chapter eleven

Y/n pov
Oh god, I was furious and pissed and just overall angry. "What in the actual fuck!?" I yelled. What I saw was Jack and his hoe fucking on my couch. I pushed Sam out so he didn't have to witness it. I shut the door behind me and turned towards the disgusting mess that  was now frankly getting dressed. "Y/n I can explain-" he said before I cut him off. " Really?! YOUR GOING TO FUCKING EXPLAIN THAT YOU TOO WERE FUCKING ON MY COUCH!" I yelled at him. "Listen to me y/n! You don't get to talk to me like that-" I cut him off again. I was not having his bullshit right now or ever in that matter if fact. "NO, YOU DONT GET TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" i yelled back at him. He was shocked because he has never heard me tell before, well one because I was always to afraid to tell at him or even raise my voice. Jack has done pretty horrible things to me in the past, he only really abused me when I didn't listen.

   Mean while, while this is all happening, Sam is patiently waiting outside for me to finish at what I was doing. He was able to hear me yell at them and curse at them. At that moment he knew that he should never make me angry.(At that moment he knew he fucked up- I'm sry)

  After a few minutes he heard me stop yelling. The door then opened and Sam  saw Jack and his hoe run out and jump into his car and drive off. He chuckled and looked at me. "What?" I said in an annoyed tone. " What happened in there?" He asked bringing me into a hug. " I basically yelled at them for doing it on my couch and how I never wanted to see him again" I said with my voice muffled by my face in his chest. He chuckled and kisses the top of my forehead. "C'mon, let's get the rest of your stuff and go" he said leading me into my house.

A/n: hi guys, I know that I haven't updated in about two weeks but I had school to worry about and I lacked motivation to actually write this chapter but I am going to try and update at least twice a week maybe more? But enjoy :)