My Helper

By my-taekook

Jungkook is a usual cold hearted and a workaholic CEO with a cute 5 year old adopted daughter, Daisy who is n... More

Summary
DAISY
THE DAD
CAFÉ BOY
FAN
DREAM
JOB
FIANCÉ?
LISA
PANIC
MoM
calm down
FEELING
TIRED
DATE PLAN
BLUSH
DATE
SAVED
FLUFF
SAD
SWEATER
ADMISSION
ALMOST
MARRY
COURT
END
Thank You (not a chapter)
EPILOGUE

NAMJIN

26.9K 1.2K 395
By my-taekook

JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V.

Currently I am standing outside Daisy's room, retraining myself from banging my head on the wall from the amount of time they're taking to get ready.

Yes. Today is Namjin couple's wedding. I am really excited! Excluding the fact that I have been waiting here for almost an hour now and we're late.

The door opened as A cute looking giggly angel appeared. She was wearing a cute white frock with net sleeves and a small silver pin.

"you took forever!"

I said dramatically as Daisy giggled.

"eomma twook time not me!"

"i am right behind you, you naughty kid."

I looked up amd I swear,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He looks E-tae-real!

"I know I know I am beautiful. Let's go now"

He held my hand as he picked up Daisy and dragged me outside. I just sighed at his over excitement.

We got in the car as the driver started driving to the venue. It was still morning, and the sunlight was quite soothing and warm.

We had decided to keep the wedding im the morning so we could have a small party at night with drinks and everything. Just the 7 of us.

We reached the venue and everything looks so beautiful. Though we were late, everything looked like it's just prepared.

The wedding bells were ringing gently, the gentle breeze was passing by me, as the Sun had it's own beautiful effect as I looked at Taehyung. Literally everything I want.

Taehyung standing their in a wedding dress, holding a bouquet, looking fine as ever with wedding bells ringing gently in the background.

"-kook? Kookie!?"

I snapped out of my beautiful dream as I looked at Taehyung.

"they've already exchanged the rings. We're gonna be late for the vows. Hurry up"

I nodded as we went inside. We departed our ways as Taehyung went towards Jimin and Hoseok while I went towards Yoongi and (your name)

(your outfit)

They started exchanging their vows as they smiled fondly at each other, literally drowning in the other's eyes while they had a natural smile on their face.

There parents were sitting on the first row as the dads looked quite happy and the moms were a little emotional.

I looked towards Taehyung and his eyes were shining because of the tears that were threatening to fall.

I decided to text him.

'Ok Jungkook. You gotta write something cute. Something caring. Something speacial!'

TAEHYUNG'S P. O. V.

My phone dinged as I looked at it. I blinked a few times trying to clear my image and saw a message from Jungkook.

Kookie💜
They're not going anywhere. Why are you crying?

I looked at Jungkook and giggled seeing him having his hand over his face, looking somewhat dissapointed. Maybe he wanted to be cute.

But I gotta say, he would be wearing a trash can and still be looking hot as ever.

Finally, the vows were exchanged as the namjin couple kissed!

(use your imagine! Sorry.)

They smiled and thanked everyone. Their parents talked for a while as a man walked up to me.

"hey beautiful"

"I am straight"

I said without looking at the person.

"Oh what a pity. My name is Chaneol by the way"

"it's ugly"

I replied as I continued looking at Daisy who seemed to be listening something carefully, (your name) was telling her.

Besides, I know this guy pretty well. Namjoon hyung's pervert cousin. He's just gets too dry at times and wants to get laid everywhere.

"you know, I know this plac-"

I felt a familiar pair of warm, muscular hands around my waist as I blushed.

"Hey babe. Daisy is calling for her mom. You should go"

The chaneol dude gritted his teeth as he went towards another group of girls.

Jungkook spun me around as He held my waist.

"and where's my thank you"

"asks the one who can't even flirt properly"

"Yah!"

I giggled as I got on my toes and pecked his cheeks while thanking him. He pouted asking for more as I hit his chest.

We all talked for a while, which included alot of teasing of Namjin. Finally it was time to leave and get wasted as (your name) walked up to me.

"I am kidnapping Daisy for today. Will leave her tomorrow afternoon at your place. Peace out"

I giggled and nodded as (your name)  picked up Daisy and went outside.

"Let's go before the reporters come here"

Jimin said as we nodded. Since Jungkook and Namjoon hyung are quite famous, we have to check out for the reporters.

We got in our cars as we drove towards Namjin's new mansion. We parked the car as all of us went inside.

It was pretty neat amd settled but everyone were too busy, running towards the mini bar to notice the house.

Everyone got themselves their drinks except me. Well at least one person needs to stay sober.

We all went towards the balcony in the the second floor.

It was already night time which made the view look alot more beautiful with the neon coloured tables and chairs kept there.

They all started drinking and chatting, remembering all the embarrassing stuff and old times.

An hour passed and I swear, I haven't seen them THIS drunk.

Namjin were making out on the couch as I slowly opened the door, you know, just in case.

Jimin was fighting on putting one of neon lights on Yoongi's face, saying he wants to highlight him.

Hoseok was wobbling here and there, trying to reach the empty alcohol bottle kept on the table, which I guess, he assumes is filled.

Jungkook was- wait. WHERE'S JUNGKOOK-

Suddenly someone pulled me inside as I flinched.

I was being pinned on the wall with someone holding my hands above my head as I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Jungkook.

His eyes were barely opened as his hair was wet from the sweat.

He had removed his coat which leaves him only in his white shirt, who's buttons are struggling to remain close, while it gave a good view of his abs.

He looked towards where I was looking and smirked.

"Looks like someone is enjoying the view alot huh?"

I blushed as I shook my head. He smirk widened as he moved his face towards the crook of my neck.

I felt something wet there As he started kissing my neck. His kisses went up to the side of my lips as he stopped.

He looked in my eyes carefully as he finally closed the gap, sealing our lips together.

I missed this feeling of his soft and wet lips on mine. He started moving his lips slowly as I kissed him back.

He licked my bottom lip as I slightly opened my mouth. His tongue entered my mouth as I could feel it moving towards each corner.

He started sucking and abusing my lips as I let out small moans.

Luckily, before things got any further, I managed to pull away. He whined as he hid his face beside my neck again.

He released my hands slowly as I heard soft snores. I giggled and hugged his waist tightly.

We stayed in the same position for a little while as I enjoyed the warm and tingly feeling, he was providing.

And Hopefully, it won't be the last time.

➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜

OmG soo many Votes!! Aaaaaa!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 10.3K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
131K 3.4K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
173K 7.9K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...
BRAT By 𐤀

Fanfiction

1.4M 73.3K 62
Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsible and immature people at any cost. But f...