My Sensitive Professor || KTH

Por KduzzFanatic

This is a cozy mystery filled with extreme romance which takes place in a mysterious college... you drop out... Mais

- Reconcile
- Questions & Confusion (1/3)
- Questions & Confusions (2/3)
- Questions & Confusions (3/3)
- Answers
- First Fight?
-Misunderstandings?
Update !!Not a chapter
- Possesive
-Ignoring
-Lie
- I'm Sorry
Update
- Protective
- Her Uncle
- Lipstick (cringe)
- Childish
--Author
- silly
- lying? And Nayeon..!
- Understanding
- I am jealous
- Two Can Play At This
- 🔞
-Dream of the future (Semifinal chapter)
Semi Final -Part 2
-Final Part
Final Part (2)

- My Sensitive Boyfriend

3K 266 8
Por KduzzFanatic

Author ; some emotional shit down there* watch at your own risk 😂jk
This part will actually tell you why the title of my book is "My Sensitive Professor" enjoy 😉

—————
(I went to his house and rushed towards his room... it was not locked .... as I went inside .....he was leaning his head on the headboard of the bed... after I entered his room ..he turned and looked at me ... his eyes were red ...I ran to him and hugged him putting both of my legs at either side of his waist and my hands around his neck)

Taehyung ;
Rose?

(I pulled away from the hug while still holding onto his neck ..... he looked exhausted and sad.... with confusion filled in his eyes.... I would understand if he was angry but why the hell is he crying? Is he crying because I broke up with him?)

Rose ;
Don't think I forgive you.... I came here after talking to jimin.... He told me everything about Yeji .... but still she has seen you naked and you allowed her .... I just hugged you because I couldn't see you sad and your eyes looked red and puffy....

(I removed my hand around his neck and quickly got up and went near the door.... but suddenly he held me by my waist and turned me around pinning me against the wall beside the door, everything happened in a second that I didn't get any time to process it)

(He locked the door with his one hand while the other hand tightly held my waist..... he then pulled me closer to him with his both hands and attached his forehead to mine... My back leaned on the wall due to his weight on me and shut my eyes close....)

Taehyung ;
Rose please listen to me..... let me explain .... Yeji accidentally walked in on me while I was changing my clothes .. I didn't allow her .... You just misunderstood it.... and about wearing matching clothes I had no idea she was gonna wear the same colour as me it was pure coincidence....

(I was quite as I didn't know what to say because I was at fault too I didn't let him explain..I realised how immature I was..not letting him even explain....)

Taehyung ;
Please talk to me rose ( he said and touched his nose with mine and stayed there waiting for my reply)

(Our lips were inches apart.... him holding me so close made me nervous all of a sudden.... there was no space left between us.... I still had my eyes closed.... and I realised that he was breathing heavily ..... as his heavy breathes were touching my lips.... I felt something wet on my cheeks and I realised he was crying.... )

Rose ;
Why are you crying? ( I asked still not opening my eyes .... I can't see him crying)

Taehyung ;
Because I feel like you are happy with Chen... and you don't need me anymore.... he makes you smile.... he makes you laugh.... he takes care of you.... I-I have seen everything.... I feel like I lost you to him..... he took you away from me.... ( his tears dropped on my cheeks making my cheeks soak with his tears)

Rose ;
I don't know why you think you lost me to him.... because I never loved anyone besides you... i still don't nor will ever in my life....he is just my friend.....if I liked him then Why would I be in a relationship with you.... I never said this but I love you... (I said in a low voice as I opened my eyes)

(He moved away and looked into my eyes with his teary ones and immediately pulled me into a hug.... he tightly hugged me while I rested my head on his chest....after awhile we pulled away .... )

Taehyung ;
When you didn't say it back today in my office after I confessed to you ....I thought you didn't love me at all and that's when I broke down.... I seriously thought you
never loved me... ( he said and went and laid on the bed pouting )

Rose ;
Sorry ( I said and laid on top of him)

(I was hugging Tae while lying on top of him.... while he tightly hugged me back....we stayed like that for a long time..... just me and him with silence filled all around the room.... without actually talking ...we conveyed a lot of emotions to each other.... ) *Note : exclude the blanket on top of you in the picture *

(I raised my head and looked at him.... he was staring down at me.... his eyes were red
and puffy....I am the cause of it.... I hurt him.... And I made him cry.... my heart
clutches seeing him like this....knowing that I made him feel like this......he still kept
staring into my eyes and holding me tightly as if I am gonna run away from him.... )

(I slowly removed the hair that were slightly covering his forehead and eyes... I rubbed
my thumb at the bottom corner of his eyes expecting the puffiness around his eyes
to sooth down a bit..... His eyes observed my every move.... he pulled me upwards
and kissed my forehead.... I closed my eyes for a moment and rested my forehead on his lips....)

(I raised my head up and caressed his right cheek with my left hand ....I leaned
towards his face and kissed his eyes .... a single tear escaped from the corner of
his left eye.... I wiped it off and looked at him furrowing my eyebrows not understanding ...)

Rose ;
What's wrong Tae? ( I asked in a confused soft voice)

Taehyung ;
Memories of you being happy with that Chen guy keeps flashing infront of my eyes and it hurts me a lot... I was so afraid that I lost you....I missed you...( another tear escaped from his eye)

Rose ;
Hey... no no ... he is just a friend of mine.... w-

Taehyung ;
I have already lost my brother.... I don't wanna lose you too..... I Love You so f-
Fucking m-much ( his voice cracked)

(I know he is very emotional and sensitive from the very beginning... but after losing
his brother and me disappearing at the same time made him more sensitive and
emotional..... what have I done....)

Rose ;
Calm down Taehyung... you won't lose me oka-

Taehyung ;
I can't bear it if you leave me..... you have no idea how much it hurts whenever I see a
slightest change in your behaviour towards me..... ( another tear dropped from his eyes)

Rose ;
Tae-

Taehyung ;
When you didn't say anything after I confessed to you in my office my heart broke.... ( he kept cutting my words and the tears wouldn't stop flowing from his eyes..)

(I kept my index finger on his lips to make him stop talking any further because he kept saying the same things again and again ....if he keeps thinking of these things then he will hurt himself even more....)

Rose ;
Shhhh ..... Now listen to me...... I Love You....... I love you ...... I love you..... and only you...... I won't go away from you... ever..... I love you so much..... ( I wiped his tears and he stopped crying any further)

Taehyung ;
Fine.... and I love you too (he said in a shy tone)

(I got up to leave as it was very late ....)

Taehyung ;
What's wrong ? (he suddenly got up holding my wrist)

Rose ;
Tae I-

Taehyung ;
What's wrong Rose .... why did you get up all of a sudden..? ( he hugged my waist and
held me tightly..... )

(He is still so emotional and sensitive..... he is acting like a baby now..... have I given him trust issues? I slowly removed his hands around my waist ..... he looked up confused at me .... I sat down beside him and cupped his cheeks....)

Rose ;
Will you let me talk? ..... it's late.... I should go home now...... I have class tomorrow.....
I can't be late.....

Taehyung ;
( he sighed in relief) oh so you wanted to go home...... ( he looked scared to let me go
before and now after I told him that I am just going home he sighed in relief...... he is
such a baby..... I feel so bad for ignoring him....)

Rose ;
I guess I will stay back..... ( i changed my mind as I wanted to comfort him..... and let
him know that I won't be leaving him.... as I am the reason he has developed this fear
of me leaving him)

Taehyung ;
Fine then ( his eyes instantly lit up ) let's eat something ....but before that let's take a
shower..... ( he picked me up and took me to the bathroom)
———
(He brought me in and placed me infront of the mirror.....)

Rose ;
Will we take bath together..? ( I asked looking at him through the mirror as he hugged me from behind....)

Taehyung ;
Hmm ( he hummed near my ear and kissed the back of my ear) it's not like I haven't
seen you naked.....

(His kiss gave chills to my body...... after hearing to him ... I remembered the day we
first time did it*.....)

(He moved back releasing me from the hug and removed his T-shirt and pants ..... my
eyes widening seeing his well toned abs..... my cheeks turned red and I quickly closed
my eyes..... I heard him chuckle..... he hugged me again while my back hit his bare
chest.... )

(He slowly removed the top I was wearing and kissed my back..... I closed my eyes
feeling his kisses..... he slid down my pants along with my panties..... and carried me
to the tub...... he was now sitting in the tub leaning on it while I leaned on his bare
back..... he unclasped my bra and tossed it away...... )

(He brought my hair at one side of my shoulder and kissed my neck....he sucked on
my sweat spot making me release slow moans..... he held my arms with his applying the soap all around my hand from the shoulders.... he continued applying the soap on my bare back ..... his hands traveled to my front massaging my breasts.... he turned my face to him by holding onto my chin and kissed me roughly.....)

(It was a hot make out session for a long time.... he kept sucking my lips
and his tongue roamed in every corner of my mouth After some time we were done bathing...... we wore robe around us and went to his room ...... )

To be Continued....
Can yall vote ?🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.1K 71 14
Fall in love with someone's dark side. find the ugliest parts, the danger that lurks inside. when no one is watching. :get down deep to the bott...
84.2K 2.7K 51
Tae: I hate you Jungkook JK: Because of your fucking brother I Lost my sister just because of your fucking brother you idiot Jeon Jungkook a mercyle...
41.1K 1.1K 27
"Tae , I really like you " "No thanks Mr.Jeon. I don't want to see your face .Please go away and don't ever ask me for love . I hate you" Jungkook...
37.8K 1.2K 16
This is my first time to write story, if there is any mistake please ignore it😅, please support my story🥺🙏, I hope you all will like this story💜...