Blue and Bronze || Draco Malf...

By HAPPYKIDDI

"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed... More

F I R S T W O R D S
B R O O M S T I C K
D E T E N T I O N
D R A G O N S
R E P U T A T I O N
F R I E N D S
C H A R A C T E R S
I N T E N T I O N S
S T U P E F Y
I N T E R E S T
B L A C K L A K E
P R O T E C T I V E
O V E R P R O T E C T I V E
B E T R A Y E D
H O L I D A Y
S C A R S & W O U N D S
H U E S O F Y E A R N
S H A D O W
P R E F E C T
M I X A N D S T I R
S C H E D U L E S
D U M B L E D O R E ' S A R M Y
D I V U L G E N C E
B L O O D N' B L A D E
P A T R O N U S E S
D I S T R U S T F U L
N E C K T I E S
A T T I T U D E
C O N F E S S I O N
T O K E N O F L O V E
S I X T H Y E A R
C L A S S E S
L U R K I N T H E S H A D O W S
M E N D I N G C H A R M
K A T I E B E L L
L O C K E R R O O M S
T H E M A T C H
P I T C H B L A C K
I N V I T A T I O N
O L D F R I E N D
P O U N D I N G M A C H I N E
C O N F R O N T A T I O N
V E R A C I T Y
D A W N O F M A Y H E M
P A N D E M O N I U M
H I S V A L O R
T H E L O S S
N I G H T M A R E S
U N W A N T E D G U E S T S
C H A T T E R N P O N D E R
M I N I S T R Y L E T T E R
L I P S T I C K
T H E S E A R C H
V O U I V R E
T H E S W E E T S H O P
G R A N D N U P T I A L
M A L F O Y H E I R E S S E S
H E L L O

T H E 3 6 5 M O V I E

8.9K 164 418
By HAPPYKIDDI

Three weeks later

“So what do you plan on watching?” Diana asked Draco as they layed on the bed with a muggle technology called the television right in front of them, it was placed on top of a wide dresser, and pressed up against the wall.

Two weeks ago, A few families visited Diana in Draco's house to give their condolences, and she wondered when will they quit. They gave food, flowers and other valuable items that she didn't really need considering she herself got a rich lover.

She tried telling them it was okay and that it wasn't necessary as it will fill Draco's house that looks more like a homey and cozy version of the Manor.

But they insisted.

One of the valuable things she got is this television that came from the Weasleys ― Mr. Weasley gave it to her and said it can be a good way to spend time and divert her attention from her family's death.

Draco at first, despises the television and said that it was rubbish because it came from the Muggle world but then, after Ron and Hermione had showed him how to use it and what it can do.... He had grown to like it. Love it even.

Luna and Axel has been visiting her every once a week just to check up on her, so does Mrs. Malfoy who she now calls Mom. They've been shouldering her sadness. Draco didn't like the fact that they kept on visiting her in their house ― especially Axel.

He didn't want anyone in their house except Diana and he hates it when someone helds her hand, grabs her shoulder and soothe her, no matter what their gender is and who they are.

He sincerely believes, all Diana needs is him and she needs no one else in her life. Mental innit?

Ever since Arthur Weasley gave them a televesion, they'd watch movies everyday and it became Diana's coping mechanism from her family's death.

When she has nightmares, she would always wake Draco in the middle of the night to cuddle and watch movies with her, and while they watch, she would fall asleep in his arms peacefully.

She thanked the Weasleys with all her heart for that gift.

“I can search for a movie, in the meantime can you get us some food in the kitchen counter? All the sweets and crisps are just layed out there” Draco then messied the bed as he looks for the remote.

Diana nodded before scooting at the edge of the bed and leaving their bedroom, she hurried to their spiral staircase and meandered down until she got to the kitchen counter.

She immediately saw a bag of potato crisps, biscuits, wrapped cupcakes and other sweets from Honeydukes that recently just closed. She forced herself to carry atleast three bags of different crisps, a plastic covered mousse tarts, some pumpkin pasties and finally two bottles of expensive brandy.

How was she able to carry it upstairs? Diana didn't know how she will manage but she did. She almost stumbled when she passed by the doorway of the bedroom but thankfully Draco had stilled her with his wand.

“Wingardium Leviosa” he said as he shook his head then the snacks she was carrying in her arms flew up in the air and fell gingerly on top of the bedside table. She sigh in relief before striding towards him and crawling up to the bed.

“So what're we watching?” She asked, making herself comfortable in the matress and resting her head in his shoulders as their backs are pressed against the headboard.

“Something called 365 days” Draco then grabbed the remote from under the sheets and played the movie, what really astonished the both of them with this muggle technology is that, it's not black and white in colour ― it has all the spectrums of colours there is in real life, shown in the screen.

“Please don't tell me this is something like the titanic movie we watched a couple of days ago ― I don't want to be reminded of deaths and families” she spoke, and while the movie started, Draco turn his head and tilted his eyes down at her, watching her slightly pout as she rests her head onto his shoulder.

“I don't think it's like those sentimental films, I won't let you cry again, you've been crying every single night already” he stroked her hair gently. “I want us to have a good movie time”

Then with his other hand, he swished his wand towards the snacks and drinks in the bedside table “Accio Two Brandy” both bottles came in his hand and he gave Diana the other one. She lifted her head from his shoulder and scanned the sealed bottle.

“How do we open this? We don't own a corkscrew, Draco. We really need to buy utensils for your house” Diana stated but then Draco mumbled something and flicked his wand again, next thing she knew a serrated knife was in his left hand that was carrying his wand.

“Our house, you mean” He corrected her.

“No, it's your house and I'm just living with you, I can't take your wealth for granted. I need to work hard on myself, be the successful witch I want to be” she responded. Draco dropped his wand down on the bed, and it rolled until it fell to the floor, emitting a faint sound.

He stared at her with an eyebrow raised, not liking what she said.

“What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine. So this is our house, our home and our own Manor. Alright?” he emphasized, then he pointed the knife at her as if threathening her.

Diana rose an eyebrow before playfully rolling her eyes and eventually nodding yes. She loves this side of him.

“Good, Because I am your sugardaddy, and you will call me daddy, that is an order. Always been my dream to spoil you with my richness” Draco sultrily said in which Diana ignored.

Merlin, his daddy issues are on a different level.

If she said something back, they'd be having sex right on the bed this instant and would forget about the 365 days movie that is currently playing in front of them.

“I will give you everything you want, don't work, don't go anywhere but just stay right next to me and be the beautiful darling you are. An ethereal lady”  He added, giving her a wink.

Diana acted unaffected but his words was doing something inside her. Her stomach fluttered, and her cheeks went rosy pink.

He knows how to make her forget all her pain, and he's been doing it the past two weeks. Nothing but comforting her and flirting with her as if they just started dating.

He placed his brandy and his wand down on his lap then snatched her bottle. Diana furrowed her eyebrows, wondering how he'll open it with a sharp knife.

He must've noticed her doubt so he chuckled “Trust me on this one, been doing this since I was in Fifth year along with Blaise and Theodore in the dormitories”

Then he plunged the knife into the cork deeply, sinking it down at a 45 degree angle, then moving the handle of the knife in a circular movement, twisting the cork out slowly. “Brilliant” Diana mused, watching him rotate the knife.

“Didn't know that could work”

She was excited, and wanted to try his tricks. Her eyes went back to the movie as Draco kept on twisting her cork out slowly, what she saw in the screen was a rather beardy muscular boy, dressed up in a suit, then a beautiful girl ― it reminded her of herself and Draco.

But the characters looks nothing like them. She can tell the movie they were watching was different, it radiated something different than the ones they've seen. Almost like...... Spicy?

She shifted her eyes back at her brandy and immediately the cork finally twisted out of the bottle, emitting a pop sound that sounds so acidity.

Draco's smile was triumphant, he rolled his tongue across his upper teeth feeling giddy then gave her bottle back.

“Can I do yours?” She asked as she held her cork-free Brandy now.

Draco simply shook his head then pulled the cork harshly out of the knife before grabbing his own Bottle, a frown in his face occur.

“No can do, it might look simple but it's not. Had me practicing it for five times until I finally succeeded” and with that the cork to his bottle twisted open. He grinned widely again. “Ever since then, I've been doing it perfectly”

With the use of his teeth, he pulled the cork out of the knife then spat it somewhere in their room, he passed Diana the knife and she placed it at their bedside table.

They make themselves comfortable again, backs and heads pressed against the comfortable headboard, while their eyes remained straight to the television.

They can finally watch in Peace.

Draco pressed the openings of the bottle at his lips, then taking his first sip of the Golden-Amber Brandy he brought. “Citrus, Blossom and Walnut, how mellow and velvety” he commented as he savoured the brandy.

Then he sniffed it, and a satisfied expression planted across his face “Black pepper, fig, almond and sandalwood”

Diana was amazed by him. He acts like a wandmaker, examining wands but instead ― with a brandy. She took a sip out of her own bottle and she was vitalized.

It has beautiful tasting notes of citrus, blossom and Walnut ― but she can also taste a bit of a Grande Champagne. “Tastes expensive” she faintly said.

She expected an answer from Draco however his eyes were on set straight to the television, she scanned his expression ― it was something stiff, amused and even perhaps frustration, his grip around his bottle became tighter.

“Diana come here” his voice was deep and sensous. He held her arm and pulled her towards him, and Diana's brows furrowed in confusion, he looks so serious, his eyes never left the screen.

But just when she was about to watch it, Draco had placed his bottle of expensive Brandy down on the ground at the side of the bed and grabbed her hips, making her straddle on top of him. She almost spilled her drink everywhere but she managed to prevent it.

“Draco I want to watch the movie ― what are those sounds I heard? Seems like grunts or something” Diana queried, she badly wanted to watch the movie but Draco held her hips almost in a bruising manner but kept his eyes locked at the screen behind her.

His face scrunched with something she can't read, eyes swirling darkness and she can't differentiate whether it was malice or lust.

“They're killing each other, I don't want you to watch them ― you'll be sad and I don't want you crying” then he licks his lips before searching for the remote again, he finally found it under a pillow and he muted the movie, but still he watched it.

Diana found him weird. He never acted like this before.

Her legs were on either side of him and she tried to bring herself up on his thighs so she can cuddle him more closer, given that he won't let her watch.

However she got a low grunt from him in response.

“Don't. Move. A. Muscle. Diana” his voice was very hoarsed as if he's trying to control something. “I'm challenging myself not to fuck you rough right now until the movie ends however you're not bloody helping”

Diana placed her one of her hand on his shoulder then gripped it. “What do you mean by that? Why are you challenging yourself? Are you alright? Are you sick?” she bombarded him questions out of worry.

He was acting incredibly weird.

“Just cuddle with me alright? It's been a while since I'd fuck you and I'm really craving for it right now” he exasperated, taking a breath before continuing his words.

“If you grind on me one more time, I might actually lose it, you and this fucking movie are not helping” He seethed, eyes full of sexual frustration.

Ah.

Diana's eyes widen in realization. Was he ― was he watching something erotic? She turned her head around sheepishly and caught glimpse of a woman and that muscular man fucking on what seem like a boat.

Her cheeks flushed red and Draco immediately grip her jaw, turning her head around immediately and taking the brandy from her hand.

“Didn't I told you not to watch?” he exasperate, before sipping the brandy, licking his lips right after then releasing  his grip around her jaw.

“Bad bad girl Diana, you don't listen to your daddy”

Shit.

His voice shot heat right in between her legs, it sounded so husky and raunchy. She'd go down on her knees for this man, by the look he's giving to her now. She'd even pay him to give him heads, that's how hot she thinks he is.

She hadn't been sexual these past weeks, almost even a month, ever since the deaths of her family. It had simply gone ― that feeling of heat and want to release, it was replaced with sadness and agony to the point she was numb.

However, right now, she's feeling it. It was strong and hard to control. She can surely fuck out her pain, as long as it's Draco and so she was willing to give it to him, willing to let him fuck her after a long time.

Draco's eyes was looking for validation.

She knew he had been wanting this, wanting to feel her again, he had been waiting and he was patient with her, however ever since they started living in this house, he was getting really touchy and needy ― but he didn't fuck her knowing she needs to heal first.

But Diana was done healing, she needed him.

Without even saying anything, Diana grasp the hem of her blouse, lifting it up to her head and discarding it somewhere in the room. Letting him take in her perky breasts.

She snatched the brandy from Draco's  grip, then chugged it down, purposely spilling it from her mouth and down to her neck until it reached her boobs and to her stomach.

Draco watched with lust filled eyes, he grabbed her hips as she continued drinking, then drived her up in his inner thighs letting her feel how hard she was.

“No Bra?” he mused, biting his lower lip then sucking a breath in, eyes locked with hers. “Good girl” he praised so lowly.

Diana stopped drinking and a gasp left her mouth, she can feel his whole length at the perfect area of her clothed cunt. She looks at him with hooded eyes and sultrily said “Do it, Draco ― take me, take me however you want”

It was all he needs to hear.

She had cut the strings of his last control.

He pushed his back from the headboard and crashed his lips against hers in a hungry manner. He can still taste her fruit punch chapstick and it drove him insane.

Diana clung her arms around his neck, whilst still holding the bottle of brandy.

Draco pulled away and took her in, she was unreal. “How are you sad, broken and pained when you look like this? Merlin you're beautiful” he rasped before kissing her once again.

It made her melt into his arms, He was perfect. Diana had to kiss him back feverishly in order to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

It was still unbelievable for her that she's with the Draco Malfoy ― her silly 2nd year crush and now he's her lover, her significant other.

Diana started to slowly grind against him, and with every grind, Draco would lightly moan in her mouth. He explored the recess of her mouth and letting their tongues twined.

She pulled away, then hastily lifted his shirt up his head, she threw it somewhere in the room and she reckon the it will be a mess after this.

“You're not topping me, Diana” he reached the bottle of Brandy from her grasp and scooted themselves lower on the bed then switched their positions.

Her back's pressed against the matress as he hovered above her. His hand was placed on her hip while the other one held the bottle.

“Because I am always top” and with that he nipped at an exposed area around her neck, leaving artwork of red marks, then trailing hot open mouth kisses down her collarbone and lower and lower and lower.

He stared at her nipples, then looked up at her eyes, smirking then slowly pouring the brandy around her chest, letting some gold amber drops wet their bed. But he didn't care about the mess.

He placed the brandy on the bedside table before latching his mouth on one of her nipples, tasting the brandy.

Diana's back arched from the matress, his tongue was warm and it shot her pleasure everywhere.

His hand kneaded with the other nipple, pinching it and rubbing it. Diana's hands found the back of his head, her fingers fondled with his soft platinum blonde hair. “Draco please ―” she spoke.

“Please what?” he pulled away momentarily to ask then trailed kisses down on her stomach, tasting every drop of brandy from her body. “I've been dying to touch you like this, dying to kiss your stomach again”

She felt like she might combust, she needed him, needed for release. Then in an instant, before she could even say anything, her skimpy shorts were taken off harshly by Draco. She looked at him and noticed he was slipping himself off his pants. With rush.

“Fuck me” her voice breaking above a whisper. Draco groaned in sexual frustration before grabbing her thighs and parting her legs open.

“Jesus Christ, Diana” he can see her wetness through the blue lace knickers she was wearing and it was sending him on edge. “No teasing ― I'm done with wanting to fuck you every night ever since we live here, and now I'm going to do it”

He ripped her lace knickers off, and he slip out of his boxers, not wasting time.

Then with one quick movement, he hovered above her, he aligned his dick to her entrance and pushed the tip in, earning a small moan from her.

Before he could completely push it in, his hands searched for Diana's.

Once he found them, he held her hand, placing it on either side of her head before interlocking their fingers ― then he pushed all of himself inside her.

Diana's mouth was ajar and a few wails escaoe from her lips as he took time, thrusting slowly, making her feel the whole length of him.

“You're so beautiful, so perfect ― I'm really glad I met you” then he picked up the pace, rocking his hips against her and muttering how beautiful and how good she was.

Diana realized that he wasn't fucking her. He was making love with her, the way he was so vocal, like it was first time fucking someone ― it made her really special.

Despite his intense sexual drive, he was still trying to mend her broken heart by making her feel loved and appreciated.

And that sent her on edge.

He dived down, meeting her lips as he nailed her against the matress. She was writhing underneath him, sharing the same breath as him and moaning in the kiss.

“F-fuck, ha-harder” she was able to talk, even with their passionate tongue crashing.

It wasn't enough for the both of them, Draco was being careful, afraid that if he go too rough, she might break like she's been breaking the past weeks.

He finally pulled away and banged her a little more faster, but it wasn't enough for either of them. His dick was sliding easily inside her despite her being tight, it was due to her wetness.

He could've fuck her mercilessly but no ― he was careful.

Diana gripped his hand tighter and locked eyes with him, showing him how much she wants it rough. “You're not going to break me ― so quit the good boy and show me how merciless you can be”

But still he resisted, shaking his head, his hair dropping from his eyes, and sweat was running down his forehead, giving him a look as if he was sculpted by a talented artist.

Diana groaned, then spoke “I want to be fuck by a deatheater ― I want to be ruined by someone just like how that guy in the screen fucks his girl”

He was gone. His every little bit of restraint was gone.

That movie made him so horny, and he couldn't hold it in anymore.

He nailed her hard and a loud gasp escaped her mouth. “You like that?” he bit his lip before thrusting hard into her again, showing a ruthless display of love.

Diana's tits were bouncing and Draco had to held her hand tighter as she clenched around him. He rocked his head back, but immediately tilted it down to watch her.

“Fuck, Diana I can do this all day” he said, he tried to keep his orgasm at bay but the way she was moaning his name, he couldn't keep it for long.

He kissed her again and she moaned in his mouth, their hips were hitting, his thick and long dick was hitting the right angle. He reached areas she didn't even knew existed, he was rearranging her guts.

“I'm closed ―” she wailed the moment Draco pulled away from her lips, their forehead touching. She can feel the ecstacy building down there, a knot forming in her stomach.

“I love you, Diana” He responded, breathlessly, pecking her forehead then giving her all his strength, it caused her to wail. “Say it ― say it back” he demaned.

Diana was going to pass out, she knew for a fact she was bruised after this.

“I ― I love you too, Draco” and with that, her back arched, mouth wide open and Draco kissed her the moment they reached both of their orgasm. He was panting on her mouth and she was moaning in his.

Her whole body shuddered, and her legs was shaking. Draco kept still inside of her, pulling his lips away from her before unlocking his hands from her only to run his thumb across her flushed cheek.

“So beautiful” he commented, watching her with loveliness in his irises.

Diana smiled, a smile she hadn't put on for a long time. A smile for her dragon, her chest heaved but she manage to speak “So perfect” she reached her hands to his face, cupping him.

His silver grey eyes were twinkling, Draco was happy. He was finally happy, with her. She didn't knew how much it meant for her to see him this happy and lovely.

He finally pulled himself out, then took his hand that rolled from the bed down to the floor. He swished it in the air, arranging the mess in the room.

The objects came flying to where they belong and Draco had acciod a towel.

He wiped her slowly, knowing she was a bit sore then after he was done, he pulled the covers up to their shoulders and let her rest in his chest. His arm was around her shoulder as they layed down on the bed.

“I guess we'll be having pureblood babies in no time” he stated causing Diana to chuckle.

She run her hand up and down his torso, as a sign of love, and a giggle left her mouth as she remembered something. “I thought you didn't want children”

Draco kissed her forehead, his hand rubbing her arm. “When have I said that exactly?” he queried.

“When we were still at Hogwarts, fourth or fifth year I think? You made me drink a vial and told me you don't want to have babies”

Draco laughed, it was a small pure and awakening laugh. “I don't, but I want to have kids now.....” he dwindled, before turning his head at her then looking straight to her blue eyes “With you”

He expected something back like a sweet response but then Diana's eyes shifted behind him, her brows knitted and she immediately propped herself up by her elbows.

“Draco there's an owl outside the balcony and it wants to get inside. Look it's holding a letter!” she pointed at the glass window showing their balcony.

Draco turned around, squinting and saw a medium sized black owl, holding a yellowish parchment coloured letter in it's beak, it kept on hitting the glass window, wanting to get inside.

A realization hit him, he knows the owl. It was familiar. He had seen it numerous times at his dorm and at the owlery in Hogwarts.

It was from Theodore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 204 22
The war is over. Voldemort has been defeated. While Hermione Granger tries to keep face, demonstrating the courage and tenacity of Gryffindor house...
216K 6.9K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...
118K 5.1K 55
"You're such a prick! I knew you hadn't really changed. You're just back to your old ways, torturing me." Harry can still feel Draco's hand around hi...
13.7K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...