Awesamdude x reader

Par ShanckyGorl

Just a normal streamer living in texas, just happened to bump into another streamer you know. ( Credit to... Plus

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
Oneshot
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen

chapter four

3.7K 112 106
Par ShanckyGorl

               tw: strong language other than       cussing             

                              Y/n pov

I didn't know what to say. " Hey, I wanted to talk to you" I said to him. " Oh? About what?" He questioned me. " Um- I think-" I sigh, " I think we should break up-" before I could even finish what I was saying I heard yelling coming from him. " ARE YOU SERIOUS? AFTER ALL IVE DONE FOR YOU? YOUR JUST GONNA LEAVE ME LIKE THAT?!" He stated. I didn't say anything, I just let him finish what he was saying. " Yeah, just like that I'm gonna break up with you" I said to him. " We are over and that's that" my voice started to break, "don't contact me, don't stalk me, we are OVER" I said to him. Before I could even hang up on him he said " okay then, well by the way I was  cheating on you, you are such a little slut , your probably leaving me for dream you whore" after he said that he hung up. What he said to me played over and over run my head. Before I realized it, I had tears going down my face. I called Sam because I needed someone to talk to. He answered immediately " heyy how did it go-" he cut himself off. " Y/n why are you crying?"  He sounded so concerned. " He called me things that I don't want to repeat" I say between sobs. " What an asshole, god im sorry y/n" he says. " Can-can you come over?" I asked. In that moment I didn't want to be alone. " I mean yeah, just send me you address and I'll be there in a little bit" he said getting up. " Okay" I say sniffling. "Bye y/n see you in a little" he says to me. " Bye..." I say. I hung up on him, not in a rude though.

                         Sam pov

Did she just ask me to come over? What the heck? A few minutes she sent me her address. 'oh wow she doesnt live that far from me' I said to myself. I out on a hoodie and grabbed my car keys. I get into my car and put the address into my phone and start driving to her house.  I get there and knock on the door . I didn't hear anything on the other side, so I knock again and I heard feet shuffling around. Then all of the sudden I saw y/n standing in front of me with tears going down her cheeks and red puffy eyes. I hug her immediately. She starts to sob into my hoodie but I didn't care. " Shh y/n I got you and I'm not letting go" I say as shes still crying. I felt so bad for her. Ugh that asshole had to go and hurt her like that. I don't even want to know what he said to her because I would track him down and beat the shit out of him. I picked her as she started to calm down. I went to her room and layed her down. Before I could leave she grabbed my arm. I looked at her, so much sadness in her eyes. " Please stay, I don't want to be alone" her voice cracks because of the crying. " Are you sure?" I ask her turning around. "Mhm please?" She asked again.
I gave in a got in her bed. She almost immediately hugged me. God I felt so bad for her, the way he treated her makes me want to beat him. I hug her back. Soon after we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

               Morning time
                             Y/n pov

I wake with the sun right In my eyes. I felt my face, ' hmm my eyes must be puffy still' I told myself. I tried to get up but I felt a weight drag me down. I look down and see Sam sleeping on my chest . 'damn what a cutie' I thought to myself. I started to mess with his hair and play with it. I saw his eyes start to open and quickly remove d my hand from his hair. "Mmm y/n?" He looked at me. God his morning voice is cute. "Yes?" I asked him. He realized what he was laying on ans got up. "Shit sorry" he said looking away. "No it's alright, your cute when you sleep" I said. 'omg why would you say that to him, you dumbass' I scolded myself. " Haha thanks, your cute too" he said. "I-um- what?" I said. He laughed and as he got up he gave me a kiss on the forehead. I was shocked. My cheeks quickly turned red as he walked away. ' holy shit, he just kissed my forehead's I thought to myself. I have always liked Sam even though I had a boyfriend, I stilled  like him. I really only started dating Jack to get my mind off of Sam, it didn't really work though. I got out of bed and went down stairs and I saw Sam makes pancakes?. I looked a little closer and saw that he was infact making pancakes. He turned around and saw me. "Heyy look who finally decided to get out of bed" he laughed.  I giggled.

  He looked at me, but don't say anything. "What?" I ask him. "I need to tell you something" he looked me dead in the eye.

A/n: hehe hi there, I am glad you guys are enjoying this story. Also I'm over 100 reads guys. Hehe I'm excited and grateful thank you. This chapter was a little more "dramatic" I guess but also kinda fluffy. Also 'y/n' means your user.
But enjoy :)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

56.3K 1.3K 17
*TOMMYINNIT x ORIGINAL CHARACTER* george's family moved recently to a new neighborhood. surprisingly tommyinnit also lives there too. george's siste...
19.2K 891 22
"You don't have to imagine, love. You're here, and you're mine." 12.16.20 - 1.21.21 * dream x georgenotfound
1.2K 71 29
Reality is often not what we think. Follow Y/n a Supermarket worker and a small content creator as she is taken to a new reality....Who will she meet...
1.7K 23 13
~ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴏᴜʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ, ɪ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏᴋᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ.... ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠᴜ?~ You and Alex also know as two str...