Prince Of Survival - A Surviv...

By RichardPigeon69

[Discontinued] Prince, a 20 year old prisoner was taken from his cell and woke up on a large, mysterious isla... More

Night 1

Prologue

19 1 0
By RichardPigeon69

I'm flying down from above in a wooden box. I can't see whats outside, only the darkness trapped inside with me. I can barely move. Then... *Crash.* The box breaks open and I go flying out upon it landing on the grass. I fly out and land on top of a tree. I rub my still adjusting eyes and see where I am. In the middle of a field surrounding by trees. Where's the roads? Where's the people? Well, let's go back before any of this happened. Which was a couple days ago.

I was in my prison cell. I was just recently taken away from my family for doing drugs with my 14 year old friend named Virgin and my 23 year old sister Niqabrad. I just got my cell that night, it was my own cell so I was happy that I didn't have to share a toilet with some random ass dude. Then a guard walked up to my cell.

Guard 1: Hey! Prince, Get your ass up! The Warden wants to see you.

Prince: Alright.

I got up off of the piece of hanging slab of stone I call a bed and waited for the guard to open my cell door and escort me.

Prince: What'd I do this time?

Guard 1: I don't know, you tell me dumbass. Have you done anything worth talking to the Warden yet?

Prince: No, I've only been here for like four days. Even if I wanted to do something I could've have, I just got my own cell. He prolly wants to just talk about the prison rules and stuff.

Guard: You better hope so. If your making beef this early then these next 3 years are gonna be difficult for you.

He stops at the wardens office then unlocks the door with his key. He motions me to go in front of him, but then as soon as I go inside he shuts the door behind me and waits outside of the office. I look up at the warden as he sits in his seat.

Prince: Uh, hey. What'd you need?

Warden: Good afternoon, Prince. I have come to inform you that you have been chosen by law for an experiment.

Prince: Nigga what!? What do you mean experiment!? Unless it's a potion that'll make my dick even bigger, I'm not participating!

Warden: Well, you are inforced to by word from the Pentagon to participate. Also if you don't fail the experiment, you will be granted your freedom from the prison and be lifted of all your past crimes and criminal records.

Prince: Wait wait wait, hold up. First off, the Pentagon!? Since when did they even know I existed?

Warden: They know everything about you, Prince. They also know that you lost your virginity in the 8th grade, and you've been doing drugs since 9th grade, and the fact the your parents are separated but still not divorced.

Prince: Okay then... That's kinda creepy.

Warden: They know everything about you Prince. They also have the right to execute you for doing highly dangerous substances with a minor for 2 years.

Prince: That's fucked up.

Warden: That's called follow the law, Prince.

Prince: More like being lame. But anyway, what happens if I don't participate?

Warden: Like I just said, if you don't follow through with the experiment then they will execute you or keep you here for life.

Prince: Keep me in prison for life? I won't be able to see my Girlfriend! Or my kid!

Warden: Exactly.

Prince: Fine. I'll follow through or whatever. How do I do that?

Warden: You follow two of my guards to the hangar.

Prince: Hangar? You guys have a fucking hangar!? Since when?

Warden: Since we built one a couple years ago. We have a plane in there and a private jet to pick you up and take you to the Pentagon.

Prince: Pentagon? I get to go to the Pentagon!? Fuck yeah!

Warden: Now Prince, this isn't a school field trip. You are going there to be a part of a huge social experiment.

Prince: I still get to go to the Pentagon!

The Warden sighs and then signals me to leave his office. When I leave I was escorted to the hangar by the same asshole guard that brought me to the Warden's office. I got into the first private jet I've ever been on, and before I knew it we were on our way to The Pentagon. When I got to the Pentagon I was greeted by multiple people in suits. I kinda expected them to all be wearing shades and be like 6'10. I guess national TV just got it all wrong.

I walk into a room with multiple people with lab coats and one other dude that looked like he was in charge. As soon as I get in there the Pentagon bodyguards leave the room, so now I'm there alone sitting in silence with random ass scientists and this one dude that looks like he's been through 3 divorces. He walks up to me and salutes me.

Prince: Uhh... Okay then.

Sargeant: Hello soldier.

Prince: What's up dude.

Sargeant: If you don't already know, you've been specifically chosen by us to be a part in a huge experiment.

Prince: You guys specifically chose me? Why? Is it because I'm strong? Or because I'm fast? Or because I can handle anything you throw at me?

Sargeant: Well, it's actually because your life seemed to suck so nobody would care if anything happened to you after this experiment.

Prince: Oh. Damn. That's depressing.

Sargeant: Exactly! That's why we chose you, Private. Now, to get started with the experiment your going to have to get knocked out.

Prince: What?

The Sargeant pulls me towards him, turns me around, and holds down one of my pressure points. I got knocked out in less than 3 seconds. That's got to be a record or something.

When I open my eyes, my face is sitting on top of my knees. I try to spread out and I can't. I'm in a very small wooden crate. I look up and see the top is opened. I stand up in the crammed box and see multiple other boxes surrounding me. Like 9 other boxes actually. Then I look out the window. I'm in a military transport aircraft. I don't see anything else on the plane accept the other boxes. If there's other people that were selected for this experiment I wanted to see if they knew more information about this. As soon as start getting out of the box, 2 people in military suits come from the cockpit.

Military Guy 1: Hey! Someone's gotten out of their box!

Military Guy 2: It's fine I got this.

He runs up and points a gun at me.

Military Guy 2: GET THE FUCK IN THE BOX SCUM!

Prince: Uh yes sir!

I huddle back in the crate and as soon as I sit back down in it, I see multiple nails go through the top cover. They nailed me in a crate. At this point I started to realize what's actually happening, they're trying to drop my ass off to Russia! Okay maybe not, but still. Something sketchy is definitely happening. I then hear someone yell something, and then something metal clanging against a different metal. But then, I feel a shift on the ground. I started to slide down something. Then it clicks. They're dropping the fucking floor of the plane! I hear multiple screams, from men, women, and I even heard some kid voices. They must be in the other boxes. A couple seconds of slowly sliding down, I can feel the rush of the air and drag of the box falling from high in the sky. I can just feel it slowly get close to it's terminal velocity. Then I feel a huge force of resistance. A parachute must've activated. It didn't help though. Only slowed me down a little bit. I can't see the outside from inside this crate. But I can just wonder what's going to happen when I actually hit the ground. Or the ocean. Or even Russia! Then of course as soon as I was thinking about it, I crash into the ground. The force of impact with the ground sends me and the wooden planks of my box flying. I end up flying up on top of a tree, and that's where I am now. Sitting on top of a tree, looking at the total baron landscape surrounding me. I look up, and see 5 of those planes fly by, all dropping 10 boxes each. All crashing onto the same small island as me. As I look back down at my hands. I realize what this means. The experiment isn't a potion, or test tubes, or something to forward science. It's a survival experiment. Who would be the last one standing in a battle royale to the death. I'm going to be murdered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
150K 2.4K 28
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...