Tom in the Streets... Loki in...

By esethmere

•Tom Hiddleston X Y/N •There is an age gap, the reader is 21/22 at the start of this and tom is 39/40 too. •... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Event, First Glance
Chapter 2: Sunday (April 11th)
Chapter 3: The Strip Club
Chapter 4: 'FATHOM' Table Read
Chapter 5: 'Kyra'
Chapter 6: July
Chapter 7: 'Moments'
Chapter 8: Birthday Sex
Chapter 9: Almost September
Chapter 10: Wedding Planning
Chapter 11: Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
Chapter 13: Hiraeth
Chapter 14: *click*

Chapter 12: Premiere

486 12 6
By esethmere

(I decided instead of writing in 1st person i'll do more of a 3rd person narrative, i'll slowly shift into it 🌚.)
[⚠️Content Warning :⚠️ Some Smut 👁👅👁✌🏽]

I got off the plane and walked outside to see Tom waiting there for me. "Y/N, HERE!" he signaled towards me, i walked to him and hugged him and he pecked a kiss on my forehead smiling widely, and then *Click*, it happened again. There was no camera or anything in sight! we brushed it off but hurriedly sat in the car and went home.

I arrived back home and Tom helped me unpack my suitcase then grabbing a thin box from my suitcase out and handing it to me. I then realised that it was the lingerie and gulped, hoping that he didn't notice or know what was inside of it. I continued tidying up and Tom wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me close and kissing my neck, making me feel ticklish and giggle a little making his face light up with a huge smile. "Princess?" He asked with a soft voice. "Yes?" Y/N replied furrowing her brows, whilst anxiety ran through her veins. "Want to get dinner?" He asked still kissing Y/N's neck, whilst also peppering kisses on her jawline. "Sure,
babe." Y/N exclaimed in joy and happiness as Tom held her tighter, resting his head in her neck.

"Y/N? Princess, food's here!" Tom subtly shouted to call Y/N out her room. She immediately came out and sat on the couch next to Tom who was taking the takeout out of the bag. They both ate and talked about what they had missed out on.

"The Premiere's in a few days Y/N." Tom spoke out randomly. "Yeah, I can't wait. I'm thinking of wearing a green dress or either an Orange one, i'll figure it out." Y/N replied chalantly. "Princess?" Tom furrowed his eyebrows and said in a low and deep voice. Y/N getting concerned then replied, "Yes, Tom? What is it?"
"Be my date to the premiere, we don't have to tell anyone that we're together but that we're just going as friends." Tom exclaimed. "I would Lovee that babe. why did you get doubt i'd say no?" Y/N asked feeling more relieved. "Ah well, just anxiety on the moment haha." Tom replied smiling in slight embarrassment. "Also Y/N, wear the green dress, suits you more princess." He said at Y/N looking her deeply into her eyes. "Oh so you got a Loki kink huh", Y/N said laughing and giggling then swing Tom realise and him choking up slightly then laughing along with her. He reached close to her ear and whispered "Kneel before me" in his Loki voice, making Y/N blush furiously, upon this making Tom Chuckle a great amount. He was teasing her and for sure she'd get him back later. They both cuddled up and fella sleep in each other's arms.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Time Skip lmao, The Day of the Premiere)

'9:05am' Y/N's phone alarm woke her up, it was a very special day today! it was finally the premiere.

Y/N shot up out of bed with adrenaline and went to get ready. She had a hot relaxing shower and did some very fancy shmancy skincare, gaining confidence like never before. From the corner of her eye she saw the green/gold lingerie she had bought and decided to wear it and match it with her green dress, "Tom'll definitely like that" Y/N thought to herself. Feeling cheeky and confident Y/N snapped a few photos of herself in the lingerie, sending them off to Tom with no hesitation nor thought before doing so.  He replied almost instantly with 'Wow Princess'. hopefully he liked it Y/N started to panic, but it was all fine because adrenaline was really pumping today.

Y/N made herself a brew (tea, coffee if you prefer), and relaxed for a while before putting on the girlies green dress, it was silky and smooth and accentuated Y/N even more. She paired it with gold jewellery, going for the loki type of theme, and she still was wearing the lingerie underneath, hoping for something to happen tonight. For her makeup she applied a green/black smoky eye with eyeliner and lashes, adding in gold shadow in the inner corners which made her eyes pop and glisten. She applied bronzer, contour, blush and a pinky nude lip to look natural. Her hair was gorgeous and looked so perfect!

When she had finished getting ready she walked out her apartment and stepped inside a fancy cab that's had been pre called for her. It was Lavish, there was champagne that tasted like a rosy heaven and turkish delight that was precious as pearls.

Walking out the car into the venue it was absolutely terrifying but in a good way.  Y/N walked into the venue away from the cameras and into a more secluded area, there she saw Tom and he greeted her and kissed her deeply and passionately, noticing the lingerie under the dress he smirked and pecked a kiss on her collarbone making her giggle slightly and wince in delight. Y/N then took a bold move and looked at him, slightly biting her lip and and running her hands down his shirt, he was wearing a black suit with a dark green tie and a gold ring. Before Y/N could do anything more, another person arrived and Tom and Y/N cleared their throats and walked out onto the red carpet. They took their individual red carpet photos and then took a few more together and with the rest of the cast. Tom put one of his hands around Y/N's waist making her tremble slightly.

As they both walked off into a make private area once more Tom give her Y/N a passionate but scandalous kiss hoping no one see but then *click*, again, there it was. It could be the photographers for another photo but Y/N lightly and jokingly slapped Tom, making his eyes fill up with lust.

———————————————————————————
(Tiny Time Skip, Around 3-4 hours) (also imma say; you're so beautiful, loved and cared for! you're body is perfect and so are you! :) <3)

[Also Smut here 👁👅👁]

You and Tom got into a cab together and heard another *click* but didn't think much of it as there was a lot of photographers around. He took you to his place and entering his home he whispered into your ear "teasing me, huh?" Y/N's stomach felt queasy with butterflies and lust.

She took a chance and didn't hesitate to kiss him and fighting him for dominance, Tom let her for a few seconds before he grabbed her by her waist and pinned her up on the nearest wall, kissing her roughly. Before he did anything more he asked Y/N, "You sure you want to do this Princess?" Y/N agreed and he lifted her up, Y/N's legs around his waist whilst he still kissed her and talking her to his bedroom.

He layed you down on his bed, then standing up he took his blazer off and Y/N sat up and unbuckled his belt but Tom gripped her wrists tightly and pinned them up against her head and tied them up with his belt. Tom took thumb and teased Y/N's lip: then saying "You're such a tease aren't you Princess",
Y/N then began opening her lips a bit more allowing the tip of his thumb to enter them, she moaned erotically, knowing what she was doing to him, he smirked, she did it one more time and this time she also rolled her eyes slightly backwards and Y/N felt Tom get harder doing so. "Enough Pet", Tom spoke enunciating 'PeT', He whispered closely to her and deeply saying, "How about I shut you up for once"
You could feel yourself get wet and more butterflies erupted in your stomach. Y/N let out a "mhm" teasing him further making him grip his hand around her throat and whispering into her ear "You better take my Cock like a good girl, Princess". This sent vibrations and shivers down Y/N's spine.

He undid his belt form her wrists and Y/N sat up then Tom lifted the dress over her perfect and beautiful body, (a/n:yes you're beautiful and perfect, dont deny it), he gasped in shock as he couldn't believe how beautiful Y/N us and how lucky he was to have her. Y/N piled down his sleek black trousers to reveal the bulge that had formed. He kneeled down slightly kissing Y/N passionately and lovingly, then standing back up before she took his dick in her hands, he was already so hard for her and she could tell he wanted her, badly. she began to tease his cock, then taking it into her mouth and licked and sucked up and down it, he let out a moan making her more eager, she edged him a few times. He took her hair into his hands, tightening his grip on it as he orgasmed in her mouth and his head tilt back in ecstasy. a few seconds after he lifted her up by her hair and kissed her hard, tasting himself in her mouth and lips.

Tom put his hands on Y/N's lower back, pushing her further into his chest, she grabbed him by his tie and he took of her bra to reveal her gorgeous body, he took her onto the bed and got on top of her kissing down her jawline, then her neck then to her breasts. He looked in her eyes, both of their eyes filled with lust, hunger and love. He kissed around her nipples, teasing her, the then kissed down onto it and began sucking it giving her pleasure, he noticed this as Y/N mosned softly against his head, he then did it harder to make her moan louder in ecstasy.

He repeated the same on her other breast, then kissing back up her cleavage, then kissing her stomach, moving lower and lower sending heat and vibrations down her spine. The lower he kissed, the more Y/N became weak and gave in towards the pleasure. Tom reached to her panties and rubbed over her clit with his thumb teasing her. she moaned softly, wanting more. He chuckled and smirked at his impact on her. Within a moment he ripped of her panties with his teeth, then kissing her inner thighs, getting closer and closer making Y/N get hotter and hotter between her legs. He lifts up Y/N's legs and puts it on his shoulders carefully. He kisses your inner thugs teasingly once more. He then kissed your clit softly, His tongue is careful at first and he licks you softly and teasingly a few more times making you quiver in your seat. Then with no warning he has a quick and rough pace hit it's still careful and soft. He has a quick and soft rhythm, you moan his name and he chuckled sending vibrations making you quiver once more. He quickens his pace but keeps the same rhythm. He continued eating you out until you grabbed his hair and he stopped for a moment. reading you with mischief then smirking before going back in and sucking on your clit and stopping again another few times, you finally orgasm and whisper-scream his name whilst your hands are still tangled in his gorgeous silky hair.

He kissed back up your stomach and between your breasts and then to your lips making you taste yourself, you both moan softly into each other's mouth and you can feel his dick get hard beneath you again. He slowly puts his dick into you making you moan incoherently, he grasps your neck and moved faster and faster making Y/N's legs tremble. He kissed her neck and Y/N's eyes rollback and her back arches as he deepened himself and they both moan and orgasm then collapsing into each other chuckling softly and panting. He kissed her on her lips then her forehead saying, "That's my Princess, or should I say Pet hmm?" he winked at her. Y/N replied by blushing and hiding her face between his neck and chest. Y/N's eyes felt heavy and she fell asleep and Tom did too, resting his head on hers. They cuddled between the blankets and each other's bodies.

—————/ The Next Morning/——————

They both woke up besides each other and Tom kissed Y/N passionately and she kissed him back with more intensity. They layed next to each other for a while before Y/N asked Tom "Hey, you know how Fi and Joshs' wedding, do you want to be my date to it? ik you might not want to and it's in a few months, but be my date? I totally understan-"
Tom cut her off by kissing her and cupping her cheeks and saying yes to her. He then rested his head on her upper chest, tangling his hands with hers, then looking up at her beautiful face and he said "I love you Y/N", without any hesitation you smiled back and with tears too king your eyes replied "I love you too Tom". You both cuddled back up for a while before getting up and completing the day.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A Few Months Passed and everything was going well between you and Tom, he had asked you to move in with him and you did, everything was just Perfect and you had the wedding coming up too...

[Also Enjoy This Photo:]

{A/N: This is probably the longest chapter i've written, i hope you like and what's your opinion on it! Also as soon as i've finished this book i'm starting a Spencer Reid one!
How do you want this book to end?}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.7K 55
This is my first work. The time line is after Ragnarok but let's imagine Asgard wasn't destroyed and infinity war/ endgame didn't happen. I don't wa...
310 23 2
A 2 part fluffy and smutty story You live and work at Avengers Tower as their resident PA. You and Thor are best friends. You recently confessed to h...
340K 11.7K 38
After losing her sister in a car accident, 25 year old Jessica Blackwell is broken, lost, and guarded. One man may the the only person to change all...
25.6K 459 12
~I stepped backwards but tripped and landed on the floor. Still crying, I saw Loki getting closer to me.~ You come from a line of people who have sp...