Entity 303 x reader

بواسطة Lokisgirl17

I haven't seen too much Entity 303 x reader stories so I thought I'm gonna create one myself. In this one all... المزيد

Key and A/N
Prologue
A/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 and A/N
Chapter 6
A/n
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/n
Chapter 14
A/n
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/n
A/N

Chapter 5

264 14 8
بواسطة Lokisgirl17

Entity's POV
As soon as we heard someone come near Y/n door I teleported out of there. I didn't want her to get into trouble. I was mad though. I was so close to kissing her but we got interrupted. I walk to a certain point and sit down. I look off into the distance and barely see her house in the distance. I keep fighting the thoughts in my head. Should I go back and kiss her or completely forget about the feelings I have grown for her?' I sigh and stand up. I head back to my house. I fall asleep the minute I get into bed, explaining how I should tell Y/n that I am in love with her.

Y/n POV
I was sad that Entity left. I was also disappointed that we had to stop so far from each other. Our lips were so close, if my mom never walked in, I would have kissed him. God look at myself I'm already getting mad because I didn't kiss someone I only knew for a couple days. I lay in my bed and fall asleep debating on if I am starting to fall in love with Entity or not.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.9K 201 12
#2 in the Destruction Trilogy So we're back home. Everything's going back to normal and Sky, Bajan, Jerome and Sub are continuing with their lives. U...
2K 77 54
This is the final book of the What am I Up Against trilogy. (This book will be longer than usual so I can add pictures and awesome little updates f...
27 0 8
She wasn't a normal girl to start off with; her parents never treated her like a child but as a weapon. She grew up being a fighter and her parents w...