Here Comes Trouble

Galing kay ravenclawslove

Trying to live a normal life, Buffy puts her hunting past behind her till Dean Winchester shows up at her col... Higit pa

Cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
Additional Cast
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
New Sam story
fourteen
fifteen
So
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
Planning

Prologue

2.6K 80 3
Galing kay ravenclawslove

Buffy leaned against a tree as she was out of breath. She looked at the Winchesters and knew that it was time for a normal life. "I want out of the supernatural hunting." She tells them.

"What?" Dean asked his best friend. "You can't leave.."

"Dean, I lost my mother to the supernatural." She said as she walked over to them. "It's time to stop. I want a normal life where I can fall in love and start a family, but I can't keep hunting and try to live the life I want."

Sam walked over and stood by Buffy. "She's right. It's time to be normal."

Buffy hugged Dean and Sam before she walked away from the life she always knew. She also walked away from the one she loved. Sam.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.4K 23 19
Book 1 Just over a year after the events of the vampire attack that resulted in the death of Dean Winchester, his brother Sam is adjusting to life w...
3.8K 94 16
dean isn't the oldest Winchester their sister Kate is and she just got back from her last tour in the military and while Sam gets back in the game of...
180K 5.8K 41
Y/N was a civilian who lived a pretty straight-forward, boring, apple-pie lifestyle. She was incredibly smart...in fact, despite her being so young...
2 0 1
Hunting was a dangerous sport. For Emily Maza, the hunting business had killed her mother, a handful of siblings, and her one and only girlfriend, Ma...