π•Šπ•¦π•Ÿ π•Šπ•‘π•šπ•£π•šπ•₯: π•Šπ• π•œπ•œ...

By angelicMichiko

Soul is a 15 year old girl, who discovers that she is a "Sun Spirit" after her sister, Yue's death. She doesn... More

Information on Soul
Chapter 1- The Waterbending Master
Chapter 2- The Siege of the North: Part 1
Chapter 3- The Siege of the North: Part 2
Chapter 4- The Avatar State
Chapter 5- The Cave of Two Lovers
Chapter 6- Return to Omashu
Chapter 7- The Swamp
Chapter 8- The Blind Bandit
Chapter 9- The Chase
Chapter 10- The Library
Chapter 11- The Desert
Chapter 12- The Serpent's Pass
Chapter 13- The Drill
Chapter 14- City Of Walls And Secrets
Chapter 15- The Tales of Soul
Chapter 16- Lake Laogai
Chapter 17- The Earth King
Chapter 18- The Guru/ The Crossroads of Destiny
Chapter 19- The Awakening
Chapter 20- The Headband
Chapter 21- Sokka's Master
Chapter 22- Metal Man/The Avatar And The Firelord
Chapter 23- The Runaway
Chapter 24- The Puppetmaster
Chapter 25- Nightmare And Daydreams
Chapter 26- The Day Of Black Sun, Part 1: The Invasion
Chapter 27- The Day Of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse
Chapter 28- The Western Air Temple
Chapter 29- The Firebending Masters
Chapter 30- The Boiling Rock, Part 1
Chapter 31- The Boiling Rock, Part 2
Chapter 32- The Southern Raiders
Chapter 33- The Ember Island Players
Chapter 34- Sozin's Comet, Part 1: The Phoenix King
Chapter 35- Sozin's Comet, Part 2: The Old Masters
Chapter 37- Sozin's Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang

Chapter 36- Sozin's Comet, Part 3: Into The Inferno

1.4K 48 44
By angelicMichiko

We were traveling for a while. I began to drift off and watched the sky turn into an reddish-orange color.

"It's weird to say, but the comet actually looks beautiful." I pointed out.

"Too bad the Firelord's about to use it to destroy the world." Toph replies.

We had finally made it to the airship fleet.

"We're too late!" Sokka says. "The fleet's already taking off!"

"Then we're taking off, too." Toph says. "Where's the closets airship?"

"It's right-"

Toph grabbed Sokka and I as she launched us into the airship.

We walked up to the control room door. Sokka and I waited at the side of the door.

Toph knocked a tune on the door as she broke it down, rolled into the metal and attacked the guards.

A huge flame came out the door. "Ahhh." Sokka and I both screamed.

A guard was thrown out the door, Sokka and I peaked our heads into the control room as we walked over to Toph.

"That's how it's done."

"Good work, Toph." Sokka says. "Time to take control of the ship. Take the wheel."

"That's a great idea." Toph smiles sarcastically. "Let the blind girl steer the giant airship."

"I was talking to Soul."

"That would make a lot more sense." Toph says.

I walked over to the steering wheel. "What are we gonna do about the rest of the crew?"

"Take us down closer to the water." Sokka says. "I've got an idea."

"I've never steered an airship before, so if we die, it's Sokka fault."

Sokka rolled his eyes. He grabbed the loudspeaker and cleared his throat. "Attention, crew, this is your captain speaking. Everyone please report to the bomb bay immediately, for hot cakes and sweet cream. We have a very special birthday to celebrate."

"Oooh," I squealed. "Can I drop them?"

"Go ahead," Sokka says. "Firelord Ozai, here we come."

"Yeah," I smirked. "Here we come."

Sokka grabbed the telescope. "We're not gonna catch up to him in time!"

"No." I muttered.

We watched as Ozai bended the biggest amount of fire, I have ever seen.

"Why can't I do that?" I mutter.

"Because your not that far in the book yet." Toph mimics my response when we were camping in the woods.

We watched as the airship began to tilt to the left and then fall.

"What just happened?" I asked.

"It's Aang!" Sokka says. "He's back!"

The two began to fight as I watched Ozai in amazement.

"Go Aang!" Sokka cheers. "Airbending slice!"

"Shouldn't we be helping him?" I ask.

"The Firelord is Aang's fight. We need to stay focused on stopping that fleet from burning down the Earth Kingdom."

"And how do we do that, Captain Boomerang?" Toph asks. "I can't see outside of this floating hunk of metal."

"Airship slice."

I looked back at Sokka confused. Sokka started to take control of the wheel as he turned a sharp right.

We watched as the other ships began to burn down the forest.

"Woah," Toph breathes out. "That's a lot of fire, isn't?"

Sokka begins to play with the controls. "It's gonna be a rough ride. We need to get to the top of this thing, fast."

He grabbed Toph's arm as I followed, he then stopped in his tracks.

"Then what?" I ask.

"Watch each other's backs, and if we make it that far I'll let you know." We kissed and followed after Toph.

We climbed up to the top of the airship and started running.

The airship was beginning to break. I was right behind Sokka and Toph when the piece of the ship broke causing me to separate from the two.

I screamed.

"Soul!" Sokka shouted.

I closed my eyes waiting for death. I opened my eyes, seeing that I was okay.

"I'm okay!" I shouted. "Just finish the mission!"

From afar I could see Aang and Ozai's fight. I should be over there helping him. What kind of Sun Spirit am I?

I took a deep breath in as a huge force of fire came out my hands, mouth and feet, the fire was heading towards Ozai, but he redirected it and threw it at Aang.

"Whoops." I winced. "Let me not do anything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 509 15
In this book, the MC is spirit from the spirit world and she has the duty of training the avatar for his final battle with Emperor Ozai. When Aang an...
9.1K 296 17
Ayana somehow gets transported into the avatar world and starts to travel with the gaang. The gaang except that she is from another world but Aya dis...
14.2K 576 20
ᡃ αΆ»α΅˜α΅α΅’ Λ£ Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "π™ΊπšŽπšŽπš™ πš’πš 𝚊 πšœπšŽπšŒπš›πšŽπš..πš™πš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ?" 𝙸 πš•πš˜πš˜πš”πšŽπš 𝚊𝚝 π™Έπš›πš˜πš‘ πšœπšŒπšŠπš›πšŽπš. βžͺ A story about a y...
108K 2.7K 37
From a young age Honna had been betrothed to the Fire Nation prince. She was taught etiquette and how to be a queen from the moment Zuko and her were...