The Prisoner of Oryn

By TaeMyGawd

'Jeon Jeongguk was the first ever king to come out as gay and marry a guy.' Every student who majored in his... More

1. Prologue
2. The actual cast
3. Epiphany
4. Research
5. Take off
6. The Bermuda Triangle
7. Sir Jung
8. Overwhelmed
10. Facts and Tears
11. They are not lying
12. Release
13. Questions
14. Hyung
15. Decorations
16. Ask for anything
17. A few more hyungs
18. Chef In
19. I don't know!!
20. I LOVE YOU!!
21. Night at the lake
22. Family dinner
23. Guilt
24. Am I gay?
25. I am sorry
26. Sword fight
27. Crown Prince?
28. Jealous
29. I am not gay......right?
30. Firecannon
31. Euphoria
32. Mess
33. Real Pleasure
34. Death-deserving crime?
35. Disgusting!
36. The letter
37. The shock
38. The Sun of Oryn
39. Another letter
40. Regret
41. Home
42. Agony
43. Stop me if you can
44. I hate you
45. Bermuda plans
46. A King's Rage
47. I'm gonna miss you
48. Together
49. Reasons to love Firecannon
50. To the twenty first century!!
51. Bath area and zooming boxes
52. Theatrics
53. Stubborn
54. The club
55. Homeland
56. Epilogue
Thank you
The Psychs

9. Interrogation

21.9K 1.5K 493
By TaeMyGawd

"Where the fuck did your gash go?!" Taehyung whispered, staring at Jimin's wound-less neck with wide, horrified eyes. 

Jimin frowned at him and gave him a judging look before reaching up and touching his neck gently. He gasped once he realized that his wound was really gone. 

"Where the fuck.....h-how?" Jimin asked, feeling stupefied by the way his wound vanished suddenly.

"It was there this morning, right?" he asked. "Yeah!! That was literally one of the reasons why I got overwhelmed just now!! How the hell did it disappear out of no where?!" Taehyung exclaimed, still keeping his voice low. 

"I have no idea!! It was there!! It hurt like a bitch even when we went to Sir Jung's tent!! Like......oh my god, what the fuck is happening?!" Jimin whispered and began to pull his hair out. "I don't know...." Taehyung whispered and spaced out while staring at the floor. 

They spent the rest of the day in silence, thinking about the different things that could possibly explain the reason behind the sudden disappearance of Jimin's wound. 

It was almost an hour after sunset when one of the guards hit the bars of their cell harshly with a staff. "Get up! His Majesty wants to talk to you" he barked and opened their cell. 

"H-His Majesty....?" Taehyung asked and the two of them scrambled backwards instead of getting up. "Yes. He is waiting for you along with the First and the Second Prince. Hurry up!" the guard barked again, making them flinch and shoot up out of fear. 

The guards grabbed their arms harshly and dragged them roughly to the King's tent. They silently bowed to the five people inside the room and threw the prisoners to the ground. 

Jeongguk gave them a nod and dismissed them before looking at Taehyung and Jimin. "Start talking" he said. Taehyung and Jimin gulped and looked at each other. They silently agreed to keep their mouths shut the whole time and looked back down on the floor. 

"I SAID START TALKING" Jeongguk commanded loudly, making them flinch. "Please don't yell, Your Majesty. You have a wound on your throat" said the man who was busy treating the wounds on Hoseok's body. 

Jeongguk threw him a cold glance and drew his sword out in a flash. 

For the second time that day, Taehyung and Jimin stared at the sword at their throats with horrified eyes and trembling hands. 

"Start talking if you don't want me to behead you" Jeongguk said and stared at them coldly. Taehyung gulped and looked at Hoseok for help, but Hoseok stared back at him with equally cold eyes. 

Jimin looked at Namjoon, but Namjoon was too busy glaring at the floor to acknowledge them. The short man, who now proceeded to treat the wounds on Namjoon's body, didn't even care about them. 

The other handsome man was too busy glaring at the floor too. It was as if he and Namjoon were trying their best not to glare at each other instead. 

'NOT THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT THAT, YOU FUCKER!!' Jimin scolded himself and concentrated on stopping himself from trembling too hard. 

(Okay, before you curse Jeongguk out for what he is going to do, please keep this in mind. He has a Kingdom on his shoulders and is literally in the middle of a war when two mysterious men run into his tent and yell at him for no reason and cause a huge scene. Technically, war prisoners aren't even looked at twice because they could be spies for military secrets for all they know, but he is giving them enough chances to explain themselves. He is already frustrated about everything, and now Vmin are talking nonsense. Think of what you would do if you were in his place.)

In another swift movement, Jeongguk brought the sword down from their throats and scathed both of their arms, leaving deep cuts on them. And for the second time that day, Taehyung let the tears in his eyes flow out of their boundaries. 

He looked up at Jimin, who already had tears running down his face. He jerked his chin up, asking him silently if he was okay with telling them the truth. Jimin sniffled and gave him a nod, telling him to proceed. 

"W-We are f-from the t-twenty first cen-century" Taehyung said, his voice breaking from the tension around them. 

The people in the tent stayed silent for a while before Jeongguk scoffed and left another set of deep cuts on their arms with his sharp sword. "The next cut will be on your tongue if you speak nonsense" he growled. 

"W-WE ARE N-NOT SP-SPEAKING NONSENSE!! IT IS TRUE!! WE ARE F-FROM THE T-TWENTY FIRST CENTURY" Jimin yelled out of panic. "DO NOT YELL AT ME" Jeongguk roared at him, effectively making him jump out of his skin and whimper like a hurt puppy. 

"W-We really are from the twenty first century, Y-Your Majesty. W-We don't know how we l-landed here, either. We j-just know that it-it was b-because of the Bermuda Triangle" Taehyung whispered, fixing his gaze on Jeongguk's feet. 

"NONSENSE!! WHERE ARE THE GUARDS?? THROW THEM BACK INTO THE DUNGEONS!!" Jeongguk yelled. "Your Majesty, I would like to talk to them once" said the handsome man who had been glaring at the two of them until then. 

He dismissed the guards who had run into the tent the second Jeongguk yelled for them, and turned to Taehyung and Jimin. "But-" "Let me talk to them, Jeongguk-ah" the man said. Jeongguk sighed and sat down on the empty seat that the handsome man had been sitting on. 

"What are your names?" the man asked. "K-Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin" Taehyung said, pointing to himself and Jimin respectively with a violently trembling finger. His arms throbbed from the pain of the cuts that Jeongguk had caused earlier, but he didn't have it in him to think about them at that moment. 

"How old are you?" the man asked. "T-Twenty four" Jimin said. 

"Do you know who I am?" 

They shook their heads slowly. The man raised an eyebrow at them, but neither of them noticed it as they were busy staring at the floor. 

"Do you know anyone else in this tent?" the man asked after a while of observing their body language closely. 

They looked up slightly and locked eyes with Namjoon. "T-The General and the Head Jailor" Taehyung said. "A-And His Majesty" Jimin added. 

The man turned back and looked at the other men in the tent. They exchanged a look that clearly said 'Something is not right'. The man turned back to them and placed a finger under Taehyung's chin and tilted his face upwards. 

"You really don't know who I am?" he asked coldly. "N-No, sir" Taehyung stuttered. "And you didn't know that Namjoon was the second Prince of this Kingdom?" the man asked. 

Taehyung and Jimin's eyes widened upon realization that the General of the army and the second Prince of the Kingdom were the same person. They shook their heads frantically and looked at Namjoon. 

"We are sorry for yelling at you and His Majesty the other day. W-We know what we did was a huge crime, but we really didn't know it at the time. We thought we were in the twenty first century and that you were shooting a drama" Jimin said and bowed down on all fours. 

That reminded Namjoon of the weird conversation that they had had that day. 'A phone? Instantgram or whatever? Acting? Oh!! They asked me what kind of man lived in the twenty first century without knowing what a phone was, didn't they?' he thought, but stayed silent. 

"The person you are talking to is the first Prince of the Kingdom and His Majesty's Advisor, Kim Seokjin. You really didn't know that?" Sir Jung asked. 

Taehyung and Jimin shifted their horrified gaze from Namjoon to Hoseok to the handsome man in front of them. They shook their heads again and bowed down immediately. 

After a short period of silence, Jeongguk spoke up again. "Ask the guards to throw them back in the dungeons. Don't give them food until they start speaking the truth. Torture them if needed" he said to Hoseok. 

"B-But we are speaking th-the truth. Plea-" "SHUT UP!! THROW THEM RIGHT NOW!!" Jeongguk yelled, making them flinch again. 

Taehyung and Jimin let the guards take them away and throw them into the dungeons without protesting. For the third time that day, Taehyung cried again with his arms around Jimin's waist and his head on Jimin's shoulder. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.7K 34
Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook were married for 2 years. Jungkook always thought that marriage life would have its ups and down... But not to the poin...
135K 5.3K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
120K 5.9K 44
When Life fucks you without a condom, you get impregnated by the worst fate possible, but you must enjoy the ride as much as you can, that's what Jeo...
98.4K 3.1K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...