The savior of worlds

By CPTSUCCESS

Well I'm dead. Yep. You heard me. But now God has given me a second chance. Let's save a world. Hell. Why sto... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Collab Announcement

Chapter 44

380 12 19
By CPTSUCCESS

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

I was back on the island with my troops. "LISTEN UP! I'm about to set out on a big mission! I need some volunteers!"

About 75% of the troops jumped at attention. Germa included. About 75,000 in number after the mass recruiting and Germa. Not to mention nearly all of the serious officers.

My eyes widened. "Well I didn't expect that much. Alright people grab your stuff and Reiju? I'm gonna need a bit of your fleet."

"Take it." She said with a shrug.

"Ok. Everyone who is coming with load up on the Germa fleet. We're going traveling!" I said.

Everyone who was going cheered and began to pack their things. Some had one last drink with some buddies who were staying behind. Some pulled last minute pranks. Some just had fun while they could.

Eventually everyone that was going got loaded up on the Germa Fleet.

As we departed I got on the P.A system. "Have any of you seen a different world? Because you're about too."

"THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?" The troops said before I bought a ticket and crushed it.

By the coast of Vale

As we exited the rush of nausea hit the troops like a fuckin truck. More than half threw up. The rest just fainted.

I cleared my throat. Then I yelled so loud it would make every drill instructor in the multiverse snap to attention. "RISE AND SHINE MAGOTS! I WANT YOU UP AND COMBAT READY YESTERDAY!"

Everyone including the previously unconscious soldiers snapped up and got to work immediately.

As they scurried around I opened a telekinetic link with Mercury.

"Me and the reinforcements are off the coast of Vale. Rendezvous with us now." I said into the link.

'Good to have you back sir.' I heard Mercury say.

Wait a minute. Good to have you back?

Oh shit.

"Mercury how much time has passed since I left?' I asked concerned.

'One month sir.' He responded.

'What's happened?' I asked.

'Salem has been making open attacks against civilization, several fanatic cults for both her and Ozma have popped up and began to attack us, and finally her whale has been terrorizing Atlas. But there is one thing that you are going to hate more than anything.' Mercury said.

I sighed. 

Fuck. 'Oh well.'

It's just a few messes. Then I can finally leave Remnant and save other worlds. After this One Piece. After that? We'll figure it out.

(Give me suggestions for worlds to visit)

'We're on our way to you.' Mercury said.

'Good man. You'll be looking for a castle on top of some snails.' I responded.

'Roger.' Was all he said before I cut off the link.

5 days later inside the Germa castle

I was sitting at a round table with my most trusted associates.

Faraam, Quelaag, Artorias, Ornstein, Adam, Whitley, Jaune, Mercury, Genichiro, Emma, Sekiro, Hazel, Roman, Neo, Ironwood, Quelana, Halflight, Filianore, Gwynevere, Lucci, Crocodile, Ohm, Momonga, Smoker, Hina, and finally Junior.

I took a deep breath.

"So you mean to tell me...IS THAT YOU LOST TRACK OF RUBY ROSE?!? LITERALLY THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON THAT COULD TAKE OVER IF SOMETHING WENT WRONG! NOT ONLY THAT BUT HER ENTIRE TEAM AS WELL?!?" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Everyone recoiled. Roman was the first to speak up. "I take full responsibility."

I turned on a dime and got right up in his face faster than he could blink. "Do you now? Then in that case Torchwick....FIND THOSE SPOILED LITTLE SHITS AND BRING THEM TO ME ALIVE! You have 1 month to find them! Go!"

Roman stood up and left the room as he got out his scroll and made a call. I turned to Hazel. "How is Oscar?"

"Kids doing good. He's been able to keep Ozpin locked away. His power is increasing daily and is a natural leader. He was even able to put an elite on their toes. Then they got serious."

I snorted.

"Good. I was scared that the troops had become complacent in my absence."

"Absolutely not. I've been working them like mules. Those idiots may not like my methods but I've been making them stronger." Mercury said in pride.

"Yet you can't direct troops for shit." Whitley said as he got out a cigarette and lit it. "That's my job."

"And yet I'm the one that deals with the threats you idiots can't make public." Adam said as he sipped some water.

"And here I am making sure you three stay in line." Jaune said as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Genichiro laughed. "This is what I missed."

Faraam smiled as well. "Indeed."

Halflight came back from making a pot of coffee and poured some for Filianore. "A group of misfit morons doing what we can to fix a world. It's refreshing isn't it?"

Filianore smiled as she kissed her husband on the cheek. "It is indeed."

I smiled as I sat down myself. I then directed my attention to Artorias. "I couldn't help but notice Ciaran isn't here. May I ask why?"

Artorias covered his face. "Oh no." I could practically hear the blush.

Ornstein spoke up for his friend. "Ciaran is pregnant. I'm the god father."

The room erupted in laughter. Quelaag spoke up first. "About damn time!"

Quelana then spoke up herself. "I was wondering how long it would take."

Gwynevere smiled warmly at Artorias. "Congratulations."

Ironwood got out his canteen and raised it. "To Artorias and  Ciaran!"

Everyone else did the same with the closest liquid they could find.

As I chugged down all of my estus I looked at Faraam. "How's Priscilla been doing?"

"She's been working as the new headmaster at Whitley's old academy." Faraam said as he put his arm around Quelaag.

"Really?" I asked as I put my flask away.

"Yes. She has been making quite a name for herself." Quelana said.

"I'm glad for her." I said as I motioned for my apprentices and Crocodile, Lucci, Ohm, and Momonga to follow me. "Excuse us."

As we left the room I guided them to my study where I closed the door.

"Override code blackout." I said and the windows shut. The door closed and locked. And the security cameras shut off. 

"I don't trust Roman to get the job done. Lucci hunt  down RWBY. Crocodile move to Vacuo and help the people there. Do not try to pull another Alabasta. Ohm move throughout Anima and hunt down the woman known as Raven Branwen. You can bring her in dead or alive. I don't care which. Momonga help coordinate troops with Ironwood. Adam work with Lucci. Mercury work with Momonga. Whitley and Jaune keep doing what you're doing. I'm going to the grimmlands to see what Salem has cooking. I don't want us to be caught with our pants down. Understood?" I ordered them.

"Understood." They said in unison.

As they left I rested at the bonfire in the room, refilled my estus, and opened a portal and walked through.

Let's see what the bitch has cooking in her kitchen.

I walked through the portal and saw the hell that was the grimmlands.

Oh shit.

We are so fucked.

At least one hundred full grown grimm wyverns. Fifty leviathans. Thousands of alpha deathstalkers. Not to mention the nevermores, ursas, and beowolfs.

Might as well thin the herd while I can.

I proceeded to focus all my energy into my core before I self detonated and everything went white.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490 0 76
Like all great fanfics, this one's ten times as epic. A great comeback story. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MEDIA PRESENTED IN THIS STORY! They belong to...
39.2K 304 12
This is a book for all of my oneshots and x Reader stories, sometimes I get random ideas between writing my main stories, these ideas were originally...
6.5K 111 22
C and Ohma have both made it back home, and now C reveals a plan he's had in the works for a long time. The Multiverse Clash, a super amazing tournam...
20.3K 673 55
Violets adventures are the most wonderful thing in the world. All of time and space was hers to explore. Nothing could stop her from achieving the be...