My Slytherin Prince

By DracoPotter014

Harriet Potter, sister of Harry Potter takes you through her journey at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wiz... More

I thought it was a dream...
Potions class.
The Yule Ball.
My name was forgotten...
What did I do?
The Next Day...
Draco's Birthday!
The next day of my Happy ever after...
Then he...
Is it Love?
Harry and Ginny's fight.
The Ball.
Was I a disappointment?
Quidditch!!!
Revenge on Pansy!!!
Snape's Office.
Parent Meeting...
Dream of thoughts...
Is it over?
Family is a heart-breaker.
Why does a Prince always need a Princess?
Sick of Love?
Another Love Story dream...
Can it be?
The Yule Ball.
A date with destiny.
Can't we just be happy for once...
Harry being sweet?
Fame Issues?
Quidditch Smashed...
The Kiss I Never Wanted!
Draco's Secret!
My Secret was out!
Cedric's Proposal...
Disgusting Blackmail
The Maze
He chose me...
I am ALWAYS here for you...
We both made the wrong choices...
When was this over?
Words hurt, but bruises hurt worse...
The truth is coming out...
It all ends...
Always and Forever...
One Long Year Later...
Duties of being a head girl
The Halloween Horror
Then the memories came flooding back...
I am yours, you are mine, always and forever.
Dreams really do come true...
Credits

Is it a Love Letter?

12 1 0
By DracoPotter014

It was getting closer to the Yule Ball and I still had not got myself a date. I mean Hermione was trying to get me to go with Ron and Cedric Diggory asked me but there was only one boy I wanted to go with, but he was already taken by Pansy pug-faced Parkinson!
Myself, Ginny, Trixie, Cho and Luna where all going dress shopping after DADA, but I really was not sure if I really wanted to go.

I was making sure that my last sentence was clear with the instructions that Professor Snape had told us all to write down in our books, however, I was interrupted by a pice of paper hitting the back of my head.
As I unravelled the pice of paper that had been scrunched so many times, I read what was inside...

~Dear, Potter.
Please accept my invitation to the forest at 4:46.
From, D.M~

I really thought about whether or not I should go, I mean I knew who it was. I had been so upset these past couple of months about the break up and now Draco Malfoy had got my head in a twist again, wanting to speak to me in the forest.

After class I ran down to the forest as I told the girl's I would meet up with them later.
I could not see Draco anywhere. I was on my own, well so I thought...

There was two hands wrapped around my eyes and then he spoke. "Potter, I know you don't like me anymore, but I love you. I am in love with you. When I am with you I feel safe, myself and I am not scared to express myself to you. So will you do me the honours of going to the Yule Ball with me?" I turned around to face him and we smiled at each other, and that was the moment we both had been waiting for. Me and Draco kissed!

I was so happy that he was back with me, but I did not know what Pansy was going to think about this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 153K 83
" do you have me under a curse, diggory? " " no, what makes you say that? " " i feel completely under your control, and i can't s...
686 11 43
Draco Malfoy has nothing but hatered in his eyes for Potters. That is until Harry's twin sister comes into play. As Draco begins to deny his deep lik...
157K 2.9K 23
Harry potter is going to Hogwarts. But he's not the only one. He finds that he has a long lost sister. Follow her as she finds powers no one thought...
2.1M 45.7K 51
A Gryffindor girl, finally making her return to Hogwarts after being away for 5 years. A Slytherin boy, cocky, arrogant and lonely. The two unexpec...