β„π• π•£π•Ÿπ•€ π•ƒπ•šπ•œπ•– 𝕒 𝔻𝕖𝕧�...

Od AfroDuckWriter

She was a girl with horns. She's the fire in the sin and those around her are damned by first sight. Those wh... Viac

-π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠-
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„™π•£π• π•—π•šπ•π•–-
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™- 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕀 𝔸 π•Žπ•–π•šπ•£π•• π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚- π•‹π•£π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•‹π•šπ•π• π•Žπ•– β„™π•¦π•œπ•–
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›- π”Όπ•Ÿπ•₯π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•– π”Όπ•©π•’π•ž 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜- β„šπ•¦π•šπ•£π•œ π”Έπ•‘π•‘π•£π•–π•™π•–π•Ÿπ•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕖𝕀π•₯
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟝- β„‚π• π•žπ•“π•’π•₯ π•‹π•£π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
-Chapter 6- Team B vs Team I
-Chapter 7- Go Iida!
-Chapter 8- USJ Attack
-Chapter 9- Slow Fall
-Chapter 10- Everything Went Dark
-Chapter 11- Cracking
-Chapter 12- A Day With Shoto Part 1
Chapter 13- I'm Sorry, Sparky
-Chapter 14- Meditate
-Chapter 15- The Race
-Chapter 16- Calvary Battle Part 1
-Chapter 17- Calvary Battle Part 2
-Chapter 18- I Remember You
-Chapter 19- Fight
-Chapter 20- That Hurt to Watch
-Chapter 22- Strawberry Vs Fried Ice Cream
-Chapter 23- The Spark in The Stars
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 1
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 2
-Chapter 24- The Stellar Hero Starshine
-Chapter 25- A Day With Shouto Part 2
-Chapter 26- Shy Guy
~𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•„π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕀~ ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™
~𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•„π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕀~ ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟚
~Chapter 27~ Aftermath of Hosu City
~Chapter 28~ Never Trust A Man With A Side Part
~Chapter 29~ Final Exam
~Chapter 30~ Pass
~Chapter 31~ You Can't Run Forever
We All Hate A/N
-Two Heroes- Part 1
-Two Heroes- Part 2
-Two Hero- Part 3 *Finale*
-Chapter 32- An Emotional Day
~Chapter 33~ An Undead Friendship
~Chapter 34~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 1
~Chapter 35~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 2
~Chapter 36~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 3 *Finale*
~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸŸ~ π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝
~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ ~ 𝔽𝕝π•ͺ π•Žπ•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕄𝕖
Important A/N

-Chapter 21- This Is My Dad

674 36 7
Od AfroDuckWriter

"Okay, now you can tell me, whats wrong." [Y/n] started, voice soft and comforting. She sat against the wall, legs crossed over one another. Shoto did the same keeping the girl at arms length.

"It was my dad." He confessed, not making eye contact with her.

"What did he do, now?" The girl questioned, with a sigh. Despite, only hearing stories of the hero, she was becoming to resent the man.

He took in a deep breath. "During the Calvary Battle, he saw that you were capable of outsmarting me and grabbing one of the headbands." He relayed, eyes closing. "He saw that there was someone stronger than his perfect weapon."

She frowned. "Hey, don't call yourself that. You're a human. Made of flesh, blood, and possibly sugar from how sweet you can be!" She added emphasis by gently pinching his cheek. This elated a small laugh from him as his cheeks turned slightly pink. "There's that smile I love!" She giggled, removing her fingers from his face.

She took his cold hand in hers giving him a gentle smile. "You shouldn't need to worry about what he thinks. Or what anyone thinks. Just be you."

A warm feeling suddenly spread throughout his chest. Then his arms. Then his head. Actually, his whole body felt like it was on fire.

"What is this?" Shoto quickly let go of [Y/n]'s hand, standing up while [Y/n] took her time in doing so, slightly disappointed the moment was interrupted.

"You must be Mr. Todoroki." She turned on her heel coming face to chest with a very tall and very muscular man. "It's a pleasure to finally be able to meet you, sir." Despite her polite words and sickly sweet smile her eyes told a different story. She stuck out her hand expecting him to shake the limb only for him to look at it with disgust. She lowered her hand to her side. "Not big on handshakes, I see."

Cold sharp turquoise eyes glared down at her. Not backing down the girl returned the glare, hair flaring and taking on a red color. "Looks like manners aren't a thing for you, huh?"

The man was visibly rustled by her statement as his flames on his face flared up.

And just like that, the two was within a silent contest. With a match of flaring hair and cold eyes. The air was becoming thicker by the second, making it almost impossible to breath. Especially, for the person watching it.

"[Y/n], don't." Shoto hand came to rest on your shoulder, feeling the far too heated skin. While, her confidence was something to acknowledge she didn't know when to back down from a challenge or a fight. No matter how big the threat was.

"Just because you passed a few rounds of child's play doesn't mean a thing." Endeavor sneered. "Once you face against Shoto, you'll fall apart." He warned, a malicious smile coming to his face.

"The day I lose to Shoto, is the day I'll start to enjoy being around you." She mocked, hand resting on her hip. The smile was gone in an instant as he growled at her.

"Just who the hell do you think you are?"

"My name is [Y/n] Hoshi." She stated, blankly. Her pale eyes stared forward towards him. But not at him. Through him. Almost like she was staring at his soul.

The number 2 hero wouldn't admit it, but he felt his heart momentarily stop, only to pick back up. Beating harder then before. "Hoshi?" He repeated.

"I hope I'm not interrupting something." If the room wasn't cold before, it was surely freezing now. The group of three looked over watching as a man stepped down the hall. Long pale pink strands hair followed behind him like a cape as he walked in precise and calm steps. Cold pale eyes were locked on them, making them all shift backwards ever so slightly till, they felt their legs grow numb. With each step closer he took the heavier the atmosphere around him became thicker and thicker. As if hands were coming to wrap around their throats.

It suddenly lightened when making eye contact with the single girl.

"Starlight!" He squealed, picking the girl up to swing her around before pulling at her cheek. "You did amazing!"

Name: Tsuki Hoshi

Age: 45

Quirk: Lunar Power

"Ugh!" The girl grimaced, turning a bright pink in embarrassment. "Don't do that!" She removed the man's hands from her cheeks rubbing the sore skin. "When did you even get back?" Despite her harsh sounding words, she was smiling like an idiot.

"Last night! Alexander wanted it to be a surprise for you since I missed out on your entrance exams." He explained, patting the silky curls on her head.

He turned to face the two males who had slowly but surely began to ease themselves backward. Rather from awkwardness or fear. The latter seemed to be the likely choice by the way the two stared at the man with careful eyes.

"Don't think I forgot about you, Enji." His eyes stared through the man, just as his daughter did, but this time everyone could feel the weight of resent in the room. He then turned to the two teens with a much lighter and carefree air around him. "Why don't you kids head out? Your matches are supposed to be starting soon."

"Moving right along to another match! From Class 1-A, we have the dark shadow himself, Tokoyami Fumikage!"

Tokoyami stepped into the arena staring forward at his opponent.

"VS! From Class 1-A the star that outshines them all, [Y/n] Hoshi!"

The girl stretched her legs and arms smiling at her classmate. "May the best hero win, Toko."

He nodded. "May the best hero win, [Y/n]-San."

"Ready...Set...Battle!"

Tokoyami sent out Dark Shadow to swirl around you. The shadow swung its claws at her making her back away to avoid getting snagged. Each step she took backwards she got closer to the edge of the white line.

"It looks like he's trying to knock her out of bounds," Momo muttered, seeing the same tactic that was used on her. With each step backwards her nerves bundled up. 'Come on, [Y/n]-Chan, do something...'

"It's interesting to see our classmates battle, ribbit." Tsuyu commented.

'One more swing.' Tokoyami watched as your heel just barely scraped against the line. He sent Dark Shadow after her one last time expecting her to move backwards. She rolled out of the way just as Dark Shadow went for another swing.

"Sorry about this, Shadow." She spun around her leg extended.

She brought it down in a cutting motion as a wave of stars was sent around the arena in a tidal wave. The stars were spread around in bright pulsing colors that caused the shadow entity to look around in panic.

"Lights, lights, there's so many!" Dark Shadow cried, moving around in a blind panic trying to escape it all.

"Dark shadow, retreat!" Tokoyami called out, taking notice of their frightened expression.

"And here I thought, our love for poetry would make her go easy on us." Dark whimpered, disappearing.

Tokoyami threw up his arms just as a kick was aimed at him. It pushed him back a few feet as he felt a hot burning pain through his forearms. He looked at his arms to see that the sleeves were slightly singed and damaged.

"Looks like we're seeing some true hand to hand combat this round!"

The relentless kicking continued as Tokoyami attempted to block each hit or dodge them altogether. "I can tell you're getting tired, Toko." She commented, noticing his movements getting sluggish. "Dark Shadow already took a lot of energy out of you."

"Then why haven't you finished the battle?" He questioned, dodging a hit to his shoulder.

"I want you to have a chance to impress the pro hero's." She admitted. "If I had blown you out of the arena in the beginning then no one would have seen your talent."

He paused only to resume his blocking. "That's...rather selfless of you, [Y/n]-San. Thank you for doing such a thing, but aren't you concerned you'll make yourself look bad?" Despite her selfless action, he knew that if she presented herself badly, the chance of her getting an internship would dwindle.

"Don't worry about me my little mockingbird~" She cooed, fluttering her eyelashes. The sudden action made him stutter in his movements. This was enough for her to grab his arm and toss him over her shoulder in one movement. His body slammed against the ground causing the dust around him to be kicked up.

"Tokoyami Fumikage has been thrown out of bounds! [Y/n] Hoshi will move onto the Semi-Finals!" Midnight announced.

Tokoyami groaned in his pain as he sat up. 'At least she didn't do that in the beginning.' He looked up to see a hand in front of him.

"I didn't flip you too hard did it?" She asked, holding out a hand to him. He took it as she helped him off the ground.

"Not at all." He lied, as he felt his back, ache from the shift in weight.

"You sure?" She giggled, noticing the way he stood stiffly.

"No." He caved, body giving in to the pain. "Please help me to Recovery Girl."

~Time-Skip~

'Now where did I put that blackberry gloss...' You walked down the hall, mind wandering as you looked for the fruit flavored gloss. "Did I leave it in the waiting room?" You pushed open the door not surprised to see the curly green haired boy sitting. "Hey, Strawberry. Have you seen my blackberry lip gloss, anyone?"

Said boy looked up from his notebook with tears in his eyes. "I'm going to die!" He cried. The waterworks began spraying you in the salty liquid.

"Not again!"

His tears ran dry as he wiped his eyes. "I don't know if I'll win this match. I know little to nothing about Todoroki and he didn't tell me too much either..."

The boy continued to ramble as you checked around for your missing tube of sweetness.

"He always attacks first and doesn't analyze."

"Not on the tables..."

"His Quirk is powerful, but at the same, he shows no restraint when using it! Like when he froze the building during the Combat Training and during his match!"

"Nope. Not on the floor either."

"But at the same time, he seems emotionally unstable with what he can do."

You snapped your fingers, "Oh, I forgot, I had Mina hold it for me!" You turned to Midoriya, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Don't think too hard, Izuku." You took a seat across from him crossing your legs over one another. "He's scared."

"Scared?" Izuku repeated. "Scared of what?"

"Himself." You answered. "Shoto may look and act strong, but in reality, he doesn't know how to completely let go when fighting."

His face twisted into one of concern. "Did he tell you about...the other side?" You nodded in confirmation. "Which means he's also told you about his scar..."

"I'll be blunt with you, Izuku." You sighed, feeling the sadness creep up your spine. "Shoto needs someone to help him embrace himself. Someone who can show him that he can be himself without having someone to pressure him." Her mind immediately shifted to the #2 hero.

"You two seem pretty close." He commented, absentmindedly. After the words left his mouth he quickly covered it. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that!" He apologized.

You watched as he became extremely flustered in a short amount of time. You couldn't help, but to let out a laugh. "Relax, Izu." You said, giving him an out of character, soft smile. "You don't need to apologize for anything. You didn't do anything wrong." Your freckles gave off a gentle glow at this.

Izuku felt the heat rise to his cheeks as he stared at you, mind only being able to draw a blank.

There was something different about you. Something he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Before he could ponder it anymore he, you stood up.

"I should get going so you can finish your strategy." You ruffled the curly hair only to cringe. "Jeez, do you even wash your hair?" You pulled your hand away from the course and almost dry hair.

"What's wrong with my hair?" He questioned, concerned.

"It's has no moisture and feels like a wild dogs fur." You huffed, crossing your arms over your chest. "After we help Shoto, we're helping your hair. If you plan on being a hero you need to take care of yourself."

(Endeavor is scared of someone? Looks like there's a first for everything.)

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

13.9K 492 17
ᴡᢻᡘᡏᡘ α΄Ήβ±α΅ˆα΅’Κ³β±ΚΈα΅ƒΛ£ αΆ ! Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ If your dreams don't scare you there too small. ❞ β™‘Λ—ΛβœŽ*ΰ³ƒΛšπŸ’:; ↳ ❝ Β‘ Stop moving ya head ! ❞ ╔═══...
549 7 21
𝐓𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞 Black π…πžπ¦πšπ₯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚π₯𝐞 and other various 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬, all in one story. 𝐅𝐨π₯π₯𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦 𝐭...
12.8K 101 35
-A Series of Smut and One Shots- X Reader = Gender Neutral Otherwise it'll specifically say male or female. (Characters are aged up to 18+ Think most...