Baby De Vil - Carlos De Vil

By Star_Wars_Nerd10

" Why didn't you tell me?" " I didn't want to stop you from going to Auradon and living your best life." " We... More

Backround.
Telling People
The Next Few Months
Guess Who's Back
Going to the Isle
What?
It's Going Down
Arriving at Auradon
Cotillion Pt.1
Cotillion Pt.2
Proposal
Morning
A/N
VK Day
Come on, Dad
Retrieving the Ember.
Night Falls
The New Beast
Fairy Cottage
Break This Down
A/N
Wedding Pt.1
Wedding Pt.2
The Twins
Epilogue
A/N

Crown and Scepter

13.4K 208 26
By Star_Wars_Nerd10

Carlos POV

I was holding Thana close to my side but then all her weight was on me, she fell to the ground unconscious. I came down and held her in my lap, " Thana? Thana? Thana!" I yell frantically.

" Bippity-Bobbity!" FG exclaimed she then looked around worried. " Medic! Medic!" She over to the ambulance that they probably called when they saw what happened.

Medics quickly ran over and lifted Thana onto the gurney. They rolled her over and into the ambulance. One of the EMTs turns to us, " One of you can come with her."

I quickly looked back to the group. " Go, we can handle Carla." Evie said.

" We'll meet you there." Ben said.

" T-thanks." I stuttered, I quickly then hopped into the ambulance taking the free seat next to Thana. They slammed the door shut and we were off. They were keeping up with her vitals on the way to the hospital. She had slow breathing and a slow heart rate which made me worry even more.

When we got there I held on to her hand as long as I could, until they had to force me back. I fought them for a few minutes trying to get past the nurses, I was then pulled back and I fought who ever that was. " Carlos! Carlos! Calm down!" Jay yelled.

I looked back to see the gang, minus Evie, and Ben. I took at deep breath calming myself down. " Evie's back with the kids and taking care of Carla." Mal says, I nod and slow walk over to the waiting area. I sat there with my head in my hands and tears streaming down my face. I can't lose her, I need her to help me take care of Carla, hell, I need her to live.

Ben and Mal talked to nurses there and then came back to us. " They will let us know when we can see her. She is just getting scans to see what is going on with her and what they can do." Ben said, I look up and nod. We all sat in the waiting room quietly, waiting for some nurse to talk to us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sat for an hour maybe two, waiting for something. Something to tell us Thana will be okay. Then a nurse walked up to us with a clipboard in hand, we all stood up eagerly wanting to know what she has to say. " Thana is okay. She is just passed out from exhaustion. She should wake up in a few hours." The nurse says.

" Um, uh, she was pregnant with, uh, twins. Anything on them?" I ask.

" They are perfectly fine. During the blast she used part of her magic to protect them." The nurse said, I let out a slight breath of relief.

" Can we see her?" Jay asks.

" Yes, go down the hall, first right and two doors to the left." She says. I quickly thank the nurse and speed down to her room. I open the door and see her hooked up to the machine and with a IV drip.

I sigh and walk in pulling a chair up next to her. I grab her hand and lightly kiss her knuckles. " She's gonna be okay, man. She'll wake up in a matter of hours." Jay said putting a hand on my shoulder.

I nod and look back to Thana. I don't know how long I was sitting there, I just knew I couldn't leave her and I had to be there when she woke up. The others stuck around for as long as they could until they had to check on Evie, the kids, and Carla.

I really want to go with them and see Carla but have to say. The other left about 2 hours ago, the last time I checked the clock it was 10:30. I was holding Thana's hand as she slept.

I was about to fall asleep myself, but I felt her hand move holding mine tighter. I looked up and saw her eyes start to open slowly, she immediately look to me. " Carlos? Where are we?" She asked looking around the room.

I got up and sat beside her in the bed, " We're in the hospital. When we got back you passed out." I say, she nodded and then gave me a panicked look.

" Where's Carla? What about the twins? Are they okay?" She asked frantically. I place my free hand on her cheek, so she'd focus on me.

" Hey, hey, calm down. Carla is with Evie and the gang. And the twin, you protected them, they are perfectly fine." I say giving her hand a tight squeeze. She sighed relieved and leaned back into the bed.

A nurse then walked in looking down at her clipboard, when she looked she smiled seeing Thana was awake. " It's nice to see you are awake. How are you feeling?"

" I feel fine, just a bit tired." Thana says.

" Yep, that's what is usually felt after waking up from passing out." the nurse and Thana lightly chuckle. " It looks like you and the twins are doing fine. You can leave when you are ready." The nurse smiled to us. " Also you seem to be 8 weeks along, if you would like, you can heart their heartbeats."

Thana and I looked to each other and smiled. " Yeah, we'd love that." I say with a wide smile.

" Wonderful! I'll send a doctor in." the nurse said then leaving the room. We chatted until the doctor came in and performed an ultrasound and used this device called a doppler. Hearing the twin heartbeat was the most amazing experience ever, both Thana and I cried.

When that was finished, I called the gang to let them know Thana is awake and we are on our way back home. We called a cab and talked the whole way back. When we got home everyone was there waiting for us. They all hung out for a bit, making sure Thana was okay. Once they left Thana and I put Carla to sleep and then went to bed ourselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thana POV

It's the day after me passing out and we woke up a bit late today. Carlos and I are rushing as fast as we could to get our stuff together so we could head to Evie's place on time. I was in our room and throwing on whatever I saw first. When I was buttoning up my shorts they felt tighter than they were two weeks ago. So, just out of curiosity, I walk over to the mirror and unbutton and pull them down slightly. I saw a small bump that wasn't there last week. Carlos needs to see this.

" Carlos!" I yell from the door way.

" What?" He yells from downstairs.

" Come up here, there's something I need to show you!" I yell.

" Coming!" I then hear his running from the living room and up the stairs. " What is it?"

" Look!" I say turning to the side, when I turn he immediately noticed what I was talking about. He smiles and hugs me picking me up slightly. He then got on one knee and kissed the bump, making me laugh.

" This is definitely worth the running." He said.

" Okay, enough of this. We need to hurry up." I say pulling him up to stand. " You get Carla ready, I'll put everything in the car."

" Okay." He smiled, he was about to go get Carla ready but he came back and kissed me.

" Go." I laugh pushing him away, he laughs and leaves the room. I quickly button my pants and throw shoes on, and ran down the stairs. I grab the bags and throw them in the trunk. Carlos came up behind me holding Carla.

" Da-da," Carla said reaching out to me.

" Close enough," I say, Carlos and I share a small laugh. I put her in her car seat and I get in back with her. Carlos get in front and drives to Evie's. Once there we quickly get everything out and into Evie's house. I made sure say 'Hello' to the new VKs and make sure they are doing fine

Evie was rushing around as well, nice to see we weren't the only ones off schedule. " Hi, Evie." I say giving her a quick hug.

" Hi, Than." Evie say.

" Need help?" I ask.

" Yes, with packing the food baskets." She say. I have Carla in my hands, sleeping. Sometimes it crazy how much easily she goes to sleep, all it took was a car ride. I carefully put her in her carrier that was on the table.

I then went into the kitchen helping her put together our lunch. I notice I haven't see Carlos since we said 'Hi' to the kids. " Where's Carlos?" I ask looking around slightly.

" I sent him to get beach towels." Evie says, I nod and then Jay comes in. " Hey, Jay." Evie and I both say.

" Hi, girls." Jay says. Evie and I throw some apples at him to put in the basket.

" Morning, got the beach towels." Carlos say rushing into the room.

" I really think she gonna like the cake guys." Evie says walking over the cake but then her face drops. " Oh, no. Okay. Who got into Jane's cake?" Evie yelled but got no answer.

Carlos, Jay, and I quickly looked over to see a corner off the cake was missing. We then heard a boom from outside, we look to each other worried and ran out to door to see what was going on. Once out we see Audrey, but darker, with Maleficent scepter and the queen's crown.

" So, long suckers." She says then disappearing in a cloud of pink smoke. We all turn to Mal but then jump back shocked when we see her hunched over and old.

" Whoa! You might wanna think of a spell for that." Jay said shocked.

" There's no spell that can reverse the curse of the scepter." Mal said weakly.

" Well, that's a shame." Carlos says looking at all of us.

" Forget about me. Audrey's out for revenge. And all of Auradon is in danger." Mal said.

" What should we do?" Evie asked.

" The only thing more powerful than the scepter is..."

" Hades ember," I finish for Mal. Carlos put a hand on my back seeing my slight discomfort. Not really a fan of him since our last encounter.

" Like he's just gonna hand it over." Jay scoffs.

" And no one knows where his lair is." Evie adds.

" I do," Carlos, Celia, and I say.

" I'm his errand rat. I've got the key at my dad's" Celia continues.

" You are coming." Mal said pointing her finger at Celia.

" But I just got here." Celia whined.

" Mal?" Dizzy asked standing at the door with the twins. When Mal turn Dizzy gripped the twins closer to her. Evie quickly ran up to her.

" Dizzy, stay here to take care of the twins. we'll be right back and everything will be just fine. Go inside." She says to Dizzy.

" Guys, go get your stuff. Carlos, get Carla in something warm." I say to the boys. They both nod and they run inside.

" How bad is it?" Mal asks Evie and I.

I pause for a second, " You age beautifully." I say kindly, Mal nodded happily.

" Now, let's just get you into something fabulous." Evie said. " Come on."

Evie and I started to walk back into her place but we turned seeing Mal wasn't with us. We went back to Mal's side to help her inside the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 6.6K 25
Hailey is the daughter of Hades, but you could probably already tell by her fiery blue hair that matches her personality. She is a vital part in Mal'...
54.5K 963 14
Life in Auradon is better than ever. I have a boyfriend, other friends and I've even managed to make peace with Audrey and her family. She's my close...
140K 2.6K 10
Haden is the only daughter of the Greek god Hades. She was sent to live on the Island of Lost when she was little because Hades couldn't keep up with...
24.7K 452 14
Mal, Jay, Carlos and Evie all got the chance to go to Auradon. But what if they didn't go alone? What if a fifth descendant was chosen to go with the...