𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐅𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄

By KINGKYLIEW

Charlotte Jenner, a twenty three year old celebrity, music artist, model, and mother, continues to navigate h... More

| introduction |
| one |
| two |
| three |
| four |
| five |
| six |
| eight |
| nine |
| ten |
| eleven |
| twelve |
| thirteen |
| fourteen |
| fifteen |
| sixteen |
| seventeen |
| eighteen |
| nineteen |
| twenty |
| twenty one |
| twenty two |
| twenty three |
| twenty four |
| twenty five |
| twenty six |
| twenty seven |
| twenty eight |
| twenty nine |
| thirty |
| thirty one |
| thirty two |
| thirty three |
| thirty four |
| thirty five |
| thirty six |
| thirty seven |
| thirty eight |
| thirty nine |
| forty |
| forty one |
| forty two |
| forty three |
| instagram |
| forty four |
| forty five |
| forty six |
| forty seven |
| forty eight |
| forty nine |
| fifty |
| fifty one |

| seven |

12.2K 302 38
By KINGKYLIEW

Chapter.7

════ 𓅓 ════

"This place is gorgeous," Charlotte awed at Kris Jenner's Palm Springs large modern home. "Woman, you act like you haven't been here before," Khloe chuckled at her sister.

"I know. But I'm star struck every single time," Charlotte walked into the white kitchen that Khloe, Kendall, Kylie, and their chef was in.

"Chef," Kylie leaned her forearms on the white marble island, "I need four shots of 1942' as soon as possible please." He nodded his head and said, "Coming up."

Khloe smiled nervously at Kendall and Kylie, "We girls need to make sure she doesn't get like me when I came here after the Tristan and Jordyn thing."

"That clip of you screaming, "Liar!," Kendall imitated Khloe's yelling, "haunts my dreams till' this day. It's scary."

"And that ladies, is built up anger," Khloe snapped her fingers and smiled. "Charlotte doesn't even get like that when she's drunk. She just always wants to twerk," Kylie informed the group.

"I want to twerk when I'm drunk?" Charlotte questioned, "I want to twerk all the time," She chuckled as she corrected Kylie.

"Aye, if you have a fat ass, bounce it," Kendall told Charlotte. Chef came over with a tray of four full shot glasses of 1942' Don Julio Tequila.

"Ladies," Kylie picked up her shot as everyone grabbed theirs, "To a great night, to our love Charlotte. Let the night begin!"

"And fuck Chris!" Khloe yelled out in celebration. The other girls joined her by also screaming, "Fuck Chris!" before they slugged down their shots.

"It burns," Kendall cringed as the alcohol went down her throat. "It never gets better," Charlotte shivered at the horrible taste.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Civil War by Russ blared through the home speakers as the four girls all screamed, "Call my phone. I don't want to text you anymore. I just want to stop this civil war, baby please."

The group of Kardashian/Jenners were officially three shots in and feeling themselves. So when their mother Kris walked into her home to find the girls all screaming lyrics she laughed, "What is going on?"

"Mom!" Kendall called out to her mother. Kris walked to the girls and put her purse down on the couch, "Have I missed the drinking?"

"Yes, ma'. Please catch up," Charlotte handed her mother a pre-made shot that the chef had prepared. "No, no," Khloe shot down Charlotte, "She's a classy lady. Chef? Can we get a glass of wine over here for Ms.Jenner?"

"You girls are crazy," Kris chuckled at her four girls. "Travis is on his way," Kylie informed the group as she looked down at her phone.

"Yay!" Charlotte celebrated, "I miss him!" The next song that came on was 'ZEZE by Kodak Black featuring Travis Scott & Offset'. "Oh shit!" Kylie yelled as her and Charlotte went to a more open space to dance in.

"I'm an ass and titty lover!" They sang along to  Travis's part of the song. Kylie bent over and started to twerk on Charlotte. "Here we go," Kendall laughed and clapped at the girls.

"Guys, Corey wants to talk to you guys," Kris told all the girls as she answered Corey Gamble's FaceTime call.

"Hi, Dad!" Kylie smiled at him when his face popped up on Kris's phone. Corey was Kris's boyfriend of many years, so the girls joke that he's their dad.

"Hello father," Charlotte leaned her head on Kendall's shoulder. "How you guys doing?" Corey asked the girls.

"We're lit," Khloe sipped the mixed drink that chef made her. "You should be here," Kendall leaned closer to the phone so she could see his face better.

"Next time, next time ," Corey told the girls. Corey had his bonding moments with most of the girls, he hung out with Kourtney and the kids a lot in the day, but at night he went to clubs with Kylie, Charlotte, and Kendall.

"You feeling sick from all motion, girl you love it when I'm in your ocean," Charlotte quietly sang along to Luh Kel as the girls kept talking to Corey. Chef brought over another round of shots, and Kris's wine.

"Shot for Corey, shot for Corey," Khloe told the group as they picked up their drinks once again. "I might have to stop after this one," She chuckled to herself.

"To Corey," Charlotte raised her shot into the air before she slammed down another drink for the night. "See, it gets easier after three in," Kendall smiled.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

"Ou," Kylie stopped dancing with Khloe and looked at her phone, "Travis is here." She walked towards the front door and opened it. Travis was on the other side of the door with a Louis Vuitton backpack in his hand.

"Sup' ma," Travis kissed the top of Kylie's head as she hugged his around his torso. "Travis," Charlotte said in a sing-song voice.

"Char', how you doing," He walked up and gave Charlotte a friendly side hug. "Trying to have some fun," Charlotte told Travis.

"We'll get that done," Travis told Charlotte as he continued to say hello to the other family members.

The family loaded up with some more tequila shots, so many that Kendall had been laying on the couch feeling like she was spinning for the last half hour.

"Who should we FaceTime?" Khloe scrolled through her contacts to find someone to annoy.  "Charlotte FaceTime Drake," Kylie told her sister.

"Yea, lemme' see that boy," Travis nodded his head. Charlotte opened her phone and told Siri, "FaceTime that one rapper."

A couple seconds later Aubrey answered the FaceTime call. "What's good?" He was laying down on his 200,000 dollar bed in Toronto.

"Aubrey, I got your best friend with me," Charlotte smiled into the camera. "Kris Jenner there?" Drake smiled back.

"No, I mean yeah she's here," Charlotte panned over to her mother. "Hi, Aubrey how are you?" Kris waved at him.

"I'm doing good, how about you?" Drake asked her. "Dealing with all these drunks, so you know," Kris answered him.

"And I wasn't talking about my mom, even though she's amazing. I was talking about Travis," Charlotte told Drake.

"Oh shit," Drake got hype, "where's my guy?"

Travis stepped into the view of Charlotte's camera, "What's good Drizzy?"

"Not shit, seems like you're living good over there. Surrounded by beautiful women," Drake let out a chuckle. "Always, always living good," Travis nodded.

'Best Friend' by Saweetie featuring Doja Cat started to blare through the speakers. "Charlotte! Get over here!" Kylie called her over to dance.

Charlotte put her phone on the dinning table and it leaned against a cup so that Drake could see them. "On the dance floor, she had two, three drinks," Khloe sang along to the song.

"Now she twerkin'," As Khloe sang those lyrics Kylie and Charlotte started to twerk side by side. "My girls," Kris laughed as she face palmed.

"Cover your eyes Drizzy," Travis joked and covered Charlotte's camera so Drake couldn't see. "Nah!" Drake laughed, "Lemme' see, I'll keep my eyes on my side."

"Yo," Travis busted out laughing as he moved his hand out of the way. "Much better," Drake laughed and enjoyed the view.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

❤️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by champagnepapi and 6,827,973 others
charlottejenner ☀️✨

View all 9,418 comments
stassiebaby ugh. so hot 🥵
jamescharles whew😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 198 23
When you're the daughter of a celebrity, it's hard to just 'live in the moment'.
348K 3.7K 128
Kiara Jenner is the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner family and the fraternal twin of Kylie Jenner. Her whole life she has been famous by staring in...
293K 6.9K 72
----------- Kadie Kardashian Stan, the biggest star in the world, between her singing, acting and directing career and being apart of the most famous...
8.7K 84 16
Do you think the Kardashian-Jenner family is full? It's fuller once the missing sister is founded! Her name is Katie Ann-Jean Jenner... **This story...