Classroom of elite: Reactions

By zodiack007

This is a classroom of elite fan fiction. Secrets will be uncovered. This is my first fan fiction so plz be... More

PROLOGUE
Sudo Expulsion
True nature
Ayanokouji Badass moment
Most defective
Blackmailing
Behind the scenes (Inhabitant island)
A/N
Born of best couple
Vice president position
Fortune and Elevator scene
Pool scene
Vol 5
Kushida past
Kushida ryuen talk
Beginning of war
Ayanopapa
Kei and Manabu talk
Rooftop scene Part 1
Rooftop Scene Part II
A/N
Sakayanagi and Ryuen Talk
Double Date
Ryuen and Ayanokouji talk
Arrow Of Love
Vol-8
Vol-8 Part 2
Y2V4.5 illustrations
Vol-9
A/N
VOL-10 Part-1
Discussing upcoming volume of Cote
Vol 10 Part 2
Vol 11 Part 1
A/N
Hirata becoming gay
Dragon boy planning.
Epic chess match
A/N
Taming gorilla
A/N
IMP NOTE
A God follower
Trailer
Wholesome moment
Volume 0 illustration
An awesome fan art

Chabashira lie

22.1K 389 88
By zodiack007

Professor: So chabashira sensei was lying to ayanokouji .

Ike: How she was lying?

Koenji: haha you defects let me tell you, teacher said to ayanokouji boy that his father has come to expel him and teacher said that if he rise to class A she will protect him but from this video we get to know that his father has come to this school for the first time by which all things she said to him was a lie.

Everyone became surprised as what koenji said was right.

Hashimoto: so is he going destroy class.

Miyammato: hey ayanokouji will you going to—

As miyammato was saying to ayanokouji in some anger in his voice ayanokouji looked at him with the same eyes.

Ayanokouji: What??

Miyammato: N-Nothing.

Horikita: now will you destroy the class?

Ryuen: kuku it would be interesting if he would do that.

Sakayanagi: fufu indeed.

Ayanokouji: Your answer is in the video which is going to start.

When I left the reception office, I saw Chabashira-sensei waiting a slight distance away for the conversation to be over. I gave her a bow and tried to walk past her but she started walking while matching my stride.

Hoshimiya: Your expression is like that some got caught lying sae-chan.

Horikita: Sensei is very nervous.

"How was your confrontation with your father?"

"It's pointless to try investigating so clumsily. I already understand everything."

"...What do you mean by you have realized everything?"

"Chabashira-sensei. I'm saying that everything you've told me is basically lies."

"What are you talking about?"

"You mean be trying to hide your unrest but it's not very subtle."

The way she's looking at me, her speech and the way she's choosing her words. It's only slightly off but still different from the usual her. She's trying to hide her emotions to the best of her ability but it doesn't look like she can hide her unrest entirely.

Katusragi: Your analysis is always surprises me ayanokouji.

Kanzaki: From where do you get it this thought process.

Ayanokouji: Genetically.

Kanzaki: you are lying. I want a genuine answer.

Ayanokouji ignored him.

"That man never contacted you, Chabashira-sensei. Of course, he also didn't force you to make me quit school."

"No, your father asked me for help. In fact, just like what I told you, I've been constantly trying to get you expelled."

My father certainly is giving me pressure to drop out. But judging from his attitude, it's clearly the first time he's set foot in this school.

Shiyori: Yes from their talk it's look like he had come to school for the first time so it is true that what sensei said was lie.

Ryuen: well I have to thank this teacher to make me meet this monster.

Since I have no solid evidence I can't offer a refutation either but him making contact with a teacher is just a laughable story.

"Stop trying to deceive both of us. Chairman Sakayanagi has told me everything –he told my situation to you the instant my enrollment was decided."

"...the chairman told you everything?"

I laughed thinly. At that very moment, Chabashira-sensei realized she had made a blunder.

Sakayangi: fufu a good move ayanokouji-kun.

Ryuen is laughing after watching the scene.

Kiryuuin: very good move kohai-kun. These videos make me know how very much interesting you are.

Ayanokouji: I am normal.

Asahina: Now ayanokouji you are being modest.

Ayanokouji fan girl grp: He is very smart senpai.

Horikita: You sure are gaining attention.

Ayanokouji sigh after hearing her.

"Ayanokouji, were you probing me......?"

"Yes. The chairman never told me anything about Chabashira-sensei. But I was certain it was related to you, and now this has become very clear." After seeing Chairman Sakayanagi, who knew about me scoring 50% on all tests, I became convinced of it.

"I'll explain my reasoning now. First I applied for admission to this school and Chairman Sakayanagi, who knew me from way back, acted on his own. And the moment my admission was confirmed, my allocation to Class D was also confirmed. The reason why Class D and not another class is because you, Chabashira-sensei, are a teacher who didn't show much interest in the class conflict. The class teachers I've seen so far have all shown a strong ambition to get their classes promoted, you see."

Hoshimiya: So that's why you are in class D.

Sakagami: indeed this boy should be in class A or at least in class B.

Mashima: I have same thought.

Manabu: (Well that's the main reason he is on class D.)

"By the way, Chairman Sakayanagi also made a single miscalculation. It's that the teacher of Class D who holds no love for her class and no drive is the one who secretly wants to rise up to Class A the most."

Hoshimiya: Bingo!!

Mashima: chabashira sensei you should just move on from the past that's it.

Sakagami: I am not very close to three of you so I don't know the about your past but I agree with mashima sensie.

Sudo: She does not act like that she wants our class in to rise.

Ike: She always remains cold to us and not gives any useful advice.

Everyone agreed with Ike in class 2D.

".........."

Chabashira-sensei was unable to reply at all and remained silent. Probably because she knew that my arguing back carelessly, she'd end up revealing it instead. That's why I didn't hold back and went all out with my words. In order to confirm one more thing.

"You're stubbornly hung up on the idea of rising to Class A. But you had no such luck with the students you had so far. That's why you weren't able to bring those feelings to the fore and indifferently spen tyour days. Am I wrong?"

Unlike before, Chabashira-sensei no longer even looked me in the eye.

"That's just your theory, Ayanokouji."

Chabashira-sensei's words of denial no longer hold any power but rather, they sounded weak.

Haruka: You are being very aggressive kiyopon?

Ayanokouji: I had to.

"By chance, the irregularity that is my existence showed up this year and the situation became different from your usual year. Although there are many students with problematic personalities, the cream of the crop did gather too. Horikita and Kouenji as well as Hirata and Kushida. They're all students who, if properly guided, can aim for the upper classes. That's why you'd end up having expectations. In that case, it wouldn't be strange if the ambition you kept bottled up came surging back out. It's very easy to tell if you think back on the words Hoshinomiya said to you not too long after enrollment."

Hoshinomiya, who was an old friend of hers, knew about her desire to rise to Class A. 'You're aiming to supplant them'. Those words of hers were very telling.

Hoshimiya: You even noticed that.

Kanzaki: A very good observation.

He said in provking manner.

Ayanokouji: Thanks for the compliment.

Ryuen and sakayanagi started to laugh at kanzaki.

Kanzaki: You

Ichinose: Calm down kanzaki-kun. You are just giving them a reason to laugh.

Shibata: She is right kanzaki just chill man.

"And now, no matter how rudely I act or what insolent words I speak, the only option you have here is to accept it all. The fact that the Chairman offered to protect me and considering how you want to use me as your weapon to aim for Class A, the only option you have available is to close your eyes to all the abuse going on here."

Like I said, all Chabashira-sensei could do is to listen to all this.

"For someone like you who desires to reach Class A and being stuck with teaching Class D every year, this is a chance you cannot afford to lose. You even used the lie that my father made contact with you to try and makes use of my existence after all. That's the reason you approached me and Horikita was only a pawn you used for that purpose. By the way, things aren't so simple."

Horikita: As I thought she had some ulterior motive.

Shinohara: what do you mean by that horikita-san?

Horikita: let's say she always make me to notice his abilities.

I never had much ambition and held no interest in Class A in the first place. Not knowing how to control me, who never took much action, she ended up firing the first shot during our first special exam on that uninhabited island.

"If, by the time the special exams start, we're still unable to hold a candle to the other classes then we'd never be able to catch up. That's why you panicked and ended up using what the Chairman told you to keep secret. I suppose you could call it desperate measures."

After that, things went favorably for Class D to a certain degree. However, a miscalculation occurred. That's my father making contact with this school at last. And today at this very moment, all truths and lies are laid bare.

"You probably intended to shut me down but on the contrary, you're the one being shut down now."

"...I see. The Chairman is probably giving you special consideration. Your abilities are beyond that of a 1st year high school student. You're wiser beyond your years, is how it is, huh?"

She took a breath, nodded and admitted it.

"...I'll confess. I don't know your father."

The attitude she tried so hard to maintain up until now collapsed.

"However, what are you going to do about the fact that if I ever feel like it, I can actually get you expelled? I can say you committed a serious breach of the rules and inform the school of it. Expulsion is the thing you want to avoid the most, correct?"

Ryuen: kuku you have an interesting teacher ayanokouji.

Kei: (she is still threating him.)

Ichinose: (why is she still threating ayanokouji-kun after all of this?)

Horikita: Why is she still threating you?

Ayanokouji: well she do not want lose her ticket to class A as there also a competition btw teachers you know.

Teachers became surprised after hearing this.

Hoshimiya: you know that.

Ayanokouji: Well I do know the competition but not of bigger picture.

Sakagami: You have a dangerous student chabashira sensei.

Horikita: Is it true sensei?

Mashima: We are not obliged to answer your questions.

Horikita (whispering): Is true ayanokouji-kun?

Ayanokouji: Yes.

To think she came so far only to threaten me now.

"Regardless of the process, the result won't change, is what you're getting at."

"Exactly."

"How unfortunate, I'm already sure of it. That you can't get me expelled."

"...allow me to ask what led you to that conclusion?"

I calmed myself down from that agitated tone. Of course, in the first place I wasn't actually agitated at all. I had only acted agitated to draw out Chabashira-sensei's true intentions.

Hashimoto: You are very manipulative man.

"The current situation speaks for itself. Right now, Class D's performed better than it has in most years. Horikita and the other students too, are slowly beginning to put their strengths to good use. Even if I no longer aid them, it's not like they won't rise to Class A anymore."

So far, Class D's catching up to the upper classes and is on the brink of overtaking Class C. No, at this current moment, our positions have already been internally reversed. But if an expulsion were to occur, the destination will naturally become distant. What it means is that Chabashira-sensei is stuck in a situation where she cannot do anything.

Shiyori: what do you mean ayanokouji-kun?

Horikita: well what he meant say that if sensei expel someone at that time our class morale will be down and also we will also lose our points by which it will became very difficult for us to rise. Am I right?

Ayanokouji just nodded

"Even after I've stepped off the stage, the fight will continue as long as Chabashira-sensei holds out hope."

It's impossible for people to discard their hopes with their own hands.

"And with that, I shall have you release me."

"Now that you know everything, are you going to stop aiming for Class A?"

Of course I'm going to stop. The teacher who tried to use me to get to Class A by pretending to be affiliated with my father will no longer hold any sway. In other words, it's no longer necessary.

Everyone in class 2D : What

Haruka: You will not help us kiyopon?

Shinohara: why the hell you will not help our class?

Ayanokouji: just watch the video.

"At the very least, I think my turn's up."

But I didn't deny it entirely. People will keep going as long as there's still hope. Even if they know the possibility of it is close to zero they will still want to believe in that possibility. Chabashira-sensei stopped walking.

Horikita: So you will help.

Ayanokouji: Maybe.

"For now, please just watch obediently. If you continue to approach me based on your personal feelings any more than you already have, it'll just be a hindrance to the students." I emphasized that.

"If I still refuse to release you despite it being reckless, what will you do?"

"Then you'll die holding onto those ambitions of yours, is what that choice would lead to. Not a very wise choice to make."

"Allow me to change the question then. Don't you think there's no guarantee I won't drag you down with me if I ever lose hope?"

"Yes, there's the possibility that the class points will plummet in the future. If so, you'll lose all hope. In that case, I don't mind. If you're going to attack then, please feel free." She wouldn't stop just because I asked her to so let her do whatever she wants.

"But I'd also like to remind you that your position as teacher isn't a guaranteed one either."

That's just a threat but at the very least, it would affect Chabashira-sensei, who knows the details, to a certain degree.

Katsuragi: You also make a threat only by guessing that she knows the consequences. Impressive ayanokouji.

Ryuen: just watch it katsuragi show is getting started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
270K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
540K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.