Puppet X Reader | ✔️ | Comple...

By TheDisjockey

You were scared of ever stepping foot near the pizzeria, your thoughts raving about how children went in and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Quick Question
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 ~The End~
New book!

Chapter 15

1.3K 34 5
By TheDisjockey

Spring trap could only manage to stare as his children continued to look at him in curiosity.

You sighed. "What is going on here? We already know that my uncle, YOUR brother, is after me, but why did he capture puppet and you?"

Spring trap shook his head, then looked over at you. "He always has a plan for EVERYTHING. Nothing is just out of chance. He has us here for a specific purpose, in this pizzeria. Though I never remembered this one in particular..."

"Can you tell us what you know about the pizzerias you opened...?" You said glancing at puppet who gave a slight glare towards you.

Puppet then spoke. "He needs to say nothing, he knows nothing of this he'll of a place. We need to be focusing on getting to the exit Y/N-"

A crack sounded and you, puppet, the kids, and springtrap, all went still.

.......................

BOOM!

Puppet stares at springtrap, you stares at puppet, and springtrap met his gaze along with the kids.

With a cough, and blood pooling from his lips, he fell to the floor, and went limp.

.......................

————————————-
What do you guys think will happen? Tell me in the comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
407K 8.4K 42
first time doing this so will definitely suck.
21.1K 407 31
Ever since I moved here in New York, I had made a few good friends... Well with all honesty, I only made one but she's the whole opposite then me who...
175K 1.9K 107
This is not my original story The modern female white-collar worker, Miao Miao, the queen of leftovers of old age, died of overwork and transmigrated...