The Offer That Changed My Lif...

By gigglegeek11

ATTENTION: THIS BOOK WILL NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AND IT WILL BE VERY CONFUSING IF YOU HAVENT READ THE FIRST BOOK... More

The Offer That Changed My Life
The Offer
Meeting up
Tree House!?
Duo!?
Bowling!
The choice
Lazy-Day
Going To Jail!?
Campfire stories and... People getting lost!?!
Fighting and Song Writing
Fun in the sun
DairyQueen and... Robberies?
Flights to... Boston?
Chipotle status!
New York Concerts!
YouNow
Movie Marathon!
The test
The secret
Ninjas and Paint Balling
Studio Stammers
Thanksgiving Feasts!
Games and Dates!
THE TRAILER'S UP!
Amnesia...
Oh No They Didnt!
There goes the power!
Holiday Traditions!
Party On!
Hide and Seek!
Nemo :)
FANGIRL TIPS
Girls Night Out
Messy Surprises!
Sight Seeing Gone Wrong
Marco Polo and Nightmares
Secret Meet and Greats
Last Tour!
Movie Mayhem
Ripped Contracts and Happiness
YouNow!!
Blindfolds, Swings, and Stars
#interrogatingfaith
Trampolines and Sparks
Starbucks Riot!
Playgrounds and Really Rude Workers
Muffins and Pasta
LA Adventures

First Tour Concert!

12.6K 287 282
By gigglegeek11

I scurry around the house trying to pack everything I'll need for tour, since we're leaving in half an hour.

"I'm struggling so much right now," I groan. "I don't want to forget something!"

"Woah, hold on, Lexie," Aaron laughs. "You don't need to bring the whole house with you."

I shoot him a glare and then continue throwing things into my bag. "I feel like I'm going to forget something important and then I'll need it and be screwed."

"Just calm down," he advices. "Freaking out won't help."

"HAIRBRUSH!" I burst out. "I almost forgot my hairbrush!"

I go and grab it and then put it in my bag.

"Okay, I think that's all," I finally decide.

"You're finally done?" Shawn gasps while peeping his head through the door way.

"Shut up," I laugh. "But yes, I'm done."

"Okay, well let's go," he nods. "Saying goodbye to everyone will probably take a while."

"True," I agree before walking downstairs with my bag in my hand.

"LEXIE!" Matt screams before tackling me and I fall onto the ground. "You're not allowed to leave. We're holding you hostage."

"Oh my gosh," I giggle. "I have to go. It's not optional. But you should come see us on tour!"

"You guys are already sold out," he shakes his head, and when we says that my jaw drops.

"WHAT!" I shout. "Our concerts are already sold out?"

"Yeah, all but like two," Aaron adds.

"Zayum," Shawn chuckles. "That's insane."

"I know," I exclaim. "But see, that's why we have to go."

"Ugh, I'm going to miss you," Matt groans while helping me up off of the floor and pulling me into a hug.

"MY TURN!" Jack J yells before 'booty bumping' Matt out of the way.

"You're so weird," I laugh while giving him a hug.

"But weird is good," he jokes.

"Yeah, it is," I agree. "Oh, and do me a favor?"

"Of course," he nods. "What?"

"Try not to get kicked out of the bowling alley again," I explain to him.

"I can't promise that," Jack J laughs.

"CAMERON, DON'T LET JACK GET BANNED FROM THE BOWLING ALLEY," I yell over to cameron.

"I'll try not to let him," he says honestly, but then gives me a hug. "You try not to get mobbed."

"We'll try," Shawn answers.

About fifteen minutes later we finish our goodbyes and start heading over to the airport. Also, Jack G agreed to take care of Jazzy while we're gone since Angela and Charles wouldn't allow us to bring her.

"Wait, do you want to stop at your mom's house before we go?" Shawn asks. "It's on the way there so we can just take a quick little pit stop."

"Sure," I agree. "Thanks."

When we pull up to my moms house, I pull out my keys, unlock the door, and walk inside.

"Hey, Mom," I smile while walking inside.

"Lexie?!?" she gasps before running over to me and engulfing me in a big hug. "I didn't think we'd get to see you before you left!"

"Well, Shawn actually suggested we come and drop by on our way to the airport," I admit.

"Thanks for letting me see my little baby before we leave," she thanks Shawn and I groan.

"I'm not a baby anymore," I protest.

"You're right," she sighs. "You're seventeen, going on tour, and signed to a record company."

Meg walks downstairs and then sees Shawn and I. "SHAWN!" she screams before running downstairs and giving him a hug.

"Wow," I shake my head, "I'm the forgotten one."

"No, I saw you," Meg laughs. "Shawn's just nice to me while you're mean."

"Psh, I'm not that mean," I laugh uneasily and she raises an eyebrow.

"YOU FREAKING DUCT-TAPPED ME TO A WALL BEFORE!" she snaps.

"Okay, that was really fun," I agree. "But I had a reason to do that."

"What was the reason?" Meg asks.

"Girls, break it up!" my mom growls. "Meg, give Shawn some space and give Lexie a hug."

Meg groans, but trudges over and gives me an awkward hug.

"I'm not trying to break up this little family reunion, but we need to get to the airport soon," Shawn interrupts.

"Yeah," I agree. "We'll see you guys when we come back."

"Be careful!" my mom reminds us as we walk out of the door.

"We will," I laugh as we get into the car and start driving away.

When we reach the airport, I take out my bags, so does Shawn, and then head into the airport.

"YOUR FLIGHT TO INDIANA IS BOARDING RIGHT NOW!" Angela screams at us as we step through the door.

I look down at our tickets and see which gate we need to go to and then start sprinting to it, considering the fact that it is at the other side of the airport.

"We're... not... going... to... make... it..." Shawn gasps in between breaths.

I ignore his super positive comment and continue to run down through the airport.

The gate comes into sight and I start shouting and waving my hands- they're getting ready to shut the boarding door.

"WAIT!" Shawn yells while trying to get their attention. The girl who is getting ready to shut the door stops when she sees us.

A few seconds later we make it over to her and show her our tickets.

"Don't fret too much," the girl laughs while scanning the tickets and handing them back to us. "You made it."

"Yes," I smile while still breathing heavily. "We didn't miss our flight."

"Have a good trip," she tells us while letting us through and onto the airplane.

"Thanks! Have a good day!" Shawn exclaims.

Angela and Charles made it on the plane too so we all found our seats. I sit right by Shawn and then Angela and Charles are sitting somewhere in the front.

"Hey," I giggle. "The first time we met we were on a plane."

"Oh yeah," Shawn smiles. "That's a big throwback. And remember when we signed each other's phone cases?"

"YES!" I laugh. "We were both fangirls."

"I'm a fanboy," he corrects me.

"Sorry," I defend while throwing my hands up in the air.

"Are you still afraid of planes?" he asks.

"Yes. Thanks for reminding me," I roll my eyes.

"Sorry. But look out of the window when we take off. It's super pretty!" Shawn exclaims.

"Okay," I nod.

The flight attendant talks for about five minutes and tells us all of the rules before leaving. Then the airplane starts moving.

I gasp while gripping onto Shawn's hand and then look out of the window. The plane starts to speed up and then we lift up off of the ground, every second the ground getting smaller.

"This is beautiful," I smile while staring out the window, looking at the astonishing sight.

"Told ya so," Shawn smirks while lightly elbowing me.

A few seconds later the sight disappears and all I can see is white. But then we emerge from it and we're above the clouds.

"Wow, I just want to jump off of this plane and play in the clouds," I gasp.

"That's probably not the best idea," Shawn laughs.

But I ignore his suggestion and jump out of the plane.

And fall.

And die.

The end.

***********

JUST KIDDING LOLOLOL HERE'S WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS:

"That's probably not the best idea," Shawn laughs.

"Yeah, I know," I sigh. "But the clouds look so soft and fluffy!"

"I know," he agrees. "So do you know when our first concert is?"

"I think it's actually tonight," I explain. "But I'm not too sure."

"Really!?" he gasps. "Having a concert right after a flight? That's a horrible idea. Especially because we'll all be jet lagged."

"I know," I agree. "But then again, we'll have flights almost everyday and a new concert almost everyday."

"True," he nods. "But that still sucks."

***

A few hours later we land in Indiana.

"So we have a concert tonight?" I ask Angela, trying to bring it to her attention.

"Oh yeah," she laughs. "The meet and greet starts in like half an hour and the concert it in abut two hours."

"Do we get to go to the hotel first?" I question her while looking down. I'm just wearing a baggy shirt, sweat pants, and my hair is in a messy bun. I wanted to be comfortable since we were traveling.

"Yes, but you guys have to be quick! At some shows the people will be doing your hair, makeup, and picking out your outfits, but not for this one," Charles explains.

"Sweet," Shawn nods as we all file into a rental car.

We pull up at the hotel and Angela tells us, "Everyone will get their own hotel room," and then throws us each a key to our room.

I take mine and run up to my room on the top floor to get ready.

I swipe my card (and I do the nae-nae) in the door and enter my room. (A/N: I thought that Fifth Harmony pun was very necessary)

As soon as I walk in, I set my luggage onto the bed and go through my suitcase trying to find an outfit. I finally choose on a red and black flannel with black leggings. Then I put on my black Toms for shoes,
straighten my hair, plus I do my makeup. Somehow I managed to do that all within twenty minutes.

I grab my guitar and run down stairs into the lobby- that's where we said we'd all meet when we were done.

"Ready?" Shawn asks and I nod.

"Let's go!" I grin while heading out of the hotel and into the car.

When we arrive at the venue, a bunch of guards usher us inside.

"They didn't even give us a chance to meet our fans," I gasp.

"That's what the VIP tickets and the meet and greets are for," Angela explains.

"So?" Shawn snaps. "Some people can't afford the tickets or they sold out too fast. We should at least be able to try and talk to them and take a selfie."

"Whatever," Charles rolls his eyes. "Maybe some other time you can. But now it's time for the meet and great."

Shawn and I get escorted into a large room where a bunch of people are lined up to meet us. As soon as we enter the room, everyone starts screaming excitedly.

I smile and then go to the stage where the pictures will be taken.

The first fan walks up and Shawn gives her a hug and then I do the same.

"What's your name?" Shawn asks her.

"Angie," she grins.

"I like your name!" I add.

She starts to say something but then Charles yells, "Hurry up! We don't have all day for these meet and greets!"

I gasp at his rudeness and shake my head. "Ignore him. He's just being a butt."

"Okay," she giggles nervously. "Can we take a picture?"

"Of course," Shawn agrees.

We pose for a picture and then when the camera snaps, Angela comes on stage and tells the girl her turn is over.

She looks over at Shawn and I with anger in her eyes. "Look, you can't sit there and talk to your fans. We don't have time for that. You take a picture and then she leaves and a new girl comes on. That's it."

I get ready to yell at her but I stop myself. I can't start a bunch of chaos.

So I get on stage and take a picture with the fans and repeat those steps, putting the hatred I have towards Charles and Angela to the back of my head.

************************************

Somg suggestion: Sugar Mama by Fifth Harmony

Reader of the week: mmademoostyle

Yayayayay I hope you all liked this chapter! Make sure to vote, comment, follow, and share if you did! It's a pretty long chapter though lol! I had more time to work on it because we've been getting a lot of school cancelations lately. That's why I updated early too lol. SNOW IS SO HELPFUL WOW

Anywaaaay, I preordered Handwritten (by Shawn Mendes) and I'm sooo excited for the album to actually come out! Also, Fifth Harmony's album Reflection is legitimately perfect. DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON LAUREN'S SOLOS OMG THEY ARE ALL AMAZING!!!!

Okay now Im gunna stop talking lol✌️✌️

Twitter- gigglegeek11 (if you follow and tweet me 'Wattpad sent me' I'll follow you back!)

Youtube- Fangirl Faith

Vine- Basically Basic Edits

Younow- gigglegeek11

Patreon- Fangirl Faith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.2K 51
Brittany is a 16 year old girl who lives in LA. Yeah, I know what your thinking. Just another Cali girl, right? Well not right. Brittany is in the ho...
1.2M 16.2K 60
COMPLETED- ignore the mistakes, I'm fixing those. First book of series Well this is a magcon fan fiction... Jack Gilinsky's younger sister Samantha...
5.5K 97 23
Audrey Espinosa isn't what you call a normal girl...she was the exact opposite actually!with her brother being Matthew Espinosa the famous MagCon boy...
8.7K 230 19
Once Jasmin is done touring with Shawn Mendes she still has her "best friend" back home. But are they really still best friends? Jasmin goes through...