Y/n wakes up on a bench with a strange suitcase next to him. He suddenly gets ttacked by strange creatures ca... More

The first half of double, Single!?
The first half of double, Joker!!!
A place to stay
A fateful encounter with the valkyries!
The destructive power of music
A strange reunion
A few days off
The new spear of odin
Game over
The joke(r) is over
Reforging a cursed sword
The final half of double, cyclone joker!!!
The power of double
A new memory.
The second gungnir.
Nehushtan
The crystal warrior
A desperate move
A second sword/chance.
Chris-tmas special
Shattered prides
Training regiment
Wavering thoughts
Assasination
Durandal
Phonic (a)gain
Berserk
Kidnapped
Deadly party
Synchronized training
Memories
Desperate snake.
Ichaival
Yukine chris
Hibiki vs miku
Betrayed/Saved
Battleship
Disaster strikes again
(Accel)irated weather
Quiet or else
Lullaby
Girl talk.
D-D-D-DATE!?
ichaival's memory
Following your dreams
Making peace
Coming together
Teamwork
True objective
Determined to the xtreme
Sacrifices
X(treme)-Drive
Meteoroids Falling, Burning, Disappearing, and Then...
A world without double.
Updates
Nightmare
Saving the past.
apple/railwars
Cursed concert
black and white.
Berserk
S2CA triburst
D-d-d-double!!
Little sister
Shopping spree
Slip of the tongue.
Nothing to do but wait
Ice age
A new experience
Infiltration
Chase
Rematch
Festival
Singing contest
Distraction
Losing innocence
Prinz her trial
Joker vs accel
An arm's loss
Joker within
I'm back
Heart
Black silver

Doubt

1K 37 7
By Dekaconvoy

(Helicopter - front)

The Helicopter that picked up Dr. Ver and the girls was now flying away to a safe spot. The one piloting was nastassja. 

Inner nastassja: i acquired stealth technology while analyzing the capabilities of the shenshou jing. Even if our advantage is great, it is also a fleeting, fragile thing.

Nastassja then started coughing. She looked at her hand and noticed that their was blood on it.

Nastassja: I must hurry! Our advantage is not the only thing which is fleeting and fragile. 

(Helicopter- back)

Maria's group together with Dr. Ver were in the back of helicopter. 

Inner maria: serena, was that really you? And why haven't you aged? I just can't… 

Behind Maria, kirika threw Dr. Ver against the wall of the Helicopter. 

Dr. Ver: ugh!

Kirika then grabbed Dr. Ver by his collar. 

Kirika: what's wrong with you?! If they take control of the base, where are we supposed to hide until we execute our plan, Desu-ka?!

Maria: stop it. Whatever you do, it's pointless now.

Kirika: it's your stupid fault!

Kirika then released Dr. Ver from her grip. And stood up.

Dr. Ver: you surprised me. Don't i even get a chance to apologize?

Then a screen on the wall lit up and on it was nastassja. 

Nastassja(coms): fortunately, we were able to protect our treasure. However, now that they've taken control of our base, we have nothing left to feed rhe nephilim. This is a huge problem. 

Shirabe: it's calm now, but who knows when it'll get hungry again and run wild?

Dr. Ver: we may no longer have a food source, but we haven't lost all our options yet.

Dr.ver looked at the pendants the girls were wearing around their necks and started to grin.

Shirabe: you don't mean…?

Dr. Ver: I wouldn't dare. Your pendants are too valuable, we still need them. But the pendants of our enemies… 

Maria: have you no honor?!

Dr. Ver : of course I have. But you need to look at the big picture. 

Shirabe: about big pictures, where are your two, so called bodyguards?

Dr. Ver: don't worry about those two. Their bloodlust will bring them back, wanting for more.

(Dopants)

The nasca dopant was still running with the taboo dopant in his arms.

Taboo: I didn't think they could generate so much power. 

Nasca: me neither, but doesn't that make your blood boil from excitement?

Taboo: it does. Next time we face them, we'll be prepared. 

Nasca: and we'll make them wish that they had never become kamen riders in the first place.

The nasca dopant then stopped running. 

Nasca: I think this should be far enough for now.

The nasca dopant then put down the taboo dopant. They then reverted back to their civilian forms. 

Shiro: no we have to wait for dr. Ver to contact us.

Momo: until then, it's just the two of us.

(Helicopter)

Shirabe: who was that guy lying on the ground.

Kirika: you mean the brother of serena, des!

Maria: brother?

Dr. Ver: that was Y/n L/n. He is kamen rider joker, but with kanade amou they can change into kamen rider double.

Maria: wait?! But if he is double, then how come I had to fight him on the submarine?! Not to mention at the concert hall!

Dr. Ver: it probably has to do something with that black and white form. Maybe if they use that form, then kanade will be the body of double. But that's just an educated guess. That's also probably the reason why double can appear on one side of the city at one moment and on the other moment on the other side.

Shirabe: that could explain a lot.

Kirika: did you also know that he had a little sister, des?

Dr. Ver: not as far as I know. 

Dr.ver then looked at maria.

Dr. Ver: is that why you suddenly stopped? Because of that girl?

To that question, maria didn't respond. 

(Shore)

Y/n was sitting together with hibiki and chris on the shore, waiting for the submarine to dock. When it was docked the rest came out from it.

Genjuro: are you all right?

Hibiki: shishou… when we fought ryoko i felt that, even though we didn't agree on many things, we could still reach a level of understanding. But now… 

Genjuro: if they don't understand just keep beating them until they do! You of all people must know that there are things stronger then words!

Hibiki: I didn't understand a word of that. But I'll give it a shot!

Hibiki then raised her hands and formed a pair of fists.

Then serena came out of the submarine. She ran over to Y/n and hugged him.

Serena: nii-San!

Y/n: it's alright… 

Serena: but, nee-San. 

Y/n: don't worry, I'll bet that she's alright too.

Prinz: aaaww. Look at those two.

Kanade: you would almost believe that they really are brother and sister. 

Serena: huh… 

Y/n: really?! Do you two have any idea on how painful this must be for her?

Prinz: we know.

Kanade: that's why we are saying it.

Prinz: just to get her mind out of this mess and into a happier place.

Serena then started to giggle a bit.

Serena: thank you, you two. It really helps.

Kanade: you're welcome. 

Prinz: we just want to see you smile.

Y/n: *sigh* you gu(y)… i mean girls…

Prinz: I heard that.

Genjuro: you all did a good job. Let's get you all back first. 

They then all went into the sub and went back.

(Helicopter)

In the helicopter they were now contemplating about what to do now.

Dr.ver: our base was taken over, and with it we lost the food necessary for the growth of the nephilim. The relic fragments that would serve as its sustenance have fallen into the hands if the second branch. However, we only had the few remaining fragments we reclaimed from our former facility. In other words, we would have had to refill our stock before long either way. 

Maria: and given that, I'm sure you've also considered how to solve this problem. 

Dr.ver: problem? I've never really thought of it as much. We have relic fragments all over the place these days, after all. 

Dr.ver then looked at the pendants hanging around the necks of the girls. Shirabe realized what dr.ver was implying amd acted shocked.

Shirabe: you don't mean to feed it our pendants?

Kirika: feed it your dopants instead, des!

Dr.ver: no, of course not. Your gears and my dopants are too essential to our forces to give them up just like that.

Maria then reacted reluctantly, before she got interrupted. 

Maria: then I'll go and take their symphogea—

Shirabe: no, i won't let you! Not a chance. Whenever you use your powers, finè's soul grows stronger! That means yours fades put more and more! I won't let that happen.

Maria: girls… 

Dr.ver: then what do we do?

Kirika: we'll do it, des! Protecting Maria is the reason we fight!

Dr.ver: time to form a plan then.

(Time skip)

Genjuro and ogawa were talking on the coms with the minister of defense, who was again eating noodles.

Genjuro: so the terrorist organization who who call themselves finè consists mostly of scientists formerly with the U.S. army?

Shibata: the federal Institute of symphology, to be more exact. They are scientists who left the FIS and decided to go rogue.

Genjuro: and the man who disappeared with Solomon's staff amd turned up again later, Dr.ver was alsoa member of the FIS.

Shobata: you see, according to some, the FIS have existed since before Japan made their research public. 

Ogawa: so this facility was founded by finè herself when she conspired with the Americans?

Shibata: that's how it started. They probably have a good reason for taking on finè's name.

The minister then took a moment to slurp up some noodles, before continuing.

Shibata: this level of skill and precision isn't what you'd expect from a terrorist organization. They may have planned this from the start. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 288 9
Imagine living your life, and then suddenly you're passed out on the floor of a blimp. Well, that's what happened to (y/n), and it led to danger, exp...
1.5K 33 8
Most people would call Nate Adams an average guy with an even more average life. However, that could not be further from the truth, for Nate Holds th...
3.3K 42 6
Tsunaku Senju formally known as Izuku Yagi. He had a great life until he was declared quirkless his dreams to be a hero seemed out of reach. Neglecte...
green smog By dev

Fanfiction

1M 44.6K 78
After the USJ attack Nezu decided to bring someone in for extra security measures. -------------------- "Aizawa-sensei who is he?" "Your new babysitt...