RAYA AND THERE CHILDREN BONDI...

By AksharaNaira1

The story is after priya comes out of coma... And she tries to bond with twins... She becomes possessive tow... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
After 4 Months
Naina Takes Revenge
Mayra Gets Shocked To See Someone
Natasha Misunderstand Pari...
Mayra Revels The Truth
Mayra Accident
Shocking News For Kapoor
Priya Upset With Mayra
Pari Upset With Mayra
Raya Meets Roshni
Roshni Mother
Roshni Comes To Know The Truth
Twins Birthday
Raya Shattered
Priya Scolds Pari
Raya Finds Mayra
Priya Bash Up Mayra...
Priya's Silent Treatment
Priya Lashes At Pari And Mayra
Priya Forgives Mayra
Someone Realizes Roshani Truth
Ram Scold Mayra
DNA Report
Pari Lashes At Priya
Priya Teams Up With Daughters.
Pihu Shocked

Mayra Collapse...

214 30 3
By AksharaNaira1

Mayra and Pari is on the way to home....

Priya is egarly waiting for them... She wants to apologise to them for her behaviour... And wants to explain them her situation that she loves them a lot and she wants to spend time with them by any means...

But she doesn't want to create problems for them...

Mayra and Pari comes home...

Mayra is in deep thought about whatever she sees in Mall... She is not in her sense...

Priya- Pari and Mayra i am extremely sorry for ny behaviour... Mr. Kapoor explain me that i am getting possessive... I should not behave like this... Extremely sorry...

Pari- It's ok... I can understand... Sorry for loosing tempered on you... I should understand your situation...

Priya and Pari share a hug...

Mayra doesn't realize what is happening around... She is in her own thoughts...

Priya goes near Mayra-

Priya- Say something Mayra...? You are angry with me...? I am sorry for hurting you...

Everyone gets shock when Mayra doesn't respond to Priya and leaves from hall and moves towards her room and closes the door...

Everyone gets shock with Mayra's behaviour because no one understand that what happend to her... She is behaving exactly opposite to her nature..

Mayra is the person who never loose tempered... Always stay calm and understand other point of view... Even  she understands outsiders situation too... Mayra is much mature than her age...

Mayra's this behaviour hurt Priya...

Ram says he will talk to Mayra...

Ram is too hurt with Mayra's behaviour... Somewhere ram has much expectations from Mayra among all children... Because of Mayra's nature, Ram trust her a lot that she surely handle difficult situation with her maturity...

But she behaves indifferent with her mom and that too when priya apologise to twins...

Ram is about to go to Mayra's room...

Priya stops ram saying it was between Mother and Daughter... She says she doesn't want that her daughter forgive her under the influence of father...

Priya - Ram plz give her some time...

Pari thinks what happened to Mayra suddenly.... In fact in mall she explains me mom's situation... But now she is behaving much strange...
I think matter is something else... Because in mall she looks ok...

Should i tell this to mom and dad...But pari decides to stay quiet and give some time to Mayra...

After sometime -

Mayra's Room-

She is in deep shock recalling the moment of Mall... She doesn't even realize that because of her behaviour everyone is getting tensed...
She does not want to hurt someone or her nature is not like to hurt someone feelings and that too intentionally...

But she herself is hurt with the scenario which she saw in mall....

At Dinning Table-

Everyone comes but Mayra doesn't come to have dinner... In fact she does not open the door of her room...

Everyone is getting worried...

Pihu - Why mayra is behaving like this?

I don't think she is upset with mom... Matter is something else... In 17 years she never get angry on someone except that one incident ... She gets  angry at schools girls because they are bullying pari so much...

Other than that she never gets angry or does not even feel bad if anyone say something to her... She always think by others point of view...

Pari-What happened to Mayra?

Ram goes to Mayra's room but before ram goes priya ask him not to get angry or talk about my behaviour... I want to solve the matter on my own...

Ram nods... Ram goes to Mayra's room and opens the door with spare keys and ask Mayra to come to the dinner....

First Mayra denies but Ram insist so she goes to have dinner...

Priya gets happy to see Mayra...

Priya - Look Mayra I'll prepare all your favorite food and she serves the food to everyone...

Im whole dinner Mayra is silent and in her own thoughts... Everyone is looking at her and realize that she is not eating properly...

Pihu- Mayra is everything ok...

Mayra doesn't react...

Pihu loudly - Mayra is everything ok?

Mayra came out of her thoughts and says yes i am ok di...

Mayra is about to leave the Dinning table...

Mayra goes towards stairs but her vision gets blurred and she falls on the ground...

Everyone gets shocked to see Mayra on ground...

Everyone shouts- MAYRA

Everyone runs towards Mayra and ask her to open her eyes... Mayra is not responding...

Priya is crying badly... She blames herself for Mayra's condition... She thinks because of her possessiveness Mayra falls ill...

Pihu too blames her...

Ram tries to console priya and he too badly stressed about his daughter...

Kush calls doctor...

Pari doesn't understand that what happens to Mayra suddenly... She cries seeing her sister unconscious...

But pari is sure that Mayra is not angry or upset with Priya...

Kush takes Mayra too her room...

Doctor comes and checks Mayra...

Doctor revels that Mayra BP gets shot up...

Vikram family and Natasha also come to know about Mayra's condition so they comes to check on Mayra...

Doctor ask everyone that if everything is ok, if there is any tension to Mayra...?

Pihu blames priya that may be she put exam pressure on Mayra so much that she gets scared with the thought that what if she gets less markes...

Priya cries thinking might pihu is right...

But Pari revels to everyone that Mayra is not angry with Priya because in Mall mayra explain me about Mom condition...

Priya and Ram gets relived to know this... But gets tensed then what was thw reason for Mayra's sudden collapse...

Doctor gives medicine and says don't give any kind of pressure to her...

Doctor leaves...

Vikram - Don't worry Ram that everything will be ok... Nothing to worry...

Ram- Thanks vikram for coming... I really need your support...

Vikram- Don't make me feel outsider by saying this...

Priya seats beside Mayra... Neha and Natasha is also in room... Mayra is still unconscious....

Pari tries to recall that what might happened to Mayra that first she behaved weird and now her condition is getting bad...

She think everything is ok when they are watching movie and after that too mayra looks normal when we came outside of theatre...

Pari suddenly realised that she leaves Mayra alone for some minutes to get wallet from theatre... But she thinks she came back within 2 to 3 minutes...

She realised that when she came back after getting wallet from that time Mayra is silent in whole road from Mall to home...

Pari thinks what happend with Mayra in just 2 to 3 minutes...

Note- Guess what mayra sees in mall that her condition is getting bad...?

Next Part- Mayra thinks that whatever she sees in mall may be it was her imagination due to exam pressure... Natasha puts allegations on Pari... Mayra gets sure that it was not her imagination...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 7.5K 96
So this is going to be a Fanfiction on RAYA and their child Pihu. And it is going be based on the current track.
4.6K 240 4
A chance stumbling on the truth leads to many more revelations. Confrontations takes place and many need to answer. Will all of this bring together o...
RaYa Snippets By its_PMG

General Fiction

11.8K 585 12
One shots, random story ideas, and musings centered around Ram Kapoor and Priya Sood❤️
6.6K 315 14
Based on the popular tv show Bade Ache Lagte Hai but with my own twist of tale. It has been 5 years since the famous #RAYA got separated. But fate ha...