Their Abused Angel✔

Por sarcasticsoul009

Carmella Aida Bernardi a 14 year old Italian kid. She's just like her name a garden. A garden full of softnes... Más

A/N
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Luciano's Bonus Chapter
Antonietta's Bonus Chapter

Chapter 21

7.2K 282 157
Por sarcasticsoul009

Carmella's point of view:

It's been two weeks since the Accardi's came back in my life. Two weeks since they think it's okay to come to the restaurant everyday. I sighed and started tobwalk back home thinking about everything happening in my life. My heart just want to forgive them and jump into their arms but the sensible part inside me is telling me not to do anything like that otherwise they will doball these things again. I'm tired of this fake facade of mine. I just want to go back to being Innocent but i know i can't because i will be weak and it's all because of those Accardi's.

My chain of thoughts were break when someone slam something hard on the back of my head. I fell on the floor wincing in pain and soon darkness cover my vision.

---------------------------

Waking up i immediately whimper in pain  and fear. I can't see anything because a cloth is tied on my eyes and my hands are tied behind my back. I started to cry sliently with only one thing in my mind "Papa, Gio please come to save me."

I hear a tsk sound and someone place his right shoe on my back and i scream in pain while the person started to laugh. He remove his shoe from my back and i felt him kneeling down. He pull me back while holding my jaw and said: "Miss me baby?"

I gaped hearing that familiar voice. The voice which ruin my life. The voice belongs to that scar face guy. He untie the cloth on my eyes making me to look back at him. He gave me a crooked smile and nuzzle his nose in the crook of my neck making me shudder in disgust. He brought his lip closer to my ear and said: "i still remember your innocent scared face. The same face which i was going to shoot but Leon came in between and took the bullet. Wanna know the irony? Giovanni think he's the one who kill him but i was the one who kill him. My bullet touch his heart and his bullet touch his arm."

I gasp and said: "how could you kill him?"

He tsk and said: "i wasn't going to kill my partner i was going to kill you sweetie but it's good that you didn't die because now i can have you all for myself."

I whimper and said: "please leave me alone."

He chuckle and said: "you see i have a thibg for little girls and you my love arouse me so much."

I look at him with tearful eyes and said: "but that's illegal."

He cooed in my ear and said: "my innocent little angel kidnapping is illegal too."

I bit my lip and said: "My family will save me."

He started to laugh and said: "your family!? Aw hun weren't they were the who abandon you?"

My heart clench painfully but then i said: "they did it to protect me from a monster and that monster is you."

He glare at me and walk towards me and slap me on the face making me fall on the floor and cry in pain. He went out of the room leaving me crying in pain.

After sometime someone came inside and said: "why are you crying?"

I look at the person with wide eyes because the voice is familiar and said: "surprised seeing me here Ella?"

I gape at him and said: "Leon!?"

He chuckle and walk towards me and open my hands, i slap him on the face and he wince in pain while saying: "jeez women atleast listen to me."

I sighed and said: "fine go ahead."

He sit beside me and said: "okay so that scar face guy name is Fabio Anthie. The owner of Apulian Mafia. He is the one of the biggest rival of the Accardi's. Your biological parents are a part of Apulian mafia. Fabio's father sent your mother at Accardi's home who was disguised as a maid. She was sent there to kill Antonietta but she was lucky enough to survive but her child died. Fabio's father wanted to kill Antonietta to break Luciano but he failed. Leon was framed andbhe was thrown out of the house by his own family."

"He knew Fabio's father did something so he started to be friends with Fabio. Later on he get to know about all this so he made a plan. I am in this mafia to so Leon was quite facinated with me. You know same names. He said to Fabio that if we sent a little girl to the Accardi's house as their daughter and sister and then kill her then we can break them but Leon actually want them to be happy. He once saw you playing the park and he knew that you were the one. He was surprised to know that your biological mother was the killer but still he did, i asked him why and you know whatbhe said? He said: "Tit for Tat"

The day where you actually thought that your family disowned you was all an act because you can't lie and they use it as their power. News flash you actually got all buddy buddy with them. Now how I'm in the picture? He wanted me to protect you from everything and at that moment i was always confused that when he's here then why would i need to protect you? But now i get to know why he said that, he knew that he's going to die. Alonso was the one who helped Fabio the most. That son of a bitch forced you to go out of the school and ding ding ding you got kidnapped."

"Leon died saving your lazy ass and i was going to just leave you alone but you Bro zoned me so here i am trying to save you. The orphanage have nothing to do with both the parties they were just sick in their pathetic minds. Now I'm going to fulfill the promise which i did to Leon and you. I'm going to help you in escaping from this shit."

I nodded because i don't trust my voice right now. I feel unwanted and used right now. He stood up and i try to stand but fall down and i cry in pain. Leon's face held concern and said: "baby what happened?"

I close my eyes feeling warm tears coming out of them and said: "my feet they hurt."

His eyes widen when he saw my feet making me look at it and immediately gasp when i saw purple bruises on them. It feels as if someone throw a hammer on my feet. I look at Leon while my lower lip started to quiver. Someone knock on the door and came inside, Leon quickly stood up and then that person said: "step aside Leon I'm here to rescue Ella."

I look at the person to see Sergio standing there with a bored expression on his faces but it quickly changes when he saw my tear stained face. He kneel infront of me and place his hands on both of my cheeks and said: "bellisima (beautiful) what Happened."

I place my hands on his wrist still crying and said: "my feet they hurt."

His eyes softened and he kiss my forehead and said: "they will regret hurting you."

He look at Leon and said: "go outside and clear the area understand?"

He nodded while Sergio pick me up with my legs on his waist and said: "i miss you so much."

I place my arms around his neck and hide my face in the crook of his neck. As much as i hate to say this but i miss him too. He went out of the room with me in his arms and quickly went downstair. I hear Sergio muttering: "you're sixteen but still so tiny."

I hear the opening of the car door and i look up to see Giovanni sitting in the car. I frown while Sergio place me Giovanni's lap and close the door. I look down at my lap feeling Giovanni's stare. He palce his fingers under my chin making me look at him. He is looking at me with an amuse expression on his face and said: "it's been quite a while since we spend time together so i thought that it is the right time to spend some time."

What is he upto?

Hey guys i hope that you will like this chapter please do leave your precious comments.

PLEASE READ IT

Recently my friend died due to Corona. He was like a brother to me. I know him for fourteen year and he just died. I told about this on my message board but i thought to discuss it hear to. I want you all to take this disease seriously. He wasn't the one who used to take it seriously. We can't hold a funeral for him due to this disease. I can't even touch him for the last time we are just aloud to see it from far. He used to be with me everytime. Through thick and thin and now he's just isn't. I feel so numb inside. I'm trying to burried myself in work in order to forget this pain but i just can't. He used to be my best friend and i always share my every happiness with him. i always feel like he was the only one except my family and one of my other friend to be genuinely happy for me.

I'm not asking for attention it's just that someone said something so hurtful to me that it breaked my heart. I can't believe that someone can be this heartless. I'm hiding that person id because i don't want her to get any hate but right now i feel so heart broken reading it. I can't believe till now that someone can even say thing like that. I'm not asking for attention i just wanted that you all need to know about this so that maybe i can save someone's life by my story. I'm sorry if you all felt like i was doing all of this for attention or I'm lying.

Stay safe

I love you all

Bye ❤

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

327K 6.4K 28
Meet Isabela Sienna Hermantè Ferrari. The first girl in all seven generations of the Ferrari Heritage. Once known as a bubbly, sweet, adorable and sa...
1.9M 39.6K 45
Cover by @_navyblueee_ ~~~~~ The Cortello and Moratti brothers rule the city of angels, Los Angeles. Two famous billionaire families with seemingly n...
6.7K 111 9
Alessia Armani A 17 year old girl who lost her mother when she was 15, and now lives with her abusive foster family. what will happen when her fost...
1.8M 44.1K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...