Hearts of Steele

By HaleyMoss

Sequel to Rock of Steele. More

Chapter 23 Orion Pax: Pt. 1
Chapter 24 Orion Pax: Pt. 2
Chapter 25 Orion Pax: Pt. 3
Chapter 26 Bumble Bee pt:1
Chapter 27 Bumble Bee Pt.2
Chapter 29 Crossfire
This is not an update I"m sorry.
Chapter 30 Nemesis Prime
Chapter 31 Grill
Chapter 32 Armada
Chapter 33 Flying Mind
Chapter 34 Tunnel Vision
Chapter 35 Triangulation
Chapter 36 Triage.
Chapter 37 Toxicity and Hurt
Chapter 38 Out of the past
Chapter 39 New Recruit
Chapter 40 The Human Factor
Chapter 41 Legacy
Chapter 42
Chapter 42 Hard Knocks
Chapter 43 Inside Job.
Chapter 44 Patch
Chapter 45 Rengeneration
Chapter 46 Darkest Hour

Chapter 28 Loose Cannons

662 25 6
By HaleyMoss

Ella P.O.V.

Today is the day that my parents are coming home. They told me they would prob be home after I was in bed. That was fine with me, I missed them alot. What I"m not looking forward to is telling them that I was shot, I died and then I came back to life with a spark instead of a heart and that i"m dating Magnus and I"m spark boned to him. I dont think their going to understand though. Hopefully Ratchet can explain better than I. I told my parents that Miko and I had been staying at the base due to Ratchet's worring and that Ratchet would bridge us home in the morning.

I was currantly working on trying to go to sleep in Magnus's room, Miko was in Bulkhead's room. I closed my eyes for just a second and I could feel myself fading into sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

Miko and Ella were asleep in the rooms that they have beens staying in which happend to be Bulkhead's and I's rooms. Great Wheeljack is back like we need anything else to worry about.

Ratchet opened a ground bridge to Wheeljack's location and we all went through blaster's blazing. Optimus and Bulkhead went to help out Wheeljack while Arcee, Bee and I went to shoot at the con who resembled skyquake. We were firing at him when he scanned Agent Fowler's aerial Plane and flew off.

Wheeljack fired and stupidly hit a gas station which resulted in the whole thing blowing up.

"Dreadwing rigged the place to blow." Wheeljack said.

"Dreadwing?" Bulkhead asked.

"Actually that was your handy work." Arcee said as we walked up to the others.

"It's called a gas station kind of like an energon depo it doesnt mix well with blaster fire." Bulkhead told Wheeljack.

"I see your still here Captain." Wheeljack said to me. "ANd I assure you I'm not going anywhere." I told him.

"hmmph well our cons getting away." Wheeljack huffed. "Wheeljack thier are other considerations while on this world you would do well to follow my lead." Optimus said.

It wasnt too long before Ratchet sent us a ground bridge and we went through. Wheeljack was in the med bay and it was now morning.  Ella and Miko must have gotten a ride home with Ratchet or groundbridged. I couldnt feel that Ella was anywhere here.

I must have zone out while Wheeljack was talking about his journey because the next thing I heard was Optimus saying "Dreadwing is all for the decepticon cause.Dreadwing has no doubt traveled to earth to serve his aleagence to Megatron."

"Well he better enjoy his visit it's going to be his last." Wheeljack said as he got up while Ratchet was still working out him. "Wheeljack, this planet is heavly inhabited if we strike the decepticons must be carefully measured as a team. The less we risk indangering the human population." Optimus said.

"Are you suggesting we sit back and do nothing?" Wheeljack asked. "YOU! Loose cannon. you almost blew our cover." Agent F said as he came out of the elevator.

"Blew our cover?" WHeeljack asked. "were robots in disguse Jackie. you need an earth  base form outside the base" Bulkhead informed him. "That space ship you shot down not an earth based. I had to jump through some hoops to get it hauled out of plain site. You need to keep a tighter leash on your people prime." Agent F said.

"a tighter leash? Let me clarify that tiny." Wheeljack said. "Jackie." Bulkhead warned. "I'm not one of Optimus primes People. " Wheeljack said as he walked away.

"I'll go talk to him.. with your persmisson." Bulkhead head said when he turned to Optimus for an answer. Optimus nodded his head and Bulkhead followed after his wrecker friend.

I watched Bulkhead walk off towards Wheeljack then I walked downt the hallway towards my room. Once I reached there my spark was right. Ella wasnt here, neither was her stuff so she must be back at home.

When I see her in the morning I'm going to kiss her, I miss kissing her. I miss her singing as well she hasnt sang a song in a long time. Which I understand after all that's she's been through.

I sat down on my berth thinking about how Ella was asleep when I had came into to check on her. Sadly only Ella and MIko has gotten any sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V.

I was glad to be home but I missed the base and Magnus. My parents didnt make Miko or I go to school today. Which is good cause I wanted to spend time with my parents. We were all currently sitting around the table eating breakfast. Like full on, Pancakes, eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, fruit, juice and Milk. It was great I had a little bit of everything maybe more.

"Where do you put it all?" Miko asked.
"The galaxy I call my stomach that's where." I said.

"you would say that." Miko said.

"anyways, how was the cruise?" I asked.

"amazing, next time well take you with us." my mom said .

"sweet maybe we can go on the disney ones with the surfing and slides, that would be so jawsome!" i told them. "jawsome? what the heck is that?" Miko asked.

"like sharks? jaws? and awesome." I said. "you are too weird." Miko said. " look whos talkin." I said.

"whatever. thanks for breakfast rents but im going to take a shower." miko informed my parents.

Good cause now I need to tell my parenrs what has happened. "Mom, Dad, I need to tell you a few things." I said.

"I first need to tell you about Ultra Magnus. We are dating. We have been dating about a 3 weeks after we met." I told my parents.

I was waiting for them to blow up on me but nothing happened. "We kind of suspected sweetie." Mom said. "What how?" I asked. "One time or two we saw you making out in the cab of his truck with his holoform is it?" Dad said.

I put my face in my hands and said "Oh how embarrasing."

"It's okay sweetie we dont care as long as he'll never hurt you." Mom said.

"He would never hurt me, he loves me and I love him. I know I'm too young to know or feel what loves feels like but I know that he was made for me and I was made for him. I cant go a day or a second without thinking about him or when were not togather. I feel it deep in my heart and I know that it's true and that he's the one and only one for me, forever." I told them. THey smiled at me.

"THat's great hunny were glad you are happy. We understand completly. We fell inlove at the same age as you. Althought were human and so are you but he's not." Mom said.

"Well that's the other thing I wanted to tell you guys I"m not fully human anymore." I told him.

"I"m sorry you said what and how?" Dad asked.

"Well I guess I should start off by telling you that when Bee was driving Raph and I back to base, Megatron shot Bee with Dark energon, and that's super bad. So did Raph and I but I was worse off since I was in the drivers seat. What worked on Raph didnt work on me. My heart stopped. I died." I told them.

Their shocked faces said all what they werent. They were wondering how I was still standing.

"I was dead for 10mins, while during that time I was visited by the 13 primes, the first of all cybertronians. They said that they had been watching me and trusted me and deemed me worthy to be amongst their children. They granted me with two gifts. One was that i now have spark, it's what makes them be able to live like our hearts do for them. I have to drink energon everyday if I want to survive and be able to eat human food too. If it werent for the primes I wouldnt be here right now." I told them.

 "Wow we are just so glad that you are here right now." My parents said. "THere's one more thing." I said. "Magnus and I are spark mates and we are bonded togather forever. We feel each other's emotions and can talk through our mind." I told them.

"WHat? your not a virgin anymore? I"m dissappointed in you Ella." MY dad said. "NO I"m still a virgin dad I"m not ready for that yet." I told him

"Good neither are we. But you'll talk to us right before you go through with it so we cant protect you from STDS and being pregnant?" Dad asked.

"Dad they dont get STDS and yes I will." I told them

"Good Cause your only 14 years old. your not old enough for sex right now." Dad said

"well when did you and mom start having sex?" I asked them.

"uh well uh." Dad said.

"Well is anyone going to tell me?" I asked.

"Sweetie we felt that we were ready when we were both 15 and although we dont regret it at the time but we were so young and we just think your way too young to be having sex at this age or even 16. But I know your going to do what you want. We just want you to talk to us before hand so we can prepare you for what you need to do and in order for you not to get pregnant if that were possible." Mom told me.

"I"m glad I feel comfortable to talk to both of you with this kind of stuff. But let's safe the sex talk for when I"m actually ready okay?" I said.

"Okay, sounds good to us." My dad said.

I was really missing Magnus right about now so I decided to see about him.

Ella-Hey Magnus

Magnus- Hello Ella

Ella-What are you doing? I miss you.

Magnus- Waiting for Optimus to return with Bulkhead and Wheeljack. I miss you too.

Ella- oh wheeljack's back?! Sweet cant wait to see him

Magnus- yes well then.

Ella-Awee Magnus are you jealous of Wheeljack?

Magnus- no

Ella- yes you are why?

Magnus- because he's more fun than me.

Ella- you are fun too you just have to let loose some more. But dont be jealous of Wheeljack I dont like him like that he's like a fun Uncle to me. Just like how Bee is like the big brother I never had.

Magnus- good. So what is Bulkhead, Arcee, Optimus and Ratchet to you then?

Ella- Bulk is like the goofy cousin, Arcee is like the strict yet fun at times Mom, Optimus is like well I havent really figured him out yet. Ratchet would remind me of a grumpy grandpa but he reminds of a overprotective father.

Magnus- you got it all figured out huh?

Ella- oh yeah and your the one that I love(:

Magnus- and your the one that my spark calls to everyday for the rest of the time that my spark beats.(:

Ella- oh Magnus.

Magnus- My Ella

Ella- Well I told my parents about what happend to me. and that were sparkmates and bonded.

Magnus- oh and how did that go?

Ella- great actually they were shocked I was still here when I told them I died. But after that they were good. So nothing to worry about.

Magnus- I"m glad.

Ella- I'm going to go out shopping with my parents and Miko so I would contact you later. I love you.

Magnus- Okay Have fun. Be safe. and I Love you too.

I ended our link and went and took a shower. I"m glad were going shopping I need some more clothes. As if I didnt have enough, but new clothes were always appreciated. Once we were all ready we went to the small mall we have here. I need Ratchet to transport us to a huge one sometime.

 Once we got to the mall we sperated. Miko went to hot topic, Mom went to Jcpenny's , Dad went to well I dont know where he went. I"m going to Rue 21. I love that store, such cute stuff.

Once in the store I tried on jeans, shorts, tanks, and shirts. Mom gave me her credit card so I could buy whatever I wanted. I bought 2pairs of shorts, two tanks, and 3 shirts. I was going to go to vanity as well so I wanted to get some more jeans there and shirts.

I left Rue 21 and went down to Vanity. Once there I tried on two pair of jeans and I got them, a tank and 3 shirts. I needed some more shoes so I went to Journeys. I bought some OSIRS that were black with pink,blue, and purple galaxy shoes. THen I bought another pair that was Black, white and blue with zebra stripes on them.

I had a lot of bags to carry. Mom had told us to meet us at the food court when we were done. I walked into the food court and saw Miko and dad sitting there and Mom walking up to them. I sat my bags down and slumpped into the chair beside dad.

"I now know the meaning of shop till you drop." I said exausted. "Gee Ella did you buy out the store?" Miko said. "Hahah they wish I did." I said.

"Alright how about we get something to eat and then head home." Mom said. we all nodded. We were so hungry that we just decided to eat lunch here in the food court. Miko got chinese, Dad got genios Pizza,Mom got blazen burrito, and I got Steak escape.

Once we finished eating out foot we grabbed our stuff and headed to the car. Once there we went home. I was so tired I think I might had fallen asleep but I dont know cause it just felt like I was dozing.

Once we got home we put our stuff away. I was still tired so I decied to take a nap.

When I woke up it was 10:00p. Wow I slept late. I felt worried but then I wondered why. Magnus.

Ella-Magnus?

Magnus- Oh Ella thank goodness Ive been trying to reach your for hours I even drove to your house to see if you were alright. Are you alright?

Ella-Yes I"m sorry I took a nap today at 3 and slept till now. I"m sorry to worry you we went shopping and I was tired when we got hom. I"M still tired actually.

Magnus- Oh I"m so glad that your alright. I"ll let you get back to sleep.I Love you. See you in the morning.

Ella-(: and Goodnight. see you in the morning. I Love you too.

Wow I hope I never have to go through that with him I would be freaking out too. So I laid back dow on my pillow and dozed back into dreamland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 378 11
SEQUEL TO Transformers Prime; Last Hope. (Just to let you know that this is Predacon Rising)
111K 9.5K 44
Book two of the Out of Darkness series.
124K 5.4K 43
[Book Two] "but i'm not done yet, falling for your fools gold."
244K 16.8K 26
sequel to 'the boy with the white eyes'.