Two Lives (GaLe fanfic)

By Trix66

Hi, My name is Levy McGarden, and I'm a senior at Fiore High School and I live Two Lives. ~ Levy has two liv... More

~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~Chapter 3~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~ Chapter 7 ~
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
IMPORTANT A/N PLZ READ
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19"

Chapter 15

897 48 25
By Trix66

Enjoy!!

Our last few days of winter break passed quickly after that night when Dad had friends come over. The last days I stayed either at home or Gajeel's house, curled up in blankets, watching Netflix, and eating food. I texted everyone a lot but we never planned anything else for the winter break.

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring. After 2 weeks of not hearing it, it seemed more annoying than ever. I rolled out of bed and laid on the floor, just listening to the alarm. I almost fell asleep but Conner yelled though the door to turn off my alarm. I guess I had tuned it out somehow. I slowly got up and obeyed. I felt more tired than waking up on the first day of school. I groaned but got dressed and did everything I usually did on school mornings.

Since Conner was being nice I was already expecting school to be like shit, just like everyday that I was in my bad life. We ate breakfast in silence and same for standing at the bus stop. We boarded the bus and he sat with his girlfriend and I sat alone. I listened to my music just as always. This time my play list started out with Here's To The Zeros by Marianas Trench. Right when the last kid got on the bus, my eyesight got blurry and my head became dizzy.

"Not now," I growled to myself in frustration. 'Why is it happening so soon? I just woke up to a switched life. How long has it been since I woke up? Like only an hour!' I sighed but gave into the sleep like state taking over considering I didn't want to be asleep when we had to get off of the bus. 

I was surrounded by darkness once again. I was leaving a light source and being forced to another one yet again. I started pushing against the current again, and again it got stronger and stronger with my resistance. All of a sudden there was a bright white flash and then I was awake again. Every one was getting off of the bus. I hurried up and got my backpack on and got behind the last person. I couldn't find Gajeel or Conner so I couldn't check to see which life I was in.

"What was that flash?" I muttered to myself. I felt a heavy arm drape over my shoulders. I look up to see the pierced face of my boyfriend. 'So it's my good life' I thought but still couldn't keep myself from wondering what that flash was.

"What did ya say?" He asked, looking down at me. He didn't seem like usual. He seemed more edgy or... I don't know, just a tad bit of his other self had gotten mixed in. By a tad bit I don't mean much. Just barely there. He stilled cared it's just his tone seemed more bored and uncaring. I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't spend all winter break with him. It's kinda hard to explain. Maybe it's the fact we are back at school.

"Ah, nothing," I beamed and gave him a bright smile to reassure him that everything was fine.

As we walked in the schools front doors, a familiar face that I definitely never wanted to see ever again waved in our direction and called out. "Hey~ Gajeel~" If you couldn't guess by the way I said I never wanted to see the person, it was the girl from the theaters that I saw kissing Gajeel in my other life.

"Sup," He waved back. I felt a small pain in my chest. How does he know her in this life? I looked up at him as if to ask who she was. He obviously didn't notice because he was staring straight ahead. 'at least he isn't staring at her' I thought to myself. She still came over to walk beside us. Gajeel still had his arm around my shoulders so she went on the other side of him. Yep, I most definitely want to rip her head off. Their shoulders were touching and she was smiling and had her arms down at her sides. Me on the other hand, had a straight face and was holding my library book close to my chest.

"Something wrong, Shrimp?" Gajeel looked down at me, this time with eyes filled with concern. "Looks like something is on your mind." Now me and what's-her-face to switch emotions. My smiled appeared again while her's disappeared. That made me just a tad bit better.

"It's nothing," I assured and gave him the same smile as earlier.

"That's what you said before," By now we were in front of my locker and we were just standing there facing each other. "I'm not falling for it again."

"Well, I'm just going to go to my class. See ya around, Gajeel!" She called out as she left. 'No one asked you to be here in the first place!' I sneered in my head.

"Kay, whatever," He grumbled.

"I already told you about the passing out thing right?" I asked, hoping I already did because I was starting to not know which life this was. He nodded so I continued. "Well, yeah it gets pretty confusing and I was just thinking about that," And I left it at that as I opened the locker. "Shouldn't you go get your stuff for first period?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Eh, fine, but I'll get more out of you about it later," He said walking off towards his locker. He waved to me with the back of his hand.

The first periods were boring as ever and we even got asigned a project. Luckily it was a partner project and we got to choose our parterns. Gajeel was also in that class with me. But so was slut girl. Yeah, thats what I'll call her. She tried to get Gajeel to partner up with her, but he just gave her a 'no' and brushed her off before coming to ask me to be his patner. Other than that it was pretty much like anyother day. Soon enough it was lunch time. Finally!!

I got to the lunch room before Gajeel showed up so I went ahead and got my lunch. Lu-chan and the others were already seated at our usual lunch table. After I got my lunch I headed across the lunch room, to the opposite side. When I was half way there, I got stopped by a certain somebody.

"Hey," She said rather sassy.

"What do you need?" I asked, not bothering to look her in the eyes.

"I just wanted to make sue you knew that you need to stay away from Gajeel, cause he. is. mine." She said as if it were normal whie she examined her nails as if she messed up her nail polish.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered because... well when is it normal for some one to tell you to stay away from your boyfrind?

"I said stay away from Gajeel," She said as if I would obey.

"Yeah, I heard," I said in a matter of factly tone. "Why?"

"Because I said so," She started to get angry.

"And if I don't?" I asked, lifting a brow.

"Things a lot worse than this will come your way," She said. At first I was confused. At least until she picked up my milk carton. She opened the small container and held it above my head. Slowly she poured the liquid over my head, soaking my hair and clothes. I could feel the tears swelling up and the white liquid flow down my face and drip off of my chin and cheeks. I glanced behind her and saw that Lu-chan was walking this way. When she looked at me her hand went straight to her mouth as she gasped. Right behind Lu-chan was a really pissed off Gajeel. He marched up until he was directly behind the girl.

"The fuck do you think you're doing, bitch?" He growled as he grabbed her shoulder and pulled her to face him. That ruined her moment of confidence and satisfaction.

"Getting things set straight," She said as if Gajeel wasn't glaring daggers through her.

"Keep the fuck away from Levy!" He growled a bit more threatening as he shoved her. "Don't lay a finger on her. ever!"

Before I could watch anymore, I set my tray on the nearest table and ran to the janotors closet around the corner because I figured no one would be in there. I collapsed on the floor in the corner farthest from the door. I tried my best to say as silent as possible and not wail out like a child but I still wasn't too quiet. Not even a minute later, Gajeel came rushing in and knelt down beside where I was sitting. He put his large arms around my tiny frame and we just sat like that for a little while in the back of the closet. We even heard the bell ring but we didn't budge. Once I quieted down and my my face was only tear stained he looked me in the eyes. Slowly he leaned in and closed his eyes so I did the same. Just like last time I passed out, it was bad timing. My head got dizzy again and I just gave in with out a struggle. It was barely even a second that I was out and I was already back awake.

Except Gajeel's lips were touching mine. This was supposed to be my bad life so why was he kissing me. Before I could respond or kiss back, he pulled away.

It was silent as we both looked at anything in the room except each other. We had both scooted to opposite sides of tiny room.

"Wh-what was that?" I managed to stammer out. All of tears and what will I had to cry was gone.

"Nothing," He grumbled, still not bothering to look at me. Where as I was staring him right in the eyes now.

"Why?" I asked still not looking away.

"Why what?" He asked acting confused as he finally looked me in the eyes. Now I was the one looking away.

"You know," I paused doing hand gestures to where we once sitting beside each other. "When we kind of k-"

He cut me off before I could finish. "Yeah, yeah," He said like he didn't want to hear that last word.

"Soooo...?" I asked trying to find out. He just lifted an eyebrow then looked to the other side of the room. He was definitely putting off as if it could make me forget. "Why did that happen?"

"It just did, okay?" He said getting a bit impatient.

"But why?" I asked. I wanted to know why.

"Just cause, okay? Drop it!" He yelle the last part. I scooted closer to the wall and brought my knees to my chest. Yeah, I think I asked him enough for now. We both stared at the door, waiting for the other one to get up and say that they should get to class. Levy wasn't going to get up so Gajeel finally did after sitting in another 5 minutes of silence.

"I think we should get back to class," He said as he pushed himself up with his hands. He walked over to the door and attempted to open the door but all he managed to o was wiggle the door knob. "Great, it's locked." He sighed sarcastically.

"I'll text someone to come and get us," I said pulling out my phone from my pocket. The screen lit up and a typed in my password as he stood waiting impatiently. I sent a quick message to Lu-chan and put my phone back in my pocket again. After a couple minutes with no reply on my phone and no one opening the door, Gajeel went back to where he was sitting.

"How long are we supposed to wait in here?!" Gajeel growled.

"How am I supposed to know?" I asked. You could tell we were both getting aggrivated.

"I don't know," He said sarcastically. "Weren't you the one who texted bunny girl?" 

"Bunny girl?" ....... what?

"It's just a nick name, nothing to freak out over," He sighed and starting staring at the door once again. About half an hour of silence passed and we were still stuck in that closet. We somehow got from opposite corners of the tiny room, to sitting side by side with our shoulders touching. Don't ask cause I dont' know how we got like that.

 "U-uh, why did you kiss me earlier?" I asked this time more sublte and soft, hoping that would make him tell me.

"You were just too cute to resist," He smirked as he stared down at me and suddenly put his arm around me. I could feel my cheeks heating up so I looked away and looked around the room, at anything but him. I felt him pull me closer to him a little bit and i didn't resist to lean into him. It's just like in the other life. Except we were in a janitors closet. After a few minutes the bell rang and the hallway filled with students and their loud chattering. Before either of us could get up to go bang on the door and yell to students on te other side of the door to let us out, my phone buzzed.

"Is it Bunny girl?" He asked as we both got up.

"Yes, it's Lucy," I corrected him. I looked back down at my phone and unlocked it. 'OMG!! JUVIA AND I ARE ON OUR WAY RIGHT NOW!!!' I giggled at thought of Lu-chan pushing here way against the crowd of students and dragging Juvia along behind her. As the hallway ot quieter you could hear Lu-chan yelling at other students to get out of the way. Soon the door knob jiggled and the door was open.

"No wonder you didn't show up for class, you were too busy playing 7 minutes in heaven," She teased as we both walked passed her and Juvia. 

"Lu-chan~ shut up!" I complained as I passed her.

"Juvia was worried because you never skip class," Juvia said, changing the subject for me.

"Finally out of that tiny hell hole!" Gajeel sighed loudly as he stretched his arms out as if he was pretending he didn't hear what Lu-chan said and totally forgot what happen in there. "Well, I'm gonna go to class," He said, waving with the back of his hand as he started walking down the hallway. 

We turned the opposite way towards the office and started walking. "Sooo? What happened in there?!" Lu-chan asked with a grin and gave me a suspicious look. Juvia was on the other side of her nodding, also urging me to spill it.

"Nothing," I lied. I was not about to tell her what happened in there. Well, at least not at school. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
10.3K 421 26
This is a collection of plenty of quotes from famous writers/authors. These quotes are mostly about writing. I collect them because I'm a beginner...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...