Strongest Eccentric Consort

Por UuHhUhUhUh

As the daughter chosen by the Heavens, she was already extraordinary from birth. However, with her talents co... Mais

NOTE
Chapter 1: Closely Attached Sisters?
Chapter 2: Command You to Get Out of City Lord's Mansion!
Chapter 3: The Cold And Ruthless Father
Chapter 4: Return Back 100 Times
Chapter 5: A Cold And Evil Man
Chapter 6: Mountain River Boundary Marker
Chapter 7: The Defiant Mountain River Space
Chapter 8: Reaching For What's Beyond One's Grasp
Chapter 9: Evildoers Talent
Chapter 10: Before I'm Angered, Leave!
Chapter 11: A Failed Troublemaker
Chapter 12: How is it possible?
Chapter 13: She... Must Remain Useless!
Chapter 14: The 'Alchemist God's' Memory
Chapter 15: I Don't Like it When Someone Points a Sword at Me
Chapter 16: Too Arrogant?
Chapter 17: Is This Boasting?
Chapter 18: You Are Indeed Playing Tricks on Me!
Chapter 19: Alchemy Union
Chapter 20: Teaching the Lecherous Man a Lesson
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39-40
41-43
44-46
47-49
50-52
53-55
56-58
62-64
65-67
68-70
71-74
75-78
79-82
83-86
87-90
91-94
95-98
99-102
103-106
107-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
Note
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171-175
176-180
181-185
186-190
191-195
196-200
201-205
206-210
211-215
216-220
221-225
226-230
231-235
236-240

59-61

713 27 5
Por UuHhUhUhUh

Chapter 59: Woman, You Are Looking for Death!

Her rationality was teetering at the brink. Lou Qianxue mustered her final strength and pushed the man's chest. "Dan Taiyuan, you, go!"

She had not expected that even though her consciousness was so blurred, she could still recognize this man and remember his name.

It seemed like the impression that this man had left was deeper than imagined.

Dan Taiyuan's handsome face remained cold and emotionless. He contemplated for a while before suddenly opening his mouth. "Space!" You have the space talent?"

However, Lou Qianxue, who was lying in his embrace, did not listen to his words.

At that moment, a red blush appeared on her beautiful face. Her starry eyes had become blurred, and waves of light rippled within them. They had lost its usual calmness and coldness. She was like a drunken cat, constantly rubbing onto his body.

As she rubbed, she muttered in a soft and weak voice, "So hot... So uncomfortable..."

Dan Taiyuan looked at her in a cold gaze. Eventually, he stared at the thin and pale fingers that were fumbling with his clothes. He coldly said, "Let go of me!"

Yet, the soft and fragrant body in his embrace remained tightly entangled around him, as if it was boneless. Her white arms reached towards the back of his head. She knelt on his body in a seductive manner, and tightly hugged his head. "Help me... So hot..."

Dan Taiyuan did not have time to react. His handsome face became buried into a pair of smooth and tender snow mountains...

The beautiful sensation made him instinctively rub against them with the tip of his nose.

Unexpectedly, in the next moment, the person sitting in his embrace suddenly let out a soft, yet sweet moan. Then, she softened and collapsed into his embrace.

At that moment, on Dan Taiyuan's constantly expressionless face, a human-like expression suddenly appeared.

He frowned.

When he looked at the woman in his embrace again, confusion and curiosity became apparent in his eyes.

The current her seemed very different from the previous two encounters.

Why was she like this?

As he wondered about it, as if his eyes had a mind of their own, his gaze landed on the lady's wide-open collar.

Her pale-white skin, the elegant lines of her collarbones, and the beautiful curvature of the snowy peaks were revealed.

Were those the things that he touched earlier?

The soft and tender sensation seemed to remain on his face. Dan Taiyuan's eyes were cold yet clear. Unconsciously, he reached out his hand, pinched it again.

Then, his eyes flashed.

Comfortable!

The woman in his embrace also seemed comfortable. She let out a sound that was similar to the purrs of a cat.

That sweet sound caused his scalp to become numb. His body became a bit weird and an unfamiliar sensation—one that he could not tell if it was comfortable or uncomfortable—flowed throughout his body.

That feeling had caused him to lose a bit of control.

However, he did not like the feeling of losing control.

He frowned. Although he felt reluctant to part with the sensation underneath his palms, he still pushed away the body in his embrace.

Afterward, he saw that the beautiful and seductive woman slightly opened her mouth. The expression revealed on her face seemed to be one of both pain and pleasure. It looked like she had completely lost her rationality, as she kept releasing soft moans.

Her clothes were also being increasingly pulled apart, revealing more of her tender and white skin. However, she seemed to have noticed his existence. She rubbed against his legs. Her white hands still fumbled on his body.

When the woman touched the forbidden area, his expression immediately changed. He could not help but let out a suppressed moan. "Woman! You are looking for death!"

His burning-hot palms tightly grabbed her hands, preventing her from touching again.

However, the feeling of his body losing control was becoming more and more severe.

He had not done anything, yet he felt like he was in an oven. Dense droplets of sweat appeared on his forehead.

No matter how ignorant he was, he understood it.

His body was being aroused!

###

Chapter 60: She Slept With Dan Taiyuan?

Dan Taiyuan realized what had happened to himself when someone pounced and pinned him to the ground.

As soon as he looked up, he saw a blushing woman acting coquettishly with him.

He hesitated for a moment and reached out to touch her shirt. He was just about to act, when he felt a powdery substance.

His eyes froze. He brought his powder-stained fingers to his nostrils and smelled them. His expression instantly turned cold.

Seduction pill!

Fury emerged in his cold and heartless eyes. The way he now looked at the woman on his body was akin to staring at a dead man.

Did she do this on purpose?

It was no wonder that someone like him, who had no feelings, no love, no desires, was feeling temptation.

So the pill is the reason!

If it was someone else, I would have beaten them into a broken corpse.

But...

Since it is her, I can still give her another chance.

After all, a companion has a natural sense of desire and compliance towards their dominator.

That's it.

Since I found her, and she wants it so badly.

I would give her what she wants!

But this kindness of his only comes once!

After he collected his thoughts, Dan Taiyuan instantly went from being submissive to dominant. He turned around, pinning down the glamorous and enchanting woman. Then, he unbuttoned her blouse...

Thin lips brushed past her pale, white, and soft ear. He pressed her wrist above her head, and his voice was very low and hoarse. In a kind tone, he warned, "No more next time!"

But what he never expected was that the person who wanted a next time, a next-next time, a next-next-next time, a next-next-next-next-next time...

Wasn't her!

It was him!

The skin of the woman beneath him was like fats, soft and boneless. A faint blush covered her entire body. She was passionate. She agreed with letting him kiss and touch her any way he wanted. She was pious like a sacrificial believer.

He put his charming face into his favorite mountain peaks and breathed in the sweet scent. Suddenly, he felt an indescribable feeling of happiness.

His big warm palms felt as if they were on fire. From top to bottom, they left a series of red marks on the delicate, white skin. Just that smooth, soft, and delicate feeling let him understood what it meant to be ecstatic.

No wonder everyone loves to do this kind of thing.

Indeed, it feels good.

He liked her aromatic and soft body, and also her crisp, sweet scent.

His warm lips left marks every few inches on her white and soft skin. They appeared all around her body. He did not let any part off...

Somewhere in the lower half of his body, he had been holding in the warm feeling for so long that it hurt. His temptation was about to explode, but his senses sort of broke that temptation.

To him, it was a very dangerous thing. But he did not seem to care.

Because he knew, the seduction pill was working...

Even if he lost his senses, he was still with her...

Night descended as the sky darkened.

Everything was silent.

Lou Qianxue's slim and pale fingers moved a little. Her dizzy head gradually became clearer.

It hurts!

How tiring!

There was not a part of her body that didn't hurt!

She felt as if her body had been disassembled and reassembled all over. She felt really exhausted.

It was as if she had no energy to even open her eyes.

She still hadn't regained full clarity. Lou Qianxue rested for a while before opening her eyes. Everything was pitch black before her.

Where is this?

Lou Qianxue got up. Suddenly, she felt some warmth.

This...

"Ohh..." Her body ached really badly. She had just stood up, and she fell back down again.

The previous memories flowed into her brain like rushing water.

Mo Youwei.

Seduction pill.

Dan Taiyuan!

Many scenes flew past her mind. Lou Qianxue's expression changed.

This situation... Could she have slept with Dan Taiyuan?

No way?!

Isn't that man very impressive?

###

Chapter 61: Why Don't We Forget About This Matter Happily!

The moment Lou Qianxue recalled that with the help of Chinese medicine, she had eaten a man, she felt guilty, anxious, and confused.

She remembered how Dan Taiyuan could make her vomit blood just by humming, and the lingering fear took over her body.

This man was not someone an ordinary person could provoke!

Although she did not know how she could do this to such a man...

She would die when he wakes up!

This cannot do!

I have to run!

Lou Qianxue bit her teeth. She did not bother about the pain and exhaustion she felt, and carefully withdrew from the warm embrace she was in.

Her waist was aching, and her wobbly legs were in pain. The most painful part of her body was of course her...

Huh?

After Lou Qianxue managed to stand up, she felt that it was somewhat not right.

She indeed felt like someone had beaten her whole body and slashed her legs a few times with a knife. A slight movement or a touch gave her excruciating pain.

However... the area around her legs which should've been in the most pain... was completely fine!

It was only a little numb!

What's going on?

From what I know, a woman would feel a 'her body was being torn apart' type of pain during her first time?

Lou Qianxue didn't know why it was different for her. Out of everywhere in her body, why was this part fine?

Could it be that she was exceptionally gifted?

No no no.

She could sense it.

It should be...

That man really did not ruin her chastity!

Hence...

A ridiculous thought appeared in Luo Qianxue's head. In the darkness, she could not help herself from swallowing her saliva as she looked at the blurry outline of the man lying down. Dan Taiyuan, who had formidable cultivation and powers...

He could not do it?

Or he did not want to?

Or did he not know how to?

Lou Qianxue shook her head. What was the point of thinking so much?

She still had many things to do. Love was not something her mind thought about, and she did not want to be tied down by responsibility. It was good that she had not eaten him up...

I better sneak away now...

However, just as she had taken two steps...

Her waist suddenly tightened!

Lou Qianxue groaned as her soft and weak body had been pulled down by someone.

She fell into a warm chest!

When she fell, her skin touched his. The realization struck her that she was naked. Even though Lou Qianxue could not see anything in the darkness, her cheeks turned hot.

Even her heartbeat was faster than usual...

At this moment, she did not know why, she recalled the second time she had met Dan Taiyuan. At that time, she had been embraced by him in his strong chest...

When she thought of this, Lou Qianxue's body trembled, and her heart quivered. She suspected that the remnants of the medicinal effects still remembered...

As she thought of it, she heard a 'click' sound.

The surroundings became bright.

The two of them, who were undressed and stuck closely together, had nowhere to hide.

"Where are you going?" The man said in an even tone. His face held a grim expression. and his gaze was cold

That expression was so strict and cold that it made Lou Qianxue's scalp numb.

She could not control herself from tightly grabbing onto the clothes she had used earlier to cover the beautiful scenery in front of her. The words escaped her mouth. "This is an accident. Nothing happened anyway. Why don't we forget about this matter happily!"

It was the first time that Lou Qianxue was frightened after being in this world for more than 10 years. If it were any other man, her first reaction would have been to directly kill the opposite party after waking up.

However, when it came to Dan Taiyuan, Lou Qianxuue discovered that since the second time that she had met him, she could not develop any killing intent toward him. Her heart didn't even hold hatred toward him now.

It was a hell of a mess!

Dan Taiyuan's indifferent, cold gaze landed on her exposed rosy shoulders. He inevitably thought of that soft, delicate touch, and the fragrant and sweet taste.

His eyes narrowed. It seemed he hadn't understood what Lou Qianxue had said earlier. He was somewhat absent-minded as he said, "Yeah."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...