𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 |...

By EroticKisses

Cover Made by my good friend; Hxrlxxn Book One "𝘕𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢, 𝘉𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 �... More

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
01:𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭
02 :𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
03 :𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
04 :𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞
05: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐱
06 : 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
08: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧
09 : 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭
10: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭
12: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
13: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐲
14: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
15: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭
16: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
17: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥
18: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬
19: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬
20: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
21: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟
22: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞
23: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
24: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐫
25: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲
26: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
27: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐏2
28: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
29: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
30: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
Book 2

11: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

109K 2.7K 1.3K
By EroticKisses

"Alright baby," Liam chuckled as he lightly tried to pushed me off him. "We're comfortable now so let's talk, ?"

I buried my head into his chest more and tightened my arms around his waist. "Can we just stay like this...por favor?" I begged before planting a small kiss on his sculpted chest.

He sighed and took my chin, lifting it by his thumb and forefinger making me looking into his blue sparkling eyes. "Okay, but you've got to tell me the truth okay? And don't try to brush it off like it's nothing." He brought my lips to his and kissed them softly. I closed my eyes enjoying the soft and tender kiss he had gifted me. "I care about you and your feelings Chanel." He muttered against my lips before giving me one last kiss.

When his lips left mine, I let out a slight whimper at the loss of his lips on mine. "Okay." I pouted and sat up so I was now straddling him on the bed.

He planted his hands on my hips, adjusting me on himself comfortably. "Why did you start crying bambina?"

I bit my lip reluctantly thinking of the last two weeks I wasn't with him. Him saying something about the last couple of weeks just made me crack. I haven't really talked to anyone other than Maeve, especially after the party. My mom is on a little 'business trip' away and Daddy is busy with work. I feel bad for ignoring Maeve but I didn't know what else to do. If Sam thought that how did everyone else think?

"Bambina," Liam's voice called, breaking me out of my thoughts. "You were in deep thought, What were you thinking about."

I bit my lip and traced his chiseled chest nervously. "Just about how much I missed you." I smiled tightly before looking back down at my bust fingers.

"Chanel." He gruffed, slapping my ass making me gasp at the sudden action. "What we're you crying about earlier." He questioned again.

"It's stupid," I scoffed waving my hand in dismissal. "I wouldn't want to bother you with my teenage drama."

He sighed before grabbed my face with one of his hands turning my head to make me face him. "You're never a bother neonata."

I felt tears prick at my eyes at his words. I felt like I was being dramatic for crying about an ex-friend I had known for years who ended up being completely jealous of me. I felt stupid for crying period. Not even the end of the world...but it still hurts.

I felt my cheeks wet from the tears I didn't even know had left my eyes. Liam looked at me with sympathetic eyes and used his thumb to brush away new-coming tears.

"Chanel, you're killing me. Please tell me what happened in the last two weeks." He whispered before pulling my face down to kiss my lips softly.

"I-I," I took a deep breath trying to compose myself from crying more crocodile tears. "I fought with a friend. Or who I thought was a friend." I sniffled and wiped my tears away.

"What happened baby, I need details."

"Do you think I'm spoiled? Or a brat?" I whimpered out quietly hoping he didn't hear me.

He chuckled deeply, the sound sending vibrations through his body to mine making me feel tingles.

I tilted my head in confusion. "Why are you laughing Estúpido!" I slapped his chest as hard as I could.

"Baby," He groaned through his chuckle. "Half of Beverly Hills's teenagers are spoiled because they're rich." He sat up against the headboard and pulled me closer to his naked chest. "But just because you have money doesn't mean you're a bad person. It's just the way you act with the money and things you do with it."

"Are you saying because I get pedicures and treat myself to a new handbag every once in a while means that's what makes me spoiled!?" I scoffed and hopped out of his lap only to be grabbed by my wrist and pulled back into his comfy lap.

"No baby." He groaned and put his head on the crook of my neck. "What I meant was you are spoiled but your not a brat,"  He kissed the dark hickey on my neck softly letting his lips linger. "You may portray being a snobby teen towards your peers but I can see that whatever happened those last weeks has affected you."

He kissed up my neck and to my forehead before leaning his forehead against mine. "Your more than money Chanel," He kissed my forehead softly making me smile. "You're more than who your parents are," He continued and kissed the tip of my nose. "And this beautiful body and face, You're so much more than your beauty."

I smiled at him and pulled his face to mine, kissing him passionately, capturing his plump and soft lips. He quickly dominated the kiss and deepened it, kissing me slowly savoring my taste.

"But you however have yet to give me a detailed description of what happened."

I sighed and ran my fingers through his dark chocolate locks of tousled hair. "Sam said you own me because we're fucking and then confessed that she was jealous."

He quirked up an eyebrow up at my answer and tilted his head slightly. "Why would she say that?"

I guess he knew I told them...

"Because I didn't want to go hook up with other guys at some stupid party that some bitch I don't like was hosting."

He looked even more confused. "So why were you crying baby?"

"I felt bad for making her feel like I was trying to outshine her. I didn't mean to make her feel like my shadow." I sighed deeply and wrapped my arms around his neck cuddling into his warmth. "It made me feel bratty, like I acting better than her. Arrogant."

Liam carefully wrapped his strong arms around me, trapping me in his warm embrace. "Your such a big softie, even if you don't want to show it." Liam chuckled lightly.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out of his touch focusing my attention on his re-stitched stitches. I traced my fingers over the bandaged wound, my fingers lightly went over the spot of the stitches making Liam wince and curse under his breath.

"What happened?" I asked as I linked our hands, playing with his fingers as I waited for an answer.

He let out a deep sigh, before kissing my forehead. "My wife or my soon to be ex-wife"

My eyes widen at the person he named. "Bianca?!" I asked shocked to my very core.

Liam nodded his head. "Yep, Bianca. She cut me because she found out about my affair with you." He got up and moved to the bathroom, opening the cabinet and grabbing towels.

"How'd she know it was me?"

Liam shook his head laughing uneasily. "She didn't know it was you you, She just found out about me cheating and when I wanted to leave," He pointed to his bandages that he was about to wrap up in a waterproof wrap.

"I-I'm sorry." I apologized softly getting up to join him in the bathroom.

"Chanel," He groaned grabbing my wrist and pulling me to his now fully naked body. "Don't say sorry. She was bound to find out soon. The woman is insane." He chuckled at the last part lightly.

"Besides," He began as he gripped my ass tightly caressing it with his thumbs. "I have a better one right here."

He leaned down looking directly into my eyes with his lust-filled icy blue eyes. His breath became ragged and hungry sounding as our lips became near and near.

"I'm gonna savor this moment," He whispered before capturing my lips softly. My hands immediately go into his hair striving to pull him closer if possible. His lips left mine while his gaze however never shifted from me.

"I'm not gonna fuck you, Chanel. Farò l'amore con te tesoro." He muttered the last part before slowly unbuttoning his shirt I was wearing.
{Translation: I'm gonna make love to you baby."

Leaving me puzzled about what he said, he took his time unbuttoning the shirt but I could see the impatience in his hungry eyes.

When he got to the last button he pushed it off revealing my naked figure to his lustful, passionate eyes.

He pulled away looking me up and down, his gaze fixated on my breast and hickey-filled neck.

"Liam what did you say?"

He smiled softly before turning to the shower and turning it on, almost instantly the steam came from the water indicating that it was hot.

Liam pulled me into the shower and lightly against the wall kissing me passionately as he pressed his rock-hard body against mine.

He slipped his fingers into my slit and slowly pumped in and out as he took one of my erect nipples into his mouth causing me to let out a soft moan.

"Liam..." I moaned biting my lips and closing my eyes to the feeling of his gentle but loving touch.

My thighs clenched together trapping bus fingers as he continued to scrape my walls. Curling and thrusting his fingers deeper I arched my back off the wet wall and threw my head onto Liam's broad shoulder.

His erect rubbed against my clit making me clench around Liam's fingers at the sudden bolt of ultimate pleasure.

"Liam just fuck me already," I muttered holding back a moan.

He smirked against my neck and pulled his fingers out showing the evident glisten of my juices and water mixed within.

He stuck his fingers into his mouth cleaning them off with a satisfied smirk on his face as he sucked off my juices.

"Delicious, Fucking perfect." He groaned.

I kissed his chest letting my hand slowly slide down his slick chest to his rock-hard erection. I flicked my thumb over his bulbous tip and he sucked in his breath.

In a quick movement, he gripped my thighs and propped me up against the wall plunging his cock deep inside me. A mixture of a gasp and moan let my mouth as he let me grow accustomed to his big size.

"Baby, you okay?"

I bit my lip and nodded wrapping my hands around his neck to steady myself.

He slowly started to move in and out, savoring our moment. Each time he dove back inside I moaned deeply as his tip hit my sensitive g-spot. Clenching around his thick shaft he picked up speed a little, holding my wobbly legs wide open as he thrusted inside me.

"Fuck Chanel, don't do that." He groaned throwing his head back as he slammed into me knocking the wind out of my lungs at his sudden change. He chuckled and quickly went back to his soft, slow, and sensual thrust.

"What?" I asked innocently as I bit at his neck. "This?"

I clenched around him earning a hard thrust that filled me completely. "Oh god." I whimpered out as my legs quivered at his mercy.

"It's not God baby, it's Liam." He grinned.

I wrapped my legs around him and ran my fingers through his wet thick set of hair as he bounced me slowly on his large cock, a moan escaping my throat at how deep he was hitting. His cock pulsating inside me as he continued to fill me up and brush against my walls.

His hand found my clit and pressed softly making my legs tremble even more as he continued to rub it between his slender fingers.

"You like that? You like when I make your legs shake?" He questioned before capturing my lips in a passionate kiss. He sucked and bit at my bottom lip as he proceeded with his slow but pleasurable convulsions while his fingers pressed against my clit bringing me closer and closer to the edge.

"You like when Papi brings you closer to an orgasm?" He hummed in my ear as my legs convulse at the intense pleasure he was giving my body.

"Oh fuck Liam," I squealed as I felt my pussy throb at the incredible amount of pleasure. "I'm-I'm gonna cum." I whimpered as I shut my eyes and let my body jerk profusely.

I quivered and cried loudly as I drowned in the extreme pleasure of my orgasm. Liam let out a few curse words and grunts before releasing his seed inside my womb. My legs continued to wobble and I moaned as he pulled out watching his load pool out of me and mix into the shower water.

He smiled at me and kissed me.

But this kiss was different. It was filled with more than passion, lust, and desire. It was a hungry kiss.

He bit my lip and shoved his tongue into my mouth instantly finding mine and dancing with it.

Then it hit me.

The kiss was full of love...and it was for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...