Anti-Matter

By NikolaJ_03

In this AU of black clover our protagonist Asta will have anti magic and ??? magic. In this AU many things w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Asta and Liebe theme
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
When's the next chapter?
Black market
Asta's Power
Saussy Village

Chapter 10

3.5K 52 26
By NikolaJ_03

Time(After the fight with Yami)

No one POV

Yami:" My deal is..."

Asta and Liebe : ' What's with the sudden pressure?'

Yami(serious tone): "I'll tell you tomorrow"

Asta/Liebe: 'He sure loves to create casual pressure/ Are you serious?'

Asta: "Alright, at this place at 3 pm".

Yami(death glare):"Don't give me orders kid"

Asta(calm tone) : "Alright captain".

Yami: "Now I need to go it's getting late, bye"

Asta/Liebe: "Bye/bye"

Time (Yami left)

Asta and Liebe went home and get pached up.

Time (When Liebe gets home)

Licita: "What happend my son? Why are you so beaten up?"

Liebe:"I know you wouldn't believe at this, but me and Asta fought a Magic knight captain and even if he was suppressing his power we managed to land a hit on him"

Licita(Exited): "Seriously? Think on the good part it was a first experience for both of you"

Liebe(Excited): " But the important thing is that he had made a deal and we won and tomorrow he will tell us what is it!"

Licita:"Alright, but now it's better if I patch you up and then we can eat"

Liebe: "Fine"

Time(When Asta gets home)

Asta:"Sister Lily I'm back!"

Sister:"Asta you're bac- "
"Oh my god! What happened and why are you so beaten up?"

Asta(Lying-calm tone) : " I went overboard with the training and I fell multiple times so it's nothing bad."

Sister: "Alright, but next time don't get too far with your training, we don't know what would happen if you don't control yourself"

Asta: "Alright, but right now I need to take a shower, then can we eat?"

Sister:" Alright but don't take too long"

Asta:"Fine"

While Asta was walking in the room where he and his brothers and little sister sleeps he meets Yuno.

Asta POV

"Hey Yuno, how's going?"

Yuno(lack of emotions): " It's always the same, I help the church while you're training and I know you're never going to be the Wizard King because I'm going to be"

At this I said "Alright crying princess we'll see if you can become the wizard king"

Yuno: "What did you just call me?"

Asta(with a smile on his face):" I called you crying princess,  did the lack of emotions made you deaf?"

Yuno(going away):"Forget about it"

Asta:"Alright"

Yami POV

Right now I'm in front of the room of the wizard king, I was waiting for him to give me the signal to enter.

Finally Julius opened the door so I could tell him what happened.

No one POV

Julius: " Yami I see you're finally back, what did you find?"

Julius (very excited):"  Did the kid have magic? Was there a really devil?...(and many more questions)"

Yani: " first thing I know the kid and the devil are not a threat for the kingdom, second it seems they're related"

Julius: "Good, did something important happened?"

Yami:" yes, it seems that both of them are magicless and can use the same grimoire, yes you hear right a grimoire, they maybe have maximum 10 years"

Julius (Exited): " This is so fascinating! Maybe they truly are related or maybe is fate!?"

Yami:" another thing is that I made a deal with them, a part was that if they could impress me I would reach them how to use ki."

Julius:" there's something more right?"

Yami 'Always the smart one I see' :" yes,the second part I would like to decide it with you, because they have so much talent and they already been training for 3 or 4 years"

Julius:" Let me guess you want to train them and in the future make them go early on missions because you see in them so much potential?"

Yani:" Everything you said is right,they have a power that if trained can be really powerful"

Julius:" And what may it be?"

Yani:" Wouldn't you like to find it out by yourself?"

Julius:" I guess you know me to well, but fine I'll accept you're offer and tomorrow I'll go with you, I'll advise Marx about that"

Yami (using the symbol of respect of the magi Knights): "Thx you"

Time (the next day at 3 pm)

Black bulls base

Yani POV

"Finral you're coming with me!"

Finral:"Alright captain Yami sir".

No one  POV

Time (3pm)

Asta:"Liebe are you there?"

Liebe:"Yes I am, when do you think he'll arrive?"

Asta:" I think lik-"

Yani:"Right now"

Asta and Liebe moved their heads in the direction of the voice and saw that with Yami there where 2 more figures.

One had the cape of the Black bulls and he had a shade of brown of the colour of his hair and the other one was a tall but slim men with blonde hair that had a white fur coat on him.

Asta:" I guess that the one with the cape of the black bulls is one of your comrande captain and the one with blonde hai is the Wizard King, am I  right?"

Yani:" Jesus kid, how smart can you be?Leaving this behind, yes you're right"

Asta:"It's a honor to meet you wizard king, where are my manners? My name's Asta and this is my step demon brother Liebe"

Liebe:" it's an honour to meet you wizard king"

Julius:" the pleasure is mine,moving to the important things,we need to discuss about the deal"

Asta:"what's so important about the deal that we need your presence Wizard King?"

Julius:" Yami told me about what happened yesterday so I know about the deal, what you don't know is the second part right?"

Asta/Liebe: " Right/Yes"

Julius: " Yami saw great potential in both of you and your affinity so we wanted to make you train with him and the captain's and in the future make you go on missions."

Asta/Liebe:" For me it's alright but/ for me is fine but"

Asta:"  Can I make an additional for the deal?"

Julius:" Shoot"

Asta :" i want to come back here every day so my family won't be worried about me and doesn't suspect anything"

Liebe:" The same goes with me"

Julius:" That's fine, but may I ask about your family?"

Asta" I actually have two family, one being at the church and the other being my original mother.
If you're wondering my mother left me at the church because of her curse that's absorb all the mana of the creatures around her and she didn't want me to die.
And at the church they don't really believe in my dreams, I can tell when someone is lying even if I'm a kid."

Liebe:" For me when I was three I got sucked in the human world where I walked for some time while I was getting prejudice from the humans, to make it clear I was really beaten up because of the system that reins in the underworld, but I will explain it in the future.
When my body gave up I thought I was finally going to die but Licita my adoptive mother and Asta true mother saved me.
She was at the time the only human who treated me as a living being and not like a monster.
After sometimes we began to spy on the church to see how was it going and after some time we got discovered by no other than my step-brother Asta and then started our story."
Julius(sad smile):" Wow, you both have been through so much, I'm sorry to hear that."

Asta:" don't be, we don't need empathy we need to move on the future, what's in the past is in the past let's think about the future.And about the deal we accept and if in the future you want to know more about our affinity you can ask"
Liebe (pointing at Finral):" So what's your name?"
Finral:"My name's Finral and I'll be the one to transport you both from the Hage Village to the base of the black bulls and my magic is Space magic it permits to create portal that can make you go to differential  places this works for everything but the drawback is that I need to have already have been to the place I want to go "

Asta:' Fascinating, maybe when we have more time we can talk about what can we do to perfect you're magic, what do you think?"

Finral: " Alright"

Asta:" Sorry if I interrupt the conversation here but we really need to go it's gettin pretty late and I don't want to worry my family."

Julius:" it's alright kid, but you're training already start tomorrow from 8am to 12 am and  2 pm to 7pm ,are you ready for this?"
Asta/Liebe(both determinated):" I was born ready!/I was born ready!"

Julius:" That's the spirit, I'll see you tomorrow."

Yani:" you both be ready for hell."

Finral:' God may have pity of both of you'

And with that all of them went home.

Asta and Liebe exited to tomorrow and Yami with a smile for the fact that the kids have a burning determination in their eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 806 41
Asta is a kid who was born without magic in the world that magic is everything... He went through hard times and finally in the age of 15, the five...
11.3K 238 37
Hello Shimmy here . This is one of my first fanfic, thank you for reading it. It is a high school AU of black clover inspired by side stories of the...
109K 2.7K 42
Three boys, completely different from each other, risen at a humble village in the poorest part of the Clover Kingdom, but with one clear goal: Becom...
170K 2.1K 40
this is the story of black clover I don't own black clover but I do like it anyway you are 19 (Asta and Yuno are 16 incase you didn't know) when the...