Son of the moon and hearth

By lover-of-fantasy

Abandoned can use ideas More

Part 2 early life in camp.
luke and annabeth arive.
Percy night, meet Percy Jackson
Absense.

Part 1

17.2K 318 177
By lover-of-fantasy

Chaos’ POV

I had just finished Explaining to my great granddaughter Hestia of my plan for the great prophecy and telling her about what will come after.

We were waiting in her temple on Olympus waiting for Artemis to arrive. While we waited I was running over the chant that would allow Hestia to have a child like Athena’s brain children, except this requires two gods to do the deed not a mortal and a god as with Athena.

“Lord Chaos” Hestia grabs my attention. “Artemis has just arrived; she shall be here in a second.”

As she finishes the goddess of the hunt flashes in.

“What brings me here Aunt Hestia?” she questions oblivious to my presence. Hestia turns and gestures towards me.

I step forward to make myself known to the young goddess. “Greetings Lady Artemis, I have come to offer you and Hestia something that you have never been able to have.” She raises her eyebrow at this not quite getting my cryptic wording. Pause for effect I clear my throat, “I wish to help you have a child.” That was probably not the best wording from her reaction. “WHAAT, YOU ASKING ME TO GIVE UP MY MAIDENHOOD!” she yells while pulling out her bow and notching an arrow prepared to shoot me.

“No, no my dear, this child would not have a father but too mothers.” I say after a slight chuckle at her reaction.

She lowers her bow and glares at me “who are you, and what do you mean?” she asks quizzically.

I look to my left to see Hestia trying to hide a laugh at her response.

“I am Chaos, Creator and Ruler of the universe. Don’t bother bowing I find it quite annoying.” I quickly add seeing her start to bow.

“I am offering you and Lady Hestia the opportunity to have a child, born from the hearth it requires two gods to achieve this meaning the child would be a full god and not a demigod.” She smiles at the idea of having a child that will live as long as she will, not having to worry about them dying.

“Now the reason I am here instead of just giving one of you the necessary information is I would like to bless the child, which would make their ichor red like human blood, meaning they would be able to blend in hiding their immortality. And it would also bar them from the ancient laws that hold the immortals back.” This gets Artemis quite excited the same as with Hestia, but now for the bad news.

“But there is one drawback from this. As you two are maiden goddesses it would seem strange for you to suddenly have a child. I would request that you send the child to your camp half-blood to be raised there to grow up learning of the mortal world and preventing them from becoming an arrogant god or goddess. I will not prevent you from meeting the child; I just wish you do it secretly. Their parentage must remain hidden until the time is right. You will know when that is.

With that ending I step back to let the two consult with each other.

Artemis’ POV

I can’t believe this, first I am in the presence of the most powerful being in the universe, second he has offered to give me the one thing I have always wanted, a child. But I have never wanted to break my vow. Third, the child would be immortal so I wouldn’t have to suffer through their death.

This is just too good to be true. The only downside is we would have to let Chiron raise him, I know Hestia is there quite a lot so she would probably help raise the child. I would only be able to see them when we visit the camp which does hurt to think about.

I walk over to Hestia after Chaos finishes. “What are your thoughts on this Aunt?” I question her.

“Oh I am all for supporting this, not only will we be parents, but we don’t have to break our vows, and the child will be able to live in the safety of camp with the demigods.”

“Your right, the only thing that worries me is if it is a boy, Even though it would be our son, it would break my heart if he grows up like the rest of the male population” I reply.

“Ahh but that’s the best bit, we can raise the child in the shadows, we can get Chiron to swear on the Styx and get the child a room in the big house. I will watch over the child from the hearth like I do most of the campers it wouldn’t look any different and you could visit the child when you come with the hunt and in their dreams.”

Thinking for a few minutes, this is too good of an opportunity to miss up.

Coughing loudly to let Chaos know we are finished. He walks back over to us.

“Have you two made up your mind?” he asks.

Glancing to Hestia receiving a nod from her I turn back to him.

“We have, we would love to take you up on your offer.” I tell him getting happier by the moment at the opportunity to have a child.

He cracks a wide grin and claps his hands together. “Very well, to start with” He pulls out a Celestial bronze knife. “I need a few drops of each of your ichor.” He hands me the blade and holds out his hand, bringing the blade across my palm to draw some ichor I hand the blade to Hestia and she does the same, He holds out his hands palm up “a few drops from each of you onto a palm should be enough.”

We do as asked and let the gold liquid drop down to his palm, as it hits his hand it sizzles and starts to glow. Eventually the light gets too bright and Chaos starts to chant in a Language unknown to myself. The light is worse than my brothers true form making me have to look away from hit.

Once the light dies down I look back to see a cute baby boy cradled in Chaos’s arms. He has a tiny bit of dark auburn Hair a cross between mine and Hestia’s brown hair. The baby Yawns and opens his eyes making me gasp. He has the most adorable eyes; the iris is bright glowing silver with a flaming red color and a black ring around the outside. Hestia is the first to react and walks forward to take the baby out of Chaos’s arms. She cradles him in her arms bouncing him around and cooing causing the baby to grab onto her dress and snuggle up to her. I look towards Chaos “is the ring of black around his eyes to do with you?” I ask.

He chuckles at my question “Yes it is the only physical marker from my blessing. But now I believe you have a few guests that would like to talk to you.”

As he finishes there is a bright light and standing in front of the three of us is the fates themselves. Strangely they appear in the form of young women, appearing around 20-25 years old.

The one in the middle (not even going to bother with their names No clue) speaks up.

“Your son shall be the god of heroes, Loyalty, Resurrection, Minor god of Nature, the hearth and the moon. Because your son is outside of the ancient laws be warned, raise him right and he shall become the hero of the world. Fail to do this could cause the downfall of Olympus.” She steps back to her sisters and speaks again “we shall do the official coronation when it is time for him to be revealed but for now he must be thought of as a demigod by the other gods.” And with that happy note the three fates flash out.

“Well ladies I believe this is good bye for now, I will see you three again when he is revealed to the gods.” Chaos says before waving his hand making a portal appear and stepping through.

(Time skip 2 hours too lazy to make conversation)

Artemis’ POV still

Hestia and I have been working on a name for the child, who is currently asleep in my arms. We were also thinking of how when we should send him to camp half-blood.

“I Agree with Perseus Achilles Nigh, Perseus to appease Zeus when he finds out, Achilles because I always thought he was quite the hero and he always treated women right and we both agree on Night short for Nightshade from your oldest hunter Zoe.” Hestia says I just nod my head in agreement.

“I don’t want this to be hidden from the hunt and I reckon tonight would be the best time to tell them about Perseus back at my camp.” “Very well, we shall both go there in a bit to tell your girls.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.2K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
954K 16.4K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.5M 49.3K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...