Deception • Woosang

KangYeosnack tarafından

Wooyoung moves out Yeosang moves in Wooyoung wants his house back Yeosang lets him share on one condition Fak... Daha Fazla

Trigger/content warnings
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20- Epilogue

9

892 67 18
KangYeosnack tarafından

This pic displays woosangs dynamic so well and I think it's beautiful

Wooyoung and Yeosang arrive home after visiting Yunho at the police station, each heading to their room, Wooyoung's being the living room that is.

He lets out a heavy sigh as he plops himself onto the sofa, massaging his forehead. He has no idea how long it's going to take to solve this strange case, what if it takes years? He shakes his head. This can't take years.

He barely even knows where to start, Wooyoung feels guilty about giving Mingi false hope by acting all heroic.

Getting a headache, he stops thinking about it for a while, concluding that a fresh mind will be better for solving problems so he takes a nap.

Half an hour barely passes when he's woken up by talking. Wooyoung opens his eyes to see Yeosang and Seonghwa in the room, talking in hushed voices.

Yeosang seems to quickly notice Wooyoung's consciousness as he stops talking to face him. "Oh sorry, did we wake you?"

"No, its fine" he shakes his head, he fells refreshed even after a half hour nap so he's fine with it. He sits up "what are you guys talking abut?"

Yeosang glances at Seonghwa who nods at him, then clears his throat. "Wooyoung... I know it didn't work out well last time but are you up for coming to my work place again? You could work there for a bit and you can investigate on crush, since my company works with them a lot".

It hadn't come across Wooyoung's mind that he could easily gather information from Yeosang's workplace, it would make things so much easier so he nods enthusiastically "that sounds great!"

They arrive quickly since Yeosang has a shoot that he's running late for. He remembers to get Wooyoung a visitors pass so he doesn't look suspicious this time since they'll be separated again. "Crush staff are doing my makeup today actually, you can stay and watch the shoot if you want, then I can take you to our press team so you can do your own work."

Wooyoung nods, coming to watch the shoot would be a good idea, maybe he could talk to a crush staff to see if they knew anything.

He enters the studio behind Yeosang but gets stopped immediately by a staff, "who are you?" They say, their rough voice making Wooyoung gulp, glancing at Yeosang for help.

Yeosang rolls his eyes, "I invited him here to watch, you can let him in". Still, the staff eyes Wooyoung cautiously as he waves his visitors pass in his face with a smug grin, letting him in hesitantly.

Without a word, Yeosang heads to the make up station and immediately staff are working on him, Wooyoung notices the authoritative aura around him when he's at work, he hates to admit that he looks hot when he's ordering staff around and it feels like he owns the place (which he kind of does).

He takes a few moments to admire Yeosang's perfect model face, frowning when they conceal the cute birthmark near his eye. His eyes are closed as the stylists do his hair and makeup and Wooyoung's heart races at his perfect side profile, unconsciously biting his lip when a staff applies tint to his lips.

He's shaken out of his reverie when someone pushes past him, rushing to hand the makeup artist a palette. When they come back towards him, Wooyoung steps in the way to stop them. "Excuse me..." he says with a smile.

The woman eyes Wooyoung, not recognising him. "Are you a crush staff?" He asks and the woman nods.

Wooyoung smiles excitedly, hoping to get some information out of her. "How is it like working there? I'm looking to work there so you know, I wanted to know if the atmosphere is nice there".

He waits patiently for a few moments for the woman to finish being confused. "Um... well yeah the staff are friendly". She says and Wooyoung fake smiles, needing more information.

"Oh they're nice? Have you met the ceo, I've heard he's quite mean and strict" he leans closer to her, lowering his voice.

However, he just gets a puzzled look instead. "I don't know, I've never met the ceo, I'm only an intern" she says and walks away, not forgetting to push past him.

Wooyoung glares, then frowns, of course the staff wouldn't know if their ceo was kidnapping people, he'd need to talk to people closer to him or the ceo himself. He had no idea how he'll find that information though, but its a good start being here where Yeosang will give him access to their records when working with crush.

Now, he realises.

Yeosang had mentioned that they've been working with crush for years, he wonders if anyone from his company had been taken, Yeosang hadn't mentioned anything like their models randomly getting into scandals then disappearing. He'd have to research on that.

Though, crush is less influential than Yeosang's company, they wouldn't have they guts to corrupt their company... Or they are warming up and the Kang modelling agency is their end goal.

Wooyoung looks at Yeosang who is in front of the cameras now. What if...? No. Wooyoung shakes his head, not wanting to think about it.

Even if crush wouldn't dare to do it to Yeosang, there are still people, more vulnerable models they would take like they tried to do with Mingi. He's going to do everything he can to stop it.

Looking at Yeosang doing his job, Wooyoung appreciates his work. He knows he wouldn't be able to take the stress that came with modelling, the hot and bright lights on your face, the bossy photographers, the standing for hours and especially the under-appreciation models get. He's not saying that other jobs are easier or have less stress, he's just suddenly got a wave of respect for Yeosang, and everyone who works in that field.

After an hour of flashing lights and endless commands, Yeosang is done and Wooyoung gets up from where he is sitting so they can go, but Yeosang just plops down on the seat next to him feeling exhausted.

Wooyoung gives him a reassuring look as he hands a coffee, which he takes gratefully, gulping it down. "I didn't ask for a coffee though, how did you know I wanted one?"

"Just, it looks like a stressful job so I decided to go get a coffee for when you're done". Wooyoung shrugs and Yeosang stares at the cup in his hand, already nearly finished. No one has ever though of him like that, ever brought him something to give him energy after a shoot (except Seonghwa of course). They usually think standing and looking pretty doesn't require any energy or effort.

"Oh- I almost forgot, here." He hands him a cookie. "I also got this too" Yeosang takes the cookie as Wooyoung gives it with a smile.

He stares again at the food in his hand, biting his lip as his cheeks go red. Some may say its an overreaction but Yeosang is genuinely surprised at how sweet Wooyoung is, he cant express in words how much he appreciates it.

Yeosang is thankful that Wooyoung isn't looking at him right now and is instead looking around the studio in awe, otherwise he'd see Yeosang struggling to hold back from hugging him. He even forgets to say thank you because he's too busy staring at the man next to him, suddenly liking the feeling of being taken care of by him. He wants Wooyoung to continue taking care of him like this, small gestures like giving him coffee or a cookie after a shoot, it's like him saying 'well done. You did good today, I'm proud of you'.

His heart flutters when Wooyoung turns to look at him with a small laugh, that's never happened before.

"You've already finished the food" Yeosang looks down at the empty cup and the missing cookie, he didn't even realise he'd eaten it. "It must have been tiring right? You did well".

Wooyoung pats his head and the butterflies in his stomach go wild. He doesn't know what to do since its his first time receiving affection and words like this from someone who isn't Seonghwa. He's dated many people but strangely its his first time getting a pat on his head or a 'good job'. Yeosang is certain his cheeks are crimson right now.

"We can rest a bit before you show me the press team, you look red with exhaustion". He says with a frown but Yeosang shakes his head. "I'm fine! Lets go now".

He rushes up from his seat and heads out the door not wanting to look back, making sure Wooyoung doesn't see his face.

He's excited to see what Yeosang's company press team is like, if they're friendly or not, he wonders if he'll fit in.

"Hey little bro"

Yeosang stops to see his brother waving at him, he almost rolls his eyes and walks away but stops himself and decides to be nice. "Hey hyung are you going somewhere?"

He honestly doesn't care or have the energy to talk but he still interacts with his older brother. "Yeah I have an important meeting, want to come?"

Wooyoung examines the man's formal attire and briefcase, wondering what kind of meeting. "Why would I want to come" Yeosang scoffs, he's only the face of the company, his parents never ask him to attend the meetings.

"I thought you'd be interested, we're discussing the appointment of the next ceo of crush, exciting isn't it?"

Yeosang snaps his head up "what? You mean the ceos going to be there too?"

The older rolls his eyes "duh, are you dumb" he said poking Yeosang's forehead.

Wooyoung makes eye contact with Yeosang, signalling him to tag along. This is a huge step and they can't pass this opportunity.

"Ok, sounds interesting I'll come" Yeosang says, trying not to sound too desperate.

His brother chuckles "that's the spirit! You should come to these meeting more often"

Yeosang nods. "Only if you let Wooyoung come too".

Wooyoung widens his eyes and his brother raises his eyebrows "this is a confidential meeting, not even reporters know about it, why would I let a reporter join?"

Yeosang sighs "he's not even a reporter at the moment just let him come!" He nags and the older scoffs while Wooyoung frowns at his unemployed self.

"You aren't even required to be in the meeting, I'm not going to beg you to come if you refuse to without that reporter".

Wooyoung looks down, not knowing what to do as the two argue. He fiddles with his hands until Yeosang grabs it firmly.

"I don't know what you have against my boyfriend but I'm taking him with me no matter what you say, mum and dad will be there too I'm guessing, they'll be more than happy to see me there".

Wooyoung takes a last glance at Yeosang's brothers face of disbelief as he's dragged away.

~

They arrive at a large building and Wooyoung had no time to take in the view as he's led to what he assumes is the meeting room with the ceo. He recognises the woman inside, who immediately rushes to him and Yeosang.

"Yeosang! What brings you here, oh Wooyoung! Hello dear". She seems to be quite excited to see them, Wooyoung wonders if Yeosang ever goes to these meetings often.

"Hello mother, I heard there's an important meeting today, I was hoping we could join" he asks and his mother widens her eyes in surprise.

"You want to join a meeting? Without having me to beg you? Oh Yeosang of course you can! So glad to see you getting more involved with our business!" She excitedly takes his hand, then looks at Wooyoung.

"Oh, but I'm afraid Wooyoung wouldn't be allowed to attend, it's highly confidential this meeting, yes"

Yeosang frowns, about to forget going to the meeting but Wooyoung quickly shakes his head. "That's ok! You two go ahead, I'm more than happy to wait here" he gently pushes him away, trying to show that he doesn't mind not attending the meeting, he understands why anyway.

Yeosang looks back as he's being pulled into the room, giving Wooyoung a confused look but only getting a smile in response.

When the door clicks shut, he sighs. He doesn't know how long this meeting will be so he makes himself comfortable on the seats outside the room, deciding not to explore the building since he caused a scene the last time he went investigating Yeosang's company building.

He plays on his phone for about half an hour before he gets bored. Looking around the hallway, he decides to walk along it, just that much of exploring will be okay, not wanting to cause a commotion again.

Small steps are taken while he hums his favourite song. When he reaches the end of the hallway he simply turns around and goes back, repeating this for about another half hour. As he walks, he zones out, not completely aware of his surroundings, which meant that he didn't hear the footsteps a few metres behind him, only coming to his senses when a loud thud is heard, as if someone tripped over something.

Wooyoung whips his head back, eyes scanning the empty hallway. He furrows his eyebrows when he doesn't see anything. I definitely head something. He thought.

Deciding to investigate, Wooyoung walks towards the end of the corridor, but doesn't see anything again.

Click.

That was a camera shutter. He turns at the speed of light and sees a shadow. Walking towards it, Wooyoung notices the figure running away, making him speed up.

"Hey!" He calls out, chasing after whoever was taking a picture of him. Luckily Wooyoung is a fast runner and he easily grabs the shirt of a man with a big camera.

The man looks scared, wide eyes staring at Wooyoung. He looks at the camera, it's big and expensive, something reporters would use.

"Who are you? Why are you taking pictures of me?" Wooyoung tightens his grip on the man who tries to wiggle free. "Answer me!"

"I- I work here! I swear"

"Then why are you taking pictures of me- this is not your job"

"I technically don't work here... but this place hired me"

"You're not answering my question" Wooyoung is getting annoyed now, the man in his grasp is being infuriatingly implicit with his answers.

"Is it true?" He asks, now whispering.

Wooyoung gives the man a confused look. "Is what true."

"That you're dating Kang Yeosang". Wooyoung raises his eyebrows, trying to give a look of indifference, but the way he accidentally loosens his grip on the man gives away his shock.

"No, why would you even think that." Wooyoung quickly says no without any thought, not knowing if Yeosang would appreciate him exposing their fake relationship.

The man smirks, it makes Wooyoung want to kick him. "Then what are you doing outside the meeting room where Kang Yeosang is in?"

He grits his teeth. "I'm not waiting for him, I'm just an intern for Mrs Kang's assistant, I can't go in because it's confidential and I'm just an intern." Wooyoung wonders if he gave himself away by repeating the fact that he's an intern. "Now will you delete those pictures of me!"

The reporter chuckles. "Do you think I'm dumb? I'm going to find exactly why the Kang Yeosang is dating a journalist like you. And exactly what you're trying to get out of him."

Wooyoung tenses his jaw. "How do you know I'm a journalist." He tries to be intimidating but he only gets a laugh in response.

"You're famous in the reporter and journalist world Jung Wooyoung" he smirks and shoves him lightly, "we've heard the rumours and we're all wondering what tricks you've played to get Kang Yeosang to date you. Come on" he shoves him again. "Help a fellow reporter out, once you're done with him, share your tactics... unless you don't want your photos deleted."

"I said. I'm not. Dating him." Wooyoung growls, pushing the man away from him. "Delete those photos."

The man doesn't seem to be scared of Wooyoung one bit, taunting him by waving the camera around. "And if I don't?"

"I'll sue you for taking pictures without consent"

Wooyoung and the reporter look back to see Yeosang, walking towards them with his arms crossed.

He grabs the camera off him and deletes the pictures of Wooyoung, and some extra ones he found of himself too, then hands it back. "I'm sure you've seen the multiple no photography signs around here, unless you're ok with being fined and fired from your job, don't come near us again."

And with a smug eyebrow raise, Yeosang takes Wooyoung's hand and they make their way out of the building. "Are you ok?" He asks once they're outside, away from prying eyes.

"Yeah, I have no idea why that guy was taking pictures of me- I don't even know who he works for"

Its clear that people know about their relationship now. To be fair, they haven't been secretive about it at all, even though it was never supposed to become this big. It would be complicated to end it now. "We just need to be a bit careful now that more people know about us, I'm sure this won't be the only time a reporter will follow us and take pictures, we need to stay safe. I'm sorry Wooyoung, it was never meant to become public, I just needed my mother to get off my back for a bit and now I've created this mess".

Yeosang puts his head in his hands in frustration and Wooyoung pats his back. "Hey, it's not your fault. I agreed to this, if I were uncomfortable with anything I would've told you, we can solve this together".

He nods weakly at Wooyoung's words, who tries to get the mood back up. "Cheer up!remember the competition Hongjoong hyung is taking part in is tomorrow! We need to prepare for the big day" He exclaims, making Yeosang smile, it is something he's been excited about, especially now that Hongjoong is attending.

It will keep his mind off of things for a bit, which is something he really needs.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.7K 221 21
> "Wooyoung-ah?" san called and was stunned because of ...- I'm sorry i just wanted to write a story , I've been thinking about the ideas of what I s...
35.5K 1.4K 5
Soulmate au where the first words spoken to your soulmate are written on your body. And Wooyoung and Yeosang weren't exactly sure about the words wr...
58.3K 811 27
-Member x Reader -fluff, smut, angst, suggestive -still posting (requests open!) #1 in 'ateezfluff' #3 in 'ateezfanfiction' #10 in 'mingi' #16 in 'sa...
8.4K 418 1
One shot in which Yeosang discovers his favourite idol is his soulmate during a fansign. Don't be fooled by the one chapter, it's actually kinda long...