Bakudeku Meets Disneyworld

By kny_hxh_bnha

(Cover Photo Not Mine, Credit To The Artist) Class 1-A at U.A High is going on a vacation, to Disney! Bakugo... More

2. Partners?
3. Accidental Sleepover
4. The Airport
5. The Hotel
6. First Day!
7. Someone's Jealous
8. Fireworks
9. Back at Home

1. Vacation!

332 9 4
By kny_hxh_bnha

Friday, June 11. 13:00

Aizawa

Aizawa's class didn't know this yet, but they were in for a treat. With all the villain activity going on, the school had decided that the students deserved a vacation to the happiest place on Earth, DisneyWorld! In order to avoid conflict, the classes were to go at different times; 1-A was going to be on their way on Monday. For Aizawa, this meant quite a bit of work for him between telling the class, and the day they would depart. Instead of worrying too much about it, he called his best friend, Hizashi Yamada and asked for him to help out with making the roommate list. Funny enough, just like a normal High School, the teachers at U.A had their ideas on who liked who, or who would make a good couple. So, for Hizashi and Aizawa, making the list of roommates was more of just pairing up the couples they wanted to get together, or those they knew to at least be good friends. 

They kept going through different match ups, and combos until they had come up with a list that they were both happy with and excited about.  At that time, Aizawa gathered up his students in the lounge area of the dorm and made the announcement.

"Okay everybody, the school has decided that for some reason you all deserve a small vacation." He was monotone as usual, but the class was starting to get revved up. "Please don't freak out, but the place we are going is DisneyWorld." The class did exactly the opposite of what their teacher said, and went berserk. Aizawa had always been very introverted, so he found all the noise very overwhelming. However, he found Hizashi putting an arm around him in an attempt to help him relax and it did. The exhausted teacher took a breath before silencing the room.

"LISTEN. Okay, there was a limited amount of rooms available, 10 to be precise. So, you will have one roommate for the week; you don't get to pick them. Mic here, and I chose them based off who we though you would enjoy the trip with. I will post the list on the front of my office door at 14:00, so please check then and talk to your roommate about being generally prepared. We will be leaving on Monday, and your parents have been notified. Imma sleep now so don't bug me anymore." He slunk off, followed by his blonde partner, to his room. 

Midoriya

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD. I didn't think I'd ever be able to go there!! I gotta find Uraraka and Iida and see what they're most looking forward to. He started to head over to where Uraraka was jumping up and down, and he joined her in excitement. 

"DEKU!! Can you believe it!? We're going to Disney!! I can't wait to meet all the characters!!" In her excitement, she got right up in Deku's face, nearly touching it with her own; Deku turned pink in response before backing away. 

"Haha, Yea!! I can't wait to eat the food, and go on the amazing rides!" He was ginning wildly.  "I wonder who are roommates are gonna be..?" He had calmed down a bit at the thought, but Uraraka got him excited again by replying with,

"Maybe you and Iida, or you and I will get to be together! Maybe even you and Todoroki! Aizawa-Sensei said that he and Present Mic-Sensei chose them based off who they thought we would enjoy right? Don't look so worried!" He nodded and they went off to find Todoroki and Iida to see what they were up to. 

Friday, June 11. 14:00

Students were rushing to Aizawa's door, seeing a piece of paper had been tapped to the front of it. 

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN, I WILL READ ALOUD THE PAIRINGS SO WE DON'T KILL EACH OTHER TRYING TO SEE." Iida yelled, taking control of the situation as best he could. Luckily, everyone agreed with him knowing a certain person would make things chaotic if it got too heated. They relaxed and waited to hear their names be called. 

"First up we have, Tsu and Uraraka!" The two made eye contact and excitedly got together to talk about what they wanted to do while they were there. "Next up, Kirishima and Kaminari!" Their response was similar to that of Tsu and Uraraka, although Kirishima seemed slightly disappointed, as he hadn't gotten his best friend Bakugo as a roomie.  This is fine, so far. I get along with almost everyone.

Iida continued down the list, "Todoroki and Tokoyami, Koda and Shoji, Momo and Mina, Hagakure and Jiro, Myself and Ojiro, Sato and Sero, Aoyama and Mineta (he mouthed a 'sorry' at Aoyama), and-" You have got to be joking.  He stopped himself as he made eye contact with Midoriya. Why? I thought Aizawa-Sensei said that he was pairing people who he thought would enjoy the trip together. 

"The last pair is" He swallowed hard, "Bakugo and Midoriya."

Bakugo

You have got to be FUCKING KIDDING. I got stuck with HIM. I would have been fine with even fucking Pikachu as a roommate, why did I get the nerd. He wouldn't even look in Midoriya's direction, "Tch." Without saying another word he stormed up to his room. I won't be able to keep going with the 'I fucking hate your entire soul and personality' theme with him during this trip. I don't want to actually ruin it for either of us. "Ugh, but that being said, I can't appear like I'm going soft or shit like that. Imma see what shitty hair thinks."

B < hey dude are u ready to live w fuckin Pikachu for a week?>

K < Haha yea ig so. I was hoping u and I would get to be roomies ngl>

B < fs. that would have been better than getting stuck w Deku.>

K < What're you gonna do dude? I know u don't reeeeally hate him, its just ur persona but like whats ur plan now?>

B < like hell if I know what imma do. maybe I'll hang w him before we leave so I can tell him I won't do anything dumb if he doesn't first>

K < Sounds like a plan. Wanna just ditch them and hang out together when we actually get there? ;)>

B < what, u like me or smthn? fine tho, better than sticking w the nerd. I'll see u at dinner.>

Bakugo put his phone down and looked at the ceiling thinking about what he wanted to do about the nerd situation. He picked his phone back up again, deciding to text the green head; before he could he got a knock on his door. wtf who would want to talk to me while I'm like this.  He opened his door to see the green head standing in front of him. "Oh. Deku what do you want?" 

"Um, I know this isn't the best situation but I was wondering if we could talk about plans for when we get there... Aizawa just made another announcement, and I think you might want to know about it." goddammit.

"Just come in already. You look weird just standing there." He opened the door more and Midoriya, slightly shocked, entered and sat at his desk that was across from his bed. "What else did that tired shit say." 

"U-um, he said that when we go, we're using the buddy system so we have to go around with our p-partners. He also said going to do stuff in larger groups is fine, as long as we stay with our partners." He looked so pathetic, Jesus Christ was he really that nervous about being stuck with him? It made Bakugo a bit sad, but he put that aside; it wasn't important right now.

"Fuck, I wanted to hang out with Kirishima while we were there. Tch." He looked away from Deku.

"I really don't mind if you want to group up with Kirishima and Kaminari for some of the days, as long as we can also group with some of my friends-" He started trying to compromise with the hothead.

"DO YOU REALLY- I mean, do you really hate being around me so much that you're willing to put up with Shitty hair and Pikachu just so I'll leave you alone?" He regretted saying it almost immediately. Why did I say that. It doesn't fuckin matter if he likes to be around me or not. drop it. "Forget it. I'm going to talk to Aizawa about changing our partners."

Midoriya

"Okay, I think you have my number so just text me with any updates I guess." He was upset, like actually sad that his childhood 'friend' was willing to go so far to change their situation. He was an asshole during middle school and most of our earlier years too, but he was still my friend. I was kinda excited to go on this trip with him, maybe we could have gotten to know each other better, more as equals this time. Guess not though. He put his hands in his pockets and started to leave, but felt a hand grab onto his arm. Kacchan?

"Listen nerd, I don't hate you so much anymore, but don't think I'm going soft on you or anything. I've just become much more tolerant to your idiocy. Get lost." He wouldn't meet Midoriya's eyes, he just let go and looked out his window. 

"Sorry." Deku muttered as he shut the door behind him.  Why am I so upset? I know I've always gotten mad or sad when Kacchan gets like this, but it feels different this time. I really want to become better friends with him. Why can't we make it work?  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 90 8
"I'm sorry to tell you, Mr. Joestar, but Noriaki Kakyoin will be unable to continue on with the rest of you. Doctors took his bandages off last night...
10.7K 210 7
Shadow saves sonic from Sonic Exe?! Crazy right? Do shadow and Sonic secretly but obviously Fall for eachother. Does sonic exe kill shadow? You'll ne...
3.5K 52 19
(ongoing!!)    I've decided to finish a written story of my oc x mic x aizawa x all might I just want to make this for my own pleasures it will have...
1.4K 187 25
+برای تو بهتر میشم _قول میدی؟ +قول...