Her Daddy. || Johnny Depp [co...

By Lizzy_Darling

in which a girl catches feelings for her best friend's dad. "Have you ever felt something totally stupid? but... More

The Cast
The Arrival
The Beach
The Cooks
The Walk
The Games Night
The Surfboard
The Picnic
The Breakfast
The Workout
The Bonfire
The Dream
The Confessions
The Smoothie
The Cupcakes
The Hint
The Jacket
The Call
The Shopping
The Makeover
The Storm
The Movie Night
The Cigarette
The Ice Cream
The Sunrise
The Towel
The Tea
The Guitar
The Bed
The Slap
The Suitcases
The Departure
epilogue

The Date

2.8K 79 46
By Lizzy_Darling

LIZZYS POV

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Day 28

Lily grabs a mirror from inside her shiny bag to check herself out. "You know what surprises me?.. that they didn't recognize you." I say as I was daydreaming and wondering about the boys. They didn't seem even slightly surprised by Lily randomly walking around at their hometown.

"It's my parents who are famous. Not me." She shrugs und and just as quickly as it shown up the mirror disappears into her purse again. "That kind of makes you famous too, don't you think?". She doesn't react any further to that and leans her head on my shoulder.

She's parted her hair into two low ponytails with some strands still freely hugging her face because of her short hair. I've also put up my hair into a messy bun. Even though it's already the evening and the temperature should go lower by now. But I think there's nothing more disgusting and uncomfortable than your hair sticking to your neck because of the sweat.

We eventually reach the harbour and leave the boat. I take Lily's hand when she jumps from the railing. On our way here Carlos sent her a message saying that he and Neo were already outside the restaurant. With her phone in her hand Lily let us to the place we would eat with the boys.

It's not completely dark yet. It's the time between sunset and night where the sky's pink and orange colors would slowly fade into a light blue that'd eventually turn darker and darker with every minute.

I have to smile a little when I can already see the boys standing and waiting for us over there. Lily's walking speeds up a little too as we walk over to them and give each other hugs as a greeting. "Hey." I grin when Neo gently grabs me by the waist to pull me into a hug.

"Hi." He says back, "you look pretty!". I giggle slightly and step a little back to let my eyes wander down and up his body. He wears black shorts with a loose grey top to reveal his muscular yet thin arms. Neo softly takes my hand and leads me along with Lily and Carlos inside the restaurant. It's not overwhelmingly fancy but pretty and little. I actually like those better.

Also, the kitchen is open so you can basically watch how your food is being done which I personally find really entertaining. The boys apparently reserved a table for us since Carlos only had to talk two words with a young lady to have us set on a table.

The four of us silently take a seat but soon enough Lily starts rambling about random stuff Carlos funnily was very much interested in. "How were the last few days?" Neo then asks me and rests his underarms on the table when leaning a little towards me.

Crossing my hands in my lap I shrug a little and answer "okay I guess. I was a little sick therefore I mostly just hang around the house watching movies and shit.". He laughs a little and briefly nods his head.

I smile uneasily and let out a relieved but quiet sigh when the waitress from earlier arrives to ask for drinks and pass us the menu. "You sure you don't want to drink anything? I'll pay!" Neo tells me.

"Oh no no please don't. I just don't drink to my meals. It's bad for my stomach." I quickly inform and give him an assuring smile. Silently nodding his head, Neo shrugs and drops his gaze to the menu in his hands.

Apparently this is a taco place. At least that's like the only meal on the menu. I lean over to Lily to discuss our meal decisions before passing the menu back to Carlos who put them into a pile.

I suddenly feel a hand on my own and notice it is Neo running his fingers over the back of my hand. He smiles innocently when I look up to him. "Anything else I might have to know about you?". I chuckle and take my hand away to tug away a strand of hair. I shrug and don't know what exactly to answer to that. "Where are you from? Your accent is different than hers." Neo states with his chin briefly pointing to Lily.

She's currently full into telling Carlos a story of us in school doing a prank on a girl, I just remember too good, being mean to me. It's nothing actually she just bought the same dress as me but at that time I felt horrible about it. It was a huge thing.

Shaking my head a little I get myself to answer Neo's question. "I'm from France actually. Lily and I went to school before she moved to the US." I say to him. He's nodding once again and starts having an intense look at my eyes. I feel a little uncomfortable under his stare but make the effort to try cover it with a smile. "Y-You look good too. I uh I kinda forgot that outside!" I chuckle to change from an intense eye contact into a normal conversation again.
Neo laughs but thanks me.

A few moments later the waitress comes back with three drinks and gets herself a notebook to write down our orders. She smiles fondly when Carlos passes her the menus back and leaves to give them to another table where customers sit at.

"By the way is it true that you guys are brothers?" Lily starts a conversation with the four of us which kind of takes a little bit of pressure from me. Neo and Carlos exchange looks before both nod their heads, "we are. Different fathers actually but same mother. I'm one year older tough!" Carlos answers.

I didn't see that coming. I could swear they're twins. "How old are you?" I laugh since I literally have no idea about their age. Maybe that's something I should've asked a little earlier. "Nineteen years old." Carlos says and takes a sip from his coke, ignoring the red straw inside his cup.

So apparently Neo is a couple of years younger than me. I didn't see that coming either. Lily on the other hand doesn't seem all too surprised but I suppose from how much she texted with Carlos she already knew about their age.

Now that I know that this whole thing kind of gets more weird. I mean Neo could've been twentyfive with his looks. But who am I to judge, right? I fantasize about sleeping with a guy almost sixty years old. I can't help but laugh at myself.

My eyes wander to the open kitchen as I spot an elderly man cutting paprika which such speed that starts giving me anxiety only by looking at it. "Imagine being a real cook. You'd never have to go out to eat because you could do everything yourself!" I say my thoughts out loud.

When I realize I was talking I hoped for no one to hear it but Neo somehow has really good eyes and ears on me tonight so of course he heard it. "That ain't the only reason you go out to eat, right?". I turn my head gain and shake it no.

While I watch several dishes being done by the cooks Neo and I thankfully have a usual conversation you'd sometimes have with like sweet grandmas on stations. We kept it professional and didn't go much into personal stuff, which I was happy about. What I say sounds mean but tell me how to cover up that I'm zero interested in this boy.

Our meals eventually arrive after some time, making my mouth water only at the sight of it. "You must be so lucky to live here. There's Tacos everywhere!" I grin and hide my mouth behind the palm of my hand as I speak with food in my mouth. Neo chuckles sweetly, "I guess" He shrugs. "Y'all have baguettes and cheese in France though!".

I swallow the food in my mouth and nod my head slightly "we do, but... Tacos!" I laugh. He grins at me and suddenly leans forward when stretching out his hand. I frown a little when he moves his thumb over the corner of my mouth. I spot a little from the hot sauce on his finger which he licks off with his eyes on mine. I gulp and cough slightly. Uneasily I smile and look down on my plate, "thanks." I say.

"No problem." Neo says and smirks to himself when taking another bite of his hot Taco again.

I surprisingly pjnshed myself through that uncomfortable yet sometimes enjoyable dinner without getting too much attention on me and my feelings for another guy. Even though Lily and I insisted to pay for our own food the men behaved like gentlemen and covered us.

Neo takes my hand when we exit the restaurant and I can feel his thumb rubbing over the back of my hand. I don't react to it and just let it happen. Since it got a little chilly when we spent most of the time inside I lean a little onto his side even though I actually did not intend to.

He and his brother walk Lily and me back to the harbour. We're walking in one line, talking and laughing with each other about the most common things. I actually quite missed going out. My studying has kept me inside for like the last couple of months before holidays.

Lily and Carlos stop in their tracks when I can spot the boat only few meters away and hug each other for goodbye. I can feel Neo's eyes on me but blush and don't dare to look up. I swallow hard when Lily suddenly presses a kiss to Carlos' lips.

"C'mere." I hear Neo's soft voice and the next thing I notice is being pulled into a sweet hug. I chuckle lightly and lay my arms around his waist to hug him back. "This was nice." I tell him as we stand like this for a while. He sighs and I can feel how he nods his head. When I look up he's having his eyes on me. They sparkle a little.

I frown in my place when he carefully leans in and take small but quick step back. "You know there's something I need to tell you. I uh I really like you. I do." I start and take a quick moment to try figure out how I can exactly put my thoughts into real sentences. Neo on the other hand apparently did not notice I was thinking since he leaned in once again. "Buuut.." I back away, "not in this way. Look, I know you're a nice guy but I'm not-... I don't wanna... you know.".

Neo chuckles nervously and scratches the back of his head when he goes "I um I wasn't planning something serious- you're only here on vacation right?". I silently nod my head yes and fold my hands behind my back.

"So why aren't we kissing?" He laughs. "I'm into someone else. Just recently and I haven't told Lily yet." I answer and mentally pray for him to not be mad at me. Now I just realize how mean it actually was from me to come here and make him think I want something from him. Like I played.

Neo seems a bit taken aback for a moment. But then he sighs and nods his head, "Alright then.".
As I look up again I see him smiling fondly at me which I thank him for. He's a cute guy.

When my eyes wander to look back at Lily she's still being eaten up by Neo's brother. I laugh a little at them just as Neo rolls his eyes as we try pulling them apart. "Dang what happened to you!" I giggle as Lily quickly runs a finger around her lips to make sure no lip gloss has gotten into places where it doesn't belong. She only smiles innocently at me.

It takes a few byes until the boys finally face their backs to us and walk off. Lily lets out a sigh and grabs my hand as we go over to the boat.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Y'all there's only a few
chapters left for this book 0.0

thank you so much for reading!

Please vote & comment what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 519 33
๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐™‡๐™–๏ฟฝ...
435K 15K 31
โ WE'RE NOT JUST FRIENDS. WE WERE NEVER JUST FRIENDS, AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT. โž STARTED MARCH 10TH, 2019 FINISHED MAY 12TH, 2020. ยฉ 2019 softiestbzy
36.8K 496 15
"We started off as close friends, somehow you turned into my girlfriend" *soon to be revised* Started: Dec 16, 2020 Finished: February 1, 2021