As You Wish (Obi-Wan x Reader)

By ASongOfIceAndFandoms

(Y/n) Galad is an Elvish Jedi from the planet Rivendell. Her master Plo Koon assigned her to be Queen Amidala... More

As You Wish
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
As You Wish
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
As You Wish
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
As You Wish
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 25

4.8K 158 61
By ASongOfIceAndFandoms

Once aboard the Jedi Cruiser, (Y/n)'s wound was treated, and she was back to herself again. Bucky greeted her once she got out of the med bay.

"General, are you alright?" Bucky asked as they walked to the control room.

"I'm fine, Buck. Don't worry, I'm a lot tougher than I look." she replied, and playfully punched his shoulder. Bucky went to stand next to Rohan, and (Y/n) saw her padawan blush. She tried to dismiss the growing worry in her mind about this sort of thing. She felt like a hypocrite.

She met Obi-Wan and the others near the holotable. He was relieved to see her back to her normal self. He didn't know what he would do if she... he didn't think about it as she joined him around the table.

They received word that a Weeqay pirate named Hondo Ohnaka had Count Dooku captive on the planet Florrum, and demanded the Republic pay him one million credits in spice to retrieve him. Of course, the Chancellor was reluctant to believe such claims, so they decided to send the three Jedi already near Florrum to go and see if it really is Dooku they captured.

"His only stipulation is that you arrive unarmed." Master Windu said over the transmission.

"Unarmed?" Anakin spat.

"We know very little about these pirates. We may be walking blind into what could very well be a hostile situation." Obi-Wan added.

"I agree. What if this Hondo is just pulling our string?" (Y/n) added.

"We can't let Dooku slip through our fingers again. Report back as soon as you arrive." Windu finished, and cut off the communication.

"Well, this should be fun." Obi-Wan claimed as they charted their path to Florrum.

~~~~~~~~~~

When they got there, (Y/n) saw an orange planet surrounded by a greenish atmosphere. Lowering down to the ground, the clouds were orange and the ground was an ugly light brown color. They landed the ship in the coordinates they were given, finding the pirate's hideout. As soon as the Jedi stepped out of the ship, they were met with tens of Weeqay, all pointing guns at them. One of the pirates came at them with a scanner, checking to see if they had weapons on them. Once they each came up clear, he led them inside.

Music played as they walked inside and saw a bar full of Weeqay men and women, all drinking. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't reek. The pirate leading them stopped them in front of a large table. On the other side was a Weeqay, whom (Y/n) assumed to be Hondo. He had a helmet on, green goggles, and much better clothing than many around them wore, showing he was captain.

"Gentlemen! And woman." he greeted. "Can I offer you something to drink?" he took a large gulp of his own beverage.

"No, thank you." Obi-Wan said, so Hondo knocked a cup of green liquid towards Anakin, who stared at it in disgust.

"Congratulations on your capture of Count Dooku. Very impressive." (Y/n) said, stepping a tad closer to Obi-Wan.

"Yes, it was. Eh, even a Sith Lord is no match for my warriors." Hondo boasted, winking at the elf, and gestured to a group of Weeqay, who were currently passed out from drinking. (Y/n) could already tell he was bluffing. "He put up quite a fight. Blasters, cannons, that glowy thing." he made a lightsaber noise, spilling a bit of his drink. He couldn't remember what it was called.

"You mean a lightsaber?" Obi-Wan corrected.

"That's it! And I don't need to tell you, those things can do some damage." he said as an orange kowakian jumped on his shoulder and took a drink from a bottle of alcohol, but also had Anakin's lightsaber in his hand. "Carved up some of my best men pretty good before I could get the jump on him."

"How exactly did you get the jump on him? With this?" Anakin said as he took back his lightsaber. Immediately, all guns in the room were pointed at him. The little creature climbed on one of the barrels of the gun and swiped the lightsaber back from Anakin.

"We have no interest in disagreeing with you." Obi-Wan said, brushing aside a gun pointed at him. "All we want is to confirm you are holding Dooku, and we'll go."

"I will arrange a meeting." Hondo said. (Y/n) wanted to get off this planet.

~~~~~~~~~~

Another pirate led them to their holding cells where they were keeping Count Dooku. Opening the door, (Y/n) almost laughed at the sight of the Count being held midair by his restraints.

"Look how the mighty Sith Lord has fallen." Obi-Wan joked as they walked inside.

"This place suits you, Count." Anakin added.

"It wasn't so long ago that you yourself were in similar surroundings on my ship." Dooku snapped.

"Yeah, but now I'm free, and you're not." Anakin fired back.

"I'm confident the situation will rectify itself soon."

"Soon you'll be brought to trial by the Senate and most likely spend a very long time in a cell just like this one." (Y/n) said, glaring at the man.

"And that's if you're lucky." Anakin all but shouted in Dooku's ear.

"Oh, my naïve young Jedi. You must be overly optimistic if you think these Weequayans plan to let you leave this planet."

Anakin laughed at the Count's words, and said, "They're planet-hopping thieves looking for a quick score. They have no interest in picking a fight with Jedi."

"They are devious and deceitful," Dooku claimed. "and, most importantly, stupid."

"It's a wonder you don't get along with them, Dooku. You have so much in common." Obi-Wan finished, and the three of the left the room.

"You underestimate them at your own peril, Kenobi." they heard Dooku say as they left the cell.

They walked out of the detention level and back to the main courtyard. Entering a market-like area, (Y/n) heard Anakin speak.

"I don't know about you two, but I could use some rest."

"Remember, Anakin, this could still be a trap." Obi-Wan countered.

"You're not worried about Dooku, are you?" Anakin asked.

"No, I'm worried about these pirates." Obi-Wan said. (Y/n) looked behind her to see a Jawa run into one of the pirates, who turned around and punched it straight in the face, knocking it into another pirate, who then attacked the previous one, the Jawa jumping on the fight as well.

Well, that was a lot to take in at once.

"Jedi!" a Weeqay shouted at the three, snapping (Y/n) back. "Now that your business is completed, we invite you to join us in the grand hall for a banquet. And a true Weeqay banquet is not to be missed."

(Y/n) wasn't sure, but Obi-Wan and Anakin seemed to be willing to go, but remain wary. She didn't want to be left alone here. She felt safer next to Obi-Wan surrounded by a bunch of pirates than if she were alone on the ship.

~~~~~~~~~~

Obi-Wan contacted the Chancellor on the ship to notify him that these pirates did, in fact, have Dooku captured.

"No question they have Dooku. Send the ransom." Obi-Wan informed.

"He's being securely held?" Palpatine asked, making sure.

"Yeah. And very cranky about it." Anakin chimed in, and (Y/n) elbowed him in the side.

"Good. Senator Kharrus and Representative Binks will be dispatched immediately." the Chancellor stated, and the transmission was ended.

"Well, now is the time to se that Weeqay banquet we were told about." Anakin said, clapping his hands together.

"Yeah... hooray." (Y/n) said unenthusiastically, and the three walked out of the ship.

Hondo greeted them extravagantly, and led them to a table to sit at. (Y/n) watched as the attendees drank themselves under the table. One Weeqay was dancing on the table, causing Obi-Wan to  bow his head in second hand embarrassment. (Y/n) was unamused, and heard Hondo come up behind the three of them.

"Now can I persuade you to join us for a drink? It's a tradition, in the name of friendship!" Hondo said.

"Alright, but nothing too strong. He's flying." Obi-Wan caved, and gestured to Anakin.

"Actually, I'm fine. I won't take any." (Y/n) said. She wasn't sure she wanted whatever this pirate gave her. Hondo moved closer to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Aw, come on, little lady! Live a little! I don't think you get much of that back in that Jedi Temple, eh?" he said, and (Y/n) cringed back at the close proximity.

"No, really. I don't want any."

"Eh, alright... whatever you say. Maybe just a little snack to hold you over, eh?" he said, and then turned to a waitress. "Bring these boys some... refreshments. And bring the lady some of our best fruits!"

The waitress put down the cups in front of the two boys, who picked them up and looked at them strangely. She set down the bowl of purple fruits in front of the elf. She wasn't sure if she wanted to eat them or not, but they seemed to be the most edible thing on this planet.

"To a successful transaction!" Hondo toasted, and everyone in the bar but the three Jedi cheered.

Obi-Wan and Anakin quickly switched their cups with those of the guests next to them, and Obi-Wan said, "To powerful pirates and new friends of the Republic." With that, both of them drank.

"Enjoy your evening." Hondo said lowly as he watched the men drink. He meant for them not to hear, but he underestimated the hearing abilities of the elf.

"I still don't get it." Anakin said, putting his drink down.

"Get what?" (Y/n) asked, Obi-Wan setting his own drink down.

"How a bunch of drunken pirates managed to catch Dooku when we couldn't."

"Maybe there's a lesson to be learned here." Obi-Wan offered.

Anakin sighed and said, "I still don't get it."

"It's to remind us to be humble and never too proud to accept a gift when it comes our way."

(Y/n) laughed at Obi-Wan's ability to turn any situation into a lecture for Anakin.

"Well, to unexpected gifts, then." Anakin toasted with Obi-Wan, and they watched as the two next to them collapsed. They drank their own refreshments, and (Y/n) switched her bowl with someone else's, and took a bite of the fruit. It wasn't long before the three of them started feeling woozy, and the passed out on the table in front of them.

~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) awoke with a blue rope tied around her waist, and blue bonds around her wrists. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw Anakin and Obi-Wan in the same situation.

"Master? What happened?" Anakin said as they woke up.

"Ah, well, I guess that pirate brew is stronger than we thought." Obi-Wan said, looking down at his handcuffs.

"I only took a sip! And (Y/n) didn't have any!"

"We were drugged, boys. It's the only way they could've gotten me unconscious through the fruits." (Y/n) said.

"Why would they risk losing the ransom?" Anakin asked.

"The deal appears to have changed. They must be trying to triple their payday." Obi-Wan claimed.

"A shrewd observation, Master Kenobi." said a deep voice beside them. Dooku.

"Oh, great. It's you." Anakin said with fake enthusiasm.

"I did warn you these pirates were devious. You will notice our shackles are bound together." Dooku said, and (Y/n) looked down at the loop in the ground that connected them all. "I have tried to separate us... to no avail."

"It's bad enough we have to be in the same cell, but could you at least spare me the sound of your constant chatter?!" Anakin said, getting up. Obi-Wan held him back from attacking the Count.

"Anakin, calm down." (Y/n) said.

"And while I hold my tongue, the three of you will devise a brilliant strategy for getting off this godforsaken planet?" Dooku asked sarcastically.

"Yes." Obi-Wan and Anakin said at the same time, while (Y/n) rolled her eyes.

"Excellent." the Count finished.

~~~~~~~~~~

After a few moments of arguing what the best course of action would be, Dooku decided to ignore the Jedi protests and try to escape himself. The Jedi watched as he attempted to lift a plate of fruits left discarded by one of the pirates.

"Don't you think our priority should be escape first, eat second?" (Y/n) snapped at the Count.

"Do control your woman's insolence so I can concentrate." Dooku growled at Obi-Wan.

"Why you son of a-"

"(Y/n), now is not the time." Obi-Wan said, holding her back, but there was a playful smirk on his face as he spoke. "The Count is concentrating."

They watched as Dooku dropped the plate, the knife that lay on it still floating. He slipped it through the keyhole, and it opened the door, allowing them to escape.

"Well done, if I do say so myself." Dooku praised himself as the four of them exited, still attached at the hips.

"Most impressive." Obi-Wan said in fake awe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 7.3K 85
Obi-Wan Kenobi X Valera Palpatine (OC) "You got the makings of greatness in you." Valera Palpatine lives with her father, Sheev Palpatine, on Naboo...
168K 4.6K 25
A princess in disguise and a young slave boy. Both destined to be more. What will happen when they meet? All rights go to Disney and Lucasfilm. I onl...
31.4K 776 12
[book two] sequel to anchor the event's of Order 66 shook the entire galaxy and everyone faced the wrath of the Empire and the Sith Lord who goes by...
18.7K 621 53
Akya Sagral is no Jedi. Not yet. And in her situation, you'd think she may never get there. Yet, the midichlorians still run through her blood, an...