Letters || TaeJin ✔

By jinniyakim

Seokjin is working in a restaurant owned by his best friend. Being a top student in high school and a school... More

Characters
1. Hustle
2. Favor
3. First Letter
4. Crush
5. Broken Promise
6. Unfortunate
7. Uncertain
8. Second Letter
9. Extra
10. Hide
11. Apologies
12. Third Letter
13. Another
14. Interrogation
15. Accused
16. Birthday
17. Anonymous
18. Secret
19. Fifth Letter
20. Missing
21. Sorry
22. Convince
23. Plans
24. Pretend
25. Scarf
26. Shoulder to cry on
27. Friendly
28. Gift
29. Two Letters
30. Expectation
31. Disappointments
32. Confused
33. Cry
34. Can You?
35. Preparation
36. Unexpected
37. Day Out
38. Unforgettable
39. Cannot Be
40. Meant to Be
41. Situations
42. Freed
43. Lucky Day
44. Notebook
45. Safety
46. Hope
47. Confession
48. First
49. Choice
50. Question
51. Self Love
52. Surprise
53. Feelings
54. Chance
55. Witnessed
56. Confrontation
57. Comfort
58. Sky
59. Good Night
60. Good Night 2
61. Good Times
62. No Place
63. Message
64. Fly
65. News
66. Surprises
67. A Love Letter
68. Love Wall

69. Together

10.7K 697 308
By jinniyakim

Sam was already laughing when Taehyung parked his car in the garage. Taehyung breathed out as he went out of the car.

"Is he really waiting for me?" Taehyung whispered to Sam and Sam nodded with a smile. "Almost the whole afternoon. He's throwing tantrums telling me you're ignoring him."

Taehyung couldn't even smile. He was in a meeting the whole day and his phone was ringing non-stop. Jin had been very clingy ever since they came back from their honeymoon.

"Where's Aera?"

"He's upstairs with Jungkook. I asked him to keep her there. I think I already know what will--"

"You're here! Finally!" Jin blurted out as soon as Taehyung walked inside their home. Without giving time for Taehyung to answer, Jin quickly jumped, Taehyung grabbed Jin by the waist as Jin wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist and pressed his lips to his husband hungrily.

Taehyung dropped his briefcase on the floor and Sam picked it up and hurried upstairs. He sure didn't want to hear or witness anything.

Walking Jin to the living area, Jin removed his legs from Taehyung's waist and stood on the floor. "You made me wait," Jin said while unbuckling Taehyung's belt and unbuttoning the pants, and pulling it down to the knees.

"I'm in a meeting babe," Taehyung answered, he was in shock as this was the first time Jin was so needy he couldn't wait until they were in the bedroom. "You want to go in the bedroom first?"

Jin pushed Taehyung down the couch as he stepped out of his boxers. "Bedroom? Fuck bedroom!" Jin mounted on the couch and straddled Taehyung who was still in his suit and tie with his pants and boxers above his knees.

Jin held Taehyung's member and aligned it on his hole before lowering himself earning a moan from him and a groan from Taehyung. "Damn!"

Jin held on to Taehyung's shoulders as he started to move up and down. Grounding himself on Taehyung's length. "I hate you for ignoring me," Jin panted.

Taehyung smirked, loosening his necktie and unbuttoning the two top buttons of his dress shirt as it was becoming difficult for him to breathe. Holding Jin's waist, he helped him move his hips. "I'm not ignoring you. How can I have phone sex with you when I'm in a meeting?"

Jin didn't respond. He didn't need to. He waited too long for him to think about it. Every inch of his body was aching for his husband and Taehyung could feel that Jin ignited this time. He was grinding his hips hard, making sure to drop himself hard onto his lap.

Taehyung could feel his ass sinking onto the couch, their skin slapping as Jin sunk himself deeper and harder, his moans becoming louder. And Taehyung felt Jin's hole clenching around his iron-hard cock. Jin throws his head back and lets out a moan as he exploded between their bodies. Taehyung clasped his arms around Jin as he thrust his cock up to meet Jin's.

Taehyung gathered Jin in his arms and flipped him to the couch without pulling out. He started to plunge his member deep into Jin, his hips snapping desperately making Jin moan louder than before. "Care-ful-I'm-pregnant..."

Taehyung eye's widened as his thrust became slower, he stared at Jin's lust-filled eyes, trying to process what he just heard. "W-what did you say?"

"I'm pregnant!"

"Then why are you acting that way?"

Jin rolled his eyes and wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist, urging him to thrust. "I'm pregnant that's why I'm like this! Now fuck me!"

Taehyung hesitated at first but he started to move when Jin glared at him. He didn't want to mess up with Jin, not now that's his husband was pregnant. He couldn't afford to make him angry. Unless he wanted a war with Jin.

***

"Oh gosh! Really?" Hoseok exclaimed as Jin told him about his pregnancy. "But you just had a honeymoon a week ago?"

Jin giggled. "That's Taehyung's question too. I already stopped taking pills 3 months before getting married. I was expecting that I'll get pregnant six months after but turned out it came early."

Hoseok went giddy while sipping his cup of fruit juice. "I bet Taehyung is so happy! I mean, he always tells Yoongi how much he wanted to have another child and now, you're pregnant again! I'm so happy for you!"

"You're pregnant?"

Hoseok and Jin both looked up as they heard the voice of the person they were waiting to arrive. Jin smiled as he spread his arms to hug Jimin. "Gosh! You're glowing!"

Jimin sighed and held on to his hips as he took a seat next to Hoseok who frowned at him. "I really want to give birth soon. I mean, my hips and knees want to give up already."

"It'll be all worth it once you have your baby in your arms. I'm glad you came home!" Jin said excitedly, holding Jimin's hand.

"I want to give birth here. This is still the place that feels like home. My husband is okay with it. We're thinking about settling here," Jimin had been living in France with his French husband. He just went home for Jin's wedding but went back to France right away.  "You're not answering my question yet! You're pregnant!"

Jin nodded excitedly. "I am. 2 months. Taehyung was surprised. I suspected it while we're on a honeymoon and I'm right. I have the same feeling when I was pregnant with Aera."

"Congratulations! How about you Hoseok? How's your wedding preparation?" Jimin turned to Hoseok but Hoseok just stared back. Until now, he felt awkward being with Jimin. Jimin clung to Hoseok's arm and leaned on his shoulder. "Hoseok! Come on! I already said sorry so many times. Can't you forgive me? I was wrong and I admit that. I know how much you love Jin. He already forgave me. Please forgive me too?"

Hoseok snorted. "I'm not sure but okay."

Jin slapped Hoseok's hand. "Come on Hoseok! Jimin is sincere now. Forgive him."

Hoseok smiled. "I'm actually just teasing him. We already talked over the phone before he came home and I'm happy about his baby. I'll have my own soon after I marry my Yoongichi."

The three laughed together. They rarely see each other especially Jimin. They talked about Hoseok's upcoming wedding and how was it like being married. They may have differences before, but they fixed them and started to reconnect with each other.

***

"Yes dad," Taehyung waved at Jin who just arrived home. "I won't sign it until I reviewed it. I will present it to the board before finally coming to a decision. The draft you made is very promising. I'm sure the board will approve it."

Jin kissed his husband's lips and Taehyung smiled, motioning Jin to wait as he was still talking to his father. "Dad, if the board approves then you'll have a commission. Dad, please. Behave. It's hard to regain their trust and I want to be as fair as possible. Do well and you'll gain back their confidence. I will talk to you again, Jin is already here. Bye!"

Taehyung cupped Jin's face and kissed his husband. "I miss you. How was your date with them?"

"Good. Jimin looked as if he's about to pop anytime and Hoseok is so excited about his wedding. How are you? Is that dad?"

Taehyung nodded, bringing Jin up to his arms, carrying him to the bed and hovering over him. Taehyung propped his arms on either side of Jin's head as he admired the beauty of his husband. "Dad is doing well. Thank you for insisting on me to give dad a chance. He changed a lot."

Jin kissed Taehyung's nose and put his arms around Taehyung's neck, pulling his husband closer to him. "It's not nice to hold a grudge to someone. I guess everyone deserves a second chance. Look at me and Jimin, we're now okay. I mean, it's good to wake up each day without anger in your heart, right?"

Taehyung smiled, fixing Jin's hair with his fingers, and caressing Jin's cheeks. "You're not just handsome from the outside, you're more beautiful inside. I'm so lucky to have you as my husband."

Jin moved his head up to kiss Taehyung's lips. "We're lucky we have each other. We always bring strength and the best from each other. I love you Taehyung."

"I love you, Jin."

THE END

***

It's been a long journey with these two. Thank you for accompanying me throughout their journey together. Thank you so much for loving Letters!

Love,
Iya 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 3.8K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
177K 10.3K 35
Jungkook is homeless. He's lived on the streets for so long that he's forgotten there is such a thing as human kindness. Enter Seokjin. Take a peek i...
21.5K 1.2K 60
(ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each other where one male is so oblivious think...
1.1M 48.2K 62
Jeon Jungkook is stucked with no option but to marry Kim Seokjin, his parents' choice. Destined with a stranger who took his freedom's out, Jeon Jung...