Kageyama Oneshots ✔

By Wishful_author_xoxo

Haikyuu!! Featuring our favourite Milkboi 🥛 Will include fluff, angst, maybe smut and shipping. Enjoy! (Cred... More

Halloween Party
Unsafe
Tattoos
Bad News Pt.1
Bad News Pt.2
Stalker
Lockdown
KuroKage - A Date?! Pt.1
KuroKage - A Date?! Pt.2
Neko
Assassin Pt.1
Assassin Pt.2
TsukiKage - Snapped
AtsuKage - Comfort
Sleepover
Flexible
Ice Skating
UshiKage - Working Out
Kags Harem - Rock, Paper, Scissors
OiKage - Jealousy
Elements
Descendants
TenKage - Little Monsters
SakuKage - 7th Heaven
Nihilism
Panic Attack
Storms
Kags Harem - Milk
KageKen - Gaming
MultiShip - Kidnapped
A Cat?
Silence
KageHina - Height
SakuKage - Drawing You Out
Kags Harem - At What Cost?
Cute Close Contact
Drugged
Project
Kags Harem - I'm So Hot
TeruKage - Flirting
Age
Depression
Running Race
TsukiKage - Glasses
OiKage - Help Me
AtsuKage - Precious Cargo Pt.1
AtsuKage - Precious Cargo Pt.2
Beach Outing
Instagram
Anxiety Headcanons
IwaKage - I'm That B*tch
Kags Harem - Exam Results
Kags Harem - ABO In Volleyball
AkaaKage - Confessions
Glasses
Legend Of The Lost Prince
Numbers
Kags Harem - Hogwarts AU Pt.1
Kags Harem - Hogwarts AU Pt.2
Colour Blind
You Can't Escape The Past
Kags Harem - YouTube Famous
BokuKage - Under The Stars
Team Bonding
Graveyard
Hoodie
SunKage - By Your Side
I'm Not Stupid

KageSu - Dress Up

1.4K 24 4
By Wishful_author_xoxo

"I don't want to do this."

"Me neither."

"This is ridiculous."

"My face is so red and they haven't even seen us yet."

"Can we just run away?"

"I don't know if I can. These clothes are so tight."

"How can we practise in this?"

"That's what your worried about?"

"I don't want to wear it longer than thirty seconds."

"They're so going to take pictures."

"Oh no."

"Ready?"

"No."

Suga and Kageyama stood in the club room, staring at themselves in the mirror at their outfits. You see, it was a dare they were challenged to yesterday and both boys hated backing down from dares. So now here they were in very feminine clothing. Sugawara was wearing a baby pink crop top and a white tennis skirt and white sneakers. Kageyama was wearing a cropped deep blue hoodie that barely covered his chest and black booty shorts that just covered his- well, you know, his behind. He also wore black sneakers.

They were pulling and itching at the clothes, in awe of how girls could wear this sort of thing, when they heard their names being called from downstairs. They shared a grimace before heading downstairs to the gym.

"You know," began Suga, "since they made us do this, how about we get a little revenge?"

"I'm listening." Kageyama raised a brow at the growing grin on the third year's face.

"We should show them the price for making us wear such, you know, sexy outfits. We should act as provocative as possible and see their reactions."

"Provocative?" the setter asked, half-paying attention as he tried to pull his hoodie down further.

"You know, lean down a lot, stretch, and I'll act a little flirty towards you."

"Okay..."

"Come on, it'll be fun! Let's start now!"

Suga dragged him over to the door quietly, telling him to get into a sexy position. Kageyama had no idea what to do so Suga made him lean back against the wall with his back slightly arched and an arm over his head with one foot against the wall. Suga then put his forearm over his head and against the wall as he leaned against it, crossing one foot over the other.

"We're done!" Suga exclaimed, and Kageyama turned around so his head was facing away from the doors.

They could hear running footsteps before the doors were slid open with super strength. The next thing was that the team looked at the two of them with dropped jaws and wide eyes; Suga smirked and said they were drooling. Some of them actually wiped their mouths whilst the third year laughed and told Kageyama to go inside with him. He then wrapped an arm around the first year's exposed waist, who in turn put an arm over Suga's shoulders.

"Did you see their faces?" asked Suga as they headed to a corner to stretch.

"I tried not too. But they were all so red."

Suga wanted to take it to the next level and so began to stretch. They both slowly leaned forwards and put their palms on the floor as they stretched their back, legs in straddle position. They could feel gazes on them, yet they both talked between themselves, not giving any of them their attention.

"Are we going to play in these?"

"For a while. Imagine their faces when your hoodie goes whoosh and we see your abs in all their tanned glory."

"Stop." the first year whined and he went to pull down his hoodie but Suga stopped him.

"My top's tight fitting so it won't work. But my skirt might go whoosh too."

Kageyama raised a brow at the third year's grin but continued his usual stretching. A few minutes later Daichi announced a practise match and Suga voiced his agreement, pulling a cheering pose that showed off his thighs. He grinned as the captain blushed and coughed before announcing teams.

Kageyama took his position in the front line, seeing Yamaguchi opposite him on the back line, ready to try one of his float serves. Wanting to try out something similar to Suga, who put his arms over his head in a stretch and pushed his hip out to the side slightly. He looked over to the side and saw Suga give him an approving thumbs up. Yamaguchi's eyes widened at Kageyama and his float serve ended up hitting the net.

"Better luck next time Yamaguchi!" cheered Suga.

The game went on and the team grew more and more flustered by Suga's and Kageyama's outfits. Kageyama made sure to do as many lunges as possible whilst Suga jumped much more than usual. On their break, the two setters drank their water as the leaned against the wall. Suga came up with another idea and so Kageyama ended up leaning on his forearms against the wall whilst pushing his hips out, Suga taking his time to massage the 'aching' lower back.

"You know, these shorts look excellent on you." teased the third year.

"That skirt makes you look cute too."

"Aw, thanks." Suga gave a light slap on his ass, making Kageyama blush and start to regret going along with Suga's ideas.

Suga then said that he was feeling some pain in his thigh and leaned against the wall as Kageyama lifted the skirt up a little to 'look for any bruises'. Both of them struggled to hide their grins at the flustered faces and heavy gazes sent their way.

"Oh, this is too much fun." Suga exclaimed with a sigh as he stretched his neck.

"I think you have some pain in your neck as well." Kageyama said before stepping closer to the third year and placing a hand on the side of his neck; Suga tilted his neck with a smile, giving him an approving wink.

Suga was now trapped between Kageyama and the wall, and lifted one of his legs so that it was by Kageyama's hip. The first year said to tell him where the pain was as he ran a hand over the side of Suga's thigh.

"Okay, back to practise!" Daichi shouted, suddenly jumping up from the floor.

The others seemed to recover from some sort of daze as they too jumped up and headed back onto the court. The two setters resumed their innocent expressions and took long gulps from their bottles before heading back onto the court.

"You know, I think we should wear these more often! This was a great dare." Suga exclaimed and Kageyama struggled to hold in a laugh.

"W-what?" Daichi asked, looking at the male allowing Kageyama to do a setter dump.

He jumped in the air and his whole torso was exposed alongside most of his thighs. The filtering sunlight from the Spring afternoon made him look tanned and toned; when he landed he crouched a little, highlighting his lower curves.

"Nice one!" Suga cheered and the pair high-fived.

"I'm serving now, right?" Kageyama asked as he received the ball and walked to the back row.

"You sure are."

"Good..."

At last, after an eternity of torment and struggle for the team, practise was at an end. Sugawara and Kageyama took their time when helping to put the equipment away, making casual touches whenever they passed each, which was very frequently.

"We should never have made them do this dare." Asahi whispered to Daichi, and Noya nodded along, not realising he was staring as Kageyama and Suga casually walked past each other: the third year running a hand up Kageyama's thigh and the first year brushing his hand over Suga's waist.

"They are totally doing this on purpose." Tanaka added, and Hinata nodded in agreement.

"But why do they look so..." Tsuki couldn't find the words.

"Hot." Noya stated, and everyone nodded.

"Damn..."

Suga and Kageyama were changing out of their outfits and back into their regular clothes. The team went on ahead and said they'd meet them at Ukai's store later. They were both laughing at how shocked and distracted the team were, making wearing the outfits worth it. As Suga took off his sneakers he watched Kageyama pull off the hoodie, his upper-half all on show. He whistled and Kageyama blushed, saying he can drop the act now.

"Hmm..."

He stood up, as if to take off his crop top, but stopped as Kageyama took off the shorts for joggers, momentarily leaving him in nothing but his underwear. He slipped on the joggers that rested nicely on his v-line, and Suga couldn't help it.

"You're really hot."

"W-what?"

"Like, seriously. You're dead hot. I mean-" he gestured to Kageyama.

"You gestured everywhere." Kageyama stated, tilting his head with confusion as he wondered if Suga was feeling okay.

"Yep. You know what would be funny?" the third year asked as he walked forwards; Kageyama didn't know he had walked backwards until his bare back hit the cool lockers.

"What?" he questioned quietly.

"If they walked in and saw us like this. You really were quite touchy in the gym, I didn't expect it." Suga added with a small grin.

"You told me to."

"I guess so. Sigh, I rather enjoyed it."

One moment Suga was trapping Kageyama between the lockers and himself, but the next it was Suga trapped between Kageyama and the lockers. He could see Kageyama's mind working through his intense blue eyes; his hands- unknowingly or not- rested on the third year's hips.

"Don't." he said quietly, looking right at Suga: he had grown so they were now at eye-level.

"Don't what?" Suga teased, his hazel eyes not breaking their eye contact.

"Don't." Kageyama repeated, his hold on Suga tightening.

Suga smirked before leaning forwards a little. Something he had never felt before had taken over him as he moved closer to the bare-chested male in front of him, and he liked it.

"You don't want to put on a show-"

He was cut off by a pair of lips on his. Kageyama took a step forwards so Suga really had nowhere to move, and kissed the third year more harshly. Suga immediately responded and kissed back, putting one hand on Kageyama's chest and the other on the back of his neck, pushing them closer together.

It escalated quickly, with the younger pushing his tongue into Suga's mouth, and then putting his hands under the third year's slender thighs and lifting him up, pressing himself in-between his legs as the skirt rode up. Suga tugged on Kageyama's hair as he pressed his thighs around the male's hips and moaned at the younger's lower region pressing right against his.

Kageyama gripped tightly onto Suga's thighs and moaned into the third year's mouth when he pushed them closer together. He slowly grinded against Suga as the kiss grew more intense, and their moans grew more frequent. He pulled his mouth away only to latch onto the pale skin on the older's neck, not stopping his hip movements and growing more active at the third year's gasps and moans, tilting his head back to allow the first year better access.

"Ah, fuck, Kageyama..." he sighed as the setter found his sensitive spot, causing the bites and sucks to become harsher.

"You asked for it." he heard the younger mutter against his neck between heavy breaths.

"Yeah, ah, I did. So don't stop." he breathed out and bit his lip to prevent a loud moan escaping.

Kageyama noticed this and returned his lips to Suga's, telling him not to be quiet; to get an answer he pressed them even further together making the friction hotter and Suga moaned into his mouth.

"Good." he whispered before exploring the third year's mouth with his tongue.

At this point it didn't seem like they were going to stop anytime soon. Suga seemed drugged by Kageyama's every touch and wanted more, and Kageyama felt the same way, enjoying roaming his hands under the third year's thighs, slowly going higher and higher.

"Ah, fuck..." Suga moaned as Kageyama ran a hand up and gripped onto his inner thigh for a moment.

"Say that again and I will." Kageyama spoke quietly as he kissed up Suga's jaw, only semi-aware of his words.

But Suga heard them and grinned before pushing a little against Kageyama's hips, causing the younger to moan just below his ear. The sound was amazing and he wanted to hear it again.

"How about we continue then?" he asked slowly through panting breaths at the increasing heat between them. "Just with no clothes on. I heard thigh-fucking is amazing."

Kageyama didn't reply, instead he slipped a hand under Suga's tight top and ran it up his torso before running a hand over his chest, feeling the hardness underneath it. He paused in his actions for a moment to look at the flustered yet smirking Suga before asking:

"Is that what you want?"

"Hm... yes."

Kageyama returned a small smirk of his own as his hand ventured down to the hem of Suga's skirt, teasing as his fingertips slipped under it causing the third year to gasp, and making it a perfect time to go back to kissing the male.

"Okay, but don't say you didn't ask for it..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 33 32
Iwaoi, kyouhaba mix of fluff, smut, angst, whatever the fuck I feel like. there might be some other ships of mine. maybe from other anime's. not sur...
5.9K 95 36
This is a Hinata harem kinda thing ;-; My favorite ships are KageHina, AtsuHina, and OiHina, And... Well, all of them. Basically Kageyama and Hinata...
34.3K 639 22
Consists of Haikyuu oneshots, Enjoy! Please do read my note first~! ~*~ Psst, Please don't steal my works. Pm/Dm me here immediately if you find my s...
121K 3.8K 4
For reasons unknown why, Kageyama was ignoring Hinata. As this continues, Hinata's misery grew.