Electric LaUv💞 Aidan Gallagh...

By hassisobnoxious

You decide to start a new life in LA...how will you react when you discover you moved next to your biggest ce... More

Welcome !
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Authors Note !
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter 8
Hiatus ?
I am so so so sorry
I LOVE YOU WTF !!???

Hi !

600 7 1
By hassisobnoxious

Hey guys ! I just wanted to come on here and say thank you so much for all the new reads over the last two months I've been on a hiatus, but I've decided that since it's a new year, I might start working on this story again !! I'm currently working on some other stuff to get back into writing so that I can come back to this story !

At the moment I'm writing a Squidward x reader (yes the guy from spongebob lol) just to be able to practice writing and to be creative while not having the pressure of making it good, and if yall are interested I can post it lmao.

Anyways, thank you guys so so so much for reading, you don't understand how much it means to me, I honestly love all of you ! I hope you guys have been well, and I hope you are enjoying this story, and continue to enjoy it as I continue the story ! 

Okay, bye for now~ Love you all !!

-Hass <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.6K 70
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
508K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
188K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
693K 25.4K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...