BNHA/MHA Oneshots

By Unexplained_Council

This is a group of oneshots and scenarios for Boku no Hero Acadamia! In English terms it is My Hero Acadamia... More

Rules and Disclaimers
|~|Fumikage Tokoyami x Reader|~|
|~|Eijiro Kirishima x Hurt!Reader|~|
|~|Villian!Hitoshi Shinso x Reader|~|
|~|Yandere!Villain!Denki Kaminari x Reader|~|
|~|Imprisoned!Dabi x Pregnant!Reader|~|
Requests
|~|Kai Chisaki x Anxious!Reader|~|
Requests
|~|Shoto Todoroki x Little!Sister!Reader|~|
|~|Hero!Tenya Iida x Villain!Yuga Aoyama|~|
|~|Fumikage Tokoyami x Reader|~|
|~|Keigo Takami x Reader|~|
|~|Tomura Shigaraki x Reader|~|
|~|Izuku Midoriya x Shy!Chubby!Reader|~|
|~|Hanta Sero x Panicked!Reader|~|
|~|Enji Todoroki x Lost!Abandonded!Child!Reader|~|
|~|Kyoka Jiro x Momo Yaoyorozu|~|
|~|Hitoshi Shinso x Depressed!Reader|~|
|~|Denki Kaminari x Reader|~|
|~|Jealous!Tenya Iida x Reader|~|
|~|Katsuki Bakugo x Male!Reader|~|
|~|Kai Chisaki x LOVMember!Reader|~|
|~| Sad!Katsuki Bakugo x Adopted!Sibling!Child!Reader|~|
|~| Hizashi Yamada x Fem!Reader |~|
|~| Yagi Toshinori x Male!Reader |~|
|~| Hizashi Yamada x Shota Aizawa |~|
|~| Shoto Todoroki x Reader |~|
|~|Shota Aizawa x Neko!Reader|~|
|~|Dabi x Sick!Civilian!Reader|~|
|~|Dabi x Sick!Civilian!Reader pt. 2|~|
|~|Dabi x Sick!Civilain!Reader pt. 3|~|
|~|Trans!Reader x LOV|~|
|~|Fumikage Tokoyami x Shy!Reader|~|
|~| Atsuhiro Sako x Dancer!Villain!Reader |~|
|~|Manga Fukidashi x Reader|~|
|~|Shoto Todoroki x Reader x Fumikage Tokoyami|~|
|~|Yosetsu Awase x Reader|~|
|~| Kai Chisaki x Baby!Reader |~|
|~|Fumikage Tokoyami x Opposite!Fem!Reader|~|
|~| Yuga Aoyama x Fem!Reader |~|
|~| Mashirao Ojiro x Fem!Reader |~|
|~| Ejiro Kirishima x Insecure!Chubby!Reader |~|
|~| Dabi x Chubby!Reader |~|
|~| Shoto Todoroki x Depressed!Reader |~|
|~| Yagi Toshinori x Pirate!Fem!Reader |~|
|~|Kai Chisaki; A-Z Fluff Headcanons|~|
|~| Katsuki Bakugo x Blind!Reader |~|
|~| Neito Monoma x Tsundere!Reader |~|
|~|Enji Todoroki x Lost!Abandonded!Child!Reader Pt. 2|~|
|~| Mute!Izuku Midoriya x Hitoshi Shinso |~|
|~| Fumikage Tokoyami x Werewolf!Reader |~|
|~|Imaginary!MHA Character x PANICKED!Reader|~|
|~| Tenya Iida x Tourettes!Reader |~|
|~| Hizashi Yamada x Shy!Reader |~|
๐Ÿ–ค Villain-tines ๐Ÿ–ค
|~|Jin Bubaigawara; A-Z Fluffcanons|~|
|~|Cheating!Dabi x Fem!Reader|~|
|~|Kurogiri x LOVMember!Reader|~|
|~|Villain!Fumikage Tokoyami x Reader|~|
|~|Kagero Okuta x Reader|~|
|~|Villain!Izuku Midoriya x Student!Reader|~|
|~|Villain!Mezo Shoji x Reader|~|
|~|Villain!Tenya Iida x Reader|~|

|~|Yandere!Himiko Toga x Reader|~|

4K 82 21
By Unexplained_Council

/Title/
Listen

|Disclaimer|
Yandere, blood, violence, kidnapping, cat and mouse game, slight gore, death

\Requested By\
N/A
🔪🖤~VILLAIN-TINES DAY 1~🖤🔪
🎶🔪Features Music Above🔪🎶

|POV|
Reader

Listen closely, to the sounds and nothing at all. Listen for her giggles, listen for the steel scraping, listen for her footsteps. Listen to her hops and laughter, and if she gets closer run. Though you can't make noise either-she'll find you.

You stayed quiet, hiding in the corner surrounded by boxes that stacked halfway up the warehouse walls though, this room was filled with storage anyway, the boxes were everywhere. It would take hours to look through every nook and cranny of the large room.

You froze, hearing her hums of glee as she skipped into the room, the metal door slamming behind her. She giggled, a wide smile plastered across her face. You listened, gulping realizing the metal scraping wasn't her knife, but the locking steel door.

"I really like you, {Y/N}," called out the girl, her steps growing softer as she walked to the next exit. You shivered, hearing the next door lock shut. "It isn't very nice to run away! I was so nice to you, and I even kept you with me a little longer than the others!" Her footsteps grew louder again, towards the final exit. She locked the final door and giggled.

"Oh isn't this fun? We get to play a game! I love games, especially when I play them with you.~" With the last sound of metal on metal, the last exit was sealed.

You covered your mouth quietly, trying to minimize what noise you were making. You had to wait for the perfect opportunity, wait for her to leave and then make a run for it-though the locks made noise if moved.

You looked around, looking up at the boxes. On the opposite corner of the room, the boxes made their way up to the windows at the very top. You gulped, looking if there was a way to get up there. If you climbed the boxes, made it to the window and climbed through, then you were home free!

You flinched, hearing a box close by being messed with. You shrunk down as far as you could, trying to hide in what little shadows you had.

"I was hoping we wouldn't have to do this," she suddenly said, walking away. "I don't want my {Y/N} getting hurt! I worked so hard to get you here, make sure you're safe!" You tiptoed to the edge of some boxes to look around the corner.

The blonde teen had her back to you, looking around another area of boxes for you. She had her knife in hand, and a skewer in the other. You gulped, seeing how the skewer was bathed in blood already, her sleeve splattered with the same blood. It was almost dry now, though you were sure the stench was putrid.

You looked around, trying to see if you had any chance of making it closer to your escape. Seeing an opening of boxes to hide behind, you looked back at the girl. She was waist deep looking in a box taller than her.

You quietly, though quickly, raced to your new hiding place. The rummaging of the girl covered your footsteps. What was she looking for?

You hid behind the boxes as soon as she sat herself back on the ground. She cooed softly, seeming to bounce a little. "{Y/N}! I found something that would look so pretty on you! Pretty please, can you come out?"

She continued her walk, a few soft clinks from her knife or skewer hitting a box or other metal items. She wasn't going to give up looking for you, you knew that.

Her footsteps got closer, making you whither into the shadows the best you could. You heard her steps stop, and her hum even closer. You held your breath, trying to make as little sound as possible.

You heard a little sniff, confusing you. She sniffed again before she started to walk away, letting you breathe. You heard her sniff a third time, making you peer around the boxes. She had her head in the air. Was she sniffing for you?

"{Y/N}," she whined, stomping her foot. "This isn't as fun anymore! You stopped bleeding when you came in here, and now I'm sad!" She looked left then right before turning right to search some more.

You looked back towards your destination, looking for a second opening to run over. If you did this right, you would be home free within fifteen minutes!

You looked back to where the girl was, wondering if you had the go. You furrowed yourself eyebrows, wondering where she had gone. Though your racing heart relaxed, hearing her in a maze of boxes messing with them and whining.

You quickly made your way to the hiding place, though you ran into the side of one of them. The box fell over and everything inside came out in a loud thunder oof your doom.

You heard her gasp, in what sounded like delight, and giggle. "{Y/N}! I knew you would come to me!"

As soon as you heard her skipping over, you quickly, and more carefully, made your way through the maze of boxes. You tuned out the girl, who was now audibly reliving her fantasies, and tried to find an exit blindly.

"{Y/N}! Oh please, please come out! I want to be just like you! Just some more blood, please? I want to be just like you!" You could hear her looking in boxes and looking around as she also made her way through the maze.

You gulped, looking around. You turning another way and relaxed seeing an opening. You ran out of the opening, immediately looking around to get your bearings. You saw your exit a bit away, then looked back into the maze of boxes.

"Oh {Y/N}! I wish this was a bit more fun, can you give me a teeny hint?" You gulped, hearing that she was still in the maze just closer.

You made a run for it, running for the corner with the ladder of boxes. You then hid and looked back to find Himiko. She made her way out of the maze and looked around, a large pink blush painted in her cheeks.

"{Y/N}! I can't wait to taste down more of your tasty blood! It's so yummy, my mouth is watering!" She took the blood from her skewer and sucked it off, nibbling on the dry bits. Her blush brightened, and she giggled as she squirmed in her spot. "Mm! This tastes even better!"

You watched as she made her way over to where you were after looking around too. You panicked and made your way through the boxes, trying to find something to help you. You gulped, finding a metal bolt.

You listened again, trying to find where she was. She giggled, making it clear she was close. You gulped and looked around before throwing the bolt over the boxes and as far as you could.

As soon as the noise was made, the girl squealed and made her way over, chanting your name like a song. You shivered, finding her song creepy and disturbing.

You rushed towards the ladder of boxes, gulping. You looked it around and gulped. If you messed up, you would probably die from the fall or from the boxes coming down on top of you.

Though this was the only choice.

You carefully climbed into the first box, then listened. When you got onto the second, then third, you listened. She was occupied looked around the boxes where you had thrown the bolt.

You began to climb faster, trying to stay quiet. When you were a quarter of the way, you got onto a box up the top caved in. Your food hit the machine part inside, a large searing pain rushing through your ankle at the odd angle.

You bit your lip hard, drawing blood, as you turned back. She obviously heard, and you barely saw the top of her head as she made her way out of the box maze with the bolt. She kept singing your name, chanting it even.

You panicked, thinking it was too late to go back. You quickened your pace, not so quiet anymore. You limped you every box, your ankle growing yellow and purple. You didn't dare look down or stop to listen, you knew the girl was behind you.

You were almost at the top! Just a few more boxes and-

As you reached up for the next box, the skewer Himiko had went right through the back and all the way through the box. Your hand was trapped.

You screamed in pain, horror, and desperation. You looked behind you, seeing the girl cheering about how she made a bullseye. She came up a little faster, eager with a bright blush on her face.

"Get back!" You demanded, trying to tear the skewer from the box. It was stuck into whatever was in the box too, and every tug hurt even worse. You glanced back as the girl reached for your leg. You kicked at her, though she just leaned back as she rose her knife.

The skewer escaped the box, though not your hand, with one last tug. You didn't waste time and scrambled up the box right as she brought her knife down. She whined, though giggled again as she tore her knife out.

"{Y/N}! You are such a fighter! I love that about you!" She reached for your leg again, and you tried kicking her away. She just grunted and then huffed. "That's mean."

When you made it to the last box, you pried at the window to open. Himiko was licking up the blood that had dripped down to the boxes, in which a pleasurable hum erupted every time. You used all of your strength and it finally opened.

You cheered, then tried to climb out. Though you froze, eyes widening. There was nothing below you to catch your fall, and the fall was with no doubt your death if Himiko wasn't going to be.

You were about to look back, though answering pain erupted in your shoulder. You let out a scream of agony as she twisted her knife. She pulled you back in then pushed you into the window glass. She pulled the knife out then smirked, inching closer to your face.

"The look on your face! Ah, it's so adorable! Make the face again!" She placed the knife to your throat and pushed a bit. "That one! That's the face! Oh, I love it so much!"

You were terrified, this was your end!

Then you remembered the skewer in your hand. You looked at your hand then without hesitation slammed the head into her back. She screamed, clutching onto you tightly. Her head hung for a moment before she looked up, smiling.

"Wow, no one has ever been able to do that!" Her face then dropped to a creepy, and terrifyingly serious look. "But that hurt." She took the blade from your throat, stabbing it through your arm with the skewer.

You screamed, trying to get your hand away and get your hand out of her back. She hissed in the pain, reaching back and pulling the skewer from her back and your hand. You wallowed in pain, watching as she used the skewer to pierce through your wrist.

You tried to fight back, though you were so weak from blood loss and loss of adrenaline. She aimed the skewer and then stabbed it into your chest, your wrist still pierced. You choked out a cry, feeling the pain and the blood rise to your throat-she stabbed your lung.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" She snapped, her cold demeanor still there. She tore the knife from your arm and aimed it for your heart. "Any last words?"

"Yeah," you coughed, smirking. "Did it hurt when you fall?"

She froze, confused. You took this chance and used all of your strength to push you off of the giant tower of boxes. She began to roll and tumble down the boxes, screaming and grunting in pan with every hit. Half way down, half of her body made it down the side, the next second her entire body fall.

You took as much air as you could, looking down at the skewer in your chest. You were going to die, most likely. Though you couldn't give up.

You knew if you took the skewer out, the bleeding would be worse. You looked over the edge of the boxes, trying to look for the girl's body. You listened, wanting to know if she was alive.

You froze for a minute, watching as some boxes tilted and fell from where she was. Heavy items seemed to fall, making satisfying clangs and bangs. You relaxed.

She was dead, and if not dead, she soon would be. You laid there, taking deep breaths. You turned back to the window, coughing.

"HELP!" You called, wanting to draw attention. "HELP! I NEED HELP!" You looked around frantically, wanting someone to listen. "I'M OVER HERE! I-" the box tower you were on wobbled. You tried to balance yourself, trying not to have the entire thing collapse.

Your attempt was in vain.

The box tower crumbled, your body falling with it. You fell on boxes, the hard items hurting your body worse than what Himiko had down. Then, the boxes above began to tumble.

"No!" You cried, lifting your other arm up in vain to try and stop the boxes. "NO!" The boxes began to fall on you, one by one, until you couldn't see a thing.

You didn't know how long it was, or if you passed out, but your head hurt. You felt the boxes being moved above you, then you saw her face. She was beaten up, bloody here and there, but she was alive. She moved the boxes from your face and smiled widely, a large sneer covering over you both.

"That hurts, doesn't it, {Y/N}?" She crouched down, knife in her bloody hand. You were too tired, too numb, to really care or answer at this point. She giggled at that, kissed your head, then licked up your blood. "Good night, {Y/N}."

You closed your eyes, and listened as she laughed. You listened as she lowered her knife and sliced you up.

You listened, until the very end.

~~~

Word Count:
2430

Artist Credit:
vexo-r on DeviantArt

Music Credit:
Deathwish by poutyface

Published On:
February 1, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806K 29.8K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
887K 17.3K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...
36.1K 329 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...
697K 13.7K 200
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously โš ๏ธTrigger Warningsโš ๏ธ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilantes spoilers...