Who Remembers?

anrilabuschagne24 tarafından

|Complete| After a holiday of many hook ups, many drunken nights and very bad decisions, Olivia has successfu... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40

Chapter 39

28 2 0
anrilabuschagne24 tarafından

"You stupid bitch. I just bought your dinner so you will have sex with me." Jessie says.

"Get off. Please don't. Please stop, jus-."

"Liv. Wake up." My eyes instantly open and I sit up with Nick next to me, looking so worried. Sweat and tears are running down my face and he instinctively wraps his arms around me.

"Baby. Shhh, you're safe." He whispers.

"I-I just had a bad dream." I manage to say in between sobs.

"Was it your birthday?" He sounds sad and another tear escapes my eyes as I think of Jessie.

"No." I look up at him and he frowns as he wipes the tear off my cheek.

"Liv?"  He whispers. I get up to head to the bathroom and I glance at the balcony and it's still dark. I stand in front of the mirror. Messy bun, puffy eyes, and only in underwear. I lean over the sink and as I splash cold water on my face, Nick's warm hand meets my back.

"Baby. Talk to me. We said no secrets." He kisses my head and I stand there for a second. He doesn't know about the whole Jessie thing. 

"Just this guy Jessie, well more like-." I swallow as I look at Nick's face that has just hardened. "He was my lecturer." I shrug.

"Olivia. What happened?" His eyes narrow and I turn around and I lean against the basin and he stands in front of me. I scan his body, and he's only in his Calvin Klein briefs, his abs are toned and his V-lines are looking extra sexy tonight. I walk forward and I run hands over each of his six-pack blocks and his breathing increases as I reach his briefs. I look up at his face as my hand goes lower and he bites his lip.

"Baby no." He takes my hand away and I frown, "Tell me first." He demands and he takes a step back and folds his arms.

"Nick, please don't make me," I say and I walk towards him and he takes another step back.

"Tell me?" He demands again and I roll my eyes.

"Fine, it's the same situation as last time, just escalated a bit more but Aiden got me in time." My voice breaks and tears leave my eyes again, thinking back to it. I look at Nick and his eyes widen and he instantly spins around and punches the wall and the noise is so loud it causes Stormi to bark.

"Nick, what the fuck?" My eyes widen and he leans his head on the wall and his breathing increases. I walk towards him and as I put my hand on his arm his breathing stops.

"Olivia. I am so so sorry that I wasn't there." He spins around and sits on the edge of the bathtub.

"Nick. It's fi-."

"No, it isn't Olivia. Don't you get it? None of this crap would've happened to you if I didn't just leave you. Baby, I'll never be able to forgive myself." He puts his bruised hand on my cheek and his eyes become glossy.

"Look I'm fine Nick. You're here now and that's all that matters." I walk forward and I place my arms around his neck and his hands go around my waist. 

"I love you, Baby." He stares into my eyes and then he kisses me.

"I love you too," I say in between kissing him. My lips move down from his lips to his neck.

"Liv." He whispers as I kiss further down his body until I'm kneeling in front of him. My hands go down to his jocks and his eyes widen.

"Really?" He sounds shocked but quite impressed.

"Really," I whisper and I take his jocks off and his hands run through my messy hair as I go down on him. He picks me up halfway through and as we make our way to the bed, he gently lies me down and hovers over me.

"I'm so fucking in love with you Olivia Bell." He says as he brushes the hair off of my face and I pull him more onto me as we kiss. He slowly takes my underwear off and throws it on the floor and kisses me again.

"I love you to Nick Rhodes," I whisper and we instantly go at it again. Honestly, I don't think I would ever be able to love someone as much as I love him. I could literally be anything in this world, but I want to be his forever and it's a scary thought, but he's my best friend, the man that has bought me so much heartache but his also the man that's taught me what love is and that's always been there, no matter what. How could someone not love him? 

"Morning Baby." Nick gives me a lazy good morning kiss and as I open my eyes, he is towering over me, shirtless with grey track pants and cappuccinos in his hands.

"Morning." I slowly sit up and I cover myself up with my white sheet as I take the mug out of his hand and he slowly sits next to me.

"Did you sleep well?" He winks.

"Hm not too bad." I wink back as I sip my coffee.

"What do you want to do today?" He smirks.

"Jay mentioned something about the beach didn't he?" I smile and finish my coffee and Nick does the same and as he puts his mug down, he gets up and reaches his hand out to me.

"And now?" I tilt my head and wince a bit as I get up and the sheet falls to the ground and Nick smirks.

"A bit sore from last night?" He winks and I bite my lip thinking about it.

"Maybe a tad bit." I wink back and as I head to the bathroom he rushes past me and heads to the bathtub.

"I know just what you need." He whispers and he runs a bath and puts bubble bath in.

"I love you," I say as I get in the warm, soapy water and my body instantly relaxes. Nick gets undressed and gets in as well sitting opposite me. It's a tight squeeze especially with his long legs but it's okay, he's worth it.

"I love you too." He says and he rubs my feet.

"So, are you really okay Liv?" 

"I'm fine Nick. I just don't want to talk about it." I say and he clenches his jaw.

"You don't always have to be so strong you know." 

"Nick, just drop it." I snap and he rolls his eyes.

"Fine." He says. I look at him and I can tell he's a bit irritated. I move forward and I lean over him until our lips touch.

"I love you," I murmur and I kiss him again.

"I love you too, baby." He says softly and he places his hand on my jawline, "So much." He adds. I lay back on my side of the tub and he goes back to rubbing my feet.

"Baby, can I ask you something?" 

"Yes?" I smile and he swallows hard and his eyes don't leave my foot.

"Was having sex with Brad better than me?" He quickly looks up and then looks down again, rubbing my foot.

"We umm-, we never had sex, Nick." I play with the bubbles floating on the water and Nick stops rubbing my foot and masks his relief.

"So you haven't?" He clears his throat.

"No, we didn't." I slightly smile.

"Why?" 

"Because it just didn't feel right and we were always interrupted." I shrug.

"And you and Kim?" I raise my eyebrow and Nick shrugs.

"We never did." He rubs my other foot and avoids eye contact again.

"Really Nick?" I raise my eyebrow.

" Why do you sound so shocked?" He scoffs.

"You did say you cared for her?" I shrug.

"Yeah, cared for her, not in love with her." He rolls his eyes and my heart starts racing.

"You're the only one I've ever been in love with Liv. Ever." His tone is possessive but sincere.

"Same," I whisper and he just gives me a small smile.

"Okay, we need to finish. The beach sounds like a good idea." Nick says and we finish up in the bath. The beach is quite quiet today despite it being sunny.

"So Jay, where is everyone else?" Nick asks.

"Um, they said they'll be here soon." He brushes his hands through his wet, blonde hair and picks his surfboard up again, "A wave Nick?" He motions to the ocean and Nick stares at me and then at his surfboard.

"Yeah." He says, kisses my forehead and I watch as the two guys run into the ocean and disappear into the waves. I take a seat on the warm sand and I just take in the fresh, ocean breeze.

"Hey, Olivia." Aiden and Jane make their way to me.

"Hey, guys." I stand up and hug them both and they put their bags down next to mine.

"Where's everyone?" Jane asks.

"Still coming." I shrug, "Nick and Jay are surfing." I point to the two boys.

"Oh perfect. Think I'll go join them." Aiden takes his shirt off and Jane grabs it and pulls in back on him.

"You can't." She demands. 

"Oh yeah." He looks down back at her and gives her a small smile as he sits next to me. I guess he forgot about the recovery time from his surgery, although, he does look a lot better already.

"So how are you feeling Aiden?" 

"I'm okay, Jane is doing a good job at taking care of me." He smiles, grabs her hand and she blushes.

"I'm glad you're feeling better. I just wanted to say thanks again for looking out for me." I give him a sincere smile and he nods.

"Always here fo-."

"Hey, guys." Dylan and Elaina interrupt Aiden and we all get up to greet them.

"Hey." I hug Elaina and she takes a seat next to us.

"Liv, why are your and Nicks's leather jackets on the floor in the lounge and his shirt?" Elaina raises her eyebrow and smirks as I go completely red. I look at everyone's smirking faces.

"Um, I-I don't know." I probably look like a tomato at the moment.

"What's wrong?" Nick makes his way to me with his surfboard in his hand, messy wet hair,. and water trickling down his toned, muscular body.

"Nothing, we just asked about the leather jackets and white shirt on the floor in the lounge." Dylan winks and Nick smirks.

"Well you know, it was hot," Nick smirks and everyone starts laughing.

"What's so funny?" Collin and Jess walk towards us and my eyes instantly go-to little Mike who's wearing a cute little blue outfit and bucket hat and is fast asleep in his mom's arms with a bumblebee pacifier in his mouth.

"Nothing nothing," I smirk and she hands little Mike to me. I look down at the sleeping baby and it's just amazing how tiny he is.

"Here." Collin sets up his baby basket and I slowly place him in it.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Elaina asks and we all look at her.

"Surf a bit, go to beach bums for lunch, tan and swim some more, and maybe tonight bonfire?" Jay asks and everyone nods.

"Sounds good," Nick adds and he pulls me into his cold, wet body.

"Wanna try surfing?" Aiden asks Jane and points to the water.

"Sure." They get up.

"Join us?" They ask everyone else.

"I'll stay here with Mike." Jess says and Collin sits back down, "No babe, go surf." She smiles and he gets up.

"I think I'll stay here," I add, kissing Nick and he frowns.

"Just one wave baby?" He pleads and I smile.

"Sure." I look at Jess and then at Nick and we all head towards the water. I freeze up as I feel the cold water against my toes but Nick pulls me into the water and we head towards the others and we all surf or in my case, fall off of the board. I head back to the shore.

"Done so quickly Liv?" Jess looks at me and then at baby Mike who's fast asleep.

"Yeah." I grab my towel. The rest of the day we continue on and everyone is having so much fun. Elaina, Jess, Jane and I went to buy some lunch for the evening while the boys set up the bonfire.

"Yeah it was so funny, Elaina and I almost decided to go to SA with Collin and Jess but then we didn't." Dylan says and he looks at me and looks away.

"Oh. I didn't know that." I shrug.

"How didn't you know Liv?" Nick frowns and everyone quitens down.

"Well before university started, we all had a huge fall out and-." I look at everyone and I look down.

"Yeah she basically fought with all of us and left to uni alone." Dylan says and I roll my eyes.

"What happened?" Nick asks as he narrows his eyes at me and then he looks at everyone else.

"Well for starters, she was upset about you and we originally planned a camping trip and she didn't want to go even after it was all paid." Dylan takes a sip of his drink and Nick clenches his jaw.

"Yeah and at some point she blamed me for everything and all of that." Aiden has a small smile on his face. I know not to take this personally because we've all worked through it and all of that.

"Yeah it was a tough time but eventually it all worked out and we all chilled with each other." Elaina adds and she smiles.

"Rough." Is all Nick says and he takes a sip of his beer.

"Yeah. I am super glad we all sorted things out and we are all good." I add and I look at the smiling faces and I lean my head on Nick's shoulder.

"Same guys. Same." Aiden says. Eventually everyone starts roasting marshmallows and we enjoy the rest of the night. Man I am so lucky to have these people in my life.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.1K 14 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
3.3K 155 35
|Complete| How do you choose? How do you choose between two amazing people? Two people who would do anything to be your anything? Two people who choo...
93.1K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
83.3K 1.3K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...